The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 72

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 72 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Terise:

First, they was Red, the redhead we talked to, then they was this li'l slip of a thing younger than Aretha what didn't have no titties hardly, then they was two white men. They come in cautious, watchin' my man Ramon, but they wasn't what I expected. I dunno, I expected fangs or somethin' -- these guys was neat and clean and sharp-lookin' white boys -- science guy types, you know? So I'm kind of dazed and confused...

One of 'em waves at Red and the slip and they drop down to that attention position. The other one looks at my man Ramon and says, "Thank you for meeting us." He started out with Ramon, but he looked at me an' Aretha, too.

My Ramon, he's confused, too -- I can see it. "How come there are two of you?"

"We work together," the second guy said, "so we recently combined our families to make life easier on our concubines."

"Oh. So you're not ... funny ... or nothing..." my man said. Red snorted, and the slip grinned.

"No, we're not into that," the first one said. "Live and let live, and all that, but it isn't something either of us does."

"If you have that as a concern, you can cross it out," the second one added.

"Okay," my Ramon said, "So, what do you want? WHO do you want?"

"The intent is to collect the entire family," the first one said. "My name is Bernie, by the way, and this is Gene..." He waved at the other guy and turned back to my Ramon. "You are, well, somewhat imposing, so we have concerns..."

"Ramon, he sighed, and said, "I figured you might. I suppose you want to test something..."

The two guys looked at one another and one of them made a face. "Let's negotiate a little," the one called Bernie said.

"Okay." Ramon sat back. "I'm listening."

"Somewhere in the question and answer session with our concubines, a threat of some type popped up. It seemed that you might have assumed that we might ... interfere with your manhood in some way. That's ... not on the agenda. We're proposing limits on your sexual activity, but that's it," Bernie said.

"What kind of limits?" my man asked.

"That you don't father more children than either of us, and that you get consent from your sex partner," the one called Gene replied.

My Ramon kinda blinked. I did, too. "That's a limit?" Ramon asked. "If I wanna fuck Red there, all I have to do is ask and if she says yes, it's okay?"

"Essentially," Bernie nodded. "It's a limit in that WE don't HAVE to get consent -- concubines MUST have sex with us on demand, not that we would expect that to be much of an issue."

"Okay." I watched Ramon puzzle his way through that. I didn't bother -- it hurt my head. "What's this about kids?"

"We're going to limit you to whatever number we have at the time," Bernie replied. "If I have six at home and Gene has four, you can have four. This may never be a problem, but there are ways to enforce it without requiring you to abstain from sex."

My Ramon frowned. "Like what?"

"Contraception," Gene replied, "In the female. We may control who you have children with at a given time in that manner."

My Ramon looked suspicious, "Like how? No white chicks?"

"I think we would be looking to see that you don't just concentrate on Terise, say..." Bernie said.

"So you want me to fuck around?" Ramon scratched his head. I did, too...

"It's about genetic diversity," Bernie replied. "Besides, it isn't 'fucking around' because it is in the family -- our family -- your family."

"So you don't plan to stop me from fucking, but you might point me at a particular woman..."

Gene pursed his lips. "Something like that. At the very least, I would think that Terise would continue to supply you with sex. But you've already had several children by her, so she probably wouldn't be fertile with you until another of our concubines becomes pregnant by you. Is that any clearer?"

My man Ramon frowned. "What if nobody wants to fuck?"

"We're going to want to know why," Bernie said. "If the problem is you, we're going to have trouble -- things might escalate and we might have to let you go. On the other hand, if it is them, punitive means are available."

Ramon rubbed his face. "This wasn't what I expected."

"We want to be fair. I wouldn't want to be told I was going to have to be celibate or I was going to have to accept modifications to my manhood that made me less of a man," Bernie replied. "You're a concubine, so there are rules and limits -- but you are also a man. We are men, too..."

Ramon drew a breath and moved on. "What do you want Terise for?"

"She has excellent child-raising skills. We plan to reduce her some and regress her in age and put her on the line making more kids and helping our other concubines raise them. Right now, we have two experienced, but not gifted, mothers and two inexperienced females -- but no GIFTED mothers..." Bernie raised a finger and pointed it at Red and the Slip, and said, "You don't need to repeat that..."

Ramon cocked his head. "What about Aretha?"

"We hope that she'll join us," Gene said.

"So you want Terise, but Aretha isn't..." my man asked, confused. Well, he wasn't a PATCH on ME! What the fuck would they want ME for?

"We want the family," Bernie replied. "We recognize that Aretha has other options. We would like to have her, but we would understand."

Ramon shook his head. "This is NOT what I expected. What now? Do you want to test drive or something?"

Bernie pursed his lips. "Aretha is a virgin?"

"Yeah."

"We won't want to damage her without a contract. If she wants to show off her oral skills ... You went to school for this, didn't you, Hon?" Bernie asked Aretha.

"Yessir."

"You got a good grade?"

"Yessir."

"If you want, you can show one of us. Are you interested in coming with the family?"

"Yessir."

My Ramon, he just looked at me... "I can do that," I volunteered.

"Okay..." Bernie crossed the room to me so's I didn't have to get up. "I really want to get a good look at these..." He hefted one of my love melons. "They're just ... huge..."

"Yeah," I agreed. "Heavy, too. Hurt my back."

"We're going to shrink them quite a bit, I think," Bernie mused, "but..."

"But you like 'em," I said, grinnin'.

"Yeah. Most of our girls don't have a lot."

"Awright, I'll keep enough to please y'all," I promised.

"We'll work on getting you back support at Medical," Bernie promised. That was real nice of him, I thought. I got up out of the chair and got myself down on my knees, which was kind of a show.

"Y'all need to shrink a lot more than my melons," I said to him, embarrassed, "so's I can get in them positions. Ever get a titty fuck?"

"Well, no..." He shucked outta his pants and settled hisself on the edge of the chair I'd been sittin' in.

"Wanna try a little?"

"Sure..."

So I hoisted up my melons -- they be big motherfuckers; when I rack 'em up in a truss, they stick out six, eight inches, like a couple a' watermelons on a shelf -- an' he stuck his dick in between, and I rubbed 'em up and down on it. Problem is, they be HEAVY -- it was fuckin' WORK! My man Ramon, he came by to look and shook his head. "She can't keep that up..."

That Bernie, he looked up at Ramon and nodded. "Why don't you just suck it?" he asked me.

"Come back when I gotta little less..." I apologized.

"Sure."

So I lowered my melons -- you don't drop 'em unless you wanna follow 'em down -- an' I bent to suck him in. Ramon, he stood by kinda watchin'. Boy had a purty white dick, nice and long and hard -- this be bonin' meat, for sure! That Bernie he was kinda nervous 'bout Ramon... "What's up?" he asked.

"I'm waiting..." Ramon said. "You've got to test me somehow, right?"

That Bernie, he looked up at my man and he said, "Do we? You seem pretty clear on things ... What did you expect?"

"I dunno," Ramon said. "Fisting? Choke-fucking? Just being generally rough? I figured you would hurt one or both of them, just to see..."

That Gene looked up from where Aretha was givin' her 'A+' blowjob, burying her nose in his crotch fur, an' he said, "We thought about it, but we just don't do that. We're going to ... take a chance; you're intelligent and ... you know what's up. If you were prepared for all that ... Jeezus, Honey! Shit! Right there! ... uh, you were prepared for more than ... uuhhh! ... we are capable of..."

"Talking about it and seeing it..." Ramon said. "They're different..."

"How bad is this?" Bernie panted. I was playin' catch-up; Aretha had her boy on the ropes...

"It's ... fine..." I heard my man say. "In fact, why don't you push her some -- get some throat? Come on, Woman, show him that trick where you lick his nuts ... She likes a little help for the deep parts -- just grab her head and..."

So that Bernie, he grabbed my head and pulled and I popped him into my throat and swallered a couple of times; he seemed to know all about that shit. He let up and I come up and then we did it again. Ramon said, "She can take it once she gets going -- I stroke it..." so Bernie, he grabbed my head and started long-strokin' my throat, bonin' it good. Ramon, he was right; this wasn't nothin' I hadn't done before -- shit, I think my deep throat was what set the hook! I let that Bernie do it up, slobberin' and breathin' through my nose; his dick was stiffer than Ramon's by a bit, and I didn't know whether it helped or hurt things. It didn't take all that long before he was hunched up, shootin' down my gullet, though.

That Bernie, he settled back in the chair afterwards and hauled on me a little so I could drape myself on him and rest and he looked at my man's bone and said, "You probably want to sink that somewhere."

Ramon, he looked back, wary, an' said, "It would be nice."

"Go ahead," that Bernie said, wavin' "Take something familiar, or..." He waved at Red and the Slip, " ... get something different."

Ramon, he looked over at Red and the Slip an' said, "They probably can't..."

... An' Red looked him in the eye and said, "Wanna bet? I've been throat-fucked by experts -- and I taught her..."

So I'm layin' on Bernie's lap and he's playin' with my hair an' I watch Ramon go over to the Slip an' say, "Show me!" An' the Slip takes ahold of his balls an' grins from ear to ear an' takes about half of him on the first stroke -- an' I'm thinkin' 'That's that... ' -- but I was wrong! She goes at him like a black snake swallerin' an egg and the next thing I know, she's got her nose in his Brillo pad! An' Red grins up at him an' says, "You were saying?"

My boys was bein' good an' stayin' out of the way, but my Marvin, he's shootin' juice, you know? He got up and come over an' got down an' watched the Slip with big eyes, rubbin' his nuts. Nobody said nothin' for a sec, then Bernie looks down at me and says, "He's thirteen, right?"

"Uh huh."

"He's underage and he isn't family yet, so I can't..."

Ramon, he looks up from where the Slip is swallerin' him an' he's got that look on his face that says the quake is comin' an' he says, "Woman! I'm sold! You?"

"Yeh." I raise up an' nod. "Aretha?"

That Gene has her up in his lap, suckin' a titty. Hers ain't near as big as mine, but they be bigger than anything else on display ... She's got that look on her face that says she wants a dick. "Uh huh!"

Ramon, he turns to Bernie. "Whatever we have to do."

The AI lights up -- everbody in the room jumps. "This is joint ownership. Terise Wright, do you consent to joint ownership by Bernard Rawlins and Eugene Bradley?"

"I do."

"Aretha Wright..."

"I do! Put your finger in me, pleeeease!" Aretha was squirmin' like mad...

"Ramon Wright..."

"Yeah. I do! Shit, woman! Fuck! Where did a little slip like you get a mouth like that?" Ramon, his knees started hoppin' an' his eyes rolled up in his head an' he grabbed the Slip by the head to make sure she didn't come offa his dick an' I watched him light off in her throat! Made me horny...

An' that Bernie said, "Okay, Wes is family. Trini! If Wes wants it, you show him a good time! He could probably stand to drop two loads..."

"SHIT!" From the look on Wes' face youda thought it was Christmas! He had his shit down around his ankles in a flash, an' Red sucked him in -- an' of course, he juiced in her mouth right away ... She jus' kept suckin', though, while Ramon backed off from the Slip an' hauled her up for a bear hug. "You're gonna be real popular, Honey!" my man said...

I looked up at Bernie an' I said, "It ain't much to look at, but I got the itch real bad right now..."

Bernie, he looked down at me, grinnin' and said, "Let me up and lean over the seat, here, and I'll circle around behind you and see if I can scratch it." An' I did an' he did an' the bonin' began, an' I thought I was gonna die, it was so good...

Ramon:

I stood there, looking around, holding a little tiny thing in my arms who had just PROVEN she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch ... I'd just sold a considerable portion of my family into slavery, but as I looked around, nobody seemed unhappy about it. My new owner, Bernie, got up and circled behind Terise and plugged himself in, and Terise looked over at me with that creamy look in her eye that said she'd asked him to. Aretha was bouncing up and down on my OTHER owner's lap, begging him to fuck her, but he was busy telling her that this was neither the time nor the place to take her cherry. And Wesley had a big double-handful of red hair, the owner of which was grinning from ear to ear while sucking his thirteen-year-old pecker ... Amazingly, none of this bothered me a whole hell of a lot; we'd lucked out and these were decent dudes...

A little about me, I guess. I probably sound white; Terise is ghetto black from the big city, but I was raised in the burbs -- and in nice ones, at that. I even have some college; the reason I took the job at the school was that I wanted to get the kids here, at least, and I still couldn't GET a job, college or not, due to my 'ethnic heritage' -- meaning I'm OBVIOUSLY mixed Black and Puerto Rican. The fact that Dad is a college professor isn't visible...

The fact that I'm a big sonofabitch is, though -- I weight maybe three-twenty. So I'm big -- but when I moved away from our college town to the city I wasn't gangsta enough for the local girls -- I was just a fat boy and an Oreo. Nobody wanted shit to do with me -- except Terise.

Don't ask me why; she took one look and did everything but trip me and throw herself down on the sidewalk underneath me! It was, well, gratifying -- and Terise brought a helluva blowjob and a tight, wet pussy to the table and was free with it. I couldn't pass it up -- and it's been sixteen years and I don't regret it. Yeah, she's as big as a house -- so what? Four kids later, if I want it, I get it -- and if I don't want it for a couple of days, she wants to know why. She keeps an eye on me, because I do look at other pussy -- who doesn't? -- but I bring it home; that still isn't that hard to do. There have been a couple of times that she's hinted that if I have to go outside, she'd rather that I brought it home and did it in front of her than having someone else tell her what I was up to; she's got issues, because she's big and she isn't hot in the face and such. Some women would get jealous, but she doesn't seem to think she deserves me in the first place, so jealousy isn't smart, because she thinks she would lose out in a 'It's her or me' situation DESPITE our four kids and all the time we've been together...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.