The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 88

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 88 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Keith:

We transported down fairly early and the kids and I went to examine our new home while Annie and Bernice went off to examine the men's dorm. Gonzalo Whatshisname (I'm going to have to learn it, because he took Bernice's sister as his concubine) and a Civil Service woman named Vera came by before we transported and spoke to the three of us about the 'job' Annie and Bernice had volunteered for. "You are not obligated to provide sex to uncommitted males, either of you," Gonzalo pointed out. "Women from the Civil Service brothel can and will be provided for that. We have several in the brothel on the surface who are there for punishment and reorientation; long-term male residents can assist with that. You may do as you please in this area based upon what you think might be therapeutic, but I believe that you are both aware that your primary role is the provision of emotional support." Annie and Bernice nodded, but I knew that Annie would probably hop into bed with someone in the near future to see what I did about it. Well, fine. If she wanted to test me, that was okay -- if she seemed inclined to hold a long-term grudge, we might have to revisit things. I owed her and I loved her, but our roles weren't reversed and she would have to get past this at some point; in the meantime, she could play and I would look the other way until things just got too uncomfortable.

The kids were thrilled with our new place and so was I; when the women came home tired at dinner time, we went to the cafeteria in the building (I'd just gotten used to calling such places a 'mess') and had dinner, then returned home for some quiet relaxation and bed. Bernice and Annie cuddled against me and I decided not to press either of them for sex -- but sometime, late in the night, I awoke to the sensations of a warm mouth on my cock. Bernice wanted her fix, apparently ... The lights came up, dimly, and Annie knelt there next to her, rubbing her back as she sucked my cock to life. "Make sure you save some for me, now..." she said, grinning impishly.

"Always," I replied.

Gonzalo:

Friday was a long, LONG day! I waited until it appeared that Vera and Maureen were not going to the surface with their families, then moved mine; Marie stayed with the children in our new apartment while I took Jolene with me and occupied my new office to direct the accommodation of the unassigned concubine families in their new quarters.

Having Vera and Maureen and Mark in orbit and myself on the ground proved to be fortuitous -- especially after Bernice and Annie McGowan arrived. We were able to -- hand-off, I believe the term is -- our charges from the on-board team to the team on the ground without losing control of anyone. Jolene was also there to render assistance -- which in many cases was to remove someone from the immediate vicinity of the transport pad.

By dinner time, the flow had abated; most of the unassigned families had been transported during the afternoon, and we had many of them settled and local assistance was available for the rest. The Decurion sent me on my way, but stayed to supervise. I banished Bernice and Annie after ensuring that they were aware of my appreciation for their efforts; I didn't want them spending their first night in their new home in the bachelor quarters. The assigned staff was on duty; after a briefing where I reoriented them somewhat regarding changes in their function (someone was obviously expecting to run a prison) I took Jolene home.

My quarters were pleasant -- even mildly opulent -- they contained all of the Confederacy conveniences we had come to expect and more in larger, more free-flowing spaces. Marie had the children settled -- something that was not a serious effort, since Antonio is thirteen and Isabella nearly twelve. I did a little exploring and settled in to relax and distance myself from the tensions of the day -- and I allowed my women to do the same by not making any demands upon them.

Jolene's concept of relaxation included me, however; she came to me and said, "Can I cuddle?" I waved acceptance; why would I deny myself anything so pleasant? She settled next to me on what became a loveseat more or less in the process of her doing so. The adaptive furniture could be somewhat disconcerting...

While she opened my shirt and slid her hand in to rub my admittedly hairless chest, I pondered the fact that Jolene had become the first woman in my stable in almost no time and without conflict, largely because she wished to do so. Marie had been with me for several years and one would expect her to contest this change -- but ours was a relationship based upon convenience and very similar to the sponsor/concubine relationship at the outset. Marie was a 'trophy wife' -- a mistress, actually, who lived well in return for her various services, among which were various 'hospitality' services if I required them to seal a business deal with a client. Love really didn't enter into it, although I was certainly fond of Marie; in many ways, she was an employee more than a spouse. Becoming a concubine offered her an opportunity to display her admittedly spectacular body in public -- little else had changed.

Jolene, on the other hand, was a case of mutual affection built up over the time we were seriously engaged in monitoring her sister; love was a distinct possibility, if not already the reality between us. Marie could have presented herself similarly -- and had, on occasion -- but the mindset was different; to Marie, it would have been an effort to provide her usual exceptional level of service, anticipating my needs, rather than a quest for comfort and affection. I kissed Jolene's hair and she raised her head and brought her lips to mine and we spent a pleasant time exploring one another.

I became aroused -- a side-effect, not the purpose of the exercise -- but no less compelling than if Jolene had been deliberately enticing me. "I think we should go to bed," I husked in her ear, and Jolene rose, nodding, holding my hand.

Marie, who had been seated nearby reading a book, looked up to ask, "Will you need me?"

I pursed my lips. "Not immediately."

"I have set up another room so that one of us may have privacy," she murmured, her eyes on mine. Clearly, she was aware that her duties were in the process of suffering a reduction.

"Very well," I nodded. "Do not feel that you must sleep alone -- but you may if you wish." I allowed Jolene to tug me away.

In my bedroom, Jolene undressed me; while she did so, I asked, "Will there be ... disaffection?" I waved at the door, the inclusion of Marie evident in the gesture.

"No." Jolene placed my uniform shirt in the closet to be cleaned by the automated clothing maintenance cycle. "She believes that at a minimum, things have become old and stale for the two of you, and that it is best if I shake things up a bit. She may join us at some point, but for now she believes that you will obtain more pleasure from a fresher source." Jolene smiled. "I have no complaints with that." She bent to allow me to step out of my trousers and I steadied myself with my hand on her back.

I had none, either. We made passionate, but gentle love for what seemed like hours, Jolene's ankles crossed behind my back and her eyes bright as she expressed her pleasure in soft moans and caresses. I did my best to impregnate her; I wanted to see her swollen with child, her large breasts suffused with milk. Where that sentiment came from was unclear, but it was there; I wanted to see the glow of pregnancy surround her. My first wife had been beautiful when pregnant, well beyond the beauty which had caused me to fall in love with her -- but motherhood had soured her, somehow; I knew that this would not be the case with Jolene. When we were finished, I rolled off her and pressed myself against her back, sliding a hand between her breasts from below to cover her heart, and went to sleep with my nose against her neck.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.