Steve and Chuck - Cover

Steve and Chuck

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 61

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 61 - Steve Sharp and Deputy Marshal Chuck Johnson are back from the vacation to Hawaii. Their lives continue but are interrupted by events close to them. (This story is best understood if you are familiar with the characters from the Vacation and Job Hunt stories that are found within the "Florida Friends" series.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Steve

Life around the park and S&S is going very well. The family was busy getting the kids through their current school year so they could be free of most classes while on the coming sailing adventure.

Chuck is busy with some kind of intense investigation out in Omaha that has him tied up for a while. Mercy is acting worried, so whatever Chuck is doing has her concerned. Lisa and Mercy have been seen huddled together, obviously discussing what they know Chuck is involved in.

The newest member of our now big extended family has settled into Mark's old trailer. As was predicted by Sue and Kathy, Betty and Shirley are mothering Stormy, our silent friend. The ladies are dragging him to the patio for breakfast in the morning, as well as helping him keep the little trailer perfectly clean. Both Shirley and Betty are working with Sandy, Mandy, and Sue to learn to sign.

Shawna convinced Stormy to come work with her, Sandy, and Mandy at the shop. He has taken to Shawna's custom bike building instantly and is a big help. When Shawna sent him to Ruth to sign up as an employee, she told me later that Stormy was so happy, he was almost in tears. Apparently, the one thing that Shawna has trouble with Stormy is getting him to leave at quitting time. He kept signing that he should work longer to earn all the money he is being paid. It took Sandy, Mandy, Shawna, and Ruth to finally convince him that he isn't expected to work longer than any of the others unless something needed to be done.

Today I had taken care of all of my messages and mini-conferences and was enjoying lunch with Sue. She asked me, "How about running over to Chuck's boat to look at something? Mercy and I need to decide on a couple of things and we could use your opinion."

"Sure," I said, "I need to look at a few things anyway. I think we're pretty much ready to make the trip, don't you think?"

Sue smiled, "Yes, we are ready, but there is just one more thing."

Because there was an overcast sky with the threat of rain, we skipped the gym and pool and went straight to the boats. Once on the big Magellan, Sue led me to the galley where the boat's first below deck floor plan was laid out on the big table. She took another thin sheet of the same physical size paper and laid it over the printed plan.

I was trying to make out what she was showing me, when Mercy spoke up, "Sue's been talking to Sheila about the trip. Dewey may have to drop out once or twice to take care of business, and of course, we know how Chuck seems to be called away all of the time. The boat is plenty big enough for our three big families, especially if we use some of the crew's quarters for the kids."

Sue spoke up then, "With very little modification, we can have three large master staterooms aft of the galley, dining area, and lounge, with the guest cabins forward. There's probably still enough room for the kids bunk rooms if we want. Dewey's kids will probably want to be with our kids anyway, so that will be easy. We've already planned on bunks for them."

I asked the only question that could make a difference, "What does Chuck think about this?"

Mercy said, "Lisa doesn't think he will care, as long as everyone has enough room. She said that Brandy and the girls all think it would be great to have us all together."

"With the trip coming up so soon, how are you going to get this all done so fast?" I was scratching my head wondering about that one.

Sue said, "I talked to the Magellan people and they can send a crew up to start on the project the next day. All we have to do is to give them the go ahead."

I said, "I still think you need to ask Chuck and get his opinion. The other thing is; have you talked to Dewey about this?"

Mercy said, "You should talk to Dewey and I will call Chuck. If he needs more information, he can come see it when he gets home again. He and Lisa had to go somewhere to deliver something."

We then went up to the main salon to look around out on deck. I used my cell phone to call Dewey.

"Hey, Dewey, how're you doin'?"

"Great, Steve, getting excited about the trip?" Dewey asked.

"That's what I called about, Dewey. I'm told you might have some business to take care of while we're gone, is that right?"

"Yeah," Dewey said, gloomily. "Several things are coming to a head during the next couple of months that may require my personal attention. I thought if I did have to attend something, I could leave the family on the boat, go take care of business, and we could catch up to wherever you might be at the time."

With a smile, I said, "I think our wives have discussed the problem and come up with an alternative. What would you think of all of us being on the same boat? There is plenty of room on the big Magellan, with some minor modifications. Sue has a plan for three large staterooms aft of the galley and lounge. From the looks of the plan she has, it looks possible. What do you think?"

Dewey said, "That is a big boat and should be big enough for all of us. I know the kids would like it and the women would love to spend time with the other women. As far as that's concerned, I'd rather spend the time with you and Chuck anyway. We could split up the captain duties and this would give Chuck some more supervised training as well as his women that want to learn."

I confirmed with Dewey, "So if we can get this done, you would rather us all sail in just one boat?"

"I'd love to sail my boat through the canal then over to Europe, but business may not allow me to have that opportunity this year. Sue's idea is a good one. How does Chuck feel about it?"

I told Dewey, "Mercy is checking with him now, but says that she knows he will like the idea."

Dewey said, "Good; that will cut two weeks off going and coming because we won't have to do the canal thing. I was looking forward to working with Chuck during that time, but this is better, a lot better."

"Okay, Dewey, I'll tell the ladies. I'll send you a floor plan so you have an idea of what we're doing. I'll talk to you soon about a new time line too."

Dewey was smiling when he said, "Thanks, Steve, you've taken that worry away. Talk to you soon."

When I turned to Sue, she was smiling and said, "Mercy just spoke to Chuck and he's all for it. He said it was silly for us to travel in separate boats when part of reason for the vacation was for all of us to be together. Let me call Magellan to get their crew up here or for them to come get the boat."

Sue called and was told that a large crew with materials would be gathered today and will arrive tomorrow. The work shouldn't take more than seven days. Mercy and Sue were smiling at each other conspiratorially. I asked them, "Why did you need me to do this? You two knew what the answers were before the questions were asked."

Sue said, "It's better if you men make these decisions. We women are here to please you, not to boss you."

I laughed loudly as we locked up the boat. "You mean you let us think we're the boss, that's all. Anyway, it's a good idea. When you got Chuck to agree that we join him on his boat, I thought that was a good plan, and with all of us now together, it's an even better way to go."

Back at home, Kathy and Juanita huddled with Sue and Mercy to discuss the new plans. I was kicked back with a cup of coffee when John Truant came in. He said, "We hired another retired military aviator today. He comes with thousands of hours of military transport time and was looking for similar work and some instructor time. He has a couple of buddies that are getting out soon that will also need some work. That should just about immediately take care of our pilot crew needs. The new men have 737 experience, so they can help rest our main crew."

"That's great, John. I just talked with my friend, Dewey, who is going with us on the trip and he's going to leave his boat at home and be on the boat with us. Our boat's big enough to handle even more, so it'll be a party every day."

John said, "Wanda and I are looking forward to the trip. I haven't had a real vacation for a long time, and this will be a great adventure. Wanda is really excited about it too, as she's never been to Europe."

I said, "This is going to be a good trip. There are a lot of people that will be going along, so it will be a lot of fun."

John asked, "So who all will be along besides Dewey, you, Chuck, and all of your families?"

It took me a second, "Well, there is you and Wanda, Martin and Glenda, Beth, Missy, Barb, Maggie, Dennis and Marie, and maybe Don and Jan."

John exclaimed, "Wow, that's a lot of people. Is there really that much room?"

I mused over the arrangements then said, "The kids will bunk together in separate boys and girls bunk rooms because they will be on deck or in the lounge and salon almost all the time anyway. All of the couples will have private double cabins, Beth and Missy will share a room, and Barb and Maggie can share a room. The kids will all be bunked in the crew area so the rest is actually easy. There are the two big cabins in the lower third deck where the office, gym, storage, laundry room, and crew quarters are. Then forward of the galley, dining area, and lounge are five double cabins. I think we'll even have a vacant cabin. There will be a lot of people, but that boat is really big."

John asked, "What are the drawbacks of so many people?"

"The worst thing will be our holding tank. We may have people shower up on deck so we don't fill the holding tank from showers. There is an open shower area aft by the dinghy storage locker. Our fresh water tank and desalination unit should keep up with the demand. If not, we'll use salt water for showers. The two longest periods between dump stations will be going across and coming back across the Atlantic."

"I think this is going to be one hell of an adventure, Steve," John said, sitting back with a beer and a smile.

Mercy came out and said, "You guys are talking about the sailing trip, aren't you?"

John and I nodded and I said, "John and I were trying to count up all the people and he asked if there was enough room."

Mercy said, "There should be at least one spare room. Jan said that Don and she may not be able to go. Don may not have anyone to leave in charge of his Dojo while he would be gone. His manager has moved out to the west coast to be in movies." Dennis and Marie may or may not go because Dennis is concerned that there may be too many projects that need his attention in R&D. Glenda and Martin are definitely going and so are my mom and Beth. You and Wanda aren't backing out are you?"

John said, "Oh no, not a chance. Wanda wouldn't miss going with you guys for anything. She said she has enough vacation saved up to be gone three months if necessary. As for me, I'm free to travel as long as I'm with the boss."

Mark came into the patio at that moment and said, "Gene and Sandy have found a double wide over on the other side of the park that's for sale. Gene said that would be fine until they could find or build a place. Sandy is happy to be near all of the people here and has already made a lot of friends. She's become best friends with DeDe and Star out at the airpark, and wants to be included in the instructor ranks as soon as they move."

"That's great, Mark," I said, then asked, "Where are they now?"

With a smile, Mark said, "The kids are playing with your kids at the ballpark and Mark and Sandy are out at the airpark flying all of the aircraft out there. I think Sandy is going to steal one of those biplanes. She's been up three times in one already. She says that flying around in one is like being in a World War One movie. Gene and Wes have become fast friends and are busily working out some advanced electronics that Gene said will help Wes' aircraft. The last I saw the two of them were putting a twin engine aircraft together. I didn't know Wes had one of those designed yet."

I laughed, "He doesn't. That's something he said he was going to work on in his spare time. I know he's already had Jeff re-mold the wings for a different type of engine support and for a new type of retractable gear. This is going to be quite an aircraft."

"Say, Mark," I said, and asked, "When are they planning on moving down here?"

Mark smiled, "I think the kids have already moved, but Gene and Sandy are planning on going home tomorrow and begin packing."

I said, "You know we'll pay all the moving expenses, right? Do they know that?"

"They know," Mark said. "They think you are being very generous to handle the sale of their home the way you are. Both of them feel as if they are having a hell of an opportunity, considering that as of a few days ago, Gene probably didn't have a job. He just had not been told yet."

Caroline came in to join Mark and sat with him. The two looked so comfortable together it was as if they had been a couple for years and years. Mercy grabbed Caroline and took her inside for woman talk or whatever women do when they are out of sight.

The folks from the work centers soon began coming in. The business park folks arrived first, then folks from the main S&S plant began showing up a few minutes later.

Shawna came in and sat on my lap, "Thanks for the new helper Boss man. Stormy is going to be a great help in building custom choppers. I think I've found that missing link that I needed. The man knows how to wire a bike like you wouldn't believe. He had the bike we were working on wired and tested so fast, we weren't ready to finish and fire it up yet. We have to be at least a full day ahead of schedule."

"That's great, Shawna. Where's Stormy now?"

Shawna smiled, "He told me he was going to take a shower and come with his other two ladies. He is really becoming part of that group over there."

Mark spoke up, "Stormy saw I was messing with my bike yesterday morning and came over to see if he could do anything to help. We ended up working on his bike, putting one of my power management gadgets on it. He can't make a sound, but he sure can talk a lot when he wants too. Caroline thinks it's funny the way we look, signing to each other while we're working on the bikes."

Tiny came in, drew a beer into a frosty mug, and sat with the ensemble of people gathered. He announced, "Another great day at S&S. I think all of the personnel shifting has been successful enough to make us profitable again this past month and quarter. There may be a recession and our revenues may be off by nearly a third, but we're still making a profit and we still haven't laid anyone off. The surprising company is Quality Wear. They are actually still hiring now that the fabric plant is trying to get up and running. I've even heard Sue say she was going to look at some of the closed plants near Raleigh."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.