Steve and Chuck - Cover

Steve and Chuck

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Steve Sharp and Deputy Marshal Chuck Johnson are back from the vacation to Hawaii. Their lives continue but are interrupted by events close to them. (This story is best understood if you are familiar with the characters from the Vacation and Job Hunt stories that are found within the "Florida Friends" series.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Steve

Monday

As soon as everyone was eating breakfast this morning, I checked with Abe about the engine he had been working on for our entry into the light sport aircraft market. So far, the engine showed it was generating between 115 and 125 horsepower. This would put it in competition with the Rotax 914 or the Continental engine. We knew that the Rotax engine retailed for about thirty five grand and the Continental for around twenty, but Abe figured we could sell ours, fully certified, for somewhere around fifteen and still make a big profit.

The engine plant was building several small four cycle engines for carts, but our work in certified engines for aircraft was a new field. There were several hurdles for us to work on. What I really needed is a real aeronautical engineer, someone who could guide us in all of the phases leading to our goal.

John and Wanda were having breakfast with us this morning, so I asked him where I should look for the type of person I thought we needed. He suggested Craig's list, as there might me someone unemployed out there who would enjoy working with us. John said, "You guys are always doing something different and fun, just like you've given me a new life and a second career."

I went inside to pound on the computer for a while. After looking through Craig's list for some time, I created a job description for someone interested in building a new Light Sport Aircraft. There were some specific requirements, such as; experienced in aircraft design, familiarity with FAA regulations, and a full understanding of the requirements to certify aircraft and aircraft engines. They would need to live in or near Tampa, Florida during employment. I was smiling to myself, as this was the first time in all the time S&S had been in existence that we had to advertise to find a person we needed. Everyone who had joined us to date had been recommended by someone else. John told me to make sure I talked to Jimmy and his dad as they had a wide acquaintance with people in the industry.

Kathy joined me on the patio and asked, "Steve, I'm really thinking about home schooling all of the kids. None of them, not a single one, is being challenged at school. We pushed to get Bonita into first grade early and she is still bored with the slow pace, and is getting into trouble with her teacher. The teacher wrote this note to me yesterday, read it.

Dear Mrs. Sharp,

Your daughter brought a Harry Potter book to school today and pretended she was reading it instead of one our library books the children were supposed to be reading. You need to be aware of your child's deceptive nature and work to curb her dishonesty at an early age.

Mrs. Camp

First Grade

After reading the note and holding back my anger, I said, "I think we need to go see this Mrs. Camp. She needs to learn about our children and all of the children out here."

"Steve," Kathy said obviously upset, "Bonita can read, you know that. We've all taught her just like we've taught all the kids to read as quickly as they could learn. The boys spend more time playing outside sometimes, but when they have quiet time, they read older kids' books as well. The kids in the daycare are getting the same treatment and are learning to each of their abilities. Kate is an amazing teacher. She has women helping her that are just as capable. That's why I want to develop a home school for our kids. If we do this right, we can get on one of our boats and sail away to anywhere we want while teaching our kids more than they could ever learn in school. I know we need to be here too, but I want to be their teacher for a while."

I asked Kathy, "Have you talked to Sue, Mercy, and the other moms?"

"Yes, I have. All of them agree that we need to do something. They just don't know whether to take the plunge and attempt home schooling. Sue and Mercy both want to be involved. Sue says she has capable management at the clothing companies now and would be able to devote as much as two to three days every week, if needed. Mercy says she can help every day, and you know how Juanita is, she has all of the kids speaking Spanish as well as a native. That's another thing they have gotten in trouble at school for. Greg and Stevie were speaking in Spanish in front of a teacher. She thought they were talking about her, but they both told me they were planning on getting back at a bully who was trying to push Lizzy around. All the kids stick together, and when they are trying to keep others from listening, they speak Spanish. Most of the kids know how to sign to Bob and use that to tell each other things. It drives the teachers nuts."

I was grinning at how devious little ones can be and said, "What you and all of the moms decide is fine with me. Teaching all of these kids is a big responsibility to take on. You'll probably need to use the rec building and set it up in various groups. You'll have kids from Bonita's age up through what, around twelve? You might want to limit the age groups to those ten and under. Say up through fourth grade."

Sue had come up and sat with us, "I think we could teach any of the kids that live out here whose parents would want us to. I know we would teach them more than they are learning at school. I understand there are social benefits for kids in school, but these kids interact with each other very well. You know we can have a music program for them that could be very beneficial to all of them. We would definitely give them better physical training than they get now. I think we should try it, Steve."

Still smiling I said, "Like I was telling Kathy, Sue, you guys should do what you think is right. I'll be supportive of whatever you decide."

I had taken off and was heading to the R&D center when my cell phone started buzzing away, so I pulled it out to see who was calling. It was Chuck. "Hey, Chuck."

"Steve, I needed to call you. Mark Robins has just been shot. He's being taken to Tampa General. From what I'm told, he's critical, but should pull through."

I asked, "How in the hell did he get shot? I thought he was in court this morning."

Chuck said, "He was, and from what I've been told, the guy who set Mark up overpowered a bailiff and took away his weapon. Mark was apparently defending himself and the courtroom when he was shot. I don't have the details, but I was told Mark hit the guy with a chair and killed him. I'll know more later. I just wanted to tell you about it."

"Tampa General, right?"

Chuck answered, "Right, Tampa General."

"I'll get some of the family and we'll get down there right away," I said.

Chuck said, "Okay, Steve, I'll meet you there. I'm on my way right now."

I turned around and headed back to the patio. As soon as I related what was happening, Mercy said she would go with me, as Sue had an appointment. Samantha was still on the patio and said, "I want to go to. Mark is a really good person. This might be an even better story. Is Chuck going to be there?"

"Ever the news reporter, aren't you, Sam?" I was smiling as Samantha was blushing.

Mercy said, "Let me talk to Shirley, Betty, and Caroline. They might know who to contact for Mark. We can stop by there on the way out."

When we stopped down at Betty's trailer and knocked on the door, Betty, Caroline, and Shirley came out of Shirley's place to see what was up. You could see they were all upset when they heard what had happened. I had to discourage them from going to the hospital now. Betty said, "We'll go look through his desk to see if we can find a phone number for his son. Mark says his son lives out in Cheyenne. We'll call him, Steve. You go make sure Mark is taken care of."

Mercy, Samantha, and I went out to Davis Island where Tampa General is located. When we asked at the emergency room desk, the nurse said that family was to wait in the surgery waiting room.

It was only ten in the morning, so this had to have happened as soon as court was in session this morning. While we were getting settled, Chuck came in with Jan, the FBI bureau assistant. Jan told us, "I have to get back to the office to fill out all of the reports, but before I go I'll make sure the hospital knows we will pick up the tab for all of Mr. Robins' expenses. We're so lucky he isn't hurt worse than he is and that no one else was injured."

We talked for about an hour before a doctor in scrubs came out and told us Mark was in recovery and would be put in a room soon. He gave us a room number and told us we could wait for Mark there. The doc assured us Mark was doing fine and was in remarkably good condition.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.