New Life With Mom - Cover

New Life With Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Vektor

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After moving in with his mom for the first time, a young boy learns how his mother lives, and he starts to experiment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student  

The following day Rachel took Eric to get school supplies and new clothes. School was going to sit in a few days and she wanted him to have everything ready so she would not be worried about him. While shopping she also stopped in and got herself some new clothes as well.

While shopping Eric wanted to get out of the mall as soon as possible. He always hated shopping for clothes and going with a parent was always a drag. Eric looked at his mother and said. "Can I look at the video games, I promise I will be quick and won't ask for anything?"

Rachel felt sorry that he grew up so poor, and was determined to make it up to him anyway possible. She responded with. ""I will be in the store right across from it ok? If you want something, I will get it for you when we finish your clothes shopping." Eric reacted with almost disbelief, and ran off to the store.

With that Eric walked off to see what new games were out, and he wondered if his mother was going to buy him a whole system, instead of just a game he could not play. He remembered shopping with his father and how he would wander around looking at things he could never have. He walked around and spotted a few games that he really wanted. The store was so big that he almost lost track of time. Eric got a quick thought that his mother was going to be mad that he spent so much time in the store, and he rushed out.

He walked right into a lingerie store. He had never been in one before, but always looked in when his father took him shopping. Eric was amazed how skimpy and revealing the underwear and bras were. He had seen his father buy from a Sears catalogue and the underwear in them were nothing like these. Eric spotted his mother looking at a rack of clothes and he walked over to apologize. "I am sorry, I did not know how long I was."

"Your fine. I should be done in a few minutes. I need to try on one more thing before I am done. Then we can get you what you want" Rachel then handed Eric the clothes she picked out. He saw her grab a matching bra and thongs from the rack and walk into the changing room. He was shocked by how small and lacy the ones his mother picked out. He never knew a mother could wear such clothing. The sight of such clothes was giving him a slight erection.

He sat on a bench by the changing room and waited for his mother to be finished. He looked over the items she was going to buy and saw that she picked out underwear that would show most of her butt. There was only a small string that was supposed to cover her ass. He ran his hands over the bras and felt that the material was very fine and soft. He could not stop touching it as it felt so gentile and smooth on his hands and fingers. The feeling of such intimate clothes and there proximity to him had now ended with him having a full erection.

Eric almost jumped when his mother spoke as if caught doing something wrong. "I am not sure about this Eric, could you come here and tell me what you think."

Rachel opened the door and let her son enter the changing room. Eric saw his mother almost nude. The bra she was wearing pushed her breasts up and the nipples were clearly poking out of the fine material. Her panties were showing her camel toe and barely covered her vagina. He could not stop looking at his mother's breasts. His mouth was wide open and he could barely speak. "It looks great mom."

Rachel smiled and said." Thanks." When she looked down to see the fit on her panties she noticed that her son was aroused by the sight of her. This made her fell a little guilty, and sexy. She opened the door and Eric walked out. He felt an erection harder than he had ever had before. He had a few erections in the past but they have been more frequent but never like the one he had now.

After the store Eric forgot to mention about the video game store, and he tried to keep the sight of his mother in her undies fresh in his mind. Rachel walked right to the boys clothing store and started picking out school clothes. While she was picking out some pants, and shirts, Eric snapped out of his funk and remembered that he wanted to buy something. "I wanted to know if you could buy me something at the store?"

Rachel stopped what she was doing and looked right at her son. "Sure, I said I would get you something. I did not forget."

I know you said I could get a video game, but I don't have a game system to play it on."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.