Wife Raped - Cover

Wife Raped

Copyright© 2009 by HardFelt

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The family takes a vacation trip that turns into a trip to hell instead of a trip to relaxation.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Cuckold   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts   2nd POV  

The solution for tying Sara's big boobs did not happen until Sid and Deke returned. During the time Sid and Deke were gone, Cass and Jed had forced the pretty, short, blonde haired married woman into many poses which included the use of the rope bra.

Some of the positions the two rapist forced her into were downright painful. One in particular was to see how long she could hang by her swollen, tied, breasts which were in turn tied to the exposed rafters before she passed out. It was not very long and after only about a half hour the boys found that the unfortunate woman's big boobs turned from red to blue because of the restriction of the blood flow. She had fainted long before that time and her voice had given way to a hoarse whisper before she finally, gratefully lost awareness to her surroundings. As she passed into oblivion she realized that these horrible, monstrous, punks were video recording everything that they had done to her, but what was worse for Sara as she cried out and passed into oblivion, were some of the memories of what she had done with them.

The problem for Cass had been the sheer shape of Sara's tits and although he appreciated the largeness of the twin forms by fondling their shapes and rotating the twin orbs of flesh in front of her husband and Jed, he still found those twin orbs to look somehow distorted when he used a rope bra on them. Sara agreed with Cass that she looked strange in the rope bra but she agreed for a different reason than what the rapist youth did. She agreed her breasts looked distorted and therefore less sexy because she felt like her boobs were distorted and less sexy. Sara did, however, agree with Cass that the shortened wrap jean skirt looked sexier on her in the shortened form than it had when it had a hem line just above her knees. The obvious hard on that her husband had as she danced and tried to bounce her tied tits for the two young rapist while Sid and Deke were gone was evidence of how much of a difference the skirt made for the male viewer.

When Sid and Deke returned they had not come alone. It upset Sara when she saw they had brought Billy Tyler with them. She only knew Billy Tyler because he and another boy had been around his uncle, Uncle Ralph, when she and her husband had stopped to talk with Uncle Ralph about renting this cabin. In typical rural form everybody introduced everybody else even if they had never met before; sometimes Sara wondered if this wasn't the right way to do things even though she found it awkward being introduced to someone she didn't know and was not likely to see again. Billy Tyler claimed he was fifteen but even when Sara and her husband had first met the young man she had thought he was lucky if he was even a teenager. He looked much younger than the claimed fifteen years, whereas his Uncle who claimed to be sixty one looked much older than sixty one, maybe seventy five or older, Sara had remember thinking. Sara had also remembered thinking that the bright eyes must run in the family, because both the Uncle and the younger nephew had shiny, almost drunk eyes when they looked in her direction. She remembered the shuddering feeling that had run through her form and she remembered having made the mistake of hugging herself because of that shiver. She had hugged herself and by doing so had made her big boobs press together, causing a cleavage to take place in her blouse (where none had been there before) as her oversized boobs pushed outward, as well as together at the same time and made both the young and old admirer's eyes gleam even more. It was almost as if the boy and the Uncle were undressing her with their eyes and that thought made her shudder and shiver.

After Ralph Stiller had verified that the travelers check her husband was ok with his wife, who was in their home at the time, Sara had wondered if they had made a good decision. The way Ralph Stiller looked at her, like he was trying to undress her with his eyes made Sara want to run off and hide someplace. Stiller's equally creepy wife, a woman named Nora, who appeared to be in her late fifties but had a really nice figure, was in the meantime making eyes at Sara's husband! Sara had been glad to exit the Stiller home and found that the cabin was only a few short hundred yards away from the house which the Stiller's were living in up on the hill at the turn in the old road.

When the two rapists had returned with their young friend Deke had handed over to Cass a set of rubber bands that Cass had held up and said this was just what he was looking for. Sara felt the pit of her stomach go cold at the young man's announcement and the fact that Sid leered at her made Sara all the more concerned about the way Cass had responded to the large rubber bands. At the time, Sara had been "allowed" to wear her normal bra, since during her forced exhibition while the other two were gone, both Cass and Jed had decided her titties looked much more "sexy" and bounced much more freely inside one of her "normal" bras. Sara had not been opposed to that and even though she agreed with the conclusion she resented highly the fact that the two young men could and did have that much influence over what she wore and what she did not wear. Cass, when he got the rubber bands wanted to put them to immediate use. Sid, Deke and Jed all agreed, but for some reason unknown to Sara, they wanted Cass to do it alone on the other side of the wall. This was fine with Sara but she didn't understand the sudden change in the other three until she realized the hot eyed youth named Billy Tyler was really giving her the eye. It was probably, she had thought at the time, because of the shortness of the skirt which exposed a good four inches of thigh flesh to any male that turned his head in her direction. Sara was half pushed half shoved into the next room. She could hear the mumbled talking of Deke, Sid and Jed. Her husband was in this room but he was still tied and still seated in a chair behind a curtain that separated the room. It was one of those privacy curtains that was meant to act as a wall of separation and did this so that a person couldn't see on the other side, but as far as sound went it didn't hide the sound.

Cass told Sara to take off her top and her bra and expose her tits to him. He had said it low enough that the four others in the room they had just left would not hear, but her tied and gagged husband had heard and he moaned. Rather than make a scene, Sara took off her top. The top that Jed and Cass liked the best, of all the modeled tops she had on while Deke and Sid were gone, was a pull over top with a 'U' neckline that dipped low enough in the 'U' to expose the upper roundness of her big boobs. The top was snug, which was another feature that both Cass and Jed had approved of. Her bra was a standard white, rear fastened bra that provided very little support. The more support a bra provided her, Sara knew, the bigger the cup size was. Although she was not opposed to the larger cup size of the supportive bra's she did resent the way the larger cups on the supportive bras formed her boobs so that she appeared to be thrusting out twin cones of flesh like she was some sort of tramp or something. As it turned out, Sara liked the less supportive bra for a different reason than the males who observed her in these less supportive bras. Sara had felt that the less supportive bras deemphasized her breasts while the male viewer liked the wiggle and wobble her boobies went through when wearing that kind of an undergarment.

Sara fought back the tears as she exposed herself yet again to this crude youth. She guessed correctly that the youth was not just interested in replacing her bra with the rubber bands but he wanted to play with her first. She stood there staring at the opposite wall of the room, noting how many knotholes were in the wall as she silently put up with the hand cupping and the rolling of her breast flesh in his hands. She bit her lower lip as she felt her pussy twitch from the fondling as her nipples hardened from the rough handing on the part of the youth as he rolled her big boobs back and forth from hand to hand, while his forefinger and his thumb trapped her thick nipple and rolled first her left nipple then her right nipple in his fingers. Sara swallowed on a suddenly dry mouth because she was becoming aroused and she didn't like it. Cass commented to her loud enough for her husband to hear that he needed to rub her tits because of all the previous abuse and there were marks on her boobs too that emphasized the statement he had made about the abuse she had taken at the hands of Cass and Jed. Once Sara had off the bra she quickly realized that the rubber bands would emphasize the sheer size of her breasts more than any cup ever could and what was worse without the extra padding of a bra, as Cass insisted she put the top over her uncovered tits, her breast shape would totally be revealed beneath the clinging fabric of the blouse; even her nipples and her areola were obvious beneath the blouse top. The rubber bands were expertly positioned by Cass close to the base of each of her tits and after applying two each to each tit a much large third rubber band was used to hold her big tits together. When she put on the tight blouse top, the rounded upper cleavage of her boobs was exposed along with the dual bands of the rubber bands holding her big boobs together. Looking in the mirror that was over the chest of drawers in the bed room the image of herself screamed 'slut' louder than anything she could have said.

In addition to the rubber bands that Sid had brought back he had also brought with him a pair of extremely high heels. The heels were stiletto in style with pointed toes and extremely pointed heel tips and were five inches and were what Sara referred to stripper high heels. Once the bands were in place, Cass then had her put on the heels and prance around the bedroom for him. Sara realized that the prancing she was doing was not so much as to display her new clothes as it was to allow her time to become at least somewhat adapt in walking in the extremely high heels which did, she had to admit, emphasize her calves and thighs rather attractively. Despite the fact that Sara realized her outfit screamed "slut" she was also aware that she had the kind of body that was made to look better by clothing that emphasized her figure. The proof of this was as she continued to walk around the room at the orders of Cass and Deke and the two young men positioned her semi-naked husband still seated on the chair. He was tied helplessly there but as soon as he saw the display his wife was putting on his penis reflected his arousal by standing to attention. Cass and Deke snickered as they commented about her husband's arousal over her display. The height of the heels she was forced to wear made her hips sway uncontrollably from side to side as she walked and because she was constantly trying to regain her balance from the height of the heels her boobies responded by swaying back and forth under the tightness of the top which had a 'U' shaped neck line. Cass had he reapply her make up making her look even more slut like than she felt before she went into the dining room kitchen of the cabin.

It was a surprise to see that Mrs. Nora Stiller not only with the other four boys but getting a meal ready as well. The calmness, the sheer nonchalant attitude of the woman hit Sara almost like a slap in the face. The older woman was wearing an extremely tight pair of shorts. The shorts were tight enough that Sara could easily see the outline of the older woman's labia lips beneath the thin material of her shorts. Of course Sara could not really criticize the older woman's apparel as her own boobs were as highlighted almost as if she did not have a top on. Nora made sure that the meal she preparing was more the highlight of the four other youths than Sara's entrance in her slut like outfit. Sara kept her mouth shut as she was told by Cass to sit at the table and eat the salad and the casserole that Nora Stiller had prepared for them. The small talk around the table seemed to be almost trite as she sat there fully aware of her tied husband, her stolen little girl and the dire situation she herself was in. All the while Nora hovered around and even leaned in one time, when refreshing the glasses of water, to whisper, "I know what is going on. Your little one is with my sister. Play along and everything will come out alright. Fight it and you lose, big time."

The cryptic remark was enough for Sara to brush aside some tears which had been forming in her right eye. She sat between Cass and Billy. She pushed aside the tear and asked the young man named Billy if his last name was Tyler or was that a middle name and the youth told him that it was his last name. Sara fought for control as she felt Cass put his arm over the back of her chair and let his hand fall down over her right breast. Cass openly cupped her breast and squeezed it slightly out of shape. Sara laughed a nervous laugh, but she ignored the fondling, highly aware of the knowing stare that Billy Tyler first gave her, and then noticed his glance as he took in the grasping hand of Cass. Billy only smiled a knowing smile to be sure, but a smile none the less. Then Sara disengaged herself from Cass, to help Nora clear the table and do the dishes. The two women stood side by side cleaning the dishes in the sink as Sara became aware of the fact that all four of the young men were making the two women the topic of their conversation. Sara blushed as she heard Jed grunt to the comment of Deke who was saying to Billy how much trimmer the older woman's ass was than the younger woman. Billy was commenting about how attractive Sara's legs were in the high heels and short skirt. While Sara was doing the dishes with Nora the older woman said, "Cooperation will save your little one. I will be in the next room with your husband. I am pretty good at giving head. It would be wise if you did not object too much to Sid's advancements. He likes to watch almost as much as my Ralph does."

"How ... how much a part of all this are ... you, Mrs. Stiller?"

"I am Ralph's wife and I do what I am told. Ralph holds the real power her, despite what you have experienced with these punks. If you value the life of your little girl and your husband you will do as you are told. Mrs. Bergman."

Sara dried the dishes as Nora finished them and she moved in closer to ask another question, "How much ... How much does your husband know about all this."

Sara was surprised to hear a genuine laugh, a loud laugh, escape from the older woman's throat as she whispered back to her, "Like I said, honey, he holds the real power. All four of those want to see you and young Billy gets it on."

"Bu-but he's only a ki-id!" Sara hissed her remark back under her breath.

"True. Like I said, it is better to do as you are told for your family's sake and just remember if you do something wrong someone else, other than you, will pay. Besides, little Billy is young but he's really good."

Sara gasped as she realized that the whispered statement coming from the older woman indicated that the older woman knew Billy Tyler in a way that was not appropriate for a woman old enough to be his grandmother.

The last dish was put away as Nora looked at Sid and said, "I am going to check the bedroom."

Sid grinned and said, "Take your time, honey."

Nora gave him her middle finger as she swaggered into the bedroom area.

Sara swallowed on a dry throat as she placed both hands down on the surface of the sink counter top, facing the five youths.

"Billy wants to look over your outfit some, Sara baby, come on over here and model some for him, will ya?" This came from Jed.

"Really nice outfit," said Deke.

"Yeah," said Cass as Sara blushed watching him and following his eyes enough to know he was staring at the wiggle and wobble of her triple'd' cup breasts as she approached where Billy was seated on the couch. It seemed odd, she thought, as she approached that the others were not on the couch and Billy sat there in the middle, his eyes taking her all in. Like before, Sara could not help but shiver, as she felt the youth's eyes run up and down her form. It was an open leer and the leer was indicating he really wanted to see what was under her clothes! In any other situation Sara would have exited as quickly as she could. In this situation she felt more than a little compelled to go over to show off her heels and the height of her skirt hem to the leering boy who claimed to be fifteen. She would have guessed him at being less than a teenager.

"When you're done showing Billy those nice heels, have a seat next to him, doll," sneered Sid as Sara glared at him.

Billy Tyler did not show the least bit of discomfort as she sat down. He was sitting in the middle of the three cushion couch, so it did not matter on which side of the couch she chose she would be sitting down next to him. Sara chose his right side, as she tugged on her short jean hem trying to keep it from climbing too high as she sat down next to the youth that claimed to be a teenager. Sara was pretty sure that the kid was about twelve, he might have even been thirteen. Sid moved over to sit on the side of the couch next to Sara, to Sara's right. He reached out and deliberately, intimately, brazenly lifted her right breast with his left hand. He fingered her nipple as he did so. Billy looked on while Sid accented her breasts by lifting one breast away from the other under the tightness of the bone white stretch top and fingering her already hard nipples with his forefinger. Sara cleared her throat nervously, but adhered to the advice of Nora and kept her silence while the rapist fondled her breast in front of the youth.

It was strange how she and Billy first got together. Billy had asked Cass if he could kiss her. Cass had told Billy to ask Sara. Sara had stammered out that she thought it was ok. His kiss, was right on the lips and instead of it being rough like the other four had forced on her. Instead it was just a gentle caress, a mere touching of the lips. Sara was shocked because she expected something forceful, something much more aggressive and instead she was actually turned on quite a bit by the gentle lip kiss. Then she felt his fingers on her exposed thighs and it felt almost as if he were stroking her in the most intimate way, when in fact his palm rested on her thigh only about an inch above her exposed knees. She did notice that he switched legs, moving from leg to leg as his lips caressed her neck, then her cheek, then back to her lips. Her breathing became more intense as she became more and more aroused. The sun was close to zenith as she felt the acuity of her hearing go up dramatically. She could hear her husband's labored breathing in the other room and she could hear the steady slurping that Sara surmised was Nora's mouth on her husband's erection. Sara could hear Billy's breathing and although he was excited he was not nervous. Sara heard Sid say something like, "Damn, those legs look nice!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.