Booking the Girls - Cover

Booking the Girls

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I drove a bookmobile. Teen girls always like to check out what I have to offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I checked out my updated city map taped to the wall near the front door of my house. This large map included the new Wood Valley section of the city. Each section of the city was in a different color so it was easy to distinguish Wood Valley from Hillside from Downtown from Washburn and so on. The Wood Valley development was only five years old. It filled up with residents as fast as they could build homes. The area was considered upper middle class, so I originally surmised that they were in less of a need of my free services than other parts of the city however when I went to the expensive Crystal Heights area three months ago I discovered they were as interested in my bookmobile as any part of the city. I studied the city map to determine what would be the best route to Wood Valley from my house and where would be the best location to set up.

I lived alone in Crystal Hills which butted up against Crystal Heights. It was probably comparable to Wood Valley in price. I early retired from my job when my stocks had the right convergence, the stock fairy was good to me, so I cashed out with a huge amount of money. I bought my house and a large RV.

I locked up my house and entered my RV. I cranked the engine three times before it turned over. I needed to take the RV in for a tune up but there were always other things to do in the day. I just needed to find time but I told myself that for the last month. It wasn't like the engine was going to fix itself.

I drove off to Wood Valley.

I customized my RV. I still had the queen bed in the back for when I was out on the road and tired but I pulled out everything else but the bathroom and converted it to shelves to carry books, magazines, videos, and other things of interest for the visitors to my friendly bookmobile.

I went to the neighborhoods as a public service. I wouldn't go as far and say I was an altruist because there was a major part of me that needed to do this. I just couldn't sit at home idle. I still needed to do something with my life. It just wasn't slaving for someone else. Everything I did now was for the people I helped by bringing my bookmobile to them and for the self-satisfaction I received for providing it. I took no monetary donations or contributions. I paid for everything. I didn't want anyone to think any strings were attached. The only thing I asked was that anything checked out was returned in good shape.

My bookmobile was popular with teens. Adults didn't feel they had a need for my services or they were too busy with responsibilities. Also adults could easily drive to places and check out the same items I provided in my vehicle, but most teens, especially the younger teens who couldn't drive, were stuck in their neighborhood.


I turned onto Pioneer and slowed down. Pioneer was the main access road into the Wood Valley development. By the time I turned onto Pinecone Street, my big RV had attracted the eyes of anyone outside. The high school and middle school let out at two o'clock, so there were a lot of kids on the street. I slowed further. I didn't want to risk hitting a foolish kid running into the road. It was amazing how oblivious kids could be even considering how big my bookmobile was.

I turned into my destination, Pinecone Park. The parking lot was empty so I didn't have to be concerned about blocking anyone in with my RV. The brakes bellowed. I was essentially driving a bus. I took up quite a few parking spots but parked in a way that cars could still enter and exit. I didn't figure the park would get too busy on a Monday, but if it did there was plenty of street parking too.

I shut down the engine and opened up the door. I turned on multi-colored flashing lights that lined the door. The lights reflecting against the custom painted lavender color of the RV presented a happy and friendly aura. I was open for business. I unbuckled my seatbelt. I stood and checked all my shelves to see if anything shifted. The ride was always smooth so nothing ever moved but I always wanted to make a good impression so it was habit to check. It would be just my luck that the one time I didn't check that the books, magazines, videos, and other items would be all sideways and skewed. I pulled out the material check out cards out of a small table near the front of the RV. I placed the cards in a neat stack on the table top plus a coffee mug filled with black ballpoint pens.

I turned to the sound of footsteps. It was a brunette teen girl.

"Hi, I'm Bob!" I greeted with a friendly smile.

"Hi, I'm Hayley," she said quietly. Often visitors act shy when they first enter.

"How old are you?"

"16"

"Welcome! Feel free to look at anything. If you have any questions just ask."

"Thanks."

I walked to the front and looked out the windshield. Two younger teen girls talked in the distance but frequently looked in the direction of the bookmobile. Some girls needed to get the nerve up before they came inside but nearly every girl came in.

"Bob?"

I turned.

Hayley held a video in her hand. She asked, "Do any of these deep throat videos show how to do it or do they only show girls doing it?"

"Unfortunately there aren't any good instructional videos and it's not something you can really learn how to do by watching."

"Oh," she said sadly.

"I can teach you in Personal Services." I pointed at the bed. I removed the bedroom's double doors as part of the customization so the queen bed was in full view upon entering the bookmobile.

"You can?" she said. Her spirits lifted.

"Of course. Not all learning can be by books and video. For many things interactive learning is the only way and usually the best to learn."

"Great!"

"Go on in."

I followed Hayley. My eyes stared at her cute shapely butt.

"Hello?" a female voice said behind me.

I said to Hayley first, "Go ahead and get undressed just like you're doing it with your boyfriend."

"Okay," she said without hesitation.

I turned toward the slender new girl.

"Hi," she said. "Do you have dildos?"

"Over here," I said, walking over. "I'm Bob."

"I'm Michelle." She looked at the display. "You have a good assortment. It's going to be hard to decide."

"Take your time, Michelle. I'll be in Personal Services if you have any questions."

"Thanks."

Hayley was only in her panties by the time I stepped back in.

I was naked before I stepped into the bookmobile to drive here. I kept a towel on the driver's seat so my ass doesn't stick to it. My dick hardened in front of Hayley's smiling eyes as I looked over her body. She had small firm tits, good hips and a nicely developed waist. She had the hourglass look going for her already.

Hayley slipped her panties off and I stared at her trimmed brown bush.

"You're very pretty," I said. My dick lurched up at the full naked sight of her.

'Thanks. You have a nice cock."

"Thanks. Lie down on your back with your head right here." I patted the end of the bed.

"The bed is tall," she said, climbing up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.