Booking the Girls - Cover

Booking the Girls

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I drove a bookmobile. Teen girls always like to check out what I have to offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I waved the four older girls forward. They were all 17. The black-haired girl was the leader.

"I'm Bob! How can I help you?"

"Hi, I'm Shelby," she said. I nodded to each girl as Shelby made introductions. "This is Anna." She had black hair too and was Hispanic. "And Abigail." She was blonde. "And Sara." She was a brunette.

"Glad to meet your acquaintance," I said. "Are you interested in Personal Services?"

"Yes," said Shelby. "We've wanted to do this for a long time but we can't agree on who to do it with."

Anna and Abigail nodded showing agreement. Sara's face showed she also agreed. I waited patiently. Sometimes a client needed to take a circular route to make a request as if working up the nerve to ask it.

Shelby continued, "We each thought of our own boyfriends but we can only have one and we didn't necessarily want to do each others boyfriend."

I was getting an idea but she hadn't right out said anything so I made no presumptions.

Sara said, "We each wanted our own boyfriend."

"Right," said Anna.

Shelby said, "I'm not sure any of our boyfriends could have done it."

"Mine can!" said Anna.

"He cannot!" contradicted Abigail.

"Can too!"

"No!" said Sara.

"Girls!" I interrupted. "So how can I help you?"

Shelby said, "We've always wanted to be fucked by one guy at the same time."

"I know it sounds kind of weird," said Sara.

"Not at all," I said.

"So you've done this before?" questioned Abigail.

"With more girls than four."

"And everyone liked it?" asked Anna. "You know really liked it."

"All ten girls orgasmed."

"Ten?" said Sara.

"Ten," I confirmed.

Abigail asked, "So you went from pussy to pussy to pussy?"

"If that is what you want or you can take turns one after the other. Personally I suggest I fuck one of you for a minute or two before I move to another girl. Anytime one of you is about to orgasm, I make sure you finish before going to the next girl. I bet I can make the four of you cum within a couple of minutes of each other."

"No way!" said Shelby.

"You'll see. Shall we go into Personal Services?"

Four excited girls undressed and got on the bed. Abigail automatically lay back and opened her legs. I stood.

Sara asked, "So should we just lie side by side?"

"Can I make another suggestion?" I said.

"Of course," said Shelby.

"If you really want to share the experience and really want to bond with each other, I think you should see each other's pussy filled with my cock."

"So how will we do that?" asked Sara.

I smiled.

Shelby perceptively said, "I think Bob knows what he's doing. I think if we do what he says that it will be much better than anything we come up with."

I commented, "I have been doing this for a while."

Anna said, "I'm okay with it."

"Sounds good to me," said Abigail.

"Me too," said Sara.

"Let's do it," said Shelby.

"Why don't you go first?" I suggested motioning my hand at Shelby.

"Okay," she said with a happy smile which was the natural response to the thought of sex.

I guided Shelby to lay with her ass at the edge of the bed. I pushed her legs back. She automatically grabbed them and pulled them further down. I loved how flexible teen girls were. They could put their bodies in almost any position at this age so they should take advantage of it now before age limited mobility plus if they regularly flexed their bodies now it would prolong how long they could do such movements and so prolong their sexual position variety.

"Get a pillow so she can see too," I said.

Anna was closest and she put it under Shelby's head so she could look down and see her pussy filled by my cock as we fucked. Girls were visually stimulated too. Not to the extent of men but they liked to see also.

As I waited for the other three girls to get in a position where they could see, my cock dripped pre-cum on top of her pussy. Shelby sometimes twitched when a heavy drop landed on her. When everyone was ready, I pushed my cock into Shelby and stroked in and out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.