Steve and Chuck
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Steve Sharp and Deputy Marshal Chuck Johnson are back from the vacation to Hawaii. Their lives continue but are interrupted by events close to them. (This story is best understood if you are familiar with the characters from the Vacation and Job Hunt stories that are found within the "Florida Friends" series.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Chuck

Sunday morning, the Fab five and I were up, exercised, fed, and dressed for church early. Before we left for church, I ran to the Bureau office to check on Mark. His attitude was great and he was doing fine. I told him I would see him later and went back home to go to church with the group and Tiani's folks. We loaded up in Frieda's van and drove to Tiani's folks' home where we met Mr. and Mrs. Jackson, and Tiani's younger sister, Michele, whose nick name was "Missile," because she was always going so fast.

After a quick cup of coffee, we went to Tiani's church. Frieda, Judy, Brandy, and I were the only Caucasians in the large crowd, but we were welcomed by all that we were introduced to. The service was long and loud, with some very good hymns and some inspiring vocals. The preacher gave a good sermon about good will toward all men and women. After church, Tiani was busy introducing us to what seemed like hundreds of families that wanted to meet us.

Back at Tiani's house, I was introduced to Edward, Tomas, and Shetekwa, Tiani's older brothers and sister. Edward and Tomas were average height and weight, but Shetekwa and Michele were tiny delicate pixies like Tiani. Both of Tiani's sisters showed the same independence and stubbornness as she did.

While the ladies were getting dinner ready, Edward took the lead in asking me questions about what I did, and what my intentions with their sister were. After he asked about three times, I finally said, "Edward, I'm sure you, your brother, and your dad, all know how single-minded and focused your sister is. I want you to know that I sort of go with the flow with Tiani and her group of five. They are a force to be reckoned with. I'm sure whatever we do will make all of you proud of her."

Tiani's dad didn't look all that convinced, but he had a smile on his face. He said, "Chuck, I think you've met your match with Tiani and her friends, just like I met my match with Tiani's mother. She told me we were going to get married after I finished college, and I didn't even know I was going to college. Well, I did, and we did. Edward came along first because she said it was time for us to start a family. I can tell you that some of my friends say I'm," and his voice got real low, "pussy whipped, but I can tell you I'm happier than anyone else I know. All three girls are head strong just like their mother. None of them are very big, but they are mighty big when they say something. Good luck, Son, I hope you work out with Tiani and her friends."

Tomas was smiling the whole time his dad was talking. He only offered, "Those three sisters of mine have always been able to get their way. It wasn't bad or anything, but when they made up their minds, you might as well go along. Tiani's the strangest of the three, so it's no wonder she brought you home. It's just like her."

I told the girls and Tiani's family that I needed to leave after dinner because I was involved with a case at work and needed to check in and be available as things developed.

When we left, I told Tiani that I thought she had a special family and I was happy to meet them. She was smiling happily and said, "Mom really likes you, as do Missile and Teeky. The girls are planning on coming over to have supper with us at our house, or your house, depending on where we are at the time. It'll be fun."

A little later, when I heard from Steve that one of his friends out in the trailer park was putting together newspaper articles and taping a TV news spot, I called Sarah to get her involved. She showed up at the hotel in time to witness Mark being videotaped, then spent time on the phone coercing the TV channels to use the video as part of their evening and late night news.

When the excitement died down, I was able to go over the evidence the Bureau had, and hear about the confrontation between Mark and Drew Kerrington, the real name of the guy we knew as Steven Barts. This guy was a real jewel, as he had an endless rap sheet of past charges and convictions. How he had managed to escape previously was still in question.

Jan showed me the video of Barts, or Kerrington, trying to hit Mark and how Mark had ducked and pushed his attacker into a door frame. It was a lucky or unlucky push, depending on whose side you were on. Jan also said that Mark's wife was telling all, and said she was really only guilty of being greedy and gullible because she listened to this Kerrington guy.

I was glad this was taken care of. The Marshal Service has enough to keep up with, considering the witness protection program and working the immigration problems we've had lately. We don't need something like this too. Mark would be cleared in court in the morning and that would be that. Personally, my plate was full since Bud was narrowing down who was sponsoring our escapees.

Sunday night, the girls all snuggled with me, and invited Tina and Lisa into bed. While we were kissing and enjoying the feel of our skin against another, I realized the super tall Lena had somehow sneaked into the fray. I pulled her to me and kissed her gently, but told her, "Lena, you are a sweetheart and that's what I want you to remain, my sweetheart. I want you to be my special friend, but not my fucking friend. Please let us just be special friends."

"I suppose I should be happy with seven ladies to enjoy," Lena said, a little melancholy. "You just present something I can't have, so I want it all the more. I'll be good, Chuck, I promise. Hear that girls? Help me keep that promise."

Lisa was snuggled into me on one side, and Brandy on the other, as I fell asleep.

Monday morning was busy as Lisa had an early flight and Tina had an eight o'clock class. I wanted to go to Mark's hearing this morning, but had to make several calls to ensure that Bud and his group were set up in their new quarters. I needed to get my head straight so I could decide on the best way to proceed. A plan was forming, but it wasn't developed yet.

Just after nine, my cell phone rang. Jan was frantically calling to tell me Mark had been shot in the courtroom by the prisoner Drew Kerrington. Mark had hit Kerrington in the head with a chair and had split his skull, killing him. She said that Mark was being taken to the hospital.

I said, "I'm on my way. To what hospital, Jan?"

She answered quickly, "Tampa General was the closest, and they have a decent trauma center. I'll be over there as soon as we get this place cleaned up. You wouldn't believe it. Mild mannered Mark picked up a chair and hit Kerrington smack on the head. The gun went off as he hit him. Kerrington overpowered his guards as they were changing his restraints to regular cuffs for court. We were lucky that Mark acted so quickly, or who knows how many people could have been killed or wounded."

"I'll meet you later, Jan. I'm going to call out to the trailer park to tell the folks out there what's happening. They will probably want to be at the hospital for him."

What a cluster fuck it is to let a prisoner get hold of a weapon, and in court to boot. I want to be sure to view the security video of this one to see how the deputies, acting as bailiffs, let Kerrington get the drop on them.

While I headed to Tampa General, I called Steve's cell phone to tell him about Mark. He said he would be on his way as soon as he went by his house.

At the hospital, I inquired about Mark and was advised he was in surgery. The guy sure has had some problems. A regular type guy, suffering through a divorce, then being charged with child pornography, willingly goes through two days of intense interrogation, has an altercation in federal offices that leaves the prisoner with a bump on his head. Then, the next day, after being cleared of all his charges, he has to defend himself and a whole courtroom full of people by actually killing the man. This will make some news. From hated pornographer to hero in forty-eight hours.

Steve, Mercy, and Samantha, the girl who was doing the video news clips, came in. Steve said that some friends of Mark's had gone through his address book and called his son out in Cheyenne. Steve said the ladies told him Mark's son happened to be in Mobile, Alabama and was going to be on his way here immediately.

Sometime near eleven, they wheeled Mark into a room. I had flashed my badge and we were all waiting in the room to see Mark when he got there. We sat around until almost noon, when Mark started waking up. I went for the nurse and doctor to advise them, and went back to the room.

Mark seemed to be in good spirits when he woke up and was surprisingly alert. He didn't act like he was in pain or very uncomfortable. I guess he was a tough old bird. The doc checked him out, and then the nurse got Mark some broth for lunch. Since Mark ate that so easily, she hunted up some chicken salad that Mark ate with crackers.

It was just about three, when Mark's son, Gene, walked into the room. He was a taller, bigger version of Mark, with the same grin on his face. You could see the love he had for his dad and started making a case to take him home with him to Cheyenne.

The doc came back in to re-examine Mark and advised him that if he could get out of bed and wander up and down the hallway, he would let him go home in the morning. The doc did say Mark would need someone to watch out for him and that he wasn't to be active until he was checked at the doc's clinic.

A major debate erupted when Mark told his son that he wanted to stay here. It took a while, but Steve and Mercy convinced Mark's son that they would take care of him. I was glad this was working out, as Mark had a real case against the Marshal Service for letting the prisoner get hold of a gun. Our liability was huge. If he was satisfied with his situation, he may just let it go.

I left the hospital and called Wanda as soon as I was outside. She told me nothing new had come up, but I needed to conduct some form of training for court bailiffs. I called Sarg and asked him to work out a schedule so we could have some classes for all of the deputies assigned to bailiff duty.

At home, I used up all my pent up anxiety on the treadmill, lifting weights, and swimming as hard as I could. Lisa joined me in the pool and was swimming as hard as I was. The Fab Five showed up right after five, with Nancy announcing her Mom and Dad were coming for dinner. Brandi said that her Mom and Dad were coming also, and would I possibly make my special chicken Marsala. The girls produced multiple boneless chicken breasts that had already been trimmed and sliced in two.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.