Steve and Chuck - Cover

Steve and Chuck

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Steve Sharp and Deputy Marshal Chuck Johnson are back from the vacation to Hawaii. Their lives continue but are interrupted by events close to them. (This story is best understood if you are familiar with the characters from the Vacation and Job Hunt stories that are found within the "Florida Friends" series.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Steve

Saturday

Glenda met me in the kitchen this morning as I sat drinking some coffee. "Worried about Mark?" she asked. "Martin had a hard time getting to sleep last night. He just kept saying over and over there was no way Mark did those things."

Mercy came out of the bedroom, still nude, and climbed into my lap. She said, "I know Mark isn't guilty. The man is a very loyal and gentle man. Everything I've seen in him has none of those traits. We'll find out that he's not guilty soon, I'm sure."

As more people came into the patio, Mercy got up and went to put some clothes on. The patio soon had all of our regulars as if it were a weekday morning, not a lazy Saturday.

Mercy, now dressed said, "Let's not go sailing today. I want to stay around home this weekend just to be available. Isn't it funny, Mark's only been out here less than a week and the whole group is worrying over him as if he was an original family member?"

Missy had come out and said, "He is, Mercy. The man immediately began helping others. He worked with Crystal and spent almost a day with Dennis in the R&D center. He really didn't even know he was being paid. You saw him when he brought those receipts up here. He was afraid he was going to be stuck with the cost of the parts, too. He didn't begrudge the money; it was that he really doesn't have a lot. Did you know he signed up for food stamps? Since he's been eating over here, he may cancel that, but he was worried about eating."

I said, "I think Crystal and I have told him he's being paid for his efforts. I think we'll have to put him on some kind of salary as he's doing something for several people all at once. Abe says he has a lot of good ideas and he wants Mark's opinion on some of his projects."

Betty, Shirley, and Caroline came into the patio together. The three ladies got coffee and sat at one of the small tables. Betty said, "I want to know if we, or I guess that's you, Steve, are doing anything to help Mark? There is no way that man is guilty of what was on the TV last night. We should have the cable news on this morning to see what else they might have. Have you been able to do anything, Steve?"

I said to the ladies and to everyone else listening, "Our friend, Chuck, called late last night to tell me that the FBI and his office don't think Mark is guilty. The judge who did the federal arraignment released him to Chuck to be put into their protective custody for right now. That just means that Mark is comfortable somewhere and not in a cell. Those people have to do their investigation, so we have to just let things develop downtown."

Shirley said, "The man is such a gentleman. He doesn't show it, but he's very hurt by his wife turning on him like she has. I'll bet he's really at odds over everything now. We girls should find out where he is and go visit with him just to let him know we support him."

Mercy said, "I think we need to leave him alone right now. The authorities are going to be busy with him, finding out things. When we can go visit him, Chuck will tell us."

Martin said, "I'm sure he will, and he just pulled up. I guess he wanted some family this morning out here, too."

Chuck came in with Jan, the FBI agent who lived at his house, and smiled at everyone. Another guy came in with them. Chuck said, "Don't worry about Mark. The man is in a nice hotel, being fed and pampered. I'm sure he'll be questioned extensively today, and I'll bet the Bureau will make headway. What do you think, Jan?"

Jan was handed a cup of coffee and said as she sat at the bar with Ruth, who was in a sexy Saturday gown, "We have several things in the lab we're working on and we'll know more later today. We have to treat this like any other case though, and question the suspect thoroughly. By lunch today, we'll know which toenail he clips first. Don't worry; the agents know how to be gentle. The only time they get aggressive is if they think a suspect is holding back or making stuff up."

Chuck said, "Jan and I thought we might have breakfast with you guys this morning to let you know Mark is being taken care of. We'll take care of him, and we'll get to the truth."

Holding up his hand, Chuck said, "This guy is Carter Teaneck. He's a deputy like me and is babysitting Mark's place while he's gone. We want to make sure no one tries to break in while he's in jail. Mark gave us permission to go through his place, so Carter, or someone that replaces him in a little while, will be with you. Mark sent Carter up here as he said you guys were so friendly. Come on, Carter, shake hands with everyone and eat."

Someone turned the TV onto the cable news channel. In a couple of minutes, the anchor gave an update on the case. They hinted that there were several leads federal agents were working on, and more information would be released as it became available.

Chuck said he was going to his office and would be back to the rec center at ten to give the group lesson he promised. The kids who were up cheered and said they would be there. Jan and Chuck took off, with everyone telling them to find out that Mark is innocent.

Carter said his relief should be here soon, so he left to go back to Mark's place. The three ladies, Betty, Shirley, and Caroline, left with him to walk back to their places next door to Mark.

Tiny asked me, "Want to go fishing? A couple of us thought we might just wander around in the brushy areas and catch some of the redfish that are schooling."

"Thanks, Tiny, but I think I'll just stick around here today. For some reason I think I'll play ball with the kids and just hang around. It might be a good day for us to have a family car wash day or perhaps we'll just play with the hose a while."

Saturday's are different around the patio. People come and go all day long. In the early mornings, there is the breakfast crowd. The folks who work leave for their jobs, but the ones who remain hang around, reading the paper, having more coffee, playing a game of chess with someone else. By nine, at least ten kids were in the living room, practicing on their guitars. It was funny to have one of the youngest, Bonita, helping the others with fingering and chords. Bonita assumed the leadership role so naturally that the other kids happily followed her.

As ten o'clock approached, the kids were packing their guitars, ready to go up to the recreation building. The early kid program would be over at ten, and then the guitar kids from all over the park would descend for a two hour lesson from Chuck. There was a professional guitar teacher that taught Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, plus the teacher gave separate lessons to those that wanted to progress more rapidly.

At lunch time, Chuck and the guitar kids came back to the house. He got me off to the side and said, "We have some positive evidence that Mark couldn't have downloaded the pictures the detectives found on that computer. Jan's people have the computer in the lab and are analyzing it now. By tomorrow, we'll have Mark cleared, and the charges dropped Monday morning."

I was breathing easier, but Chuck said, "Don't let all of that out right now. Jan's in the process of picking up some people that will make a difference on the case. Oh, Jan asked me to check to see if one of you guys picked up Mark's car?"

"Not that I know of, Chuck. You might ask the ladies over by his place."

Chuck said, "I did, his Bronco is missing. Wonder where it is? It's probably just misplaced for right now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.