The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 84

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 84 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Mark:

After some discussion, we returned to Yvonne and Sarah to implement Nana's suggestion. "I have settled upon a test of your commitment," Javier announced. "It is called the 'culo test.' Mark and I will stand. You will undress us and bring us to erection. Then, without assistance from me, you, Sarah, will back your ass onto my cock and fuck me with it until I orgasm in your rectum. Your mother will do the same with Mark. Our assistance in this will be minimal and at will. Success will be our seed dripping from your anuses. Do you understand?"

Both of them were surprised; we'd come up with a real winner, I figured. "What about lubrication?" Yvonne asked.

"Ask and ye shall receive," I replied, in accordance with the rules discussion, "There is a small replicator over there." I pointed out the unit on a nearby wall. "Have you ever had anal sex?" I asked her.

"No. My husband wasn't ... adventurous," she murmured, blushing.

"And where is he?" I asked.

"Earth," she replied. "He didn't come to Family Day."

"What about you?" I asked Sarah, turning to her, "Have you had sex at all?"

"No." Sarah turned pink. "I got the permission slip, but I was too scared to volunteer..."

Nana cocked an eyebrow. "You feared that no one would volunteer to do the job, didn't you, Little One? What I can teach you about boys..." She smiled crookedly.

"So, do you accept the test?" Javier demanded brusquely. "Mark is an important man, even if I am not. We have intruded on a busy morning, no doubt."

He really didn't have to ask; I saw a quick glance between them and Yvonne said, "We accept. Are there more rules? Can I lean on the desk?"

"You may move us as you please as long as we stay vertical," Javier explained. "You must treat us as thought you are pleasuring yourselves with a stationary object -- a door handle, perhaps. Unless we choose to move, all motion will be yours."

"I am available to advise you, should you wish," Nana offered. "I can tell you, for instance, if it appears that you are actually providing the men pleasure. I am proficient at anal sex."

Yvonne turned to her daughter, "Get the lubricant." She moved forward and began working on extracting me from my uniform, removing items and folding them. Turning to Nana, she asked, "Do you have a suggestion for lubricants?" Sarah stopped before the replicator and looked back.

"I find that commercial lubricants are ... lacking..." Nana replied, her eyes hooded. "I prefer natural things; melted butter -- just warm enough to be liquid."

"Sarah?" Yvonne queried.

"It's there already, Momma." She fished it out and placed the dish on my desktop before returning to Javier to undress him. As she worked on his uniform coat, she leaned in to try to kiss him -- but Javier disallowed it.

"I am an inanimate object, remember?" he pointed out. Sarah wasn't happy about that; she wanted affection.

"A kiss will be your reward for success," I told her, providing motivation. She nodded, accepting it.

"If you make a mess, you'll clean it -- with your mouth," Javier amplified. "The kiss might have to wait until your mouth is again clean." I chuckled; Javier had the scenario firmly in mind.

"You'll get it, though -- and quite a bit more, I imagine -- if you earn it," I added. Sarah, who had been momentarily taken aback, nodded and her expression took on a layer of determination.

"Eyes on the prize, Punkin," Yvonne cautioned, standing to fold my uniform trousers. "Don't let the rules distract you -- just follow them."

"Yes, Momma." Yvonne had wasted her breath -- Sarah was already there; I could tell by her expression as she helped Javier out of his trousers.

Meanwhile, Yvonne knelt and sucked in my dick -- and I discovered some of the benefits of a woman having an overbite and a receding chin when it came to sucking a cock. Teeth didn't seem to be an issue. "Did you do this often?" I asked.

"Not with my husband," Yvonne backed off to reply. "He was a very vanilla guy. I'm out of practice -- but I was good at it, once. I had to be." She started doing that neck-twisting thing I'd experienced with some pretty proficient cocksuckers, and I realized that she was back on the bicycle and the training wheels were already dropping away...

I looked over at Sarah, "Have you ever done this?"

Sarah turned pink. "They gave us rubber ones at school..."

I chuckled. "If I was to guess, I'd think that the real thing would be a vast improvement."

Sarah addressed Javier's erection and came back with a distinctly enthusiastic, "UH HUH!" Then she proceeded to outgun her mother, pulling Javier in deep in three strokes!

Javier's eyes popped, "WOW!"

Sarah, still pink, popped off to say, "I practiced a lot."

"I guess you did!" I chuckled. "I guess you did." I was hard and I was pretty sure Javier was, too, so I reminded them, "This isn't the purpose of the exercise..."

"Right!" Yvonne was up instantly, going for the butter. She put the dish on the floor, and, grasping and jacking me, she dipped her fingers in it and started poking at her asshole, her eyes distant. Sarah stopped sucking to watch. A grimace flickered across Yvonne's face; I couldn't see, but I suspected that she'd managed penetration. Her expression relaxed as she got used to it. "Give it a shot, Punkin," she told Sarah, "Try to stay relaxed. Once you get one, go for two." She dipped her fingers again -- and I didn't have to see it to know she failed with two fingers, herself. She went back to one -- probably her middle finger -- and her face relaxed again. I decided that I wanted to see, so I directed the AI to project a visual of the proper angle and saw that I was right; Yvonne's long middle finger pumped into her anus to the second knuckle and back out. I ordered the AI to show us Sarah's efforts, too, projected on the wall behind them where they couldn't see and be embarrassed, but we could.

Nana, watching avidly, offered, "The anus is a one-way door; it requires time and patience to teach it to open from the outside directly. For now, you should ask it to open from the inside, as you normally do."

"I don't understand," Sarah muttered. I could tell she was having problems.

"Push, as if you were going to defecate -- go to the bathroom," Nana amplified.

Sarah looked up, cautiously. "Won't that... ?"

"Only if you have to, Child. If you do, then perhaps you should go and do so and then come back," Nana suggested.

"Maybe..." Sarah muttered.

"Go, then," Javier told her. "It doesn't affect the test -- it is preparation. We'll resume when you come back."

Yvonne pursed her lips and eyed me. "Me, too, I think."

"The bath is that way," I pointed. "If you like, I can have the AI replicate some bottled enemas..." I turned a small smile on Sarah. "That might get you that kiss a little quicker."

"I..." Sarah licked her lips. "Please."

"I've done it," her mother volunteered.

"I can nurse you both through it if you like," Nana offered.

"Thank you," Yvonne nodded acceptance.

"Go ahead and get started," Nana directed, "I will be along with the enemas shortly." The pair got up and headed out and Nana muttered under her breath, "Culo week."

"You started it!" I chuckled. I went to sit at my desk, naked. There would be time to do some work ... Nana headed out and Javier settled into a chair.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"They will succeed -- and they'll be proud of themselves for it and proud of you for having tested them seriously," I predicted. "They're keepers." I sat forward. "What are your plans for alterations?"

"Clear up their faces, adjust the breasts some -- not a lot. They don't need to look like Mama. Maybe shave a little off the hips and thighs," Javier replied.

I nodded. "Sensible. I bet they wish their hair was a little thicker, but don't kink it up or whatever. Be careful what you remove -- go for the cellulite first and see if you can limit yourself. Neither of them has a huge overhanging belly and both look flexible." Javier nodded. "I was going to recommend chin work, but I think the way they are actually improves their fellatio."

"A moderate adjustment shouldn't hurt," Javier opined. I nodded and settled in to work.


They took twenty-five minutes. I wasn't surprised; one toilet, two enemas -- it could have taken longer. Sarah went right to Javier, knelt before him in the chair and engulfed his dick. He was erect in seconds. Yvonne took her cue from her daughter, but waited while I finished the paperwork I was dealing with, squatting and working her hole with her fingers; she was up to two by the time I was ready -- no doubt the enema made things easier. I was half hard when I scooted back to give Yvonne access; it took next to no time to finish erecting. I waved her back and pointed to our original positions, then cleared my throat to remind Javier what we were doing; he was vigorously pumping Sarah's head into his crotch and no doubt would have forgotten and flooded her mouth. "Oh, yeah..." he muttered, taking in the reminder. We assumed our original positions and I again called up views of our test subjects' efforts at preparing their anuses; it was entertainment...

It was short-lived, however; after only a few seconds' worth of fellatio to keep me solid while she fingered herself, Yvonne backed off and started buttering my hard dick. At some point, the pair had apparently decided that Yvonne would go first, because Sarah continued to finger herself and watch her mother's preparations while jacking Javier. When she got up and rotated, the displays entered her visual field; I got a look, and then she asked, "Can it display what I'm doing?" I nodded and provided update instructions and the field of view for Yvonne and I shifted to directly above my left shoulder, I think. "Oh, goody..." Yvonne remarked distractedly and started rubbing my gooey cock against her ass. "I can see."

Whether it was butter or the enema or just effort and commitment, the insertion went more smoothly than I anticipated. Once the glans popped through her sphincter, Yvonne reached behind her awkwardly with both hands, grabbed my hips, and slowly began forcing herself onto my dick. That kind of thing isn't easy; Yvonne had to stop, dip butter, and lube up a couple of times, but she got me in root deep. It took a minute or two before she turned to Sarah and said, "I'm done with the butter, Punkin. Be sure to bear down -- it works." Then she got serious about stroking me.

My initial advice was, "Go long. I want to feel your sphincter clutching the head and then I want the hair at the root of my dick to touch skin. Both extremes accomplish something -- and what goes on in between may end up being unimportant." Yvonne nodded; I had the AI split-screen her determined face as she pressed her ass against my pubic bone and released.

Sarah was in trouble; I think she got in a rush and didn't prepare adequately. I heard her grunt and make sounds of frustration and looked over to see tears sprouting. "Nana, counsel her," I directed.

Nana stepped up. "Not enough butter, Child. Can you do two fingers?"

"Yes. I did..." Sarah panted.

"When?"

"A few minutes ago."

"Your culo has recovered," Nana opined. "It has closed up again. Open it up again. You can suck him while he waits." Sarah nodded and turned around, sucking Javier's buttery dick in while she fingered her asshole. I stopped worrying about it; Yvonne was demanding my attention.

Yvonne had the cycle down pat -- and was beginning to be effective. I saw no reason not to admit it, "You've got it going, there..." She smiled tensely and picked up the pace a bit. It couldn't be much fun -- it was too much like calisthenics -- but she was working my dick doggedly, pumping her ass against me. I found myself rubbing her plush ass.

To my left, there sounded a protracted grunt, followed by an exultant, "Yessss!" I looked over to see young Sarah pressing herself back against Javier, her face wearing a look that mixed pain and triumph. Javier gave me the thumbs up. Sarah tried to collect the butter bowl from the floor while still connected, but couldn't reach it; Nana picked it up and tipped it to dribble butter on their joining.

Yvonne was trying hard to get serious speed out of things; if I'd been backed against the wall or otherwise suitably braced, it would have been easier on her. "How's it going?" I asked.

"I like it," Yvonne replied, surprised. "It's different, but it works ... Are you getting... ?"

"This is going to work," I assured her. "You're doing well." I shifted my attention to the visuals and enjoyed the pendulous swing of Yvonne's breasts as she impaled herself on my erection, again and again. "You can masturbate," I informed her.

She shook her head. "Need both hands..."

I was starting to charge up -- I could feel it. All things being equal, I would discharge in Yvonne's colon in less than a minute, probably. I looked over at the other couple. Sarah, with the athleticism of youth, was managing to pump faster on Javier's cock than Yvonne was on mine -- and she was red in the face and clearly aroused. Javier, also agitated, looked over at me and said, "Fuck it!" Then he took Sarah by the hips and took over, plowing her from behind.

I did the same thing; I started pounding, taking control of the fuck. Yvonne looked up at me on screen and gasped, "Oh, shit! Yeah! Come on ... Fuck! Yes! Gimme!" Her eyes got glassy...

Sarah beat her. "OMIGAAAAAWD!!! CUM!! CUMM!!! PLEASE!!! CUM!!!" she screeched, her face almost purple. Javier, his teeth clenched, slammed into her several times, grunting -- and just like that, he was done...

So was I! So was Yvonne, for that matter -- she erupted, "NOW! NOW!! NOW!!" and her ass clenched around my dick and it was all I needed to be able to release a flood in her. I backed my cock until her clasping sphincter was wringing the area at the base of my glans and enjoyed the sensations while I pumped a respectable load of semen into her anal canal.

I released Yvonne and she shuffled forward on shaky legs and went to her knees, turning around to inspect my erection. There was a bit of a ring at the base; I let her go to work on it. Sarah dropped to her knees in front of Javier and spun to do the same, but Javier reached down and pulled her up for a kiss -- one she returned hungrily, trying to merge with him physically, she clung to him so tightly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.