New Life With Mom
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Vektor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After moving in with his mom for the first time, a young boy learns how his mother lives, and he starts to experiment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student  

The next day Eric waited for his mother to go outside and exercise. The moment the door closed Eric ran to his mother's room and searched for yesterday's shopping bag with all her new clothes. He spotted the bag, but it was empty. Knowing she still had them near he was compelled to keep searching. Eric concluded they must be put away in her dresser and he went on the hunt for them.

Going through her dresser was a little more difficult then he anticipated. Eric did not just find the bras and panties from yesterday, but stumbled upon her whole collection. He found that his mother had four drawers dedicated to her undergarments. Two of the drawers contained basic bras and panties that you could find in any department store. The other two drawers were the jackpot. They were filled with the most erotic clothes, he had ever seen. Nothing in his wildest fantasies could have told him that his mother had a stash of naughty lingerie.

He ran his hands slowly over some of them to feel how soft and silky they were. It was then that Eric felt his erection return with force. Just like yesterday, it was almost painful. He had to adjust his jeans to accommodate his erection. Having thoughts of his mother wearing such clothing was making the matter even worse. He was thinking about how she must feel wearing such fine erotic clothes on her most private parts.

Now having a pair of red g-string panties in his hand Eric ran it over his face to feel how silky it really was. Eric did not stop there though. He then had the notion to rub it on his genitals and feel what his mother must feel when she wears it. Eric unbuttoned his pants to do it, and dropped them to his ankles. He then rubbed his mom's panties all over his balls and dick. Eric was thinking about how the string on the back must feel, so he went one step further and finally put them on. He stood there only wearing a t-shirt and his mother's most precious underwear. The feeling of his mother's panties was like the nothing he ever felt on his privates. The soft silky feel of the panties rubbed on his growing cock, while the thong rubbed his asshole. It was like a piece of silk was holding up his balls and his erection was now rubbing on the smoothest thing in the world. It was better the uncomfortable underwear he had.

When he heard the front door open Eric's mind scrambled. He grabbed his jeans and clothes and ran to his room. Still wearing his mother's g-string, Eric made a mad dash to his room slamming the door behind him. He sat on his bed hoping his mother would not suspect anything.

Eric was both scared and aroused at the same time. He wanted to take off the panties that he was wearing, but was worried that his mother would find out that he was in her room snooping. It would be even worse if she found out that not only did he snoop, but also he wore some of her sexy underwear. The feeling of wearing them kept his penis erect and the g-string that rode up his butt made his ass feel so good. He had never had something ride up his crack before, and he enjoyed the sensation on his anus. It was tight on his ass but smooth at the same time.

As the rest of the day passed, Eric could not help but be aroused for most of it. When his dick was limp all he had to do was move around. The motion would move the g-string on his ass and the soft texture of the panties would rub against his cock. This would keep the erection going. He tried to find the right time to get them off, but his mother was going in and out of her room doing some house cleaning. She would go clean one room quickly and the other more slowly. This would throw off Eric, and his timing of putting them back without her finding out. He finally got the moment when she took a shower after dinner, almost ten hours after he put them on. When he put them back he made sure to put them on the bottom pile.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.