Samantha's Perfect Present - Cover

Samantha's Perfect Present

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2009 by Jana Cleveland

Erotica Sex Story: Redheaded MILF gets a hot young guy for Christmas

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Samantha looked forward to celebrating Christmas this year. Despite her joyous sprit, she was also lonely. Randall, her husband of 25 years, had just passed away last year from cancer and Katya, their 24-year old daughter, was away in New York at college. Her large, cozy house was decorated with Christmas lights and everything. Christmases with the two of them were always joyous and fun because they were all together. When it comes to Christmas, she loved the holiday parties, the shopping, the parties, the gifts, and all. But she really missed being with a man.

She had dated for a while, but things didn't work out. She took her mind off things by doing various holiday activities, she even volunteered by feeding dinner to the homeless. Not only did she miss being with a man, she also missed having sex. She also had not have any sex for a while. The only time she ever pleasure herself is when she reads erotic novels in bed with a vibrator in her hand. She would take play with herself using a vibrator or sometimes with her fingers.

But now it's Christmas Eve night and she finished all her shopping. She wrapped up all the presents and finished all the cooking for dinner tomorrow. She couldn't wait to see everyone including her daughter at the dinner party. That night, she went to bed alone but with anticipation for tomorrow.

Christmas morning had arrived. She awakened to the sight and sound of fresh snow falling outside her house. Once she got out of her bed, she went into the living room and found a large box wrapped in green and red wrapping paper sitting next to the Christmas tree. Samantha excitedly unwrapped her present and a half-naked guy jumped out the box and happily yelled "Surprise! Merry Christmas!"

Taped to his broad, smooth chest is a card with "Mom" in the front. Samantha opened the envelope and read the card.

The card read:

"Hi Mom! I just thought I send you a live gift to keep you warm this Christmas. His name is Josh, he's 22, and he's a really good guy. Can't wait to see you! Merry Christmas! Love, Katya. P.S. Enclosed are a few accessories to enjoy him even more."

After reading the card, Samantha took Josh out of the box and looked inside it. In the box were massage oils, various lubricants, condoms, female arousal gels, edible lotions, oils, etc.

She then took a good look at her live gift Josh. He was tall with short black hair, dazzling blue-green eyes, chielsed chest and abs, a smile worthy of a toothpaste commercial, a firm ass, and he had a big red bow wrapped around waist.

"Wow, you're my Christmas gift! I bet you are good as my daughter said you are." Samantha said with a smile on her face.

Josh smiled at her as he pulled her close to his ripped body. He then kissed her lips. He tasted the rich hot cocoa with a hint of peppermint schnapps in her mouth.

He then said to her, "I'm gonna make your Christmas extra special." as he scooped her up in his strong arms and carried her to her bedroom.

Once they arrived, Josh kissed Samantha's lips again. As they kissed, his hands traveled up and down her body. He slowly unbuttoned her blue satin pajama top, getting a look at her hot body. Even though Samantha's breasts were enhanced, the rest of her body was all her. She had the kind of body that should be in a lingerie catalog. Not bad for a 38-year-old widowed mother of one. She had a west coast MILF body though she lives in the east coast.

Josh looked at her and said, "You look very sexy for a mom/widow."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.