Booking the Girls
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I drove a bookmobile. Teen girls always like to check out what I have to offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The combined juices of Kelsey and me quickly dried on my cock as I made myself available to the clients in the video section.

A girl named Michelle asked from the anal section, "So these bottles of lube are free?"

It was common for customers to question the free lube because it was not a product one could return after they were done with it.

"All I ask is that you only take one bottle. There is plenty in each small bottle to last you a full month of daily ass fucking."

"Cool!" Michelle said happily.

I further mingled. Melissa and Kelsey gave my cock head a kiss by briefly taking it in their mouths before they left.

"We might come again," Melissa said.

"Orgasm as often as you like," I replied with a smile.

"I mean we might return."

"I know. I was just joking." The younger teens often didn't get my humor. They were much too serious. The older teens and especially the experienced ones had learned to lighten up.

"Can I ask a question?" a 14-year old blonde asked.

"You may indeed. I'm Bob!"

"I'm Christina. I want more information on a pearl necklace."

"What do you want to know?"

"My boyfriend wants to give me one and I said I'd think about it but I don't even know what one is. None of your videos seem to mention it."

Occasionally I received requests like this one that I couldn't specifically fulfill.

"I don't have a video that is only pearl necklaces. The facial videos are as close as I have."

"Facial?" There was confusion on the young girl's face.

"The boy shoots his jizz here." I ran my finger on her collarbone. "It kind of looks like a pearl necklace."

"Where's the fun in that?" Christina asked.

I shrugged. "It's kind of a guy thing. Your boyfriend is just curious. Personally, I prefer my jizz to go in a girl's pussy, ass, or mouth and I only put it on your skin if that is how you want it."

"Can I ask another question?"

"Ask as many as you like."

"Does cum really make my face better?" She rubbed her hand on her cheek.

I smiled kindly. "There is no magic substance in jizz. It won't make your skin smoother and it won't make your tits grow."

"I thought so."

"Some boys just say that."

"I do like the warmness on my face."

"Then that's reason enough to let your boyfriend keeping cumming on your face. If you enjoy it, keep doing it."

"Thanks."

I turned away to show I was available to other girls.

"Hey, Bob?" Christina called out.

"Yes?" I said, turning back. I was always so happy to help.

"Do you shoot big loads?"

"I always have a good-sized load for every client."

"Oh good because I was wondering if it would be okay if you shot your load on my face because just talking about it made me all horny for it. Is that weird?"

"Weird? You enjoy it. Why would it be weird?"

"Oh, good."

"Come on into Personal Services."

I eyed her cute little butt as she walked ahead of me. Girls came in such diverse and wondrous varieties. It added to the excitement and thrill of my volunteerism. It was a joy to help all types of girls.

I asked, "So do you want me to pull out of your pussy or do you want to suck on it and I'll let you know when I'm close so I can shoot it all over your face?"

"I'm still saving my virginity for the right guy. I have it narrowed down to five boys."

"You're dating five boys?" I said not able to hold back my surprise.

"Is that weird?"

"Not at all," I said, smiling broadly. "You're a girl who is going after what she wants. I'm proud of you. I look forward to having your lips around my cock."

"You could play with my tits if you want."

"Thank you ... I would be delighted."

I lay on my back in the middle of the bed. Christina took her shirt and bra off. She had normal sized tits for a 14-year old girl.

She went to my left side and leaned down. Her blonde hair fell down. She pulled her hair back but it fell down again. She obviously hadn't come to my bookmobile with the expectation of giving a blowjob.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.