The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 75

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 75 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Jasper:

Undoubtedly, Consuela could have been a terrible fuck and I'd have never known the difference -- but she wasn't, in my humble opinion. I lasted long enough for her to give a pretty convincing portrayal of a woman having an orgasm, twice -- maybe five minutes -- before I unloaded in her pussy. Afterward, she cuddled up and smiled a little self-satisfied smile and said, "Don't you worry, my Patron -- you won't have to do without for that long ever again!" THAT was a load off my mind...

When Hernando came home, he practically fawned over me; clearly the nature of his little adjustment had been revealed to him. Well, if it kept peace in the family ... We were out in the main room, pretending nothing much had happened, upon his return, of course. Clearing up her acne was enough to endear me to Lupe, although I'd allowed her the 'standard concubine package' of minor modifications designed to fit me and increase her pleasure. She wasn't a concubine yet, but she was headed there and everyone knew it.


Three o'clock found me in the Dean's office. "So, Jasper, what's the problem?"

"Well, Doctor, I've been approached by a concubine aged boy about collecting him and his mother," I related diffidently.

"And the problem?" the Dean asked.

"I'm worried that there will be an appearance of impropriety."

The Dean nodded. "With the boy, not his mother," he hazarded.

"Exactly."

"Is there some particular reason?"

"Well, let's just say the assumption wouldn't be any giant leap," I replied. "In fact..."

"Yes?" The Dean arched an eyebrow.

"The boy's initial offer was for gay sex, actually," I related. "He's gay -- or he thinks he is, anyway."

"Hmmm," the Dean mused. "We've run into a situation here where the social standards of where we came from and where we're going differ. Technically, if you take the boy on as a concubine, you are free to use him as you wish."

"True, but I hold a position of trust. I don't want my career ruined because I'm perceived to be a predator. I teach gym..." I pointed out.

Dean Atkinson frowned, thinking. "The definition of predation has changed. Where we come from, there were laws on the books that pretended that young people didn't have sex until some arbitrary age, well beyond puberty. We have similar rules at our destination, but the age has been changed to one that assumes that the vast majority of those affected have gone through puberty and are physically and sexually functional -- and exceptions are put in place for early and late bloomers. Taking a concubine -- male or female -- and using that concubine for sex is not just tolerated, it's expected. Worst case, we could move you out of sixth grade gym and into eighth -- but it is really no one's business."

I decided that it was time for a little clarity, so I advised the Dean, "I've never had gay sex and I'm not sure I want to start -- this is more about keeping him with his mother."

The Dean nodded noncommittally. "I understand that you've taken on Lupe Montoya's family. Do you have concerns about perception regarding her?"

"Well, no, not really," I admitted. "As you said, it's more or less expected. But she's female, too, and that makes a difference in a lot of minds."

"Small ones, generally," the Dean said dryly.

"I'm just bringing a possible problem to your attention," I replied. "I can certainly pass this up -- it's more of an errand of mercy than anything else -- and as you've noted, I've already collected a full family. For the record, things were a little rough at first, too."

"Oh?" The Dean arched an eyebrow.

"Hernando Montoya was very protective of his women," I related, "to the point that it almost got him killed, despite my best efforts. I had to go to the Civil Service gentleman in charge of male concubines for advice."

"Gonzalo?" The Dean asked. I nodded. "Nice fellow. Effective, too. So, do you want to do this thing, or not?"

"I'm ... conflicted."

"Let's ask him what would happen..." I nodded assent and the Dean set up communications with Mr. Cuatrecasas.

"Mr. Harmon!" Gonzalo greeted me. "More trouble with Hernando already?"

"No, I think I have a lock on that," I replied.

"Jasper has another rescue in mind, but there are complications," the Dean said smoothly. "I'm here to ask you to make a prediction or two about the fate of a fourteen year old male concubine..."

"That is all?" Gonzalo asked, raising an eloquent eyebrow.

"Let's assume that he has homosexual leanings," the Dean replied.

Gonzalo went poker-faced. "Let us assume that adequate controls are in place. At first, your young man might feel that he has arrived in a very pleasant place -- but I fear that his dance card might fill rapidly and that he might find himself unable to say no when he is overbooked..."

My eyebrows went up. "Rape?"

"Assuming that surveillance is adequate, I would expect nothing so blatant," Gonzalo replied. "This would be more on the order of the guilt trip -- mild coercion. He might be led to feel an obligation to service more and more of the suffering ... Things could also get out of hand, particularly if he appears to be submissive."

"So..." I mused.

"We could make an effort to ensure his protection -- indeed, your concerns have brought this to my attention and I will take steps to limit interaction between the very young and more adult males somewhat, where possible, I think -- but we have no right to stop relationships from developing, for instance -- and this boy might discover such a problem even within his own age group, which would be more difficult to detect and counter," Gonzalo replied, frowning.

"So, worst case? He's a mama's boy and a bottom and he likes older men?" I asked.

"He might prove to be ... very busy..." Gonzalo said carefully. "As long as everything seems to be consensual, it would be difficult to prohibit contact, especially if he were to initiate it. Then it would be difficult to determine exactly when enough becomes too much..."

I blinked away this picture of men taking numbers and standing in line to plunder poor Pete at both ends. "What do you think of an attempt to lead him in the other direction?"

Gonzalo looked dubious. "You may discover that it is a waste of time."

"This is tough..." I muttered.

"You can attempt to limit and control things," Gonzalo offered. "You will not stop him, but you may keep things from becoming too much for him by acting as his gatekeeper. I gather that you do not participate in homosexual acts?"

"I haven't to date," I replied, with some asperity.

"Yet you are not ... judgmental..."

"Correct."

"Hernado is a complication. If the boy offers him sex, his reaction might be unpredictable," Gonzalo noted. "It could range from violence through contempt -- with or without use -- to bland acceptance, or possibly denial and the pretense that the approach never occurred. At a minimum, you should prepare Hernando for the eventuality."

"Thanks." I hadn't thought of that.

"Good luck. If you decide to undertake it, this is a true errand of mercy," Gonzalo noted. "I doubt that there are very many we will have to deal with in this situation -- but one is one too many." He signed off.

The Dean turned to me. "Have we helped you, Jasper?"

I shook my head. "I'm not sure -- not sure at all."

"I see no conflict of interest implications," the Dean said. "I see no predation. We may have to reeducate a few people, but your job is secure. Is the boy, um, out of the closet?"

"Only with a couple of older men, he tells me -- not with his age group."

"So immediate questions may be staved off..." the Dean mused.

"Well, if I was looking for a gay, he would be stereotypical," I replied. "Making the leap wouldn't be difficult."

"Is the woman worth it?" the Dean asked.

"You know, I don't know. I just don't know..."


Back in my quarters, I approached Lupe first, "Lupe, do you know Pete Donovan?"

"Yes, he's nice..."

I noticed a certain reserve in her manner. "But?"

"He's a friend -- and a boy. But he wouldn't be a boyfriend," Lupe said guardedly.

Two could play that game... "No sexual chemistry?" I asked.

"Not with girls..."

"So you know."

"Yes. He hasn't come out and said anything, but it is there. Girls are friends and companions, but he looks at boys packages, you know?"

I nodded. "Do boys know?"

She pursed her lips. "Not so much, I think. He's careful. You would have to be watching for it -- or looking at the same things."

"He outed himself to me," I related. "He's looking for a sponsor for himself and his mama."

Lupe eyed me. "And you do that?"

"No..."

She turned that sly look I'd seen on her mother's face on me, "But you think about it..."

I frowned. "Not much and not often -- not enough, in fact. This is more about keeping him with his mama."

"So you want to know -- what?"

"How bad is this?"

"For me?" She gave a liquid shrug. "I would have a brother -- or a sister, maybe..." Again the grin...

"What about your Mama -- or, maybe more important, your Papa..."

"For Mama? Probably nothing..." Lupe turned her head and yelled, "MAMA!" Things got rapidly out of hand; Consuela came into the room and Lupe briefed her in rapid-fire Spanish.

I got the same look from Consuela, "You do this?"

"No, I don't. I don't even THINK about it, except during periods of desperation -- which I don't expect to have anymore," I growled. "Again, this is about keeping him and his mother together."

"It won't be," Consuela declared.

"Excuse me?" I blinked.

"The boy is -- what is it? Gay? He will approach men. He will approach YOU!" Consuela insisted.

"I'm hoping to expose him to women..." I murmured.

"Meaning me," Consuela eyed me.

"Yes."

"This may not work," Consuela pointed out. "It is a -- how do you say -- crap shoot? He may just be gay..."

"I'm going to want him to produce children -- period," I replied. "Gay or not."

"He's a nice boy," Lupe defended Pete.

"You may have to ... you know..." Consuela pointed out. "And then there is Hernando..."

"Yeah." I rubbed my face. "What about Hernando?"

Consuela thought about it. "I do not know. He could become very angry, or he could be cruel or..."

Lupe cocked her head. "Boys in the concubine track do not do ... sexual things ... but they should -- shouldn't they?"

I scratched my head. "I would have to speak to the curriculum coordinator, but in Pete's case, for instance, I would say yes."

"So if it is homework ... Mama?" Lupe queried her mother.

"Perhaps..." Consuela murmured. She turned to me and said, "You should present this."

"This is a mess..." I rubbed my face.

"You can get sucked by a boy," Consuela said, shrugging. "You wouldn't have a problem having me suck a girl, right?"

"Well, I agree, empirically," I said, nodding. "There are perception issues, but supposedly they only exist where we came from, not where we're going. I still don't know if I WANT to have the boy's mother; I wanted to run this by my family first..." THAT got smiles...

"There is still Hernando..." Consuela pointed out.

"Fine. But you two... ?"

"It's okay." Consuela spoke for the pair, but they nodded at one another.

"Hernando, then. Send him to me. You two need to have my back on this..." I noted.

Consuela nodded and toddled off; in the distance I heard, "Hernando!"

Hernando came in and knelt up, "Patron?"

"I need to talk to you about something -- a situation I really didn't expect to happen, but which has presented itself," I began. "I am looking at bringing in another woman."

Hernando's eyebrow went up. "Yes?"

"The woman has a young son -- just a bit older than Lupe, but old enough, if you understand my meaning."

"He is no longer a child, then?" Hernando worked his way through it.

"Precisely."

"So..." He eyed Consuela. You could almost see his thought process... 'So the boy will be fucking my Consuela. Eh, but there will be another woman -- and he is just a boy... '

"There is a complication," I noted.

"Patron?"

"The boy is still in the process of creating his sexual identity," I explained. "He has been under his mama's wing for too long, you know? Basically, he's headed the other way..."

Hernando worked his way through this. "He likes boys?"

"It seems that way," I agreed. "Being a concubine, this is acceptable -- no doubt you noticed this in training classes. I wouldn't attempt to change you, but in his case, we may have to put up with it."

"Huh!" Hernando REALLY didn't want to be reminded of some of the more unpleasant aspects of his orientations.

"Lupe has made the point that there is a same-sex curriculum for female concubines, but not one for males..." I noted. "If he DOES turn out to be homosexually oriented, he might as well participate in one..."

"Patron?" Hernando eyed me sidelong.

"We may have to help him with his homework," I dropped the bomb.

Hernando recoiled. "Men do not do this!"

"I understand what you are saying, Hernando, but the reality is that some do. Now, the boy is a bottom -- he would not be expecting -- or expected -- to get oral or anal sex. He would be giving it only. If he wishes that kind of relief, well, there are others and there are women -- and he will have to learn to tolerate the latter. I would not ask you to subordinate yourself to the boy," I placated.

"So, he would suck, or take it up the culo..." Hernando frowned, absorbing this, and moving his head back and forth, examining the issue from all angles. "Much like a woman..."

"Pretty much," I agreed. There were some quiet feminine snorts, but they let it ride. "That's IF we cannot turn him around."

"Then there is the woman..." Hernando eyed Consuela sidelong.

Consuela looked back, poker-faced, and said, "Our patron wishes this..." and shrugged that liquid shrug of hers. I left it alone; she knew what she was doing. Something about her attitude earlier in the day had me thinking that she was intent upon removing Hernando as an obstacle to sleeping in my bed VERY regularly.

"The boy SHOULD be trained," Hernando offered diffidently.

"I didn't want to surprise you with such a thing," I informed him.

"Thank you, Patron. It will be as you ask. If the boy needs it, I will provide..."

"We'll see how far it goes, first," I said, dismissing him with a wave.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.