Booking the Girls - Cover

Booking the Girls

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I drove a bookmobile. Teen girls always like to check out what I have to offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I woke up refreshed just past eight. I ate breakfast before heading straight to the shower to start my body fresh. I dried thoroughly, brushed my teeth, shaved, and did other grooming.

I ate a small lunch at noon before going to the RV.

I took out Breast Banging 3 and put it in the archives located in the garage. I rearranged the tit fuck videos and put TF 7 at the end. I changed the sheets in Personal Services and put yesterday's sheets in the washer. I lightly dusted and wiped down everything whether it needed it or not. It was important to keep everything presentable. What the bookmobile provided was a delicate topic for many girls so that was why it was so important in my life to bring this service directly to local communities.

By quarter to two I was on the road and by 2:30 I was back in the park. I opened the door and turned on the friendly lights. Four girls waited patiently.

"Come on in," I said finally giving the okay. I stepped out of the way as the girls bustled inside.

A 16-year old brunette girl immediately approached me.

"Hi, I'm Bob," I said cheerily. It was a terrific Tuesday afternoon. "What's your name?"

"Marie."

"How can I help you, Marie?"

"I want a video that shows a long fuck."

"A long cock?"

"No."

"So time?"

"Right. They just do it for a long time before they cum."

"Do you have a position preference?"

"Guy on top. I just want to see them together slowly doing it and enjoying each other and no one is in a hurry to finish."

"I have just the video," I said.

I led Marie over to the one-on-one videos, pulled one out, and handed it to her.

She read off the title. "Ellie and Greg."

"The title sucks because it doesn't say enough," I said, "but it starts with taking turns giving oral to each other and finishes with Greg on top of Ellie for over half an hour of slow, barely moving thrusts and she's moaning like crazy because she loves it so much and it ends with hard banging until he cums in her."

"Cool!" she said excitedly. "Thanks!"

"You're welcome, Marie."

I turned to look at the other customers. Since the product I provided made many girls awkward, I often waited for a customer to ask for help. It wasn't helpful to go up to the girls and ask what they wanted, but I tried to stay perceptive in case a girl was too embarrassed or shy to ask.

"Can I ask you a question?"

I turned to the 15-year old blonde girl behind me.

"Sure," I replied smiling. "I'm Bob."

"I'm Chelsea."

"And what is your question, Chelsea?"

"I've watched videos of girls doing it doggy-style..."

"Fucked from behind," I said showing I was listening.

" ... and so I've tried it and the boy is on his feet over me and holding himself up with his hands while his cock is in my pussy but it doesn't feel that good. It doesn't hurt or anything because it's sex but it's not that good and he gets tired too fast."

"Unfortunately many of the videos show positions that are not very practical in real life. They are more for display so you can see a cock going in and out of a cunt but in real life you don't care as much about seeing and you mostly want to feel it."

"Right," Chelsea agreed.

"And to feel it in the best way possible."

"Exactly."

"I have a few videos that show a more realistic fuck from behind or if you like I could demonstrate it for you in Personal Services."

"Don't I need an appointment?"

"Not at all. It's available now."

One of the problems I had and I wasn't sure where it came from or how to stop it was the misconception with quite a few girls that Personal Services required an appointment. All it required was for the girl to show and wait her turn if someone was ahead of her.

"I'd like that," Chelsea said.

"Go in and get ready. I'll be right in."

I had noticed a girl trying to decide between two videos. I approached the 13-year old brunette.

I said, "Did you know you can check out up to three videos at one time?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.