Steve and Chuck - Cover

Steve and Chuck

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Steve Sharp and Deputy Marshal Chuck Johnson are back from the vacation to Hawaii. Their lives continue but are interrupted by events close to them. (This story is best understood if you are familiar with the characters from the Vacation and Job Hunt stories that are found within the "Florida Friends" series.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Chuck

All of these women were too much for me. Since they remodeled Wanda's old room, giving me a bed the size of a normal room, I almost needed to take a poll to see who all was in my bed. The Fickle Five were constants now that their house was under construction, but that didn't mean they needed more physical attention. The pregnant three wanted more attention, but Brandy and Tiani became a little distant and were enamored with Lena.

When John didn't stay over with Wanda, Brandy and Tiani were in with her, and usually dragged Lena in with them. Meanwhile, Lisa helped me entertain the hormonally unbalanced pregnant trio. They actually were easily satisfied, but then there was Lisa and Tina. Holy shit, those two did some crazy stuff. They used me as a dildo, or just as an audience, while they ravaged each other. The good part was when they were done enjoying each other, the two wanted me, all of me, and as much as I could give them. Watching them was energizing, if you know what I mean, but satisfying them was a chore of love. Both girls were as loving as I could ever want.

Mornings were menagerie time. I could exercise, form, or swim, and always have some company. Lisa was my most consistent companion though, as she would form with me to her own internal music, then swim with me or she would join me in the exercise room to build up a good sweat, and then jump in the pool.

Some nights, Lisa and I would sit in the media room and just play to each other. Sometimes we would play from a fake book and at other times we would find something on the internet. We did complement each other, whether we were on our two acoustics, or on electric guitar and bass. We were gradually converting our housemates to blues, bluegrass, and country as time passed.

At work, I was happily being bypassed as they shipped others out to confront touchy situations. It was working so far, and I only traveled to stations for necessary changes or promotions. Most trips were an easy up and back on the same day now that I had my Lear to travel in.

I was languishing in peace at my desk, when my bird dog looking for why escapees were congregating and who was bankrolling them, called. Bud Anderson had been tracking groups for over a year. We had run into each other up in Alaska and he had said he was getting close.

"Hey, what's up, Bud?"

"What are you doing important, Boss? I want to talk to you face to face. What I have is too important to talk about on an open phone line. Do you want me to come to you or do you want to come to me?"

"Where are you, Bud?"

"Chicago, right now; I've been back and forth continuously between here and Detroit lately."

Thinking about it a minute, I asked, "Is there something happening or going to happen? Are you ready for a takedown?"

"Something is going to happen, but I don't think I'm ready to gather the players yet."

I said, "Tell you what, I can be up there this afternoon and you can tell me about it. Where are you staying up there?"

"On the east side; there is a little private airfield that can handle a Lear. What time should I meet you?"

Considering I still had to pack, I said, "I'll call you when I'm on my way to get the plane. That will mean I'm about three hours away."

"Okay, Boss, gotcha. See you then."

I called John and advised him Bud was close on something and wanted an eye to eye consult. John cautioned me about any radical activities and to make sure my incident reports didn't include me causing death and destruction. He did end his call with, "Be careful, and be safe."

I told Wanda of my itinerary and followed that by calling my new best friend, and backup sidekick, Jim Blake, to advise him we were on our way to Chicago and that he needed to go pack for a few days.

Jim came to me from the Fab Five and the employment office. Frieda found him when he was using her office to job hunt. Frieda sent him to Sarah who had me interview him. Jim was a Marine who had been shot up so bad they didn't anticipate saving him, but his good attitude and his conditioning helped him through recovery. The Marines didn't want him anymore because he had lost some mobility to one leg, but the man was working hard to become just as agile as he had ever been. As far as Sarah and Sarg were concerned, Jim was a perfect fit.

When I met him, Jim and I clicked. We began by going to the range and competing down there with Jan and some of the other good marksmen. Jim was every bit as good as I was, so our competition was always intense. There were so many things that we enjoyed about each other and we were alike in so many ways. Anyway, Jim Blake was now my permanent sidekick when I went anywhere.

Jim and I made a strange pairing, as I'm truly a white boy and Jim is truly very, very, black. To give you an idea, his nickname in the Marines was "Midnight." Jim was a Cajun Creole from Louisiana who became an instant friend.

When Wanda called him and transferred him to me, I said, "We're on our way to Chicago."

All he asked was, "For how long and how hot or what?"

"Three, four days, and plan for hot, just in case."

Hot meant we packed our special aluminum suitcases with a broken down special MP5s, complete with a swing-away scope, available light illumination, and a sound suppressor in the case. There were also five thirty round magazines, as well as four more magazines for our Glock 22s. Of course, we also didn't go anywhere without our vests anymore.

As I was leaving the house after packing, I suddenly remembered and called the airpark.

DeDe answered and when I asked about my Lear, she said, "You got to be kidding. What do you think? Do you think we keep that thing parked ready for you all the time, Your Majesty?"

"DeDe, I need a fast ride to Chicago, and if I fly mine, you don't have to dig up a pilot."

DeDe was smiling when she said, "You are in luck. Your Lear is on the ramp. I'll have Jimmy get it ready. We don't need it back for a couple of days, but you need to find us another plane if you're going to be using this one all the time."

As I was already driving toward Jim's place, I said, "DeDe, you know I take the B-200 Beechcraft to places that are within a thousand miles and I've been using the Cessna 208 for all my short hops. I need to be in Chicago fast, I need my Lear."

"Like I said, Chuck, we need another one, so go find us one."

I was smiling when I said, "I'll try to come up with another fast airplane like a Lear. I'll get it done."

DeDe said, "Yours will be ready as soon as you get here. How close are you?"

"Twenty minutes, max."

She said, "I'll get Jimmy to get it heated up."

I picked Jim up and we were quickly at the airpark. We stowed our bags and cases in the jet and climbed aboard. Jimmy shook my hand and said, "Your bird is in great shape. Have a nice flight."

We hauled ass to Chicago and landed at the little field on the east side, where Bud Anderson met us and hauled us to the hotel where he was staying.

When Bud was apprehensive about Jim, I said, "Jim is my right arm now, my sidekick on all of my missions. We come from the same background and trust each other completely. He's good to hear whatever I'm supposed to hear."

We were sitting in a remote corner of the lounge where we couldn't be overheard, having something to eat. Bud said, "This is quite a story. Listen to it, then ask me some questions or give me some recommendations."

Bud took a sip of his coffee and said, "I started seeing a couple of patterns that I wanted to follow up on. So, instead of just responding to escapees in different parts of the country, I went to New Jersey where the minimum-security prison was experiencing at least one walk-off a month. I set up a surveillance site to see a wide area and figured that a walk-off would happen between three in the afternoon and midnight. Security in these prisons is usually pretty good at night, but non-existent in the afternoon and early evening. I got lucky and watched a guy walk away on my fourth day. He went straight to a nearby street and entered a home with a 'For Rent' sign in front of it. He emerged in different clothes and with a backpack."

From there he walked to a bus stop about four miles away and caught a bus to Chicago. I was able to follow him and then followed the bus to not far from here. The man walked to a warehouse and entered. The next day an SUV took him and another man to Detroit. There, the two took a tour bus into Canada and got off on the second tour stop."

"They went to another bus terminal, and took a bus that took them all the way across Canada, then up the Yukon to Whitehorse. They were picked up there and taken to a place that looked very much like the forts you found up near Fairbanks and in Hawaii. I watched that place for a few days and my guy came out and was driven to the bus station. He went back east until he caught a northbound bus up to the Northwest Territory. He ended up outside of Yellowknife, in another fort like place. I watched for a week but it looked like the guy was going to stay."

"I contacted a couple of my Canadian friends and began having them track down who owned the property on which the compounds were built. Meanwhile, I went back to New Jersey and set up watch on the prison again. Sure enough, about a week later, I followed another walk-off all the way back up to Chicago, then on the Detroit. We did the exact same route to the Yukon and then two men went from the Yukon to Yellowknife."

While watching in Yellowknife, I tracked an SUV south all the way into Montana. He pulled off the road before he got to Butte to take a leak and that's where I took him. I pushed his SUV off the road down into a brushy gully. It'll probably be years before anyone finds it. Anyway, I kept him in custody and took him to Salt Lake City where we could question him extensively. Because I kept him blindfolded and with cotton in his ears all the way, he may still have no idea where he is. He did finally begin to talk and that's where my fun begins now."

"Both of these two compounds have plans to blow up places in the U.S. and Canada, but the time frame has not been planned yet. They have long range plans to bring at least another twenty or thirty escapees into their compounds."

"Now for some facts. Some Russian financiers originally purchased the land in the Yukon and the Northwest Territory. Land is cheap, real cheap, if no minerals are suspected of being underground. The Ruskies sold the ground to some Saudi and Iranian businessmen, and it is now controlled by some crazy fundamentalist who wants to harm both the Canadians and the Americans."

"The U.S. contact in Chicago is really scary, and this is where we can get into all kinds of hot water. The man who met both escapees is the business secretary for the U.S. Congressman from that district. The Congressman may or may not know about the escapees, but he has been supported by a bunch of 60's domestic terrorists who are now all acting like educators."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.