Titty Squirts

by Thesandman

Copyright© 2009 by Thesandman

Erotica Sex Story: David meets a woman with a particularly unusual little fetish

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   .

To be honest, I never actually considered this to be a fetish, until I met Kathy anyway. I think most guys (and some women too) enjoy squirting, cumming, watching their spunk spurting against a pair of luscious breasts. They don't have to be large one's either, just breasts. And not like it's an all the time thing either, just once in a while, that dirty, naughty, somewhat kinky mood hits. And you want to squirt on a pair of nice looking titties.

I'd done it a few times, like most I'd imagine. But until I actually did meet Kathy, I had no idea that for some ... like her at least, it was almost an obsession!

I had met Kathy a while back, a fiery redhead that had a wicked sense of humor, and a great looking pair of tits, though up until then, I'd never actually seen them. Just the swell of her full curvature as she leaned over the counter to refresh my coffee. Admittedly, I had often wondered if she was giving me a "look" on purpose, or was really that clueless.

I should have known better.

Across the street from where I worked was this small little diner. It was hardly ever that busy in the morning, only usually at lunch. So I rarely went there then, as Kathy was generally too busy to spend much time chatting with me. But ... I'd gotten into the habit of going there for breakfast before work. In time, becoming one of her favorite and most frequent regulars. That of course had eventually led to our flirting with one another a bit from time to time, though I naturally assumed that's how she was with most of the guys who came in to eat there. Kathy was always friendly, always had a smile for everyone, not just me. And I couldn't help but notice, I wasn't the only guy that enjoyed the view whenever she leaned over the counter to pour someone else a cup of coffee.

And don't get me wrong. She wasn't drop-dead gorgeous either. She had her so-called flaws if you want to call them that. But I thought she was pretty, as did most of the guys who usually saddled up to the counter to order something to eat, always flirting with her just the way I did, ogling those amazing tits of hers.

As I said ... I'd been going there for several month's now. And in all that time, I'd never seen her without a smile on her face, or a bit of exposed breast without it being too obvious whenever she came over to take my order, or lean over to refill my coffee.

And then one day, I came in ... and she had an entirely different look on her face. I could tell that something serious was really bothering her. She just wasn't being her old normal friendly self, not with me ... not with anyone. But, I did have one small advantage that most everyone else didn't, we knew one another well enough that I had the courage to ask her what was wrong. It was almost as though she was hoping someone would, though she still fought back the tears in her eyes when I asked her that.

"I can't talk now ... but, I get off at five," she informed me, which I already knew of course. "If you happen to still be around, meet me around back out by my car and I'll tell you what's going on."

I quickly agreed to do so, and then fretted about all day, wondering what it was that was bothering her so much. By the time five o'clock came around, I was on pins and needles and immediately headed off across the street to meet her out by her car in the parking lot.

"You mind if we go somewhere she asked? Not here."

"Sure ... any place you'd like," I told her, and then somewhat nervously climbed into her car with her as she pulled out of the parking lot and onto the street. We drove for several minutes in total silence, me ... having no idea where we were going. Though I'm not sure she did either as minutes later she pulled her car into one of those parking garages a short distance away. She seemed to be looking for a particular place to park, so once again I waited until she spotted a place off and away from where everyone else was parked, and pulled in there.

"I appreciate this," she began somewhat nervously. "But ... I must warn you, what I'm about to say to you might freak you out a little. I hope not. Because I've come to consider you to be a friend, someone I can talk to, and hopefully ... someone who will listen to me and not judge me for it."

"I'm not in the habit of judging anyone," I assured her. "Especially when I have enough windows of my own to be throwing rocks at," I added, seeing her chuckle at that, a bit of that twinkle for a moment at least, back in her eyes again.

"Glad to hear that," she told me. "But ... you still might be a little shocked at what I'm about to tell you."

"Shock away!" I grinned, wondering indeed at what she could possibly say to me that would even come close to being able to do that. And then she just spit it out, and ok ... admittedly, she took me by surprise. Shocked me a little even ... though not too much.

"I love it when a guy cums on my tits."

That was probably the last thing I ever expected to come out of her mouth when she said that. And I'm sure by the look of surprise on my face, she realized it too.

"I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't have told you that," she said, and then reached for her keys intending to start her car again. Recovering from my surprise, I quickly reached over stopping her hand.

"No don't ... I'm not shocked, really ... surprised a little yes. I mean jeez Kathy, its not every woman you hear say, "I love it when a man cums on my tits!" At least she laughed hearing me say that, turning back around to face me. I sat back looking at her, my cock telling me it was interested in hearing the rest of her story too as it throbbed inside my pants. "Why don't you tell me about it, because obviously, there's more to it than just that."

She relaxed as I said that, sitting back in her seat once again, one hand fingering the buttons on her blouse.

"I was hoping you'd understand, hear me out. Not easy to tell someone about, or even admit to it. But ... the truth of the matter is..."

For the next half hour we sat there in her car as she related to me what had happened. Kathy and her long time boyfriend of the past three years had suddenly broken up the night before. He had decided, for whatever reason, that her "fetish" as he called it, was out of hand. Going even further to call her sick and perverted because of it. And yet, hearing her tell me the details, he had for the past several years obviously enjoyed it even more than she did. Until she began wanting it more than he was willing to do it for her. As long as it had been his idea, it seemed ... he was all for it. Once she'd determined she liked and enjoyed it even more than he did ... it had suddenly become a chore. And worse ... now a sick twisted perversion according to what he'd told her.

"So ... do you think it is?" she asked point blank after telling me the entire story. "Is it sick? Am I twisted for enjoying it so much?"

"No, it's not. Perhaps a bit unusual in a way yes. I don't think there's a lot of women out there that enjoys it to quite the extent that you obviously do. But ... I don't think too many women mind that when it happens either, and probably encourage it from time to time. You're just a little different than most is all ... but there's really nothing all that unusual about it Kathy. You just like the feel of cum on your tits ... so what? I like cumming on tits, that make me any kinkier than you are?"

It was nice to hear her laugh when I said that, though truth be told, I was starting to become aroused sitting here talking to her like this.

She had told me, frankly and openly during our conversation what it was about that, that turned her on so much and why. In the beginning, it hadn't started out that way either. In the beginning, she had done so because her then boyfriend wanted it, enjoyed doing it. And eventually, she did too. Even more so. When she did, she began encouraging him to do it as often as he could, wherever he could, whenever they were together. And it didn't really matter where either. It became a game, a naughty fun, dirty little game they played just between the two of them ... once again, in the beginning. She told me how they could be walking down the street together, and then she'd suddenly pull him into a semi-secluded doorway and simply start jerking on his cock. Seconds later, he was dumping a creamy load of sperm onto her breasts. It was always like that for her now, had been for a while now. She craved it, wanted it ... needed it. Kathy needed to feel the sensation of fresh hot cum covering her tits.

"I don't know why," she had told me, confessing her thoughts and emotions to me. "It just does, it turns me on something fierce. I love the feel of all that hot warm cum clinging to my breasts. And not just there either," she added blushing a bit when she said that. "For lack of a better word, I enjoy feeling it on my pussy ... my ass too. But I prefer feeling fresh warm cum, and lots of it ... between my breasts. I just do! Maybe I really am sick ... really am twisted," she said once again spinning around in her seat preparing to start her car again. And once again I stopped her.

"Kathy, you're NOT sick, and you're NOT twisted! Everyone ... and I do mean everyone, has they're own little kinks, quirks, and fetishes. I'm no different than anyone else ... even you." I informed her. "And to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't even remotely consider what you've told me as being all that kinky or quirky. A bit unusual perhaps yes, but only because of the frequency of it that you enjoy feeling that so often as you do. But only for that reason. And to be perfectly honest with you, since you're being so honest with me here, is the thought of doing that, is making me damn fucking horny! There, I said it. So ... now I guess it's your turn to be shocked at me!"

All she did was sit back and smile. "Really, the thought of that's making you horny?" she asked. She was still nervously, and perhaps even absent mindedly fingering the buttons on her blouse, another one of which she suddenly popped open.

"You have no idea," I said seriously, already feeling the press of my erection threatening to burst through my jeans.

"So then ... you'd do that for me? Right here? Right now?" She popped a third button looking at me as she said that.

Even after all this, I really hadn't expected this. But I wasn't about to tell her no either, not under the circumstances, and not after everything she'd just shared with me. Hell no! And especially as she popped yet another button, most of her still bra-clad breasts now fully revealed.

"In a New York minute!" I responded.

"Will it take that long?" She giggled.

"Not this time ... no," I honestly replied. I'd been single myself for a while now, so it had been a couple of months since I'd even been with another woman. Just getting a chance to finally see Kathy's beautiful breasts was more than enough incentive to fire one off between her tits, and not feel bad for doing so, so quickly either.

Suddenly I watched as her hands came up and undid the final remaining buttons on her waitressing blouse. It soon opened, and I was treated to the magnificence of her full breasts straining against the white lacy bra she was wearing. She quickly looked around, though no one was even remotely near us as we sat there in the parking garage. Seconds later, she'd removed her blouse entirely, reaching back now behind herself, undoing her bra. It too fell away, revealing what I had already surmised as being a great looking pair of tits, which they were.

She was obviously a C cup that much was obvious. But it wasn't the size of her breasts that intrigued me the most. I was and always have been a breast man myself. But that included tits in all shapes, and all sizes, not just big ones. I could be just as happy fondling and playing with a pair of hard nipples on a flat-chested woman as opposed to caressing an enormous pair of boobs. But the thing about Kathy was, she had the best of both worlds. Nice sized breasts yes ... but incredible nipples too! Just sitting there admittedly staring at them, I noticed they were hard long and thick. Protruding a good inch off the tips of her breasts, large puckered, crinkly aroused areolas, and dark tan in color. Her nipples easily as thick as my thumb, which she herself then reached down to grasp, pinching them between her fingers, rolling them around as I sat there.

"Well? Good enough to incite you to cum on them for me?" she asked.

I nearly tore my pants off trying to free myself and get out of them. Almost as quickly as she'd removed her blouse and bra, I had managed to free my rock hard cock, proudly sticking straight up and out of my jeans as I sat there. Now it was her turn to look over and stare at me, just as I was still sitting there staring at her.

"Nice," was all she said, though her eyes said even more. I had never considered myself more than average, and according to all the statistic's I'd ever read on the subject, I was ... though somewhere on the better end of average if you wanted to see it that way. Obviously, she did. Though at the moment, I felt as though I was sporting a foot long hot-dog. "Would you mind terribly if I touched it myself for a while before you finish it off on me?" She asked.

"Be my guest," I said excitedly, damn near cumming the moment she wrapped her hand around it and began working it slowly up and down.

"Feel free to play with my tits," she added.

I think my hands were on them before she even got the last word out of her mouth. The feel of those rock hard nipples was incredible as I sat there palming them, rubbing them back and forth, and then rolling each of them between my fingers.

"You can play with them a bit harder than that," she giggled pleasurably, now stroking my cock more firmly herself as I began doing so. "Just tell me when you're getting close so I can sit back and actually watch you squirt on my tits," she reminded me. Which I was glad she did, as like I said before, I was damn near ready to cum now just playing with her while she continued stroking my dick the way she was. But ... I wasn't about to disappoint her either. If she enjoyed watching it, as well as feeling it, I certainly wasn't about to get all selfish on her at this point.

"Fuck babe ... I'm nearly there now!" I warned her moments later.

Kathy immediately let go, sitting back in her seat, cupping her own breasts within her hands waiting for me. "Whenever you're ready," she informed me as she sat there tweaking her nipples. "Cum all over them for me David, sperm me up good, shoot your hot nasty fuck butter all over these titties, drench them for me baby, until it's running down between them!"

Just hearing her say that, hearing her talk that way, the edge to the tone of her voice that had gotten even lustier than I'd ever heard her speak before. It was as they say ... intoxicating, and added to my own level of arousal, which had suddenly shot off the scale.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum, gonna squirt, gonna shoot all over those beautiful big fat tits!"

"Yes! Yes! Squirt on them David! Squirt on them, cream my tits, spunk my nipples, sperm my big fat tits!"

Luckily for me ... and for her too perhaps, it had been several days since I'd even jerked off, not having found the time, nor having had the inclination to do so. As such, I knew without any doubt, this was going to be one hell of a copious load!

I didn't even need to lean forward too much, half kneeling now in the seat as I sat up, Kathy still cupping her breasts invitingly, presenting to me the most beautiful cum targets to shoot off my load at.

"Here ... it ... comes!" I cried out, almost going cross-eyed in the process, looking down at my prick as the first rope of sperm shot from the end of my dick. As expected, the force nearly took the top of my head off ... both of them. But delightfully so, Kathy too watched it, screaming out her own joyous pleasure upon seeing it when I did.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I slow pumped my cock, milking it purposely, which I very often did when alone. The intensity of my orgasm when doing that was always better than when I just fisted myself furiously off. And I also knew, that the streamers of my jisim would shoot out farther that way as well, which they most certainly did. Easily crossing the distance between us as she sat in her seat, now looking down as the bridge of cum I'd just built, easily spanned the distance between us.

Only when I began petering out ... did I lean forward a bit more, as did she. The tip of my cock now rubbing against each of her nipples, further smearing them with my hot sticky juice until I had finally squeezed out every fat droplet of cum that I could produce. Only then settling back into my own seat, watching her as Kathy now rubbed her breasts together against one another, further smearing the ropes of cum I'd slashed across her chest like she'd just been whipped.

"God I love that!" She mewled excitedly, still fondling her breasts, playing in my cum, giggling excitedly.

"Fuck!" I said worriedly, looking up through the window of the car, watching as someone a short distance away approached, heading our way.

"What?"

"We've got company," I told her hurriedly stuffing my prick back inside my pants, and then noticing that Kathy had made no effort to cover herself, simply smiling at me, and then looking out the window as the guy approached his car, one that was obviously parked near to us three stalls away.

I suppose he wouldn't have even noticed us, or looked our way at all. Had we even slunk down in the seat a little, he'd no doubt have simply gotten in his car and driven off without ever realizing we where even there. The problem was, Kathy remained seated as she was, even turning to look out the window at him as he started to walk by. Reaching his car, he inserted his key, and then glanced up over to where we were sitting, and froze.

She was still sitting there with her breasts exposed, cum dripping and running down between them, though from that distance, I'm not sure he knew that. All he could see was her breasts, or at least most of them anyway, it was too obvious not to know that from where he stood. I swallowed, holding my breath, still not at all sure as to what he might say or even do as he fumbled with his keys, still not unlocking his door. His eyes the entire time looking towards us, though he grinned almost boyishly, finally turning his attention back to what he was doing.

Kathy rolled down her window.

"Hi," she said simply. "How are you?"

"Ah ... hi," the man answered back nervously, looking past her for a moment towards me, though I sat I am sure looking confused, certainly bewildered at Kathy's nonchalance about all this.

"Would you like to look at my cum-covered tits?" she asked. "I just finished getting a really nice cum-bath, aren't they beautiful?" she asked now holding them up for him to see as he actually took a few steps, albeit somewhat hesitantly towards us in doing so.

He then glanced nervously about, which is something I'm sure I would have done as well before taking another few steps towards us after ensuring himself perhaps that I wasn't about to jump out of my side of the car and approach him or something.

"Are you for real?" He then asked. "I mean ... they really are aren't they?" He stated once again looking towards me, then back at Kathy's breasts, still dripping thickly with my recent spending.

"Kathy..."

"Don't worry ... I know I'm safe, especially with you here," she told me, though I wasn't all that comfortable with the situation for some reason. Turning back around to face him, he had nearly reached our car when she opened the door.

"Kathy?"

She spun around in her seat, legs out the door, breasts fully exposed now, cum still clinging and dripping from them as she did. He stopped a good three feet away and stood there.

"Would you like to squirt on them too?" She asked.

Suddenly I actually had mixed emotions about all of this. Maybe her boyfriend was right about her after all. Maybe she was just a little bit twisted, but then ... who was I to talk? It wasn't as though she was my girlfriend, just a friend, someone I knew, though I'd obviously been attracted to her from the start. But I actually knew very little about her beyond the fact she enjoyed having her tits cum on.

"Really? You'd ... you'd let me do that?" He asked.

"Yeah, but only if Peter here says you can," she said giving the guy a fake name for me, and then turning towards me after saying that. "Only if you're ok with it..." she said a bit more softly, looking at me as she did.

Talk about a rollercoaster ride of emotions. Two seconds ago, I was sitting there wondering if her boyfriend was right about her. Now ... I actually felt my dick throb again as I sat there thinking about it. And suddenly, the thought of seeing another guy ... a stranger at that, jerking himself off, shooting his own load on to her tits was arousing to me!

"Go for it ... but, no touching!" I added looking up at the guy. I heard Kathy giggle upon hearing that, and knew she was smiling.

"You heard him ... go ahead, jerk yourself off for me ... but no touching," she said once again.

The stranger quickly looked about, ensuring that there was no one else anywhere's near us, and then proceeded to unzip his trousers. In seconds he'd removed his cock, which even I had to admit, was a bit larger than my own, though I could also see as he stood there fisting himself, it wasn't quite nearly as hard either. Obviously, he was still a bit nervous.

"Got a nice juicy squirt in there for me?" Kathy asked as the guy continued to stand there fisting his cock, staring at her gorgeous tits.

"Oh yeah ... yeah!" He grimaced and then seemed to freeze for a moment, his hand holding still until the first shot of sperm leapt from his prick. It fell a bit short, so he moved over a bit closer, now pointing it directly between her breasts, though still without touching, and proceeded to jerk himself the rest of the way off onto her. He managed to get one or two fairly good squirts on her tits, before stepping back, almost too quickly.

"Thank you," Kathy grinned, closing her door. And almost the moment she did, she turned the key starting the car. The guy still hadn't put his dick away yet as we backed out of the stall, waving at him as we did so. He waved back, only then realizing his cock was still sticking out, and then turned to shove it back inside his pants as we drove off.

"Still don't think I'm perverted or too kinky for you?" She asked.

She was still topless, cum still clinging to her breasts as we pulled through the exit way, handing her ticket out the window to the startled clerk who was sitting there. He handed her change back to her, pressed the button to release the barrier though his mouth was open almost the entire time.

"Let me think about that and get back to you," I said as we pulled back out onto the street again. I reached over, throwing her blouse over and around her shoulders. She wasn't wearing it exactly, but at least her boobs weren't showing as we drove down the street back to my office.


By the time we got back, everyone else who worked there had already gone. It was thankfully a small little business with only eight of us working there together. My car was the only one still sitting in the lot. Kathy pulled up next to mine, though she kept the engine running. I stepped out.

"So, we still friends?"

"Very much so," I said grinning at her.

"And you'll still come to see me in the morning?"

"I will," I said nodding my head.

"And ... and will you come on my tits again for me?" she asked.

"Glad to ... any time," I told her meaning it.

She smiled at that. "We open for business at seven," she told me, though I already knew that. "But I get there about twenty minutes before Jack does," she then said. "So I can begin setting up for the day.

Jack was the owner, and probably the best short-order cook I'd ever seen behind the counter. I wondered briefly if he knew anything about Kathy's fetish. As though reading my mind, she spoke.

"Jack's happily married, and no ... he has no idea," she informed me. "Anyway ... if you're up that early, feel free to drop by. I'll fix you a free morning cup of coffee if you decide to come by." With that, she waved and backed out of the lot, leaving me to stand there looking after her, long after she had gone.


I was sitting in my car parked across the street from the diner when I saw Kathy pull into the lot behind the café'. She appeared moments later, stopped briefly looking over towards me, and then unlocked the door stepping in. I got out of my car and slowly wandered over across the street. She was waiting for me, opening the door the moment I reached it.

"Good morning," she grinned even going so far as to give me a kiss on the cheek. She closed the door locking it, the "Closed" sign still showing in the window. It was just after six. "You're up early," she smiled tossing a quick glance down at my crotch as she made her away around the counter, coffee already well on its way to being ready as they had it on a self-making timer. "About another five minutes on the coffee is all," she told me, putting two cups and two saucers on the counter.

"Yeah, surprised I am," I told her, meaning it both ways, as I'd hardly gotten any sleep at all, tossing and turning half the night, anxious, excited, and yet still more than a little confused by all this. But ... I also had an erection already too. And had had, ever since I'd parked the car over in the company lot just thinking about her.

"I noticed," she grinned letting me know that we both knew what we were talking about. It was too obvious not to, and frankly, I didn't care. "Jack shouldn't be in for another half hour or so," she told me. "Never late ... never early."

"So..." I said fingering my empty saucer, spinning it.

"So..." She responded back. "We can sit here and make nice, waste what precious time we do have, or..."

"Or?"

"Or ... you can take that nice hard cock out, and shoot some cum between my tits if you'd like ... up to you though, don't want to force you into doing anything you don't want to do."

Simple as that. Take out my cock, jack it off, squirt it between her tits.

"Ok," I said standing unzipping my fly.

This time she didn't undo any buttons on her blouse, though the one she always had undone, or so it seemed anyway, already was. She came back around the counter taking one of the stools next to me, and leaned forward. There was plenty of soft looking tit-flesh to be seen as she did that. "Stick it in between them," she purred. I did so. It was heavenly. Surprisingly so as I stood there fisting my cock, working it down the front of her blouse between her tits which were pretty well contained within the tight fitting bra she was wearing. "Fuck my tits baby ... juice em for me! I want to feel you squirt, feel your warm sauce bathing my titties for the next couple of hours while I work here!" She moaned hotly.

I was amazed at how quickly I was there already. Normally, I could manage to stave off cumming for a while. But I sensed that wasn't what she wanted, or needed. And for the moment at least ... neither did I. Seconds later, I was pouring out another copious load of cum-cream down between her bra covered tits. She squealed in delight as I did, savoring the feel of it as I spurted against her. She sat up, looking none-the-less for any wear and tear as I stuffed my prick back into my jeans and retook my seat. Kathy walked back around the corner of the counter smiling from ear to ear and poured us two cups of coffee.

"Jack usually gives me thirty minutes around eleven, after Sharon gets here to help with the lunch crowd." She said grinning at me. "If you feel like it ... if you're up to it ... meet me out by my car around then. But then ... I'll take my bra off for you so you can see my tits, see you cum on them next time."

I couldn't believe I was starting to stiffen up again already just thinking about that, which is when we both heard the bells on the door jingle as Jack walked in. Though a little surprised to see me there, he greeted me in the same friendly way he always did. I was a regular obviously, and he of course trusted Kathy implicitly. We stood finishing our coffee together as he went around back to fire up the grill and get things ready for the first morning customers.

"Eleven thirty then?" She asked.

I nodded my head and left. I had another full-blown erection already, and still had several hours to go yet. Plenty of time to work up another full load of juice for those titties.


By eleven twenty I was already out back standing by her car. And I had a raging hard-on! She smiled minutes later when she came out the back way and saw me standing there next to it. "Get in," she said simply. It wasn't locked. I opened the door taking a seat. Her hands already moving to undo the few buttons she had on her blouse. I noticed as she did so, she had already removed her bra beforehand. "Thought I'd save us a little time," she laughed.

She could see I was already rock hard as I sat there staring at her breasts. The element of danger, somehow adding to the intense level of excitement. Anyone could have pulled into the lot any moment now. Though this time I was confident we'd duck down if we had to. And it was obvious she was just as horny as I was, if not more so. And she surprised me even further when she bunched the skirt she was wearing up around her waist. She didn't have any panties on either.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.