New Life With Mom - Cover

New Life With Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Vektor

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After moving in with his mom for the first time, a young boy learns how his mother lives, and he starts to experiment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student  

The following day was like nothing ever happened. Eric went about his normal routine in the morning. After he was dressed he went to his mother's room. He knew that his mother was going to be in shower when he entered her room. It was like any other day, and she was in the shower like he planned. When he got near his mother's dresser his mother scared him.

Eric froze when he heard his mother shout out from the shower. "I left you something on the bed!"

Turning around, Eric saw a very small pair of panties on the bed. He had not seen these before and was wondering where she kept them. The black lacy looked like it would barely cover anything. When picking it up he could feel that it almost weightless. The thin material had only a small string in the back. Not wasting anytime Eric took the sensual undergarment back to his room. Pulling his pants down in a hurry he put the panties on just as quick. As soon as they were on he was downstairs to get ready to leave.

Eric sat in the kitchen eating breakfast. Right before school he would wait for his mother to drive him. While eating his cereal, Eric saw his mother enter the kitchen wearing a sliming blue dress, with blue heels. Not really paying attention, he went back to his food. It was when she stood in front of him that he looked up to greet her.

"Morning mom, you look great."

When hearing the compliment, Rachel flared up her dress to show it off to her son. "Thanks, I am glad you like it."

Sitting down at the table, Rachel bent down to adjust her shoes. After fixing her shoes so they would endure a long day at work she saw Eric washing his bowl in the sink. Wanting to see him in her new panties she called him over. "Eric come her for a second."

Eric calmly walked over to his mom sitting at the kitchen table. As soon as he was in front of her, Rachel could not wait to see his young balls fit in her smallest pair of panties. She started unbutton his pants thinking about how his balls must look squeezed tightly in fine lace.

When Rachel pulled down the zipper she uncovered her son's building erection that was flexing her fine lace panties. The fine black lace panties could barley hold back his budding erection. When she finally got the pants down to his ankle she marveled at his genital being held in by her panties. She could see the ball already popped out the sides of the panties, and the head of his prick poking out. Without further delay she pulled down the lace panties only to have his four-inch penis flop out right in front of her face.

Rachel grabbed a hold of her son's manhood, and slowly stroked the shaft. Within a few strokes she placed her lips at the head and gave it a small kiss. Feeling the heat from his penis she caressed the now throbbing prick with her soft lips before she opened her wanting mouth to put it in. Rachel very easily engulfed his member down her throat. She felt the base of his pubic bone with her nose, as she had his whole cock in her mouth.

Eric could feel his mother's lips press down on his shaft while she moved back and forth on his dick with her mouth. The feeling of her warm salvia coating his cock was making his dick throb. He looked down to see his mother move her head back and forth while she sucked his dick. Trying to hold out, Eric held back the sensation of cuming as long as he could. The building up of his cum could not be stopped though. The feeling of his mother's warm wet mouth pushed him over the limit. He felt a tremendous burst come from his penis as his felt his mother's mouth clamp down on his spewing dick. She seemed to mover he mouth slowly as he shot his juice all in her mouth.

Rachel felt her mouth filled with her son's seed. She calmly held his entire warm cum on her tongue as she got up from the chair. Rachel moved her mouth towards he sons as if she wanted to kiss him after pleasing him. Eric did not know any better and accepted his mothers kiss. Eric did not realize until it was too late that his mothers' tongue forced open his unsuspecting mouth wider. He felt the warm rush of his sperm fill his mouth. It was almost too much for him to hold in his moth at once. He tried to keep it on his tongue but he soon realized that he had to swallow it as more was pushed in. It was the same bitter salty taste as from last night.

Rachel sat back down after the last drool of boy-cum was given to her son. She watched, as her son seemed to enjoy having his own spunk snowballed back. "You like it don't you?

Eric pulled up the panties he was wearing and answered his mother. "Are you mad at me for liking it."

"No, its ok to like it. A lot of girls like it when a man can taste his own stuff it turns them on."

Eric reached for his book bag, when he turned to his mother and asked he a question. "Does it hurt when it comes out into your mouth?"

"No, it kinds feels good. A man needs to release his stuff it only natural. It just something that has to happen every so often"

To Rachel there was a deeper meaning to the question. She was wondering if he wanted to feel the sensation of his dick shooting into his own mouth. She kept her question to herself and watched as Eric left for the bus. When he left she chuckled at the thought of him trying to get his own dick into his mouth. She had never seen it happening but had heard stories.

When Eric got home he saw his mother preparing dinner. Eric dropped his school bag in his room and walked into the kitchen to greet his mother.

"How was your day Hun?"

Although Eric was still nervous about what happened yesterday nad today he seemed more at peace with his mother. "It was ok."

"That's good. I have a student coming over tonight and I want to have dinner ready for you. I was also wondering about your question today. Would you really like to feel what its like when your penis explodes in your mouth?"

Eric looked stunned by his mother's question. He did not want to ruin having more time with his mother, but his curiosity was overwhelming. "I guess so."

"I will give you the experience on a few conditions though."

Rachel looked at Eric and waited to see him nod with approval. Eric immediately shook his head accepting her conditions.

"First you can not make any noise when my student is here, no matter what happens. Second you must wait in the closet like before, but I do not want you playing with yourself. Also you must follow my directions no matter what I ask of you."

With a serious look Rachel stared at Eric waiting for his response. Again Eric shook his head yes.

"Ok, this is what is going to happen. He is going to be here in about an hour and a half. When he gets here I want you to wait in the closet until I open the door. When I do I want you to finish him off in your mouth."

With a disappointed look "But Mom, I thought you were going to let me do it to myself?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.