The Warmth of a Werewolf

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2009 by Jana Cleveland

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Taylor Lautner visual inspired by New Moon

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Were animal   Oral Sex   Transformation   .

It was a bitterly cold, windy, clear winter night. On the outside, it was 30 degrees or lower. I was in my bedroom in my small house. The heater in my house that normally works went and shut down on me. I already felt like I was freezing. I stood by my bedroom window and looked at the luminous full moon in the clear nightsky.

After looking at the moon, I looked outside and there I saw a werewolf jump through my bedroom window. He was drawn to me and my womanly, voluptuous curves under my red silky nightgown. I turned around as I witnessed the werewolf transform into human. Jacob was tall with short, black hair, deep brown eyes, tanned Native American skin, and a ripped body.

He whispered, "I'm drawn to you." as he softly kissed my lips and touched my shoulders. I could taste his warm animal lips heating up mine.

He could taste the vanilla ice cream and hot chocolate in my mouth as we kissed. His warm hands caressed the silk of my nightgown. He pulled me close to his warm, half-naked body. I just loved the feel of his body heat. I felt my blood rushing through my body as we have gotten close. We continued to kiss as we manuvered to my queen-size bed.

"I want you." He said to me as he kissed down to my neck.

"I want you too." I moaned.

My hands were moving up and down his back as his lips never left my neck. His hands gently squeezed my full, natural breasts. His smooth, warm flesh brushed against my body as he gently lowered the straps of my gown. He slowly lowered his mouth to my breasts while he cupped them with his hands. He then kissed, licked, and sucked my breasts. My fingers played with his hair as I moaned and groaned. His lips then went up to my neck, kissing me there. I enjoyed the feel of his body heat with my body. He then moved his hands down to my hips. He slowly took off my red lace panties and inhaled my womanly aroma.

I watched as he transformed into wolf form and took his time licking my pussy with his long, wolf tongue. His wolf and human forms both aroused me. Being licked by a werewolf made me even hotter. Once he turned back into a human, he laid down on my bed.

"You taste so sweet and so good. Mind if I taste you again?" He asked as he smiled, looked into my eyes, and licked his lips.

"I don't mind that at all." I smiled at him and replied as I positioned my pussy onto his mouth.

While he licked my pussy and clit, my body quivered at the feel of his mouth tasting my juices like a bee gathering pollen from a fully-bloomed flower. I became more wetter than my flower garden after a heavy rainstorm. He then unzipped his jeans and stroked himself with one hand, getting himself ready for me. His other hand repeatedly went up and down the front of my body. I quivered wildly and moaned louder as he tasted me some more. For a brief moment, he winked at me, sensing my approval. Then, I got myself up and kissed his lips sharing the taste my lustful liquid silk. Our tongues lightly danced inside each other's mouths.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.