The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 85

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 85 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Sarah:

I recognized Javier's 'friend' on sight -- and if I thought I was worried before, it was NOTHING compared to the realization that Javier's 'friend' was the head Civil Service guy on the ship! This guy could have or get practically ANYBODY for Javier -- why would he settle for me? But Momma told me in the hallway before we entered the room that it was important that I relax and be calm, because those were the things Javier found attractive about me. "It'll all fall into place, Punkin," she assured me. "Don't worry."

The first words out of the Decurion's mouth were, "What's their claim to fame?" Not good ... Javier explained that we had classes together. There was a hot looking Hispanic woman kneeling beside the Decurion -- and SHE wasn't impressed with us, either -- I could tell -- but the Decurion didn't allow her to say anything and sent her off after ... her grandmother?

Then the Decurion said something to the effect of, "If I want a woman's opinion on who you fuck, I won't ask your mother." Something like that, anyway.

That hit me between the eyes and I blurted, "That's your mom?" Javier said yes and the Decurion said something about four generations of Salazar women -- which didn't make sense. Then he said Momma and I might ruffle feathers -- and I could see that. I was going to be the ugly stepsister in THAT crowd...

The Decurion asked Javier if he had 'tested' us, and Javier said no -- that he wanted the Decurion's opinion before he went further. The Decurion said something like, "This is your choice..." and Javier said that he valued the Decurion's opinion and that he DID have an interest in things...

That lit Momma off. She stayed cool, but asked, "What does THAT mean?"

"We've agreed to share our harems," the Decurion replied, looking downright evil. Then he turned to Javier and pointed to me and asked, "Why this particular classmate? Why her?"

Javier shrugged and said, "There is something about her -- something I can't put my finger on..."

The Decurion had us kneel up and got out from behind his desk to circle us, doing the whole livestock inspection thing without touching either of us. He said something about us being physically different, naming a bunch of differences -- from what, I wasn't sure -- and then added, "And neither of them is a fiery Latin."

Javier nodded, "Maybe that's it. Sarah takes some crap at school, but it rolls off her." HE NOTICED THAT?

The Decurion looked down at me and said, "In public, yes. I bet she's had her share of nights spent crying into her pillow." I felt like he was looking right through my eyes and reading my mind or something! Then he squatted in front of me, continuing to hold my eyes. "Tell me what you think of Javier," he said, "Be honest."

"He's..." I started, and then locked up. What should I say? That he's the most beautiful man I ever saw? That I'm totally unworthy of him? Yeah, that's it! "He can do better than me!" The moment I said it, I realized how stupid it sounded; why did it sound good before?

The Decurion just grabbed my eyes again. "What are you prepared to do about it?"

What kind of question was that? I had to do better this time, but I was a blank -- oh, sure, 'Anything!' came to mind instantly, but wasn't that too simple an answer? Finally, I settled for, "Whatever I can."

At that point, an older Hispanic woman came into the room and said, "What is this?" She was naked like a concubine -- but she didn't SOUND like a concubine.

"A couple of petitioners for your great grandson's harem," the Decurion replied. "I believe his current focus is on providing the family a bit of genetic diversity."

The woman wasn't impressed. She asked basically what was so wonderful about us; the Decurion answered that it was that we weren't hot-tempered --and he seemed to enjoy rubbing it in. But I was bothered by something else... "She's your great-grandmother?" I asked Javier. How could THAT be? But Javier said yes...

I was trying to do the math, but Javier beat me. "She's over eighty."

"The Confederacy doesn't take..." I objected.

"Yet here she is," the Decurion cut me off. "AI, display Nana as she was at transport." The AI threw up this image of an old woman with a cane all in black.

"You see, child?" the woman said, chuckling softly, "They really CAN make a silk purse out of a sow's ear! I cannot bear children and I have reached the lower limit of what they could do for me, but I am grateful for small favors." I would be, too! She was OLD!

Momma got into it then with, "You are not a concubine." The Decurion looked a little embarrassed and said the woman -- Nana -- was being treated somewhat like someone underage.

That prompted me to ask, "So why are you naked?"

She got a kick out of the question. Apparently, too many people wanted to know why she wasn't naked if she wasn't a sponsor. "I pretend to be a concubine quite convincingly, when I want to -- when having sex with Marcus, for instance," she said, smiling.

That rocked me again! "You have sex with... ?"

"Child, I had done without for longer than you have been alive!" Nana declared, "And I remembered it with fondness! Would I pass up an opportunity now that I am comely again and almost everything works?" My head was a mess. She was eighty and looked forty and she wasn't a concubine -- but she had sex with the Decurion. Why? Why would he do it with her in the first place? While I was busy trying to get my head wrapped around that, she started asking Javier his plans -- and suggested that we have sex, implying that Momma and I might be dead fucks. I was a little insulted -- but I never HAD fucked, so I guess I didn't have a leg to stand on. In the meantime, the woman, Nana, and the Decurion started inspecting Momma for something ... They started talking about us as if we weren't there -- then the Decurion beckoned them away to a corner and they talked about us some more in low voices.

Then they came back with a test -- and it was SOMETHING! Javier explained it like this: "I have settled upon a test of your commitment. It is called the 'culo test.' Mark and I will stand. You will undress us and bring us to erection. Then, without assistance from me, you, Sarah, will back your ass onto my cock and fuck me with it until I orgasm in your rectum. Your mother will do the same with Mark. Our assistance in this will be minimal and at will. Success will be our seed dripping from your anuses. Do you understand?"

I mean, HOLY SHIT! I'd never had sex of any type -- well, not with a boy, anyway; fingers were another matter. But my ASS? Momma, on the other hand, got all practical, asking about lubrication. The Decurion asked her about anal sex and Momma told him that Daddy wasn't adventurous -- probably an understatement. Then he asked me if I'd had sex at all and I admitted that I hadn't, "I got the permission slip, but I was too scared to volunteer..."

The young/old woman, Nana, gave me this odd smile, "You feared that no one would volunteer to do the job, didn't you, Little One? What I can teach you about boys..."

Javier took charge. "So, do you accept the test? Mark is an important man, even if I am not. We have intruded on a busy morning, no doubt."

I looked at Momma and Momma looked at me; if it meant I was going to be with Javier, I was going to do it -- and I didn't care WHAT it was! Momma was probably thinking more practically; if Javier was tight with the Decurion, this was probably a pretty good gig ... In any case Momma got on with the practical parts, "We accept. Are there more rules?" Javier said we could move them anywhere, like a coat rack or something -- but we had to do the hard part -- backing onto them. That Nana said she would be happy to offer advice. Momma sent me to the replicator for lubricant while she undressed the Decurion; Nana advised her to use melted butter, which seemed weird, but hey, it shouldn't hurt us at least ... I put the butter on the desk and started undressing Javier; I leaned in for a kiss, but Javier waved me off, "I am an inanimate object, remember?"

That was disappointing -- I REALLY wanted a kiss. The Decurion said, "A kiss will be your reward for success, okay?" I nodded; yeah, that worked. But then Javier added, "If you make a mess, you'll clean it -- with your mouth. The kiss might have to wait until your mouth is again clean." Why did he keep pushing me away?

The Decurion stepped in again, though, saying that the kiss would be the least of what I got if I earned it -- and that put me back on track. Momma reinforced things with, "Eyes on the prize, Punkin. Don't let the rules distract you -- just follow them." By then, though, I was already moving. As I helped Javier out of his clothes, Momma knelt up and started sucking the Decurion's cock. They talked about her experience as if they were discussing the weather or something, and Momma said she was out of practice -- but then she went at it like a real champ! I was impressed! The Decurion asked me, "Have you ever done this?"

Embarrassed, I replied, "They gave us rubber ones at school..."

The Decurion said, "I bet you'll find that the real thing is a vast improvement."

By then, I was down in front of Javier. The thing sure LOOKED nice! It FELT nice, too -- not like rubber and not hard like a vibrator. This was like padded steel or something -- rigid but soft. And it had a big, soft, purplish head ... I leaned in and wrapped my lips around it -- and I LOVED the taste! "UH HUH!" I agreed with the Decurion -- this thing was GREAT! I ducked my head and went at it like I'd practiced with the rubber ones and it was SOOOO much easier and more pleasant! I had him in my throat in, like, three tries!

Javier was thrilled to death; his eyes got big and he yelled, "WOW!" and I knew I'd made an impression. I backed off and explained, "I practiced a lot." The Decurion chuckled and said, "I guess you did ... but this isn't the purpose of the exercise."

Personally, I think Javier would have been satisfied, but the Decurion was going to want to see the show -- and I think maybe Momma wanted to put herself out there and make sure she made an impression. In any case, Momma hopped up right away and grabbed the butter dish and got her fingers gooey, then started playing with her butt. Once she had a finger going she had to give me directions, naturally, "Give it a shot, Punkin. Try to stay relaxed. Once you get one, go for two." I kind of rolled my eyes -- I mean, duh! But I got a finger gooey and went for it. I guess my butthole didn't know the finger was friendly; I had trouble with it. Nana offered some advice that turned out to be much more effective than Momma's; she said, "The anus is a one-way door; it requires time and patience to teach it to open from the outside directly. For now, you should ask it to open from the inside, as you normally do." That wasn't real clear, so I said I didn't understand and she explained, "Push, as if you were going to defecate -- you know -- go to the bathroom." THAT worried me -- I thought I might REALLY poop, which would be pretty embarrassing. Nana said that if I thought that was possible, maybe I ought to go to the bathroom. I wanted to, but I was worried that I would flunk the test.

Javier cleared that up. "Go, then. It doesn't affect the test -- it is preparation. We'll resume when you come back." Momma decided to take advantage of the opportunity, too.

"The bath is that way," the Decurion said, pointing. "If you like, I can have the AI replicate some bottled enemas ... That might get you that kiss a little quicker."

I thought about it and nodded, "Please?"

Momma said, "I've done it," as if THAT was important. Nana volunteered to help and Momma accepted for us. I was a little irritated at how she kept coming into things from behind and taking over.

I DID need to go, after which Nana bent me over the side of the bathtub and squeezed two bottles of fluid into me while Momma took her turn on the toilet. "So what do you think of Javier?" she asked, rubbing my back. That felt really good, especially compared to the cramps in my belly, so I kind of loosened up and forgot she could be an enemy.

"He's so hot..." I blurted. "Those eyes of his -- that voice -- the way he says things. He's BEAUTIFUL! I've been watching him, well, a long time -- but I really don't have anything he can't get more of, better, elsewhere..."

"It would appear that he disagrees with that assessment, Child," Nana murmured. "I was unimpressed, initially, but you have some hidden qualities ... Javier has had to put up with bossy women all his life. Now that he is a man, he wants to rule in his own home. I cannot blame him for that. You seem well-suited to fulfilling his wishes."

"Anything he wants..." I croaked.

"As for your mother..." I turned to look back at Nana while she tapped her teeth with a fingernail, looking at Momma. "I sense a competition between you. Yvonne, you cannot hope to win that competition. I do not believe that Javier approached Sarah by accident; I think he has had his eye on her for some time -- but he is as shy in his way as you are, Sarah." She turned back to Momma. "You are better off not trying to outshine your daughter in Javier's eyes and just working to see to it that you meet his requirements. You are better off -- how do you say it -- riding your daughter's coattails, than competing with her."

Momma wiped, flushed, and got up; Nana tapped me on the shoulder and I gratefully settled onto the toilet while Momma asked. "Honestly -- do I have a shot?"

"Javier has much positive experience with older women," Nana replied, "That won't hurt you in the long run -- unless you act childishly, that is." Nana put her hand on Momma 's shoulder and urged her into the position I had recently been in. "Javier is correct; Marcus has limited time. We need to get through this quickly." Momma nodded and bent over and I got a front row seat to enema administration while I made AWFUL noises and EVEN WORSE smells! It was VERY embarrassing!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.