Steve and Chuck - Cover

Steve and Chuck

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Steve Sharp and Deputy Marshal Chuck Johnson are back from the vacation to Hawaii. Their lives continue but are interrupted by events close to them. (This story is best understood if you are familiar with the characters from the Vacation and Job Hunt stories that are found within the "Florida Friends" series.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Chuck

Wednesday

The room phone rang a couple of times before I could reach for it. The recorded announcement for the wakeup call told me it was time to get up. I kissed Lisa a couple of times and she wrapped me up in a warm good morning hug, whispering, "Do we have time for a little happiness before work?"

I said, "Being with you is always happiness, but we do need to get rolling. I'm hungry and we're only going to each get a cup of coffee until we get downstairs, so let's get."

Lisa rolled over flat on her back with her arms and legs stretched out, "You're gonna pass this up for a cup of coffee?"

I dove into her, kissing everywhere at once, climbing between her legs dropping my head to lick her center. Lisa gave a squeal and closed her legs on my ears, but held my head in place. Raising her hips in a flurry of hip thrusts, she moaned an instant orgasm. I slid up to lock lips with her as I let my stiffness slide into her creamy center. Lisa moaned, "Oh, that is so good after your special kisses. Hose me down, big boy, and let me leak all day."

Lisa's hips continued to thrust at almost a vibrating pace until I let go with a nation building quantity of juices. Lisa moaned, I moaned, and we kissed ourselves into being still. She smacked me on the butt and said, "Come on, let's get a shower and go downstairs for some coffee."

It didn't take us but fifteen minutes to be standing at the courtesy coffee table in the lobby. Lisa was gathering some fruit in a paper bag while sampling a Danish. I was sipping coffee, watching the elevators, when Jim, John, and the Director stepped out.

John said to his two companions, "See, I told you he would be waiting on us. He's always up first."

Jim commented, "Sometimes I don't think he sleeps. He just stays awake and is ready in the morning without sleep."

I told the group, "We're checked out and I see an SUV taxi out front. Grab some coffee and let's hit the road."

On the way to the airport, we convinced the taxi driver to pull into a Burger King for some breakfast sandwiches as a light breakfast on the way.

At the aircraft, Lisa and I went through all of the preflight activities, including rechecking the fuel quantity to make sure we had been topped off, and that the fuel covers had been replaced properly. We quickly went through the startup procedures and let the engines come up to power as we finished the checklist. Lisa was talking to ground control and indicated that we were going to be moving. I pointed to the red light on the cabin door and jumped up to re-open and shut the door again. This time, the latch easily went into place. By the time I was in the right seat, Lisa was taxiing down the ramp toward the end of the runway.

It was still early, so there wasn't any congestion to take off. We were wheels up, climbing quickly and almost immediately begin our descent to the East Chicago airfield. We were on the ground and parked by ten to seven. In the operations building, we had them call a taxi for four, as Lisa would stay with the aircraft and make sure it was serviced.

At the S&S building, people were starting their day and the team office was assembling information from the day before. Bud looked up at us and smiled, "You didn't call. I figured you guys for about nine, but you've surprised me. I'm ready, let's go into the conference room and I'll give you the results of all the activities."

After a potty break, we were assembled in the conference room with Bud standing at the head of the table. He began, "First, let me tell you we took the two vehicles into custody as they entered the country on a remote logging road. There was no resistance and I don't think they were able to get any calls out. We didn't have any signatures on our scanning equipment. The occupants have been transported to our secure facility for right now."

Here in Chicago, the warehouse was a mess. There was almost thirty people in there and they were all armed. They didn't want to give up and the result is that only two are still alive. They just didn't give us a choice. I'm sorry if this will cause a problem, but it couldn't be helped. The deceased are a mixed group of Chicago hoodlums, Mexican drug dealers, Russian Bratva, and some near eastern men already identified as terrorists. We confiscated a couple of hundred small arms, ammunition, and a variety of explosives. We also confiscated about a half a mil worth of drugs, but that is only a small part."

Bud took a drink of his coffee and continued, "One of the wounded men began yakking as soon as the paramedics were patching him. He gave us two locations where his cohorts gathered. We raided them within the hour and found additional weapons, and a whole lot of drugs. The quantity is still being weighed, but I can tell you it was a lot as it took two big vans to haul it all. We found a dozen Latin women being held as sex slaves and have them in hospital custody right now."

"While all of that was going on, I was at the Congressman's office making his arrest. Because we had to take everyone in from there at the same time, we ended up with his attorney who is also in custody. We had to let them make calls for other attorneys, but we were able to have everyone captured labeled as terrorists and therefore denied bail."

"In the process of cleaning out his office, we found nearly five million in cash in an open safe. The attorney had a couple of hundred thousand in a briefcase, so it must have been distribution time."

"The business manager wasn't at the office so the teams at both the Congressman's home and the business manager's place were alerted. The Congressman's house was taken easily, where we again found a lot of cash plus some interesting explosives in his basement. In addition, we found a half a dozen women in chains with the Congressman's wife standing over them with a whip. I was told it was an interesting arrest, as all the women happened to be nude."

The business manager's place was another story. The place is like a fortress but we were prepared for it. As soon as we burst through the outer gates, we were under fire. That was unexpected. The final result was the business manager is dead, along with eight of his guards. His house staff suffered a couple of wounds, but they were helpful in showing us a secret area in the basement that held a dozen young Russian girls. We found thirty kilos of heroin along with twenty kilos of cocaine. There wasn't much cash or arms in the house and no explosives. This has been an amazing take down with even more amazing results."

Bud sat in his chair and sipped from his cup. He shuffled some papers then said, "You guys know what you did in Detroit. The Canadians said they have confiscated arms, explosives, drugs, and cash. No mention as to how much cash, but you can bet not all of it was turned in. They have a tendency to lose track of some confiscated goods."

"Now in New Jersey, we took down the cleaning company, the real estate company, and the owner of the rental house. No real resistance and no injuries. No one from that location is talking, so we'll have to prosecute with what we have as evidence. It should be good enough to get convictions and everything was obtained by the numbers."

"To summarize, we've taken down a surprisingly large group that are inter-related. They have been dealing in narcotics, arms, explosives, human smuggling, slavery, and in the Congressman's case, underworld activity. So far the word on the street is for everyone to stay quiet until the law gets this sorted out. I think the street thinks we just got lucky. We did, but we made the most of our luck. The best part of it is that we only had one injury from a round in a vest and another couple of scratches on arms. No fatalities among our teams."

John asked, "What about Dearborn, I mean Battle Creek?"

"Oh yeah," Bud said, as he shuffled some papers, "the houses there were taken without any injuries, but we found a timer detonator about to go off and vacated the houses fast. We had just finished pulling some female slaves from the houses when both places blew up. They will be going over the rubble for a while and that is the only place where the media has caught on that something was happening."

The Director asked, "Isn't anyone missing the Congressman yet?"

"No one yet, Director," Bud said. "Since it was late yesterday that we took them down, his D.C. office might have thought he had just left for the day. The Bureau has a warrant and will be going through his office when it opens today, so they will find out what's going on. The Marshal's Service has to be involved as it is on federal property. We're covered with good men on that. You D.C. guys are going to be under some pressure for answers real quick, so you need to decide what you want to give them. I'd rather not give the media everything and just keep the other take downs to ourselves. The DEA is taking the drugs, ATF is handling the firearms and explosives, and we've given all of the unidentifiable slaves and children to Homeland Immigration. We're keeping the unidentifiable people who were captured at the various places. We might have a problem around the business manager's place as there was a lot of noise there, but the press has been quiet so far."

Bud sat back in his chair and surveyed the room.

I asked, "So do we know who the mastermind is on getting the escapees to move?"

Bud smiled and said, "So far, everyone one of the escapees has been an Islamic convert. Does that answer your question?"

"Why did they have all these other people involved?" I was a little confused.

"Even easier," Bud answered, "the Islamic movement needed the capital so they provided the drugs from the Near East and South America. That tells you where the Latin slaves and gangsters came from. They needed weapons, so they worked with the Russians. Some Islamic leaders already had a smuggling operation set up, so in collusion with the Bratva, they made a formidable force. The original brainchild came from the mosques in Canada. They had a friend in New Jersey, who had friends in Chicago, who had friends in Detroit, who also had friends in the Canadian mosques."

The Director was shaking his head but asked, "Did we stop anything from happening here in the states?"

Bud smiled, "We sure did. The escapees traveling south were going to blow up a football stadium in Dallas. They were carrying enough explosives to do the job. Their goal was the seventy thousand fans during a game. When that was done, they were going to blow the arch in St. Louis. That was only symbolism. We've caught a group or cell here in Chicago that was set on blowing up America's tallest building here."

The Director said, "Make sure I have details of the two plans so I can use them as justification for making these arrests when I'm asked. Whadaya say, John, let's get out of here. I'm thinking the shit will hit the fan by this afternoon and we need to be in place to answer questions."

John asked Bud, "Did you get that telemetry feed from my hat yesterday like I asked. I want the accusers to have an idea of what went on." John turned to me, "You can't tell who took out those two snipers. The feed only shows the one falling while the other is being hit. I did look for you but couldn't find you at the time. If it was you who did that, I wouldn't know for sure, but whoever it was did some good shooting. You don't show on any of our teams' feeds. Any that do show you are inconsequential."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.