The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 73

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 73 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Mark:

Tuesday was 'Culo Day.' You'd have thought it was a national holiday or something. Given the fact that neither Graciela nor Estrella had shown any initial interest in the whole thing, you'd have thought that someone might get suspicious -- but apparently it never occurred to Nana ... Estrella trotted off to Graciela's room very early and I guess they had a meeting of the minds, because suddenly Graciela was all for it at breakfast. Estrella pretended total unconcern, indicating that 'It's not all that bad, done properly, ' and Marisol was hot to assist in the execution of preparations. Given the importance of the task, I of course set Nana to supervise and headed off to work.

By the time I got home, the whole place was in an uproar. Graciela was putting on a VERY convincing display of being reluctant to wait -- and I discovered that it was convincing because it was genuine! "Marisol knew of something from school," Nana related, "an... 'intruder.' It is long and narrow and..."

"I'll show you!" Marisol was up like a shot and back in moments with a very narrow sleeve that attached to a dildo or vibrator. It wasn't as thick as one of my fingers, but it was probably a full six inches long. "It's not a penis," Marisol gushed, "but it gives you confidence and it's a great warm-up ... Mama actually took a dildo afterwards without much trouble..." Javier stood by, grinning and shaking his head as Marisol waved the toys.

"I've been cleaned and lubricated and opened up..." Graciela waved her ass at me. "Come on..."

"What about dinner?" I objected.

"Please?" Graciela pouted.

What was I to say, anyway? Remembering the purpose of the exercise, I said, "Come, Nana -- you're the expert. Make certain that everything is in readiness."

Nana came forward and fidgeted for a moment, then said, "She's fine. I helped prepare her."

"She's not positioned," I objected.

"I ... Here?" Nana asked.

"Everyone seems interested. Adapt a chair for her comfort. She can kneel on it and be supported in whatever fashion you deem appropriate..." I instructed. Nana ended up flattening and extending a chair back into a platform raised from seat level for Graciela to rest her elbows and upper body on.

"There," Nana said, stepping back, satisfied.

"Is her position correct? Should her knees be apart or together?" I asked.

Nana eyed me. "Shoulder width is fine. Wider might close her to you."

"Perhaps her lubrication has dried up..." I suggested.

Nana KNEW something was up -- she sensed the trap, but couldn't identify it. "I'm sure..."

"Come, Nana -- don't be shy. Give us the benefit of your expertise," I pressed.

"Fine." She came forward again and gently probed Graciela's anus. "Press back, Graciela. Open yourself. Pretend that you are trying to go to the bathroom..." She worked her finger inside her granddaughter's anus, then mused, "Perhaps a bit more..." Marisol, standing by with the lubricant, offered it. "Thank you child," Nana said absently. She dribbled some down the crack of Graciela's ass and fed it inside by pressing down with a finger while sliding it in, opening a gap and directing the flow. "That's better," she announced, looking up at me. "We don't want TOO much or you'll get nothing out of it..."

"What about me?" I pressed. "Shouldn't I be lubed?"

"Probably, to start ... Marisol... ?" Marisol poured lube in Nana's open hand. Only when she had both hands on my erection did she realize the threat, looking up at me in surprise. "So..."

"Why don't you see to the insertion?" I offered.

"You were never a fool, Marcus," Nana murmured, her eyes bright. "I was too obvious, so now you will make me pay..."

I nodded. "That's the plan."

"You would best me with my own sword..." Nana's hands continued to work my erection despite the fact that it was now well coated with lubricant.

"If possible," I agreed.

"That's ... evil..."

"You started it..."

"Fool that I was..."

"I think we're ready," I murmured. "You don't want to make me ejaculate -- Graciela would miss out..."

"Oh!" Nana released my penis as if it burned her hands, knowing that her defenses were already weakened.

"No, you will help guide it in," I told her. "I don't want to do anything that might interfere with her ultimate enjoyment, so I want you to control the insertion."

Nana eyed me and bit her lip. "Evil."

"Wicked, anyway," I agreed.

Nana nerved herself and grasped my shaft behind the glans and drew me forward, murmuring to Graciela, "Open yourself, now -- press ... you know how it feels ... You can handle it..." Nana pressed me against Graciela's opening, maintaining steady pressure. Graciela grunted and grimaced, raising her head, but she opened slowly and my glans sank inside. Nana called a halt at that point. "He's in, Granddaughter, but he will need to go deeper. Try to relax and tell me when we can continue. If you can, handle the movement yourself -- that way you have fine control over it..."

"Yes, Nana." Graciela was distracted, her voice sounding congested and breathless. She drifted back a bit and Nana shifted her grip closer to the base of my shaft -- but did not remove her hand. Graciela rocked forward and then pressed back again, grunting softly as the pressure mounted; an inch or so of my erection disappeared, only to re-emerge from her portal a moment later. Graciela backed again, husking, "Yessss..." -- and making considerable headway, taking over half of my length; Nana had to snatch her hand away to keep from interfering with progress. In two more strokes, Graciela was handling my full length -- and accelerating.

"How is it?" Nana asked, rubbing her ass.

"Different, but..." Graciela's voice held that distracted tone that said her entire attention was focused on the invader in her ass.

"Surrender now to Marcus..." Nana directed. I took Graciela's hips in my hands and started driving, lengthening the stroke and deliberately impacting her ass, but not jacking up the speed much. I myself had never understood how it could be pleasant without some stimulation of her pussy.

"Um," Graciela grunted, swaying her back and rolling her ass up, "Oh. Yeah ... Uh huh ... Okay ... Yeah ... I think ... Yes ... I might ... Uh. Oh. More?" The length I had to feed her was a limited resource, so I increased the speed. "Yes. Yes. I can ... I'm going to ... Yes ... Ogod ... Ogod ... Fuck ... FUCK! OGOD! FUCK ME! SHIT! AAAAAHHHH!" Her anus clutched me, slowing my stroke, so I went deep and ground myself against her.

"Best for you is to pull back so her ring milks you," Nana offered.

I nodded. "I'm not ready yet, though."

Nana nodded and reached out to pop Graciela on the ass. "Tighten up for Marcus. Remember who is master here..." I looked at her and raised an eyebrow, and she shrugged and said, "Well..."

I resumed my stroke, but continued to eye Nana, "Well what?" Graciela returned my stroke aggressively; I wouldn't last through two iterations.

"Who is master was never in doubt," Nana said carefully.

"Neither is who is mistress," I puffed. "Relative positions seem to be the source of the difference of opinion."

"Fuck! Fuck!" Graciela panted, fully into having her asshole plundered.

Nana opened her mouth and I held up a hand, "I'm busy right now..." I could feel things coming to a head. I started really getting into the stroke, going all the way in and all the way out, and I gave Graciela another smack on her plush ass.

Graciela gave a little whine and a grunt and clamped down and I pushed through, enjoying the tighter grip; Graciela seemed to, also. She'd shifted modes and wasn't talking anymore; instead, she expressed herself in whines and grunts -- but they carried an unmistakable payload of pleasure. After a few strokes, I gave her ass another little smack and her anal ring clamped down and clung like a leech and Graciela moaned, "Ooooohhhhh! OOOOOOOHHHHH!" and I felt the pressure build and knew that one more would do it...

But Graciela never let up; instead, she started throwing herself back at me even harder and she started pulsing and her sphincter wrung my glans and I spewed seed into her colon like champagne after the cork pops. Graciela threw her head back and screamed, "AAAIIIEEEEE!!!!" while I instinctively buried myself and pulsed the heaviest portion of my ejaculation, then backed off to feel her anus clutch and cling and milk the rest from me.

Estrella looked frankly amazed. "Hector never ... How does that 'intruder' thing work? Let me..."

"After dinner!" I rasped. "Nana can show you then -- and if you're all excited about it after, we'll see how you do!"

Estrella blinked and subsided. "Yes, Mark. Come, Graciela, let's clean you up..."

Sensing an opportunity, I turned to Nana, "You can clean ME up..."

She eyed me, considering. I could see thoughts flying through her brain. "How?"

"Whatever works."

"I'll ... get a rag..." She headed off.

Marisol beheld me with laughing eyes. "You COULD have..." She'd been learning her lessons well.

"I didn't want her to associate my erection with feces," I replied, "Besides, I can't order her to do anything on my authority as her master because I am not her master -- I'm her guardian, just as I am yours."

"Still, it might have worked..."

"You're too young to know so much," I chastised. "Wait a week or so to grow up." I beckoned her to me and hugged her.

"Mama was clean," she argued, her hand dropping to my subsiding member.

"Uh uh!" I muttered, grasping her wrist and pulling her hand away. "What did I just say?"

Marisol looked up into my eyes. "If you need me, I'm happy to remind Nana how it's done."

"I'll bear that in mind," I replied dryly. "Now run along..."

"It might help if she sees me..."

"It might help if she sees me what?" Nana asked archly, entering the room.

"Fondling me," I replied, "Or cleaning me without a washrag." Marisol grinned at her great grandmother.

Javier, from his perch on what might be described as a kitchen stool, observed, "You have no allies this time, Nana. I think you've bitten off more than you can chew."

Nana grinned ruefully as she knelt before me and took my penis gently into the rag. "I am fighting myself, even. It was a mistake. Only pride keeps me from capitulating -- and I am old enough to know when to swallow THAT..." The rag's wet texture reversed my shrinkage, erecting me; Nana gazed at it fixedly.

"You should have just sucked it," Marisol insisted. "Mama was clean."

Nana flashed her a look. "Quiet, Child." Marisol subsided at the flash of irritation Nana displayed. Nana stopped wiping and leaned in to sniff delicately. She didn't just test one location, either; she checked my pubes on either side, and the root at the base of my scrotum. Everyone who watched, including Marisol, knew that this was more about inhaling male musk than anything else.

"Is this about cleanliness or about man smell?" Graciela asked, waddling in bowlegged from the bath. Her mother, walking beside her, grinned.

"Both," Nana answered, getting up. "I'll be back and we can go." I raised a finger to my lips to keep them from comparing notes in Nana's hearing and they stood grinning until she returned.

"Dinner," I directed, waving them forward.

Javier, grinning, settled beside me at the rear of the formation. Watching four sets of feminine hips sway before us, he sighed, "We are truly blessed." I nodded agreement.

At dinner, I let them discuss it as they would, knowing that it would only add fuel to the fire. "It was different, but there is nothing wrong with it," Graciela declared.

"THAT should be clear," Nana laughed, "since you came twice!" Graciela went on to wax descriptive, which could have interfered with my digestion, but didn't. Watching it spark wistful expressions on the faces of each of the other three Salazar women, I hid my amusement. Marisol was going to be a handful if I wasn't careful; she was ripe -- even overripe. AND she had clearance to participate in limited sexual activity -- anal sex being on the list of things allowed.

After dinner, Estrella waited a decent interval, but before nine she was stirring the pot, "About this 'intruder' thing..."

I looked up from the data I was slowly collecting about couples' fragmentation trends. "Nana, Marisol, would you assist in making sure she's clean and prepared, then bring her back in here for the demonstration?"

"Sure!" Marisol was all for it -- but Nana was hesitant. Still, she smiled wanly and nodded and the three of them wandered off. Graciela settled on the couch next to me and cuddled up close, but didn't make a disturbance, so I managed another twenty minutes of work.

The three returned and I put work away in order to give the demonstration -- and the associated personal agendas -- my attention. I made it clear with a glance that Nana was in charge; Marisol would have been happy to oblige, but she apparently understood that there was more than met the eye here, too. Nana had the AI deform the chair to the position Graciela had used earlier and arranged a suddenly nervous Estrella upon it, then fitted the sleeve of the narrow attachment onto the vibrator. Estrella's face squinched up on contact with the tip of the 'intruder', making it clear that she had probably locked down her anal ring, but Nana was patient and gentle as she rubbed the now buzzing length around Estrella's clenched crinkle.

I alternately watched Estrella's face and Nana at work; watching one was almost the same as watching the other. I could see it when Estrella opened herself to the surprising pleasure the vibrator provided; soon after, I was watching her face when her eyes popped from the realization that her anal ring had betrayed her and released and the probe was slowly sinking into her rectum. After that came acceptance and confidence as the long plastic finger slid deep into her colon without injuring anything. "Very nice..." she muttered, her eyes distant. "Yes ... very nice..."

Nana gave her plenty of time to get used to the probe -- and the feeling of it sliding in and out of her -- before extracting it and wrestling the rubber sleeve off the vibrator. Marisol, standing by, dabbed lubricant on the vibrator tip and Nana pressed it home against Estrella's now defeated anal ring. Estrella looked momentarily nervous over the girth of the new invader, but Nana took her time once the vibrator had penetrated and Estrella settled down. "Prepare Marcus," Nana directed Marisol.

Marisol was more than happy to follow THAT instruction! She got me out of my pants under Graciela's amused gaze and Graciela helped by removing the rest of my clothing while Marisol got her fill of the feel of my member in her hands while generously lubricating it. In the meantime, Nana assured Estrella, "Marcus' penis will feel a LOT better than this old hard thing!" Estrella merely nodded, watching Marisol work on me with eyes glassy from concentrating on the feel of Nana's attack on her nether regions. She was taking the entire length of the vibrator at that point. After assessing my state -- solid under Marisol's slick hands -- Nana announced, "Now, I think." I went around behind Estrella and Nana continued to work on her with the vibrator for a moment, so Estrella wouldn't clench up in anticipation of my penetration. Nana handed off control of the vibrator to Marisol, who continued to slide it in and out while Nana again took my member by the shaft. With a nod for coordination, Nana had Marisol extract the vibrator and slid me into contact with Estrella's open anus in a single coordinated act; my glans was seated in Estrella before she realized it and I pressed myself into her depths with very little resistance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.