The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 78

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 78 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Andrew:

He'd told me it was coming, but after we sat through an hour or so of Janine taking every cock in sight, I sort of figured Master would pass on using me for sex that night. Well, it didn't happen that way, as it turned out. I knew something was up when he had the AI manipulate the bed to elevate Janine on her stomach, oriented more or less in my direction -- so when Master said, "Kneel up, Slut, it's time you lost your cherry," I wasn't TOTALLY surprised.

Having just spent over an hour watching Janine being brutalized, I figured it was going to be bad -- but it wasn't. Master took his time and used lube and his fingers to get me started and had Bitch and Penny talk to me and keep me calm. It hurt, for sure, and I knew he was in there when he forced his way in, but he didn't rip me a new asshole -- he just opened up the one I had. Penny rubbed my back and Bitch reached under to play with my... -- well, I think it is still a cock -- and I tried to listen and relax and it could have been a LOT worse...

In fact, it got better -- MUCH better -- once he was in and had taken all of the territory he was going to. This had to be another example of how I was being messed with, physically, but it got enjoyable and I got hard. Then he stopped and made Janine crawl under me and suck me and things just got WILD! He hunched over me and rubbed my ... titties ... and it didn't matter that he was pouring it to me like a slide-hammer -- it felt GREAT! I squirted once into Janine's mouth, and I got off once dry and somewhere in there I realized that the more he treated me like a woman, the more I liked it! I wanted to talk to that Toni person -- did getting fucked in the pussy feel better than what I was getting in my ass? If it did, I wanted Master to hook me up with it! I went to sleep with a hand on my left tit and a dick in the crack of my ass -- and that was just fine...

Janine/Cunt:

Things kept getting worse! Wednesday morning started with an interminable series of blowjobs to strangers -- and when I gave up on the whole thing, Master Troy threw Drew into the lineup to replace me! This totally alienated Penny -- not at Master, but at ME! And I got to watch poor Drew learn to suck dicks -- what else was he going to do? And it was all my fault ... Master rubbed my nose in it by having me service poor Drew -- not just sucking him, but playing with his man-boobs and -- even more unspeakable -- fingering his ass! It was disgusting for me and demeaning for Drew -- but he just took it, like he always does...

We finished and went back to Master's quarters -- and Penny unloaded on me, supported by Bitch. Drew didn't seem to have much in the way of hard feelings, which only made it worse! I tried to explain myself and made the mistake of mentioning the fact that Drew had actually managed a couple of orgasms and Penny literally flew at me and started hitting and kicking me!

Master stopped it -- but only in order to deliver me to Penny and Bitch's tender mercies for punishment. I got THREE enemas! And Penny made SURE I was miserable for each and every one of them by making me do things and standing or sitting on my bloated stomach while the cramps left me totally wrung out ... During the second enema, we went out into the main room; Drew was sucking Master's cock. Penny was infuriated and made me lie on the floor and then stood on my stomach -- it was AGONY! Master took pity on me, sort of, telling Penny that it wasn't ALL my fault -- but he didn't let me off the hook ... They abused the shit out of me with Master and Drew looking on, Drew still sucking Master's cock. It was just another slap in the face, watching him meekly suck a cock...

They weren't done with me, I discovered. I wasn't allowed to eat supper, then Master took the three of us (Bitch got some private time with her little boy) back to the place where we had spent the morning -- and he knelt me up and tacked my collar to the floor and turned loose half of the crew to fuck me! It was ... HORRIBLE! I lost count of the dicks that got stuck in me -- and that doesn't count the other abuse! Some guy stuck his FIST up my pussy! Guys peed on me and pulled my nipples and, well, anything they could think of, apparently! It was like every male in creation was getting even with every female -- through me! It went on and on -- and I couldn't even seem to zone out and just take it ... If I wanted to, I could probably remember every stroke -- but who would want to? After what seemed like a whole day, they rolled me onto some kind of self-propelled stretcher and I THOUGHT I was going to Medical to have my ass and pussy put back together. No such luck; we went home and they propped me up on the bed with a front row seat to Master sticking his dick up poor Drew's ass ... I was ashamed and disgusted for him -- until Master ordered me to suck Drew again and play with his man-boobs -- and Drew had a couple of orgasms from Master's fucking!

Penny was fit to be tied; I was still on the hook for all of this 'abuse' of her father. If she'd had her mouth around his cock, drinking his ... Scratch that -- they've been coming too close to incest as it is. Let's just say that it appeared to me that Drew was bearing up well, after all ... Master talked to her some, but I'm still the enemy.

I'm still in the doghouse, too -- currently, I'm occupying Drew's place at the foot of the bed. Master has taken to referring to Drew as 'Slut' -- and from MY perspective, he's acting like one...

Bernice Wells Farris:

This morning -- that would be Thursday of this, our second week in space -- was the second or third time in a year or two that I felt like an actual living person when I got up. Now, I didn't get up until noon, but that's been my work day, lately. I spent last night with a couple of sad guys who had been booted out of long-term relationships by their spouses so the women could go to sponsors. It's my job -- and I'm starting to see it as a calling.

At first, it was something else, altogether. You see, I've been addicted to painkillers for a couple of years. It cost me my boyfriend, then my job, then my self-respect, then ... Well, the list goes on and on. I've done a lot of crap I really don't want to think about or have to admit to, you know? An addict does ... The most obvious thing was hooking for drug money; I could get unemployment off and on, but that doesn't pay for dope. I think I've done every disgusting thing a hooker can do -- except eat shit -- and I might have done that if I'd been asked and the money had been right. Fucking wasn't anything exciting; when I was high, I couldn't feel it, and when I was in between and looking for a fix, I hurt all over -- what was a dick gonna do to me that was worse than what was already happening to me?

My sister got me on this joyride, somehow -- and the first thing I heard was "Drugs? Ain't no drugs. We don't use 'em. We can fix you, though ... To keep you from jonesing, you need endorphins -- that's what we're replacing your current addiction with-- and you can get them from sex. So when you need to get high, find somebody and fuck him." What the fuck? But it worked, after a fashion...

Thing was, I wasn't a good fuck. I was a frigging zombie and I had bad habits. I'd never been a big money whore in the first place; I was just a collection of holes that guys paid money to masturbate in. That didn't change right away -- largely because it REALLY didn't occur to me that it had to. Well, it did, as it turned out -- you see, these guys all had old ladies; they weren't losers who got laid every once in a blue moon and really didn't care how I reacted as long as I provided a mouth or a pussy or an ass. They knew the difference between someone fucking and someone just lying there -- and I wasn't going to get any repeat business just lying there. Since I was trying to do what I did when I was out hooking -- fifteen guys a night -- things didn't go well. I alienated a bunch of guys and my reputation spread through the group like wildfire -- and it really wasn't working for me, anyway.

They pulled me back in and we had a talk -- some big Civil Service chick that was an acquaintance of Sis's sat me down and fed me the facts of life. I got told that what I wanted wasn't about collecting the maximum amount of semen in a given period, it was about how it felt. Good sex would give me the rush I was looking for -- the problem was, I really didn't remember how to do it RIGHT; I was used to concentrating on FAST!

Sis -- and this Gonzalo guy who was in charge of all the guys who weren't owned and weren't good enough -- took to lecturing me and trying to help, but I honestly didn't know where it was gonna come from. I was a husk, you know? Burnt out. Physically, I was getting better every day -- but I've seen a lot of bad stuff and it's colored my outlook -- or maybe it's leached all of the color out of it and left it grey ... Have you ever worked at having a good time? Did it work? I didn't get impressive results...

Sis tried to help -- almost daily. At first, I only wanted to know why she had done this to me, but by Friday, I'd started to come around. Problem was, on Saturday somebody called for a general amnesty, sending guys back to their old mates and my bachelor boyfriend supply dried up! Those left were the assholes who should have stayed home, in general...

I STILL needed dick, so I tried to pick and choose the ones who seemed least offensive. Saturday was bad -- I made one bad and one so-so choice in partners and only the fact that I had to have my fix kept me going. Sunday, the slow trickle of guys started and I got to see a couple who were on their first pass and needed some comfort.

Sis told me, "You need to give in order to get." That seemed to be the breakthrough. I took to just consoling the new guys -- and if sex resulted, it was under more favorable circumstances than after 'Hey, Buddy -- wanna fuck?' I started getting more involved in the whole thing, emotionally -- something I really needed, now that I look back on it. Before, I was walled off, emotionally, focused on doing whatever it took to get my fix -- and trying not to think about how I was lying, cheating and stealing and using people. I couldn't get emotionally involved with anyone under those circumstances, as it would only hurt us both. Once my 'fix' had an emotional component -- and really didn't involve hurting anyone -- I could open up; in fact, I had to in order to be effective. I was sad for some of these guys -- and helping them and giving them a little comfort helped ME, so it wasn't something I had to be ashamed of. I could atone for my sins AND get my 'fix'; it was the best of both worlds.

Monday night was good, and Tuesday night was better; Sis came by Tuesday afternoon, bubbling over, and told me that Gonzalo had taken her as a concubine -- and I was actually happy for her! It didn't really help me, but the idea that I was going to take a while to sort things out had been sort of out there all along. Last night had been good; I saw a guy I'd seen before. Apparently, my reputation was improving, since I was getting repeat customers. At this point, I don't know what I would do if I had a hundred guys lined up outside my door, but it would no doubt be better than having them fuck each other...

I had my breakfast, (everyone else was having lunch), and went back to the bachelor's quarters. I'd started out going around basically asking anybody if they wanted to fuck, but now I kind of just wandered around, pressing the flesh, saying hi to guys and not getting all stupidly aggressive. There were a few other women around; some couples, even though they were offering themselves separately, were still hanging out together. I saw one family that was doing the big drop-off; the kids were saying "Bye, Daddy!" and the couple were trying to keep a stiff upper lip -- very sad. Theory has it that he'll be able to see his kids occasionally, at least, but who knows? Right now wasn't the time to rush over and offer anything; all that would do would cause a distraction and irritation and probably alienate the woman. If he was dumped out later, after things kind of settled out, that would be different. Sometimes, it didn't really seem to sink in for a day or two; I'd already learned that you let them alone until they wanted it.

Looking around, I saw a case in point; this guy -- nice looking, tanned, spiked hair, mid-thirties -- came in sometime Tuesday, I think -- maybe before I got up. Now, he was looking pretty dumped out -- head down, scowling, that sort of thing, sitting in a public area, but the cloud around him made things private. I decided to go over and see if he wanted to talk about it. "Hey, you look kinda dumped out..."

"What? Oh! Yeah. Bad news. Well, good news, maybe, just not for me..."

I stuck out my hand and said, "Bernice. There's a lot of that going around. Wanna talk about it? Somewhere quiet?"

I watched him struggle with himself and knew that this wasn't the time to advertise; besides, if he wanted to look at my twat, it was at eye level, anyway. He shook my hand -- probably just out of politeness -- and said, "Keith. Jeez, I dunno..."

"Sometimes it helps," I said quietly.

He considered for a bit and then said, "Where?"

"I know a place." I pulled him up by the hand -- I hadn't released it after the shake -- and led him to a small room a couple of doors down from my quarters. This wasn't about fucking -- and might not get there; I wasn't going to jump the gun. It's funny how the old social conventions come into play; we'd talked about privacy, but I didn't shut the door. I did sit down next to him on the couch instead of a chair opposite him -- not too close -- and still holding the hand. "So tell me."

"Annie -- she's my ... mate? Ex-mate, I guess. She let me know that she's gotten a couple of calls since I left. One of the guys looked real young, she said -- like he was maybe still in school." Keith didn't look up at me, but he played with my hand.

"Did you decide to leave, or did she ask you to?" I asked quietly.

"I did it," he said softly. "We get there tomorrow, you know? I'd probably hung out too long as it was. I'm a little scary for most guys to think about having to deal with."

I nodded; he WAS muscular and nice looking and tanned and had a certain air about him. I could see how he might be unnerving to some guys -- they would find themselves in competition with him, which would undermine their authority. He was smart, too -- I could tell. What was he doing here?

"You know, I'm not much into altruism," he mused. "I was born rich and spent most of my life focused on me -- even my married life. I was always all about getting mine and to Hell with everybody else. Here..." He shrugged. "Here, you can only have so much -- and I didn't have much. In fact, I didn't have anything, and now I have even less..." He sighed. "I didn't really value Annie and the kids until it was time to see them go..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.