Cody Becomes a Man
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My fourteen-year old stepson is small for his age and needs a confidence boost. My college-age sister comes for a visit and she gives him just that and a whole lot more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   2nd POV  

Lori:

Well, the last time I had a fourteen-year old boy fuck me, I was twelve, I believe. However, this is pretty nice. He's such a handsome young guy and so eager to learn all these new things. Oh, and is it fun to teach him. I'll make sure the girls who follow me are well-pleased by the attention they get from my new pupil.

Mmm, yes, this may be his first time but it sure feels good to me.

Cody is so funny. He's up between my legs fucking me quite nicely, asking me if I'm really going to stay with him in his room tonight, not knowing that his mom, well, stepmom, knows exactly what we're doing in here.

When I told him that, yes, I was staying in his room with him and that I'd do anything he wanted, I then gave him a few choices of what I might do to him or with him. Oh, did his eyes light up.

"Well, I sure love doing this," he said as he continued stroking his cock in and out of me.

"See if you like this," I asked as I began moving my hips around in a circle, a sure-fire orgasm-enhancer.

"Oh, Lori, that just feels wonderful. I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that."

"That's just the reason I do it, Cody. I want to make you cum. Lots."

He was right, it didn't take him long with me twirling my butt around. It gets guy's off in a big way. Feels pretty damned nice to me, too.

Cody suddenly threw his shoulders back, arched his hips into me and pushed as hard as he could. I could feel the warmth inside me.

"Oh, Lori, UUUH, oh, oh, it feels so good," and he slumped down on me kissing me everywhere his lips touched. His hips, however, never quite quit moving. It was, after all, his first time, who wants their first time to ever end?

He lay there on top of me, murmuring, "Oh, Lori, I love you so much. I just love you so much," over and over. I had to love this young man.

"Mmm, I love you, too, Cody. And I love us being together like this."

"Oh, I do too, I still can't believe this is all real. It felt so good to cum inside you. Oh, I want to do it again."

"Mmm, yes, and it's my turn, now. Let me get up on top so I can really get you far inside me, okay?" and we rolled over and I got on him and worked his dick up into me. His hands were rubbing my breasts and I leaned over so he could suck my nipples as I slowly fucked him.

"Here, Cody, rub my clit, mmm, right here, yeah, that feels really good."

Now I was on top, my favorite position of all time, rocking up and down, twisting back and forth. Oh, it was feeling good, really good. Cody was becoming a wonderful young lover. I just love looking down at him as he suck on my nipples.

I'll never forget Steven Myers, the first boy to ever suck my boobs. It was so good. I was just getting them, you know, small handfuls, really proud that they were growing. He asked me to see them and I thought, oh, what the hell, and took my blouse and bra off. He was all over them. Creamed in his pants, oh, it was funny.

This is beginning to feel like I'm going to be rewarded soon, yes, I feel that magical event coming on. Mmm, back and forth, yes, feel it going in and out. Nice and long and slender. I'm taking nice, long strokes, as long as I can without his cock falling out. Oh, nice and slow, rhythmically going back and forth.

"Oh, Cody, yeah, baby, ooh, ooh, you're makin' me cum. UUGH, UUGH, UUGH, UUGH, unnh, unnh, unnh, oh, ooh, it feels so good, mmm."

It was like being swept away in a warm current and having my body licked by a thousand men all at once. Oh, I love orgasms. I'll just never, ever get enough of them. I fell over on Cody, smothering his face with kisses.

"Oh, you made me feel so good, Cody. You're such a wonderful lover." I was still fucking him, his cock still felt hard inside me and, yes, in a few minutes, he gasped, I felt his legs stiffen, his back arched up thrusting up into me and filled me again with his cum.

"Uh, UH, OH, OH, Lori, oh, I love you, Lori, oh, you make me feels so good. Oh, wow, I just never thought anything would be this awesome. You are so beautiful."

"Well, Cody, we can do this the whole time I'm here. Anything you want. I'll sleep with you in here the rest of the week if you want."

"Oh, yes, yes, oh, I want us to do this a lot, lots and lots. I want to sleep with you without any clothes on so I can feel you with me all night. Can I do that?"

"Cody, I told you, you can do anything you want with me, any time you want."

"Yeah, and you said some things you would do if I wanted them. Can we do all of them. I don't mean all at once but can you do each one to me, just like I'm your boyfriend?"

"This week, Cody, you are my boyfriend. Anything you'd like to do now?"

"You said you could, uh, you know, masturbate me real slow, like for an hour and it's really, really good. Maybe that."

Cody:

I've now cummed in a woman twice. There's no way I could ever describe how good it feels when my cum starts to go inside Lori. If you took a million jack-offs and rolled them all together, maybe. Oh, and just to lay here and look at her.

She was now going to jack me off in a way she does with some of her boyfriends, taking a real long time to do it. She went to her room to get some hand lotion and now, she was laying next to me and squirted some on the end of my dick.

"Eew, feels cold and wet."

"I'll take care of that, Cody, oh, yes," as she spread it up and down over my whole dick. Mmm, does that feel good.

She slowly ran her fingertip around and around the tip end of my dick, over and over. My heart began to race harder and harder as she went along, then she put her fingers down over the tip like she was twisting off a bottle cap and twirled back and forth over and over. Oh, this felt so good.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.