The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 82

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 82 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Major Howard:

Getting out of bed Friday morning was tough -- partly because I'd had a lot of sex, and partly because there were two sets of arms and two sets of lips and two sets of a lot of other nice things that didn't want me to. Neither of them was apparently used to getting up at six a.m., either. I pried myself loose and went off to shower, telling them that I would want coffee when I came out; I would teach someone how to lay out a uniform properly at some point, but not now...

Clean and dry, I dressed -- with too much assistance, really -- got my coffee and headed for my office for the early session, promising to return to collect my new family for breakfast in an hour and a half. Vera called and we organized the meeting with Fulmala and the Kapahus for after breakfast and the children were off to school.

Collecting the children was a three-ring circus, it seemed -- but it probably was just the fact that I wasn't used to it. Myra and Carol had everyone headed in the right direction shortly -- and if it was not in an organized military fashion, progress was at least rapid; the children were hungry. I found myself holding little Magadhi's hand -- at her insistence. She didn't say anything -- she just came to me and put out her hand, looking up at me with those big urchin's eyes of hers. Halfway there, I stooped to pick her up and Myra motioned for me to place her on my hip -- which worked perfectly.

Lieutenant Harper's opening comment was "Holy shit!" Then half of his concubines intermixed themselves with the children and helped Carol and Myra ensure that everyone ate properly. Oliver Hopkins looked on in amusement and said, "Vera is already with the rest of your candidates ... You've taken on a bit, haven't you?"

"I'm making a belated effort at obtaining quality," I related. "I'm tired of eye-candy. Actually, Vera taught me about that." Oliver just nodded.

We got through breakfast with a lot less disruption than I expected; Myra and Carol were better organized than I gave them credit for. Then the vast majority of the brood headed off to classes, while the adults returned to my quarters.

We decided to do the test drives in an interview suite, so once Myra and Carol and the girl were dropped off, I headed for the one we'd identified; I had a busy morning and only so much time for even something this important. Vera let me in; everyone was lined up, kneeling at attention. "Relax," I said, waving -- but no one seemed inclined to change positions. I swept the three of them with my gaze and offered, "You have beautiful children."

Winona and Fulmala smiled -- Fulmala without managing to look up at me -- and Daniel looked eased, so I followed up. "The boys are clearly intelligent and well-behaved -- and Magadhi has apparently adopted me." That got me a startled glance from Fulmala. I worked on presenting an encouraging smile while I examined the trio.

The women were beautiful, each in her own way. Fulmala wasn't thin, but she would be the thinnest of my women; she wasn't fat, either. She had low-slung breasts -- that is, they were of a type that would never be high-riders at their size. They were -- long, maybe, sweeping down and out from her chest like oblong balloons; they were designed to be milk-filled bladders and it showed. That didn't keep them from being VERY pleasant to look at. Fulmala had wide hips under a relatively narrow waist with just a bit of belly fat and I knew from the frontal that when I circled her there would be a very nice ass back there, just big enough to be plush. Winona dwarfed her, of course, but everything was to scale for her size, from the breasts that were wide cones only slightly deformed by gravity, well-anchored on her large chest, to her huge hands -- as big as mine, at least, but definitely feminine. Winona was ... smooth. There wasn't a sharp edge on her anywhere, but everything was perfect -- just enough and not too much. She was a large scale statue of a nude by a famous sculptor, kneeling there.

I shifted my attention to Daniel; the man was a young Polynesian god. Fortunately, I didn't have to compete with him -- because it would have been impossible on my best day. I walked over and stood gazing down at him. "All things being equal, the only concerns I have are over you."

"I know," he replied, looking up at me.

"Should I BE concerned?" I asked.

He hung his head. "I honestly don't know."

I grimaced; if he'd said no, I could have glossed over things -- and if they turned out to be a problem, we could have dealt with it later. But he didn't know -- and he admitted it -- and that meant I had to do things that I found repugnant in order to find out... "That's a problem. I'm not an abuser, but in order to test your reactions, I may have to go places I normally wouldn't."

Daniel flicked a glance at Winona. "We've spoken of it."

"We need to know..." I was disgusted with myself already, and I'd done nothing. "Move around front where you can see what I'm doing. I'll come back to you."

To put things off, I went over to Fulmala. Standing behind her, I collected her thick black hair, running it through my fingers, then caressed her cheek. She shuddered; I ran my hands over her neck and her upper back, then pressed my erection against her neck as I bent to collect her breasts. "These are beautiful, "I whispered. "In fact, everything about you is beautiful." I squatted and slid my hands over her belly; it fluttered. "I've had beauty before -- maybe not your particular flavor, but several others. I need more. Do you find me attractive?"

"Yes." It was a gasp.

"Are you sure?"

Fulmala took my hand and pulled it down between her spread legs; she was soaked. I ran my fingers between her nether lips and circled her firmly erect clitoris and she shivered and gasped, clutching my arm to make sure it went nowhere while she apparently had a small orgasm! She relaxed after a moment and turned her head to suckle my exposed neck. She whispered something so softly that I couldn't hear her, as close as I was. "What?"

"Take me. Please..." She wasn't talking about becoming my concubine -- she was talking about sex!

"I have urgent business," I whispered back, rubbing her nether lips with one hand and fondling her left nipple with the other, "Can you accept this for now? Enjoy it and I will come back for you. You want to be mine, then?"

"Please?" she begged, clutching my wrist to her lower belly.

"Are you always like this?"

"You make me..." She seemed to struggle for words, then she shivered and moaned and her eyes rolled up in her head as she convulsed -- and her pussy clenched and sucked at my finger and wet my hand with her juices.

I waited until she relaxed and drew a breath and supplied, "Hot?"

"Yes." A fresh blush darkened skin already retaining the pink hue from her orgasm that underlay her dark coloration. "Very, very hot."

I'd seen enough. "AI."

"Earl Howard?" The AI did not present my rank as it normally would, aware of my requirement to keep that secret.

"I offer this woman, Fulmala, my sponsorship."

"Fulmala --"

"I accept!"

At some point, I might have to ask the AI her last name -- not that it was necessarily relevant. I kissed her ear. "Relax. I'll be back. Know that what I'm about to do with the Kapahus is likely not my normal behavior." Fulmala nodded and reluctantly released my hands.

I stood and turned to Winona and Daniel, who had been watching avidly. "Are you ready, then? Winona, it isn't enough that you bravely suffer my attentions; if you can't enjoy things that I mean for you to enjoy, then we're wasting our time. That is YOUR test -- being genuine with me and showing me your nature. Daniel's test is dealing with it." I turned to Daniel, "I intend to offer her pleasure and see how she handles it -- and how you handle having her pleasured by another man before your eyes -- and then I may become a bit brutal -- again, to see how you react to her being used instead of made love to. At no point do I intend her harm. You should be aware that the position you are interviewing for offers the compensation of the use of three other women to replace what I take from Winona; that may or may not help you to get through this." I turned to Winona, "That reminds me, should I be testing you? What will be your reaction to watching Daniel sex another woman?"

Winona looked surprised. "I'll be fine..." There was no confidence in her voice, though.

"I see we'll need to do more, here. Fulmala..." I snapped my fingers. "Give him fellatio -- suck his cock." Fulmala was mildly surprised, but she got up and went to kneel before Daniel -- making one problem obvious. "Daniel, seat yourself in that chair," I directed, pointing. "At this point, I guess that if you get out of it without my permission, you will have failed." We took a moment to rearrange ourselves; I settled Winona and myself to Daniel's right front as he sat in the chair, in a location that allowed Winona to watch as Fulmala diffidently sucked in Daniel's cock. We were side-on to Daniel so he could see everything I did to Winona -- which started with having her unpack my erection and begin fellating me. Neither woman was polished at fellatio the way Myra and Carol were; I attributed this to Fulmala's shyness and the fact that gentle Daniel had probably never demanded it of Winona. Nonetheless, Winona was offering a creditable effort and it appeared to me that Fulmala was, too. "Use her," I told Daniel. "Teach her what you like -- what feels good." I did similar with Winona, gently guiding her where I wanted her; she voluntarily attempted to get me into her throat, after which I started pressing the matter. Daniel watched me like a hawk, but continued to manipulate Fulmala. Both of them began to gag and choke -- but neither of us was forcing things constantly, so they just drooled a lot -- until Winona suddenly ducked her head and my cock slid in deep. She swallowed around my length instinctively, bringing a wash of pleasure as her throat clutched my length, before I popped back out, having been caught by surprise. Daniel, who'd been watching closely, actually sat back, satisfied that Winona was unhurt, and eased up on Fulmala -- but Fulmala grabbed his big hand and put it on the back of her head, clearly wanting him to force her to do what Winona had succeeded in doing. Winona, watching out of one eye, gave a little grunt. I smiled to myself; I was learning things, here. Winona WAS a bit jealous -- and Fulmala was both dedicated and a bit submissive, it seemed.

We went on with this for another minute or so, with Winona duplicating her feat three or four times, but Fulmala not managing despite sincere effort, before I released Winona and stepped back; I wasn't there for a blowjob. "Help me out of my uniform," I directed. Winona nodded and attacked the quick-release fasteners on my ship boots. I flicked a glance at Vera, who was hanging out in the background, and had the AI hook us up on comm so I could subvocalize, 'I need to outperform Daniel... '

'I sized him up, but I didn't change his response, ' Vera replied. 'Hang on... ' She went through the medical data -- or rather, had the AI do it. 'You shouldn't have a problem. I didn't give him quite what you've got for size, and your control should be far superior to his. I don't think he and Winona tried out his new dick last night after I left -- but yours would be the biggest she's ever had in any case, even if they did. Unless she catches you off-guard in some way, you'll probably outdo Daniel on a first pass by thirty or forty percent when it comes to staying power. Worst case, the AI says we could joggle his elbow... '

'I'll take what I can get, ' I replied. I really didn't want to know how much the AIs could intervene in a sex act in progress -- that was beyond anything I wanted to know. Then I had second thoughts... 'What about control of fertility? His or Fulmala's?'

There was a pause while Vera and the AI discussed it. 'Fulmala is easier to control -- and is not anywhere close to ovulation, anyway -- but in an emergency, the AI could trigger Daniel's onboard nannites to seek out and destroy his entire sperm load. That might take a few minutes, but it is possible -- and temporary; I know it sounds like permanent sterility, but we're talking only the current crop.'

'Okay. It's not an issue, though, right? I want to incite Winona a bit using loose talk about impregnation.'

'No, she's nowhere near mid-cycle, ' Vera confirmed.

'Thanks.'

At that point, having gotten nude in the interim, I squatted behind Winona and began an exploration similar to the one I'd performed on Fulmala. Daniel sat watching me, letting Fulmala continue to cycle on his cock without guidance. I stopped and stood up and waved for Daniel to stop Fulmala. "Okay, I think we need to move and adjust the rules. Sorry if I'm confusing people, but I'm winging this. Let's see if we can find a side room with a couple of beds or a padded floor or something in it." I took Winona by the hand and pulled her to her feet and waved Daniel forward; he nodded and gently detached Fulmala, who was apparently totally involved in her efforts at fellatio, and stood to follow, holding the Indian woman by the forearm.

As it turned out, there was a 'playroom' with heavily padded flooring and three big beds off the main room. I led the other three in and stopped them all inside. Gathering a breath, I said, "Okay, let's kind of go over the expectations, here. Does anyone remember swinging? I'm assuming that you and Daniel never participated, Winona -- am I correct?"

"Yes," Winona nodded. "I know what it is, but..."

"Okay, good," I said, gathering them all with my eyes. "Swinging requires -- well, tolerance, I guess. You need to be comfortable enough in your relationship that watching your mate loudly enjoying sex with someone else isn't a serious problem for you. If we all come together..." I stopped, then started again. "I guess that kind of tolerance would be the minimum that would get you through this. It's probably not the objective, but it is a start. If you two trust one another enough to be able to have sex with us and let go and enjoy it AND not get all excited about your mate ALSO letting go and enjoying it, that will get you through the interview and into the family. But it isn't what I'm going to want, long-term. I do NOT want to destroy your intimate relationship with each other, but I DO want you both to add OTHER relationships to the one you have. I want you to develop relationships with me and with my other concubines -- loving, romantic, sharing relationships. We're to be a family, and share ourselves physically and emotionally. Am I making sense thus far?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.