The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 76

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 76 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Elizabeth Braxton:

I was a little irritated about the hullabaloo over Jasper Harmon's little Hispanic harem when it began on Monday -- I mean, it was just more of the same thing we'd been seeing, wasn't it? The teaching staff hadn't really gotten into the swing of things for some reason, though, so Jasper stuck out. Oh, there had been some collection of first- and second-grade teachers, who for some reason seemed to be predominately female concubines, by older male teachers, but there hadn't been a lot of fishing outside the staff pool. In some ways, Jasper was SO predictable -- but why he felt he had to take on both her hulking brute of a father and her elephantine mother in order to acquire young Guadalupe Montoya defied rational explanation. Jasper didn't seem to be that excited on Tuesday, so I figured it served him right; the idiot OBVIOUSLY hadn't taken anyone down to Medical to fix their physical issues, either. Athletic coaches...

Wednesday evening, however, he had CLEARLY discovered where Medical was; young Guadalupe's acne was cleared up and her mother had been reduced to something still a bit wide, but presentable. Even the male looked vaguely better ... But the talk of the table was the fact that he had acquired a SECOND family -- including a young MALE concubine! His mother clearly wasn't any catch, but young Peter Donovan looked tasty -- and provided SERIOUS food for thought!

There were no males in my life; adult males are troublesome creatures with no finer feelings and a miserable collection of bad habits -- I cannot abide them! But a fourteen year old boy, on the other hand, might be trainable! He would possess youth and vigor and yet still be biddable and grateful for my mentoring and attentions -- yes, the idea CERTAINLY had merit!

The lack of male companionship I suffered under did not mean that I lacked normal desires -- I had merely learned that by the time they reach college age, the average male is odious and incapable of being tolerated by me for any length of time. Exceptional males tended to have exceptional issues; a charmer doesn't stop charming with one woman, but tends to continuously draw in new victims, leaving his current paramour devastated and moving on to the next in succession, for example. Men are just trouble...

Okay, perhaps I'm a bit snippy --have you ever met a high school English teacher -- male or female -- who wasn't? We spend our lives hoping to recognize that next great novelist or poet as he or she breezes through our classroom, miserably aware that WE are not capable of generating that product ... One tends to get, well, a bit sour...

I thought about it and decided that the optimum solution might involve a fourteen year old boy and his mother. We could share the boy -- and having his mother around, while decidedly incestuous, would be of tremendous help in controlling him and keeping him well-behaved. The idea that the result might be analogous to producing Norman Bates occurred to me, but I dismissed it as fantasy. I began poring over the available candidates...

David Langston looked promising. He was very handsome, with his dark, curly hair and his freckles -- not to mention a certain lack of bulky hairy musculature. I'd met Alma Langston on a couple of occasions and she was a motherly woman who appeared to have standards. David always appeared to be well-mannered, too, no doubt due to her influence...

When the AI established communications, I got Alma, of course. "Oh, good evening, Ms. Braxton," she said cheerily, "What can I do for you?"

"Good evening, Mrs. Langston," I returned, smiling, "I thought I would check to see how you and young David are getting on..."

Alma assumed an oddly cautious expression and said, "As well as can be expected, I guess. Davey is absolutely traumatized -- all this nudity. Really, do you think a young man his age ought to be exposed to nudity in his own mother?" Alma addressed me seated at a table, one arm strategically placed to obscure her nipples. Poor thing -- I could only agree...

"It IS a bit rude," I agreed. "Look, Mrs. Langston, I'll get to the point -- has anyone offered to sponsor you and David?"

"Offers are a bit thin at present..." Alma allowed.

"I wondered if we might sit down and discuss it. David is such a well-mannered young man..."

Alma's eyes lit. "My! That might be a pleasant prospect!"

"Are you busy this evening?" I asked.

"No, not at present..."

"Let me see if I can arrange..." I began -- then the AI projected 'Suite 1172, available immediately' below the projection of Alma. "Could you and young David meet me in Suite Eleven Seventy-Two in a few minutes, then?" I continued.

"Why, I believe so! We'll be right along!"

"Goodbye, then. I'll see you there..." I closed the call. I headed to the bath and primped a bit for young David's benefit and headed for the suite.

Alma and David were both there, looking somewhat reserved, when I arrived. I ignored the silly position things and waved Alma into a seat. David diffidently waited until I was settled and sat, too. "So Mr. Langston didn't make it to Family Day?" I offered as a conversational opening.

"Oh, my -- there has been no Mr. Langston for quite some time I'm afraid -- except Davey, of course," Alma replied, seemingly amused.

"I see..." I replied -- although obviously I didn't.

"After Davey was born, I really didn't have much time to devote to other pursuits -- besides, nothing else really had a priority in my life above seeing to Davey's welfare," Alma related. "Howard felt it was just as well if he left me to it, so he provided us a stipend and moved on..."

I absorbed this. "Howard had other priorities, then?"

"Well, that, and some bad habits. Things just became intolerable..." Alma related.

"It's just as well, I'm sure," I commiserated, smiling. Better to have no male influences at home than bad ones... "As I indicated, I'm looking for a well-mannered young man with finer sensibilities to take care of my, um, various needs. David seems to fit the bill perfectly."

Oddly, both David and Alma seemed to retreat a bit into their shells at that point. I absorbed this, somewhat puzzled, before continuing diffidently, "Of course, I would be unable to supervise him twenty-four hours a day, so it seems an elegant solution to have his mother available to see to his needs and continued discipline and support..."

Both mother and son relaxed immediately; clearly, there had been some concern that I might split them up. "Oh, thank goodness!" Alma erupted. We sat around smiling; I basked in her evident relief.

After a moment, though, I gathered myself and entered the minefield. "I'm afraid I should probably have to broach a rather delicate subject at this point," I noted. Both of them assumed the most amazing poker faced expressions. "Children are, of course, an issue. I'll want David to see to my needs in that area, and since I will be teaching, the burdens of child-rearing would necessarily fall to you." I hesitated for a moment, then plunged on, "I really have nothing to offer in compensation, except perhaps something you both might find unthinkable..."

Mother and son shared a glance. "And that would be?" Alma asked.

I picked at my fingers nervously; this could ruin everything improperly approached... "Well, you, too, should have children. I really don't see introducing any large, hulking hairy brute to the family as a good thing, do you?"

"No..." Alma murmured, watching me closely.

"It would seem most convenient to work within existing resources," I said carefully. "Young David could..."

Both of them relaxed visibly. "Yes, I see your point," Alma replied. "Davey, you wouldn't see any problem in extending our little bedtime cuddle to the point of pleasing Mama fully occasionally, would you?"

David watched me carefully while he replied, "No, I'm sure that would be fine, Mama..."

I know I blushed; I felt more than a little dense -- and more than a little foolish. THAT was a dead issue, then ... Alma, eyeing me closely, managed to keep the feathers out of her mouth while she said, "Davey, why don't you look about for a place where Ms. Braxton can be comfortable while you show her how adept you are at easing a woman's tensions?"

"Yes, Mama." David surged up from his chair and crossed the room. Opening a door, he feigned surprise, "Oh, look! A bed!"

Forty-five minutes and seven orgasms later, I owned two quite satisfactory concubines. David was trained to perfection; he was adept with his tongue and even more so with his beautiful penis -- and Alma seemed to have no compunction at all about kissing a woman -- among other things ... Her grasp on decorum tended to slip at times, but I found her wailing, "Oh Davey! Fuck Mama! Mama wants her little man to give her lots of big babies! Give Mama a big belly!" quite arousing ... He was inexhaustible, too; by the time we reached my quarters, he was ready to go around with me again a second time!

Jack:

By Wednesday, it seemed like things were almost peaceful. Everyone had been given over a week to get used to things and the 'Chicken Little' kinds of issues we had the first few days had slowed way down. Families were being absorbed, slowly, and couples had stopped rushing into Splitsville, although the numbers were climbing again. Mark and Vera and Maureen and that Gonzalo guy had things to do, but the kinds of crap caused by the initial stresses and strains had damped out.

Nobody was hassling me much; I was hip deep in women and kids and at least two of them wanted my attention every night; fortunately, I'd hired a fully competent back door man in Mack Taylor.

Beth just glowed; being pregnant seemed to be her ultimate state of happiness. She was so cute; I wanted to sleep with her every night, but I had other women to attend to. On the flip side, she wouldn't open herself to Mack; I was her man, period. I could have enforced something else, but she'd have been hurt and upset by it -- and everyone else had a handle on it and none of the other women was excited. I think it was because they all knew that without Beth, they flat wouldn't be here...

Michael was okay, and the girls were cute -- but Abe was the star of the show as far as I was concerned; that kid was a corker! Every day, it seemed, he would come out with SOMETHING that lit me off ... Naked women were, of course, boring, but that didn't keep him from going up to a woman at mess and asking her if her back hurt because of the way she hunched over to walk. The woman had jugs the size of Texas watermelons and an ass to match, which was most of the problem ... Most people enjoyed Abe's take on things -- even this particular woman, who sat with us for a while with Abe on her lap. The kid WOULD have been obnoxious -- but he was unfailingly polite.

I guess someone had to upset the apple cart; I got a call Wednesday afternoon to zip down to an interview suite and see what could be done to rescue the situation. Basically, a concubine couple with a female tenth-grader and a male eighth-grader attracted the eye of another family man who had a female seventh-grader and a spouse/concubine. The sponsor started putting the concubine females through their paces -- nothing horrible, really; he was masturbating them to climax to see what their response curve looked like -- but the concubine male took offense and he and the son waded in and the operator on duty was a little slow on the uptake and the sponsor got a broken arm and the male concubines got stung. The male concubines -- both of them -- were up the creek, technically, but I wanted to see what I could do, first. I got there to find four hysterical women and two unconscious concubine males and the medics going over the sponsor. "Thirty minutes in a tube and he'll be better than new," the medic provided for an assessment.

I turned to the guy and said, "You have the right to put these two down, but I'd rather we took a run at fixing things. The women are pretty freaked and it just isn't a great start to setting up a family to toast a couple of relatives right away. Can we talk about this after you get back?"

To his credit, the guy looked bothered. "Yeah, okay."

"I'll do a little preliminary investigating while you're out," I told him. "If they're too stupid to live, I'LL handle it -- how's that?"

"Yeah, okay." He nodded again. He was eyeing the young male.

"Is there anything I should know?" I asked quietly. I waved him toward the door. Outside the room, I said, "Go ahead -- I'm not judgmental. Were you thinking about taking a walk on the wild side?"

"Maybe." He looked embarrassed. "Mine would never guess, you know?"

I shrugged. "Not their business -- particularly now. Your woman doesn't have unhappy ex-spouse syndrome, does she?"

"It hasn't been a problem."

"The girl is, what, thirteen? Which way is she going?" I asked.

"Concubine, probably," he admitted. "I barely made it."

"Is she Daddy's girl? Is she going to be?"

"Not sure. I hear it isn't a problem, but..." He shrugged. "I won't press her, in any case."

I waved him off with the medic. "Shoot on down and get that fixed." Going back into the suite, I started sorting things out. The concubine family was the Ericssons -- Thomas, the father, Matthew, the son, Helen the mother and Patrice, the daughter. Patrice was a nice-looking blonde piece and Helen didn't hurt the eye, either; Thomas and Matthew were both All-American male model types, also blond. On the sponsor side, everyone was a brunette; Frances Carpenter was the mate/mother and Geraldine was the thirteen-year-old. Frankly, they weren't hard to look at, either. Randall, the sponsor, was on his way to Medical. "Wake 'em up," I told the medic who stayed to monitor the sleeping beauties.

Turning to the Ericsson women, I said, "This has the potential of being pretty serious. What was going on?"

"Well, the guy did a pretty thorough exam of Mom, you know?" Patrice said. "He'd moved on to me and he had two fingers in me and was playing with my ass..." She got a little pink at that point.

"Did he hurt you -- either of you?" I asked.

Helen shook her head. "Embarrassed me, but..."

"God, no!" Patrice whispered, "I had a hold of his arm to keep him from going anywhere -- I was about to cum!" Frances Carpenter looked a little bothered, but I noticed that Geraldine wasn't wildly upset.

"Could your father have misinterpreted things?" I asked.

"Yeah, real easily, I bet," Patrice replied, nodding. "You know how it is when you're gonna cum -- lots of times it's hard to tell whether you're enjoying things or it hurts. Dad, though -- well, we've been hanging back because he hasn't gotten it. He's not the brightest bulb in the circuit."

"Patrice!" Helen erupted. I had the AI project CAP scores, though, and Patrice was on the money. Helen was smarter -- almost smart enough, really -- and Patrice and Matthew both had their father outgunned. I'd wondered how they hadn't been scooped up -- they were 'beautiful people'; clearly, once again, there was evidence that beauty was only skin deep...

"How did Matthew get into the mix?" I asked.

"I think he was trying to stop it without clueing Dad in," Patrice replied. "He was in the way a lot." She paused. "I'm sixteen, and I've been in the track for a couple of years. I'm not a virgin and I'm ready, you know? Matthew is, too, actually. Mom's gonna be all right -- but Dad ... It's gonna take something..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.