The Academy
Chapter 81

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 81 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Major Howard:

Suddenly, I apparently had eight children: Myra's three, Carol's two girls, the Hawaiian couple's two boys, and the Indian woman's little girl. Myra's two boys were boisterous; Carol's girls were only a bit less so. The islander boys seemed more laid back; they were easy with things, but they held themselves aloof. The older boy was the one with questions like: "Are you my mother's sponsor?"

My response to this was as low-key as I could make it: "We don't know yet, but it may happen."

"And my father?"

"That is also open. He was specifically invited, though."

"Okay." The younger boy said nothing, but he clearly had some concept of what was going on.

The big surprise was Fulmala's little big-eyed waif. She stood around watching me for probably an hour from a distance, then, when I least expected it, she came over and proceeded to crawl into my lap! Disarmed, I allowed it to happen -- and spent the next hour with her cradled in my left arm, looking up at me with her huge brown eyes. She was so thin, so tiny ... I was embarrassed at how protective I felt. Then she went to sleep ... Myra finally crept up and collected her and took her off to a bed, grinning at me. "You're gonna be just fine, Earl, just fine. Magadhi knows a good guy when she sees one."

Once the children were in bed, Myra and Carol came for the one hold out -- me. I opened my mouth to protest when each of them took a hand and pulled me from my chair -- but I shut it without uttering a sound; I'd wanted women who wanted me back, and these two definitely did. The problem was, I had an embarrassment of riches -- and it was going to get worse. I wondered how Lieutenant Harper handled this...

Myra explained how she and Carol planned to; the pair of them knelt up on the bed, side by side, and Myra said, "Start with Carol -- she hasn't had it yet. Once she cums, bring it home to me until I do. We'll stop when you're done..." I didn't argue -- I just started getting out of my clothes; Myra said, "I'm sorry, Honey -- do you want us to undress you?"

"No, no..." I waved it off -- I was half-done, anyway.

"Do you want one of us to get it wet for you?" Myra asked.

"If you're ready, I am." I was, too.

"I'm ready!" Carol insisted. She was, too; the lips of her hairless peach popped right open when I rubbed my glans against it and I wet it in the juices soaking her pink split. I parked the tip against her opening and it was as if it opened up and swallowed me; I was glans deep before I thought to push! "Oh, Baby!" Carol quavered, "Push it deep!"

So I did -- it was easy, too. Based upon that, I figured the withdrawal would be equally without resistance. Wrong! Carol clamped down and was suddenly virgin-tight, causing exquisite sensations as the flange of my glans dragged against her inner lining. I let out a surprised grunt and pushed my cock back in -- and she did it again! "Where did you learn to do that?" I gasped.

"In a book -- I do those exercises. Kegels, or something," Carol panted. "Fuck me! Fuck me, PLEASE!"

I took off, trying to get ahead of her -- but I didn't. She worked my cock at every stroke -- until orgasm overtook her and voluntary clamping gave way to involuntary clamping. "YES! OH, GAAWD, YEESS!!!" she wailed. I kept stroking until she seemed to be past the peak, then I withdrew and moved over to Myra.

"Goddamn! I got so hot watchin' that!" Myra panted. "Pound the shit out of me, Honey! Make Mama wail!"

The two of them were totally different -- but each was EXCELLENT! The inside of Myra's pussy had a grainier texture to it than Carol's, which meant that even without her clamping down on me like Carol had, I got plenty of stimulation. Myra was just as hair-trigger as she had been earlier in the day, too -- she hit orgasm in what seemed to be no time at all and it was time to move back to Carol.

Back and forth ... I would plunge into a partially recovered pussy and stroke for less than a minute, it seemed, before it would wring my cock and it was time to switch. The changeovers allowed me to pace myself somewhat, but I emptied myself the first time in under ten minutes -- in Carol, who howled about making babies while I hosed her cervix. Then she turned around and sucked me for a VERY short interval before I was again rock solid -- and pressed my length home in Myra. This time, the fuck went on until it was a race between orgasm and exhaustion, for all three of us -- but Myra won the lottery, taking my second load of the interlude. I unplugged myself after taking a couple of post ejaculation strokes and threw myself onto the bed on my back between them; somebody started sucking, gently, but I didn't see who because someone told the AI to kill the lights -- and I passed out...

I awakened a couple of hours later and had the AI give me dim light to go to the head by. I did THAT mostly in the dark, too, not wanting to ruin my night vision. Something prompted me to step out and I went through the children's bedrooms, ensuring that everyone was asleep and properly taken care of before returning to bed.

Myra was on her stomach, but Carol was on her back, snoring softly. I figured that I could slip back in between them without disturbing anyone -- no such luck! I barely got flat on my back before Carol leaned up on one elbow and rubbed a nipple across my lips. I didn't think about it -- I'm male, after all -- I just sucked it in and listened to her moan softly. In a moment, her hand was riding my erection, rubbing it to life. "Can you go again?" she hunched up to whisper, "I'll ride on top..."

"Okay." I was on autopilot and my cock was thinking for me. Carol straddled me and settled onto me and started slowly posting. "Pull my nipples, please? I like that..." she whispered.

Myra rolled over and opened one eye. "Greedy bitch."

"I'll lick your pussy in the morning -- promise!" Carol replied.

"I'd rather have dick, but I'll take it." Myra rolled over to watch as Carol hit her stride, no longer having to take it easy. Something about being on top seemed to make the whole clutching my cock on the up-stroke easy; she was driving me absolutely nuts in no time! I lasted less than ten minutes; Carol's second orgasm dragged mine out with it. She dropped forward and whispered, "Can a fat woman lay on you?" I just rubbed her back until we both went back to sleep.

Slut/Andrew:

Master had us up early Thursday morning; he sent Penny off to classes, too, something he hadn't bothered with, off and on. Technically, as a bound concubine, Penny needn't attend school; she'd graduated, after a fashion. But she WAS still only fourteen ... We had breakfast and Master turned to Bitch. "Take Cunt home. Clean her out again -- you never know when she might need that ass of hers, since her mouth is only good for making improper noises. Plug it, though. Andrew is with me." Bitch and Janine headed off and I followed Master -- to Medical, as it turned out. "So, Slut," he announced as it became evident where we were headed, "Do you see any reason to further delay things?"

Even if I'd hated the idea, there would have been only one answer. Instead, I asked a question: "Will my pussy work -- feel good -- like a woman's?"

"That's what I'm told," Master replied. "You'll have the best of both worlds. You'll still be able to ejaculate, under certain circumstances."

I thought about my response, as I didn't want Master to play with me over it. "It will be as you will," I finally answered.

Master showed his teeth. "You're smarter than you look, aren't you?"

"If you say so, Master," I replied, proud of myself. Master just nodded.

By noon, I was cooked, or whatever. I didn't know what I was -- and I still don't. I know that, from looking in the mirror, the old me would have fucked me in a heartbeat, given the chance -- which probably would have entailed drugging me into unconsciousness first. I had Janine beat all hollow! My hips were a little wider and my waist a little narrower than they had been; my baby-fat man-boobs were replaced by a couple of wide, 'C' cup cones. I still had a little bit of belly, but it looked GOOD! They did some indefinable things to my face and neck; I was still me -- but I was female. I even had fingernails! If you looked at me you would see a somewhat -- but not unacceptably -- stocky woman.

And I had a pussy. Master said that wasn't quite finished -- he could use it, but it wasn't all settled in and hooked up to my nervous system. "I'm going to wait," Master said. "I want to watch Cunt flinch when I take your cherry and you cream around my cock." I'm philosophical about it -- it's Master's way ... My cock was still there, but you could look right at it and not know what it was; when it wasn't erect, it was a clit -- it had a hood and everything! I didn't even pee through it anymore... "We're saving it for ejaculation," Master advised, grinning. Then it was, "Come along, Slut -- time to go home and show the family the big surprise..."

Janine took one look and wailed, "Oh, GAAAWD!" and covered her face. Penny, freshly returned from school, took one look and was inconsolable. "Daddy's not a man anymore!"

"Well, that's not quite true, Princess," Master said reasonably, "although she wasn't that good at being a man in the first place -- were you, Slut? Why don't you sit with her at lunch and discuss it -- you may find out that she likes her new look! Come, Slut..." Master grinned widely at his little pun; Bitch tittered -- dutifully, I think.

In the hallway, Reggie approached me, "So you're a girl now. Does it hurt?"

"Not physically," I replied after a moment's thought. "Inside my head, maybe."

"Daddy, Drew has a headache," Reggie related to Master.

Master turned to me and said, "I'd have thought with your history, you would be disinclined to have headaches..." His eyes were merry; he was enjoying his little digs.

"There was a misunderstanding," I replied. "Reggie was only looking out for my welfare."

"I look out for your welfare, too," Master pointed out.

"Yes, Master." Time to shut up...

Master had Penny and I sit together. "Oh, Daddy," she sighed, her hand on my arm.

"It'll be all right, Princess," I told her in my new contralto voice. "I'm just learning how the other half lives. You don't seem to be hurting."

"I know, but Master has taken your manhood!"

"Well, I have and I haven't," Master interjected. "Believe it or not, the equipment still works, after a fashion. Perhaps we'll have a demonstration this afternoon. Besides, in some ways, she hasn't been a man in some time -- right, Slut? Drucilla? Yes, that's nice..."

"This is Momma's fault!" Penny ranted, glaring at Cunt.

"It certainly is," Master agreed. "She emasculated him. I'm just matching the exterior to the interior."

"Don't worry about it, Honey," I told Penny, patting her arm. "Just help me do things the way you do things, all right? I don't want to look silly."

"Okay, Da-- Dru," Penny agreed, substituting my new name for the one she'd used since she was tiny. That hurt, but it was necessary.

Just before we left the Mess, there was a ping and the AI announced, "We are in the Nuevo Angelinat system. We will make orbit at eighteen hours, and will begin transferring down families tomorrow at eight hours. Ensure that you are aware of the schedule and your point of embarkation. That is all."

So our voyage was nearly over. "What will happen when we get there?" I asked.

"Well, I'll have to work during the day, which will limit my playtime," Master grinned. "Other than that..." He shrugged. No miraculous changes, then...

When we got back to our quarters, Master moved to reassure Penny -- for what were obviously his own reasons. "Bitch, there are a couple of things in the replicator. Please settle Reggie somewhere and let him know that we're not to be disturbed." Bitch nodded and went off. Turning his attention to Janine, he said, "Kneel up here, Cunt," and pointed to a position on his right. "Penny," he then directed, "take Slut in and give her an enema. Make her squeaky, but there is no requirement to make it unpleasant."

When we got back fifteen minutes later, Janine was kneeling with her hands bound behind her and a gag in her mouth. Her wrists appeared to be attached to her ankles, pretty much locking her in place. Bitch stood by, looking nonchalant.

Master then beckoned Penny and had her take off his uniform trousers. Settling into a chair, he had her suck him in. "I know you're concerned about your father; we're going to allay those concerns," he said conversationally. "First, let's do a little bonding..." He beckoned me over and said, "Share..."

Penny looked unhappy, so I rubbed her back. Master said, "Reassure her that we're not abusing you terribly, Slut."

"He's right," I admitted, "As embarrassing as it is, I enjoy it. Master isn't hurting me, any more than he hurts you, physically. I didn't really think it was going to be my thing, but..." It was true, as far as it went. Mentally, I was a mess, but physically, he hadn't been any rougher with me than he was with Penny -- and she thrived on it. Oh, the milking was certainly questionable, but it was more strange and unpleasant than actually painful; I could even see learning to enjoy it. I suspected that part of the pleasure was due to the alterations Master had ordered for me -- but if he could feed his sadistic streak by making me enjoy something he thought I shouldn't, it was better than having him deal out physical pain...

"Share..." Master reminded her. Penny released his cock and shifted to sucking in his scrotum while I took over his shaft.

This went on for a couple of minutes, but I could tell from the way he was controlling things that this wasn't just a blowjob. Penny and I switched positions a couple of times, but Master was deliberately distancing himself from the attentions -- and watching Janine, who wasn't happy. Then Master directed, "Climb up on my lap, Slut."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.