Booking the Girls - Cover

Booking the Girls

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I drove a bookmobile. Teen girls always like to check out what I have to offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I stepped into the main area. Melissa and Kelsey stood naked with their clothing in their arms.

"Just a couple of minutes," I said as I waited for a satisfied Chelsea to dress.

"No problem," said Melissa. "Could I try to put your cock in my throat right now?"

"No, only in Personal Services. It would be too easy to get in the way of other people if I started doing things out here too."

"Oh, okay," she said sounding like she understood.

"So who is first?" I inquired.

"We're going to take turns," Melissa said. "Kelsey is going to start and get your cock all wet." She looked at my penis soaked from Chelsea's cunt. "More wet and she'll take a break and I'll do it and we'll go back and forth. Kelsey's gets your load."

"I don't have a problem giving you both a jizz load."

"Great! I'd like that."

"I propose that Melissa goes first and when she's done then Kelsey goes. Would that be okay?"

"Sure," said Melissa.

"Uh-huh," said Kelsey.

"Thanks, Bob," Chelsea said behind me.

I turned and she gave me a big sloppy kiss while squeezing my hard dick. Our tongues danced for a long time until we broke for air.

"I'll remember you," Chelsea said.

"I hope so! It was only a few minutes ago!" I joked.

She shook her head as if "how could he tell such a stupid joke." She slapped my bare butt and headed out.

"Girls," I said motioning toward Personal Services.

I lay in the middle of the bed on my back. Melissa crawled between my legs and leaned over my tall cock. Kelsey sat cross-legged and observed attentively.

Melissa took my dick into her mouth and pushed down. My shaft slid on top of her tongue and the head met resistance at her throat. She came up coughing loudly. It took many seconds for her to calm down. She tried again.

"Cough! Cough!" Melissa reacted the same way. "How did that girl do it? I'm trying to relax."

"What I told Hayley yesterday is that it has nothing to do with relaxing but has everything to do with opening your throat. You're doing good by staying down even when you start to gag. Try to stay down a little longer and when you're ready I want you to kind of yawn and swallow my cock in."

"What?"

I wasn't going to say that all again. "Hold and swallow," I said concisely.

Melissa went back down and I had to give the young teen credit because she really fought against her natural gag reflex. She had half my head in her throat when she had to come up.

"Almost," I encouraged. I looked at Kelsey. "She's really good."

"She sure is," praised Kelsey.

I said to Melissa, "Now don't forget to swallow. You would have had it if you swallowed."

"Okay," she said breathing hard. She waited a few seconds for her body to calm.

Melissa went back down and in a few seconds I felt her tongue pulling my cock deeper. My head entered her throat but she abruptly came up and gasped hard.

"You had it!" I said trying to stay encouraging.

"I know," she said. "I just got a little scared."

"You know you can do it now so whenever you're ready."

She stared at my cock while waiting for her breathing to normalize. She took a deep breath, exhaled, and took another breath. She went down.

Melissa didn't wait for my cock to gag her. She pushed my cock head to the back of her mouth and swallowed drawing it into her throat. I groaned out this time as I penetrated the tight throat of the sweet 14-year old girl. My head was in and this time she kept pushing down until her lips pressed against my skin. My cock was engulfed.

"That's beautiful!" I exclaimed.

She came up and exhaled loudly.

"You did it!" I praised.

Kelsey cheered, "Way to go, Melissa!"

Melissa had a big happy smile on her face, drippy with pre-cum and saliva, showing her extreme pleasure and pride in herself. I loved helping girls develop self-confidence.

Melissa sunk down again and came back up.

"It's not so hard," she said.

"It never was," I said. "You just didn't know what to do so fear slowed you down."

This time when my cock barely started to enter her throat Melissa chose to go the rest of the way down slowly. I groaned loudly. It felt so good being in her tight throat.

Melissa came up and teased, "You groan louder than the boys!"

"You love making boys do that," I countered. "I can tell. Boys will do anything for you if you do this to them. They'll steal or whatever."

"What about you?" She went back down.

She was so tight! It felt awesome!

"I have other girls to help too," I gasped out with difficulty.

"Yeah, I wouldn't want to take you away from others."

"That feels great but you couldn't take me away. Other girls have tried."

"I don't really want to. It's just fun to make you react like that."

"So fuck my cock now with your throat and I want you to sometimes swallow when I'm in you if you really want to hear me groan."

"Oh, yeah?" she said mischievously.

I was going to especially enjoy this. It was such a pleasure to see girls expand their horizons and to see the mental clouds of confusion dispel as they understood new concepts or simply received the ecstasy they wanted. Each and every girl I helped was special and I was honored to be the one who was able to be there for them.

Melissa took my cock all the way down and she swallowed. I groaned so loudly I bet every head in the video, magazine, and dildo section of the bookmobile turned our way. She giggled when she came up and began to effortlessly bob fully. She had it down.

"Oh fuck! That's good!" I exclaimed.

I happened to glance at Kelsey. I could tell she was more excited and she mindlessly diddled her clit.

"Fuck yes!" I groaned. My cock glistened every time Melissa came back up.

She tirelessly pushed my dick into her throat and came back up. She was good at swallowing my copious pre-cum.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck!" I called out. I thrust my hips up, my neck arched back, and my arms flung out.

I dropped my hips and Melissa accelerated her efforts. Kelsey diddled her clit faster. I reached out and put my hand on her knee. She looked over concerned and I smiled putting her back at ease.

"I'd help but..." I gasped.

"It's okay," Kelsey said smiling like she understood.

"Oh fuck, Melissa! Your fucking throat is so good. I'm going to cum."

She swallowed around my cock, rose off, and went back down. She swallowed three times in a row. I snorted and shot my load.

"Ooooh!" Kelsey moaned looking at my throbbing cock in her friend's throat. She rubbed her clit faster and harder until she cried out softly.

My cock drained for several more seconds directly into Melissa's throat. Only when it stopped shooting did she pull off.

"Fuuuck!" she gasped. "You came forever!"

It's better to cum a lot than not enough for the many needs of the many girls I assisted. If a girl was learning to swallow a load, she needed enough load to learn from. The same was true even if I was cumming in a pussy. The continuous throbs that shot jizz felt better to a customer if there were many throbs inside her.

"I try," I joked.

"I thought I was going to pass out."

"You discovered you can hold your breath longer than you thought you could if you really have to. You could have done it much longer. You did great!"

"Thanks," she said with a toothy grin

A big difference between a deep throat and regular oral was all the jizz went straight down the throat so I didn't see jizz covered teeth, gums, and tongue. I liked the extra tight feel of a throat but visually nothing was better than a jizz-coated mouth.

I looked at Kelsey and my semi-softened cock reversed and became solid again. In this line of volunteer work, my cock was never fully soft and small. Even when I was home, I was constantly thinking of how I could improve my serve to the community so I had a constant erection. My penis was the primary tool I used to assist my clients.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.