Brad and the Dawson Women - Cover

Brad and the Dawson Women

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Ever since my little sister's thirteenth birthday which started this whole saga, I've been a very busy guy. Well, at least my favorite part of me has been very busy. It's been busy exploring the insides of my two sisters, my girlfriend, Becca, and her younger sister, Debra and lately, the exploration has included my mom, though, this has, so far, been just between the two of us. So far.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

What a life! It really all started with my little sister's thirteenth birthday. I got to fuck my sister, Jenn, her best friend, now my girlfriend, Becca, and Becca's younger sister, Debra.

Pretty good, huh, for a fifteen-year old guy. Well, the list does go on. I made a move on my ever-horny older sis, Tammy, and we've been fucking for a while now. Great, huh?

No, I'm not quite finished. Mom. Yes, my mother. She's a real MILF (Do I need to explain? I thought not.) and I've been fucking her for two months now. Is she good. She can get me to cum faster than any of the others.

I also told her that I was fucking not just her, but Tam, Becca, Jenn and Deb. She called me a 'cocksman.' She loves my young, hard cock so much that I arranged for her to get my best friend, Jay, into her bed without him knowing that I had set it up. So, she's fucking me and Jay, though Jay doesn't know I'm doing my mom.

Oh, and Dad is fucking Mom, of course.

Hmm, speaking of Dad, he's screwing Tammy and Jenn and he once fucked my girlfriend in the butt. Before we were really going together.

Let's see. Dad doesn't know I'm doing Mom or that she's doing Jay but he knows I'm getting it from my sisters and Becca.

Confusing, right?

Well, Mom now knows that I'm doing her and my sisters and she told me that she would get Jenn on the pill and talk to both of them that she knew and that it was okay with her as long as we kept it from Dad. She doesn't realize that Dad already knows, oh, this has gotten too complicated, hasn't it?

So, anyway, I was asleep on this particular Saturday morning and I felt my bed move. I turned over and there was Mom in a robe sitting next to me.

"Dad has gone for the day, why don't you come to bed with me?"

I sleep in the nude (Be prepared! is my motto) so I asked her if the girls were up and she said no, so I followed her down the hall to her room and we were soon in bed kissing and groping one another.

I'm up over her between her spread legs, humping and pushing around, kissing her, and, all of a sudden, the bed shook and my two sisters had each jumped onto the bed, one on either side of us.

"Morning, Brad, want me, too?" said Tammy.

"How 'bout me, Brad? Wanna fuck me, too?" screeches Jenn and Mom starts laughing.

"What the shit! What's this?" I ask as they pull the sheet away from us and Jenn grabs my cock.

"Well, Brad, when you told me you were screwing your two sisters, I set Jenn up on the pill. What I didn't tell you was that I sat them down and we had a long talk about you and we all decided that we wanted to be open with each other about our relationship with you and even have you together at times. Like today. You get us all."

"We're gonna fuck you silly, big brother," said Jenn.

"But, first, Jenn and I decided that we want to watch you fuck Mom. You two go first. We want to watch."

Now, if you think this has made my dick get soft, remember, I'm fifteen. And there are three pretty, naked females in the bed with me.

So, I get back where I love being, between my mother's legs, grip my cock, and push forward into her wet, eager depths.

"Mmm, oh, that's nice, Brad. Oh, push in more, get me deep, Brad, yes, oh, like that. Perfect. Mmm."

I glance to either side as I'm going in and out and each sister is sitting near the end of the bed, cross-legged, rubbing their pussies as Mom and I fuck.

I can't help myself, I'm going faster and faster, it feels so good, finally Mom says, "Slow down, Brad, just relax, let's enjoy it," and I try to pace myself slower. It does feel good, yes, better, even.

"Wow, you two look so hot. God, this is so sexy to watch," this from Jenn.

"Oh, Mom, this is incredible. Oh, I can't wait," says Tammy.

Mom is doing that turning and twisting of her hips and it just feels so good. I thought at first that having my sisters in here while Mom and I fucked would be one hell of a distraction. Well, it's really one hell of a turn on. Tammy and Jenn are finger-fucking themselves right next to us and making heavy breathing sounds and moans and all that and my dick couldn't be harder.

"Oh, Mom, oh, oh, I'm cumming. UUN, UUN, UUN, UUN, uuh, uuh, uuh, uuh, oh, wow, mmm."

"Oh, your cum is so nice and warm up inside my pussy. Here, Brad, I want to fuck you hard," and she rolled me over gingerly keeping my cock inside her, then started pumping up and down on me faster and faster.

"Oh, I want it, I want to cum, oh, make my pussy cum, Brad, oh, yes, I can feel it. Oh, yes, I'm near, yes, yes, UHH, UHH, UHH, UHH, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh, Brad, mmm, I love you, honey. You make me feel so good."

I love fucking my mom and when she has an orgasm, I just love to keep on fucking her, sometimes, she has a second. But this time, she suggested that I do one of my sisters now that she has had me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.