Steve and Chuck
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Steve Sharp and Deputy Marshal Chuck Johnson are back from the vacation to Hawaii. Their lives continue but are interrupted by events close to them. (This story is best understood if you are familiar with the characters from the Vacation and Job Hunt stories that are found within the "Florida Friends" series.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Steve

The girls have been all over me for letting Mark be everywhere, helping as many people as he could, and I had not put him on the payroll. Crystal should have done that, but she didn't really know whether he was going to be full time or part time. Ruth sort of made up my mind, as she signed him up as a full time employee with the employee benefit plan. I suppose that was alright, but you never knew.

My cell phone rang, "Steve here."

"Steve, this is Chuck. Can I use your shop up here in Chicago as a hub for some activity we have going on here on the east side? You have the RV store, the truck conversion plant, your regular showroom, and equipment building area. Could you spare a desk for some guys to work out of?"

"Sure, Chuck, tell Gordon Mathews, the manager up there, that you need the space and tell him I said for him to find it for you. They are down on staff right now, so you should be able to find a private area. Anything else I can do for you?"

"That'll do it, Steve. I'll be home tonight, but I need to set up a place for some guys to work. They will bring in their own telephone lines so we won't be mooching off you."

"No sweat, Chuck, use what you need. Let me know if your guys need anything else."

"Thanks, Steve, I'll see you this evening."

That's good; Chuck will be back in town. He says he is trying to get a line on another Lear. Crazy, but we could use it right now. Hopefully, it will be another good deal and we can get it ready to fly right away. Chuck seems to need his plane a lot lately, so another Lear would help out. You would think that with three G5s, and us possibly picking up an almost new G550, that we would be sitting with too many airplanes. The leasing company is giving us the use of the aircraft if we keep them up and pay just a standard monthly fee. That should be okay until they find a buyer, then we'll have to step up.

Sue came in and said, "Let's go to the gym before lunch today. I have a bunch of appointments this afternoon and if we go after lunch, I won't get any sun. I need the color if we're going to use the boat this weekend."

After the gym, lunch was busy on the patio. Mark was there, having a great conversation with Abe and Martin. It's nice to have another guy near their age for them to have a good time with. Mark must be some kind of decent mechanic, as he easily fixed up Martin's wheel bearing problem yesterday. He says he has a few neat ideas that may benefit our carts, so I'm interested in seeing what he has.

I was listening as he was telling Abe and Martin, "I think my ex has something cooked up for me tonight, as she's been really insistent about me coming over to our house tonight. I think I got ahead of her by moving out so quickly."

Abe said, "You be careful. Some women can be devious. I'm lucky, like Martin here, I've had my lady forever. It seems like we've been together all our lives. You be careful."

Mark said, "I have a lady lawyer who is helping me, and she's going to go with me as a friend to watch out for me. I think I'll be all right. I wouldn't go, but even my daughter has prodded me to go a couple of times."

I had a few things to do at the shop, so I took off for the main shop while Sue went to her main office on the campus out here.

Tiny caught me as soon as I was in the building. "Steve, come look at some numbers. You're going to like what you see, but we have to talk about this a little."

Tiny showed me a printout of rows and rows of numbers that looked like Greek to me, but they were for our new Italian plant. He said, "Our productivity is over the top over there. Giuseppe has that place really putting out and is keeping up production to meet Mario's groups' orders. Look at this, the orders are running at a hundred and twenty percent of projection, and the plant is not only keeping up, but has been able to supply the opening orders for the five new dealers they've signed up. Can you believe it? The place is already going to be profitable this month."

"That's super, Tiny. Figure out something we can do for the whole plant over there. Let me know what I need to do to show them how great this is."

When Tiny was done with me, I passed through the upstairs lunch room and went down the stairs into the motor room. All of the crews were working on new engines, so that means we had orders and we weren't spending time on rebuilds that might have come in on warranty. We probably guaranteed our engines for too many hours, considering how tough they were treated.

When I caught Shawna, she was putting some finishing touches on a really classy looking chopper. The bike was so long, low, and sleek, that it looked like it barely cleared the ground. It looked fast and probably was, but these bikes were built for looks, not super speed.

Shawna said, "This is for a baseball player over in Bellaire. This is a nice one, isn't it? I have him riding one of the bulldog bikes to get used to the feel. I don't want him instantly wrecking this thing. He'll be coming over this afternoon to pick it up. At least he's going to trailer it home, so I don't have to worry about him today."

I asked Shawna, "Chuck say's he trying to get another airplane. If it becomes a reality, I want you and Jimmy to work on it so it is ready to fly as soon as we can get it done. Get the coachman guys from the truck plant to work on the interior, and try to make it as nice as Chuck's. We need that type of aircraft for charter."

"We'll make it special, Steve, just like always. Don't worry; we'll even give it a special paint job. Hank and I already have the layout for one that we are just waiting for the right airplane to do it with."

With a smile, I gave the little redhead a hug. Shawna was a tough little critter and was always on top of her groups. I don't think she even knows how much she makes anymore, because she has fun working. We try to pay her more than she can spend as she is an important cog in our wheel.

My next visit was over at the fiberglass shop to talk about the new nylon and fiberglass product they have been working on. I want to try to build our own light sport aircraft. Maybe even a larger aircraft. This might be tricky, but I think we have the ability to build one of the best composite bodies on the market. Abe's engine should be just about perfect for this light sport venture too. We'll see what the FAA says when we have one to test. The first one we're going to fly is going to be by remote control. We'll see how well it does and put some stresses on it that we wouldn't normally do.

Jeff wasn't in the shop, but the wings were up on stands. They were complete, including the winglets that are supposed to give us better fuel economy and stability. This first model will be an air coupe so it will be fewer pieces. I'm trusting everyone to meet all of the criteria that will be necessary, and so far no one seems panicked about the project. They've been considering it as just a toy, but it could be a decent future source of income, especially if we can bring it in under a hundred grand. I'd like to bust fifty thousand, retail, but that might be wishful thinking.

I stopped in at the super lift rebuilding area to note that all the bays were full. At least we are staying busy. There were several big lifts outside waiting to be rebuilt. This was good.

I looked in Abe's office and only saw his secretary, so I went upstairs to make a few calls. Gene had not been very successful at the track lately and I wanted to know if there was something our engine group could do to help.

"Hey, Gene, what's happening?"

"Darn, Steve, if I knew how to make the suspension for this new body work better we might win a race. We've been fighting suspension problems all season. Your engines are doing great and the new trannies your group is turning out are tough as nails. We're passing tech inspections, but can't stay on the track or else we're dogging along because we just can't get in the groove. I personally think it's because we moved out of Tampa. I told one of my crew chiefs to go home and build me a car that would win. He says we just need to learn how this new body and frame work with the allowed suspension."

I offered, "What do you think if I send Sandy and Mandy up to you to fool with your suspension for a couple of races. They would get a kick out it and they might see something they can modify and stay in compliance. They know how to work with NASCAR, and they do have a good working relationship with the officials."

Gene asked, "Can you afford to let them be away for a couple of weeks like that? That's a lot of revenue for you."

"I know, Gene, but I can't have the guy that helped me get started lose all season if I can do something about it. I'll send them up in a motor home with a portable shop full of their tools. Let them get into your cars. I'll get them going so they can be up at your next track to meet you Monday."

"Great, Steve, if they come up with a winner, I'm going to make you sponsor me so we can share in the glory."

"You know I can't sponsor just one guy. All of the teams use us one way or another. I'll work with any of them, but I really want you to win some races this season."

Gene was laughing, "Me too. Send the babes up here. It may change our luck."

After hanging up, I went down to the motor shop and told Shawna what I was going to do. She smiled and said, "Good, we're not running out of work, but we are catching up. Taking those two out of the mix for a couple of weeks will give us some backlog. Go tell them. They'll be flying high for that job opportunity."

I discussed with Sandy and Mandy what I needed and the two told me, "We have about a half-hour left on this engine before testing. Let us finish this one and we'll clean up and get ready. See if we can get an RV and trailer."

It was a quick trip back to Abe's area to see if he was back, and there he was. "Abe, I'm sending Sandy and Mandy up to Michigan to help Gene with his suspension problems. They need an RV and the portable shop trailer. Can you fix them up?"

Abe was smiling, "Perfect, I want to swap out for that new model Ambassador that just came in. I'll give the girls mine. It's just about brand new and is really nice. I'll bet it's better than almost all the rest of the ones they will be parked next to at the track. I'll go get the trailer hooked up and get their tools in the trailer. Are they going to need parts, too?"

"Don't know. We should probably put an entire front end, as well as a complete rear suspension. It would be better if they could do some static tests on test rollers, but they'll have to help on the fly."

Abe said, "I'm going to build a static test machine so we can test suspension in the shop. I'll bet we can sell it to those teams if we can duplicate the stresses they have. I'm going to work on that right away."

I was shaking my head as that man never quits. He's always into some new project. He's built as near a perfect motor for our carts as can be made. We have two carts in the test lab that have run for over ten thousand hours and they still sound good. Those two engines have run continuously for over fourteen months and still going great. They put a load on both so they are not just sitting running. One is varied from low speed to max high speed on a regular basis and is performing as well as the one that's running at eighty percent power, pulling the same load as a big cart. That's why I think we have an engine for an airplane.

That was taken care of, so I checked with my staff and found Deanna fretting over an order that was mishandled by the freight company. She said, "They may not need the parts for the weekend, but they will need them next week for sure. What do you think, Steve?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.