New Life With Mom
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by Vektor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After moving in with his mom for the first time, a young boy learns how his mother lives, and he starts to experiment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student  

It was a bad month for Eric and his mother Rachel. Rachel Sloan had been living alone and carefree for years now. She had Eric when she was sixteen and let him live with his father George. After a sudden car accident Eric was now moving in with her and she barely knew him.

Rachel never wanted a child, and was glad that the burden of parenthood was so easy to give away. It was not that she did not love Eric; it was more the responsibility issue at the time. She was a very loving and caring person to Eric but seemed to shun the ultimate responsibility of caring for him. George never questioned Rachel's need to be separate from her child. She was still in high school and was barely taking care of herself when she had him. George was only a one-time fling, but he eagerly accepted the role of a parent. Now the role was thrust upon Rachel.

Rachel was now twenty-eight and in the prime of her life. Working out in the gym left her with a great body, but very little time to care for another person. Rachel always had a great body and flaunted it more than she should when she was younger. This led to her being around older men wanting only one thing. Her long black hair and well rounded breasts had always attracted men.

She was now going to be a fulltime mother. She had always sent cards and letters to her distant son, but only visited a few times. She loved her son, but was uneasy about taking care of him but was ready to accept it now. Having spent most of her life living by herself she knew that she would have to adjust. When she found out her son was going to live with her she rushed out to set up a bedroom for him. During her shopping she got the feeling of motherhood in her and enjoyed it immensely. Buying expensive items on herself also excited Rachel but spending on her son gave her a new thrill. Not knowing what to buy she bought a whole bedroom set with matching linins and blankets.

Rachel saw her son's reaction when he first entered the house. His astonishment was very visible. The house was the largest house he has ever been in. The house had four bedrooms and three bathrooms. It was like a mansion to him. He was use to a small two-bedroom house his father rented. His mother's bedroom was downstairs and there were three other bedrooms upstairs. Rachel told him to pick any room he wanted upstairs and to get settled in.

That first night Eric spent most of his time crying about the loss of his former life and his father. Having almost nothing but the clothes on his back he felt lost in his room. After feeling sorry for himself he realized that his new room was almost larger than his former house. Looking around his room, he noticed it was bare with just the basic furniture. Never having anything new before was giving him some comfort. Laying in the bed he felt how soft it was, and it was putting him to sleep. He had never slept in a mattress so soft and his uneasiness was easily put to sleep.

Rachel was excited about her son going to school and starting his new life. She knew that he would be a normal kid once the school year started. Eric was getting better with his emotions and was trying to let his mother into his life.

Rachel told Eric that when school starts she would have to go back to work. She told Eric that she was a school counselor in a very rich private school that was nearby. Eric was eager to get back to a normal life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.