New Life With Mom - Cover

New Life With Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Vektor

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After moving in with his mom for the first time, a young boy learns how his mother lives, and he starts to experiment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student  

The next day was filled with a silent tension between both Rachel and her son. While she was making breakfast in the morning, Eric sat in silence with his head down. He was thinking that his mother was still upset with him for getting caught with her panties. On the other hand he thought that she gave him permission to do so. He knew that she watched him walk out of the room wearing her panties.

Eric spent the day at school thinking about the act of masturbation, and how his mother stroked his dick. Eric now knew how to jerk his cock, but thought about how a woman masturbates. He wanted to ask, but was worried about his mother's reaction from her being mad about yesterday.

When Eric came home from school he noticed his mother's car was there. He knew that she came home an hour after him. There was no half-day or a holiday for her so he wondered why she was home. When he got inside he noticed that she was nowhere to be found. Walking up the stairs he heard the water running in her bedroom. Not wasting anytime, Eric rushed to his room and went straight for his hiding spot. In there was the pair of panties he wore yesterday with his mother. Not having much time, Eric stripped of everything except a t-shirt and the panties. Hurrying downstairs he still heard the shower running in her bedroom. Trying to be quiet and stealthy, Eric waited by her bathroom door inside the bedroom.

Watching his mother shower was a real turn on to Eric now. The way the water highlighted her form, and reflected off her chest and butt. This always got Eric aroused, and this time was no different. When she stepped out of the shower he was already out the door with a new pair of panties. By the time she was standing naked in front of the mirror, Eric had new panties on and was ready to retreat into the hallway. When he was at the door, his mother came out of the bathroom and spotted him.

Rachel saw her son still wearing her panties trying to leave her bedroom. She knew exactly what he was up too. This time she did not have the time to discuss the issues with him again. "Eric, what the hell are you doing in my room again wearing my panties? I told you not to go through my clothes. Normal boys don't wear their mothers panties Eric."

Feeling his heart sink with guilt, Eric whimpered out his excuse. "I thought it was okay because you let me have the ones from yesterday."

Rachel was a little remorseful about her tone and knew that she let him leave wearing panties. She knew yesterday that he left the room wearing panties and forgot to say anything. "Ok, then why are you in my room watching? And those are not the ones from yesterday. You put on a new pair"

"I just wanted to find out how you touch yourself."

Rachel was now confused. She kind of figured why he was wearing the panties, but was stumped on the wanted to find out how she masturbated. "What do you mean want to know how I touch myself?"

With her tone changed to a more curious one, Eric felt he could open up to her a little more. "Boys grab their thing and move it, but what do girls do?"

With that Rachel figured out that he had never seen a girl completely nude or masturbate. "Have you ever seen a girls private area up close Eric?"

Shaking his head no, Rachel wanted to help him, as a mother should but wondered about the kind of help she should give. Wearing only panties she sat down on the bed. Rachel made no action to cover her breasts thinking that it did not matter because he had already seem them the day before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.