A Doctor's Desire, a Patient's Passion - Cover

A Doctor's Desire, a Patient's Passion

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2009 by Jana Cleveland

Romantic Sex Story: A female doctor/nurse hooks up with a male patient while he's in recovery

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Doctor/Nurse   .

Being both a doctor and a nurse may seem like a tough task because not many people can do both, but I make it seem effortless. My name is Kelly Thompson and I am both a medical doctor and a registered nurse with the Medical Center of Toronto in Ontario.

I've been a doctor and a nurse for eight years with a degree in nursing and a MD. My jobs may be hectic and challenging, but they are worth it. The pay maybe good, but just helping people get better is rewarding and satisfying enough. I'm admired by patients and colleagues like. I was even given a nickname called "The Medical Multitasker", because not only am I a doctor and a nurse but I also give CPR lessons at the local Red Cross.

One day, I had a patient resting in a hospital room after having survived a motorcycle accident. His injuries weren't life threatening. All he had were a broken arm, a few scrapes, and some broken ribs. His name was Thomas and he was from Montreal, Quebec. I came into his room as a doctor to show him the x-rays and keep him company. He had brown hair with one or two blonde highlights. Luckily, he didn't have head injuries because he wore his helmet while riding his motorcycle.

Thomas would look at me with his sparkling blue eyes and at smile while I kept him company. He would give me compliments, tell me about himself, and all. Then a few minutes later, I came back to his room as a nurse and got him ready for his sponge bath. Might I say for a guy who got a little banged up from a motorcycle accident, he got a body on him. He had chiseled abs, fit arms, and his skin was smooth. As I bathed him, he smiled at me. I smiled back at him.

After the sponge bath, I was back on doctor duty. I got a note from Thomas. When I went on my lunch break at the cafeteria, I read it. It started sweet and then it got a little hot. The hottest part of the note was where he said he dreamt of having sex with me as a way of thanking me. It also said he got a little hard from the sponge bath that I had given him and he dreamt of seeing what was under both my doctor's coat and nurse's uniform. I had gotten the vapors a little bit after reading the note. I put the note in my pocket and went back to work.

The next day, Thomas was about check out of the hospital. I was in doctor mode as I helped him with some paperwork. I gave him my phone number if he wanted to call me. I advised him to rest, go to rehab, and try not to do anything strenuous to himself. He gave me his number in exchange. We smiled at each other a bit as went on his way to recovery.

Four to five weeks later, I had just came home from work, getting ready to enjoy a quiet evening in my loft apartment in uptown Toronto. The doorbell rang and I saw these lovely bouquet of flowers and a box of cookies on the doorstep. I picked up the flowers and the cookies. My flowers had a card and I started reading it. As I read the card aloud, Thomas walked in and he stood behind me.

I turned and said, "Oh my God! Thomas, you surprised me."

He smiled at me and said, "Dr. Thompson, I thought I could come over and say thank you for all you've done for me after my accident."

I smiled back at him and replied, "The flowers are lovely and these cookies look delicious." I took a bite of one of the cookies. As I ate the cookie, I felt Thomas's arms snaking around my waist. After I ate, I looked into his eyes and stroked his hair. He deeply and slowly kissed my lips. One of his hands softly touched face while his other hand rested on the small of my back. He took his time kissing me. His hands carefully took off my white doctor coat and placed it on the cream-colored sofa. His fingers moved lower to my neck where his kisses followed suit. I moaned at the feel of his lips on my neck as his hands ran through my long, black curly hair.

Thomas slowly unzipped my nurse's uniform and then unbuttoned my navy blue button-down shirt. He softly kissed my neck and throat before moving down to the tops of my breasts. With my size 44E breasts, you can say I'm very well-endowed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.