Steve and Chuck - Cover

Steve and Chuck

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 68

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 68 - Steve Sharp and Deputy Marshal Chuck Johnson are back from the vacation to Hawaii. Their lives continue but are interrupted by events close to them. (This story is best understood if you are familiar with the characters from the Vacation and Job Hunt stories that are found within the "Florida Friends" series.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Steve

Someone was doing something to me under the covers. I opened my eyes then reached down to caress the head that was giving me pleasure. Short hair meant it was Mickey. She didn't usually do this, but enjoyed more traditional lovemaking.

She continued until I was getting the feeling preceding my giving her a taste treat. I tried to pull her up, to pull her away, but she resisted, hanging on until, 'Oh yeah, that is so good.'

"Oh, Mickey, that feels so good."

The dark-headed Mickey rose and gave me a very gooey kiss. She didn't have anything left in her mouth, but still had a lot of residual taste in it and spillage on her lips as she gave me a lot of tongue. She told me, "I really enjoy doing that to you, Steve. I love to make you feel good and it makes me feel in total control. You know, you are the only man I've ever done that with? If I have anything to do with it, you will be the only man I'll ever do that to."

We gently kissed as she snuggled into my shoulder. Sue came up behind Mickey and hugged her. She pulled Mickey around for a deep kiss that caused the two of them to continue kissing until they were swapping ends to give each other pleasure.

Kathy rose and looked at the two enjoying each other. "Come on, let's take a shower and get ready for a great Saturday."

Mercy said, "I'm with you on that." She leaned over to suck one of Juanita's nipples into her mouth and Juanita hugged Mercy's face to her breast, saying, "Oh you terrible, wonderful, little minx. You know how to instantly get me running."

Mercy and Juanita became lost with each other while Kathy and I got up to shower. As soon as we were in the shower, Kathy was aggressively trying to get me up. "Come on, Stud. I need some of this stretcher this morning. Last night was just an appetizer. Besides I had all that hot sauce and you know what that stuff does to me."

In seconds, Kathy had my interest up and I was curing her itch. What a way to start the day. I was going to be worn out before six thirty.

When we exited the shower, the four girls were now switched around enjoying each other. The room smelled like hungry pussy. If you could only bottle that, it would be the perfect pheromone for men.

Out on the patio, I turned the lights on and poured Kathy and me a cup of the freshly brewed coffee.

Tiny and Ruth came in the back door as Abe and Alice came in the front. I looked up and Glenda was making her way across the lawn with Martin. Our daily gathering always puts a smile on my face. Kathy and I poured some coffee for Glenda and Martin, and after getting some for Abe and Alice, we got another cup for each other. The eight of us sat at one of the larger round tables, talking about what we all wanted to do today, Saturday.

Glenda said, "If the ladies are going over to the boat today, I want to go. Martin and I bought some travel clothes I want to put on board. Martin bought another razor so he would have one for the boat."

Martin said, "I like that sailing stuff. I think I'd like to go out with you guys more often if we get the chance."

I said, "Well, Martin, you know you're always welcome and I'm sure Chuck feels the same way. Even if I don't go, you know you two can always go with Chuck and his family."

Glenda commented, "Chuck does have a bunch that follows him around. He has those five girls, along with Tina, and Lisa is really special to him. Now I see wherever they go, those two Chinese ladies and the Mexican housekeeper are with them all the time." Glenda looked at me funny and asked, "You don't think Chuck is messing with all of them, do you?"

Kathy scoffed, "Oh, Glenda, probably not, but would it make a difference if he was?"

Martin elbowed Glenda and said, "Maybe he'll share a couple of them with us?"

Glenda reached over and pinched some loose skin on Martin's arm and said, "There isn't anything left of you to go around after I'm done with you as it is. Where're you going to get the energy to handle one of those young things?"

A not so heavy black lady with a southern accent said, "Y'all worry about that Chuck to much. I used to be the same way, but I see how he treats my little Lisa and knows that he's a good man. If he's man enough to handle all them women, I say more power to him. Wish I were younger so he could handle me too."

Kathy laughed and said, "Peaches, you need to take one those men who are trying to court you up on their offers. I'll bet any one of them would be a pleasure to you."

Peaches said, "I know, but they are a lot older than me. Now that I lost all that weight and use the exercise equipment and swim, I want to be more active. Lisa was even telling me that Rags was eyeing me. Now that would be something."

Chuck and all of his people came into the patio at the same time. When you included Jan and Don, Wanda and John, Dennis and Marie, along with Lena, he was bringing about eighteen people over at a time. The women moved into the kitchen to begin breakfast and to dole out food to the kids as they all began showing up.

Weekend breakfasts began with the kids eating first while some of the adults had Bloody Marys or vodka-laced fruit juice. Some were drinking Irish coffees, complete with whipped cream. Most, though, stayed with coffee while there were some who had Coke or Diet Coke.

Kevin and Dennis were dressed for the motocross lessons this morning. Tina couldn't help as she was still at work and would be bone tired when she finally finished her shift. Dennis was talking to the kids about what he wanted to teach today and was asking them, "Well, guys and girls, you're beginning to be pretty good. Those who think they might want to compete at one of the racing tracks around here should tell me, so Dad and I can begin showing you how to ride a little more aggressively and a little differently."

Susan heard that and said, "Now you're all in trouble. As soon as some of the kids begin racing, that's when the broken bones start. Dennis and Tina are lucky to have all their teeth and use of their hands. It really gets crazy. You women better not watch them as you'll go nuts wanting to grab your kid and hide from the insanity."

I said, "Oh, it's not that bad. Sure, both of your kids broke some bones, but that's nothing new with kids anyway. Dennis and Kevin are doing a hell of a job teaching them to ride safely. Racing has a tendency to make kids forget the safety stuff, but they'll be fine."

Mercy, Sue, Shawna, and Debbie were looking at each other, shaking their heads, wondering what they were in store for. Kathy had Bonita on her lap, talking to her, with Greg standing in front of them. I could hear her say, "Bonita, Honey, you know if you race you could hurt your hands and not be able to play the piano or the guitar. Do you really want to race?"

Greg said, "If she doesn't race, does that mean I can't?"

Kathy said, "No, you can race with your brothers if you want. I'm just trying to keep Nita from doing something that could keep her from doing other stuff, you know, like playing her music."

Bonita got down from Kathy's lap and came over to me. She climbed up on my lap and asked, "Daddy, do you think I'll hurt myself and not be able to play music?"

"I don't know, Bonita. I can't see into the future. Why don't you ask Lisa and Chuck what they think? They would miss having you to help them play for us."

The little girl looked at me to make sure I was being sincere before giving me a hug and said, "Thanks, Dad, I will ask them. I really want to keep riding, I can ride as good as the big boys, and I want to do it if I won't get hurt. I just have to learn to be that much better than they are."

Chuck was standing near me and Bonita asked him, "You heard all of that, what do you think? Do you think it's bad if I race?"

Chuck smiled and said, "No, it isn't bad and I understand how you want to compete and win against your brothers and sisters. If you hurt yourself, you just wouldn't be able to play music until you're healed, that's all. You would have to practice a lot when you healed because you would probably forget how to do a lot of things. Playing well comes with practice. You already know that."

Bonita said, "I'll do motocross this morning, then the group lessons, and then make up my mind. I think I'll race, though."

Bonita didn't run off with her usual exuberance, but walked away contemplating what she really wanted most. Kathy said to Chuck, "You could have just told her no, but then, you're walking around with a bandage on your head and Lisa has one on her arm. You two aren't much of an advertisement for how to stay safe."

After breakfast, the kids left for the motocross barn and track. Tiny and some of the guys were going fishing, while I think most of the people going on the sailing adventure packed up to go over to the boat. Brandy had chartered a big bus so we could all ride together. Even Ben decided to come along to get a feel for the boat. He was still planning on flying over to meet us at one of our stops in Europe to enjoy the sightseeing.

At the boat, we uncovered the top deck salon and did a quick job dusting and polishing. The men from our crews had been keeping the boat spotless, just like all the other boats.

Each of us had an area of interest and we were spread out over the boat. I was in the engine room on the lower deck when Chuck came out of the office and walked into the engine room. He said, "When you see how perfect everything is on this boat, so neat and clean, you almost don't want to take it out and get it dirty."

I told Chuck, "That's what a boat is for. We just have to keep it clean ourselves, that's all. We'll have enough crew on board to keep it up, I'm sure. The kids even know how to maintain the deck and its fittings."

Chuck asked, "You know, the only people not on board right now are Dewey and his family, and it isn't crowded at all. We don't have the kids with us, but they will be busy doing stuff with each other."

We walked up the ladder into the galley on the middle deck. Several ladies were making something in the galley that I would suppose was for lunch or a snack. Chuck and I looked at the nearly finished remodeling of the big cabins. He said, "Any one of these three cabins could be busted into more still very big cabins. We're taking up a lot of space for ourselves."

I said, "Don't forget, you and I have big families. You have a lot of women that will be coming along. Are your two Chinese ladies and Maria, the housekeeper, coming?"

He said, "They want to, and Brandy and Lisa think it would be great to bring them along. I really don't want them to think they are being welcomed into the intimate group. I'm a little uptight about that."

"Sue and Mercy are like that," I said, as we went up to the salon on the main deck. "We've had Mickey staying with us now since Samantha moved to New York. She's almost completely moved in, and Sue is now talking about her coming along with us on the trip. We've made her a part of our group, but I'm not sure whether that's a good idea. It's been just the four of us for a long while, I don't know if a fifth will upset the balance."

Chuck opened the fridge behind the bar in the main salon and pulled out a couple bottles of beer. He opened both and handed me one. He said, "I'm still not sure what to do with Tina. She gives every indication she is going to remain a part of this group, but she doesn't have much chance for any togetherness with me or us. Then there are the girls. Every one of them is so totally into other girls that I'm kind of like a treat to them. I feel their love for me, but they are like a self-contained unit. They open up and pull Lisa into their intimacy, and do that with Tina too. The way Taiying, Sing, and Maria are acting, I think the girls have found three more girl loving women. I can't believe the way they attract other women. What I really can't believe is the way they encourage them to share me. I think I'd rather it be a little more closed."

I laughed, "Can you imagine, complaining because your women keep bringing you strange? You do a pretty good job collecting women by yourself. You don't need any help. Look what you have down in Costa Rica. What is there, eight or nine more down there?"

Chuck grinned and said, "That is really strange, isn't it? Fun, but strange. There will only be eight now. One of the boat girls has found a man who wants to marry her. I'm going to fly down this coming Friday to go to the wedding. I guess I better reserve the big plane for that. All of my family may or may not go, but I doubt they will let me go by myself."

We walked out on deck and opened the helm area. We turned on the equipment and tested all the instruments. Everything seemed to be working the way it was intended. After checking everything at the helm, we checked all of the lockers on deck to make sure the extra inflatable lifeboats and the Zodiac were properly stored. We checked all of the rigging and uncovered the sails in preparation of checking the raising and lowering.

We walked back to the helm and raised and lowered one sail at a time, making sure the sail unfurled properly and when it was pulled down the auto winder brought the sail down evenly so it could be stored properly. We covered the sail and closed up the helm. I told Chuck, "You know we're ready to go right now. We can sail as soon as the remodeling is complete."

Chuck said, "I'm ready too. This is going to be a great trip. I'm looking forward to you and Dewey teaching me how to be a good captain."

"You'll do fine, Chuck. You know one thing a good captain does is to check on women who disappear. Let's go up on top of the salon roof to see if that's where they are disappearing to."

We went up the ladder to the roof and found most of the women that were going on the trip up there rubbing lotion on each other. Chuck's eyes were bulging while checking out all the flesh being displayed. He elbowed me and said, "Look at that, even Glenda is sunbathing with these women."

I smiled, "All women love to get naked on a boat. This is a good place because it is high enough that no one can see down into it and there is the high closed railing all around. This is where the women will be whenever you can't find them. At least, I think this is where we will find them."

Chuck said, "Knowing my women, I hope yours are safe. I'll bet all of mine will be after yours as soon as we get out to sea. Brandy, Tiani, and Frieda are very predatory. I've heard them all talk about checking out your ladies."

"You have to worry about your ladies? Mine are just laying in wait to pounce on yours as soon as they get a chance. You and I may have trouble finding a bedmate while this bunch of women loving women get this sorted out."

Chuck was shaking his head, "I guess we do have something in common with all of them. We do enjoy loving on them ourselves though."

"That we do, Chuck, that we do."

The view was too good, and we were both becoming uncomfortable in the britches, so we went back down to the salon. Chuck's Maria came up from the galley with two trays of sandwiches. She said, "Take a few and I'll take the rest of these up top." This would have been easier on Chuck if Maria had any clothes on, but she was stark naked. We watched the darker-skinned girl go up the ladder (stairs) with two big trays as easy as can be.

Chuck said, "Now that is going to take some getting used to."

We both laughed.

We ate, then Chuck checked the musical instruments that were on board. There were extra guitars, a bass, and a really good keyboard in the main salon cabinets, plus another keyboard in the lounge next to the galley. Chuck said, "Lisa has enough equipment on board for us to create and record very professionally if we want. I think she's planning on doing a lot of that on the trip. It will be a good time for us to play a lot together. We'll have a bunch of fun teaching the kids while playing together too."

Ladies soon began coming down from the roof, heading below deck to put clothes on. Everyone was then assembling in the main salon, so I said, "We need to decide if we're going to Ireland or to Italy first. While we're at the Riviera, I want to run up to Germany to see the operation there. I'll need to spend a couple of days in Ireland, and a couple of days in Italy, that are not sightseeing days. In other words, I'll need to do some work while we're on this trip. While I do that, the rest of you can play and sightsee all you want. We can probably get that same guy in Italy as our guide. He's going to have to get a bigger bus because we have a lot of people this time. So, where should we go first?"

There was a lot of discussion before Sue suggested, "Why don't we go to Ireland first. That way, if our Irish friends want to sail with us, they can. We can either go to the Riviera on the way to Italy or on the way back from there."

I think everyone was nodding in agreement. That's when I said, "Now some of you want to go Ireland and some want to go to Italy, but don't want to sail over and back with us. If you think about it, we'll be spending about a week in Ireland, a week in Italy, and I know you guys want to spend close to that in the Riviera."

After pausing to let them think about what I was saying, "Those that want to come over should probably figure on being there for three weeks. Don, you could come to Ireland, on say the middle of our stay there, sail to Italy with us, then back to the Riviera. You could leave during the middle of our stay there so you could come home and only be gone a little over two weeks."

Dennis said, "Yeah, that's a great idea. I'll do that too."

Mercy stood up and said, "You guys that want to wander around in the rich casinos on the Riviera will need a tux. Go to the thrift shops and see if you can find one there. You can always get some shirts, buttons, and cuff links to go with it. You'll need some nice shoes to go with the outfit. If our Irish friends join us, we'll eat on their boat at least once, and they will get a kick out of you guys showing up in your tuxes."

Missy was with us and said, "I'll have to remind Merlin to bring one of his. He has so many he wears performing."

I said then, "So, what do you think of this plan? We go to Ireland first, and those who want to meet us early can, so they can visit London or anywhere else there. If any of you want to hop over to Paris for a day or two for some sightseeing, you can do that too. We'll sail through to Italy and stay there five days to a week. From there we'll go to the Riviera, and I think Sue has rented a huge villa on the water for all of us to stay at. The place is like a castle with fifty rooms or something like that."

Sue said, "It was a good deal. The owner said we could use it any time while we are over there. They may even come join us."

Glenda asked Sue, "Who is the owner?"

Sue grinned and said, "We'll talk about it later. We should probably keep it under our hats for now."

I said, "Okay, the itinerary is going to be Ireland, Italy, then the Riviera. Those that are with us for the entire trip will be gone a little over two months. I know my family and I are ready for a good vacation, and I think Chuck and his are too."

"Now one last thing that is all on Chuck's shoulders; this big sailing tub needs a name. We can't just say we're sailing the "blank" out of Florida. So, Chuck, what's it going to be?"

He looked at me and shook his head, "I have no idea. I'll figure it out and surprise everyone."

Brandy told Chuck, "It's getting close, Chuck, we'll all help if you want."

Chuck just said, "It'll come to me. I know it's there and is trying to come out, but hasn't yet. I'll get it."

I said, "Let's finish cleaning up and lock the boat down for the night. We should probably be home when the kids get through with their music lessons."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.