The Academy
Chapter 70

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 70 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Bernie Rawlins:

My Monday started with the AI awakening me and my concubines, then announcing while I was still getting organized, "Bernard Rawlins, you asked to be notified should Candace Flowers require a guardian."

"I did," I agreed. My three concubines shared a glance.

"At approximately seven thirty-three this morning, during an interview with a sponsor, Stanford Flowers initiated an aggravated assault upon said sponsor while the sponsor was conducting a digital examination of Carrie Flowers' reproductive system. The sponsor repulsed said assault non-lethally, at which point Carrie Flowers assaulted the sponsor with a chair. At that point, both Flowers concubine candidates were stunned with stinger fire. There is a separate investigation into the delay on the part of the duty controller for the meeting suite. The review has already been conducted; both Carrie and Stanford Flowers have been recycled as of eight a.m."

Ugh. "Where is the child?" I asked.

"Asleep in the quarters assigned to her parents," the AI replied.

I pointed at Felicity and Harrah, "You two get the kids going," then at Trinity, "You go get Candace. For now, she is your direct responsibility -- and if I catch you teaching her bad habits I will punish you -- harshly -- in front of her! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." Trinity seemed to be tasting the word 'Master' -- and enjoying it. She was a mess -- and my problem.

"Get moving," I told her. "If possible, try to avoid telling her what has happened to her parents. Just say that she's been left in your care. Go! Bring all her stuff back with you!" I waved her out.

They were back in time for breakfast. Patty was thrilled, "Hi, Candy!"

"Hi, Patty!" Candy flounced over. "What are you doing here?" Patty, my youngest, was attending the same grade at school as Candace.

"I live here!" Patty replied.

"Oh." Candace looked around. "I guess it's the same as mine..."

"They're all about the same," I announced myself. "Besides, things have changed. You'll be living here, Candace."

"I will?" She was understandably concerned. "When are my parents coming back? Have they approved this?"

"Candace, maybe you should sit down," I said, flicking a glance at Trinity. "Why don't you sit on Trinity's lap?"

"I don't know..." Candace eyed Trinity. "Mum doesn't let me just associate with ANYBODY..."

"I'm afraid that Mum's opinion in this matter carries very little weight, Candace," I replied, letting a bit of my irritation show. "Mum ... isn't around any more. Neither is your father."

"Oh." Candace looked stricken and backed onto Trinity's lap. "What happened?"

"They did something bad and kind of stupid -- and, well, they died," I related. "I'm afraid you're in for another big change. I have asked to be made responsible for you -- and I've appointed Trinity to act more or less as your mother, although you may approach Felicity or Harrah with your needs," I added, pointing Felicity and Harrah out. "Patty is now somewhat of a step-sister."

"Oh, my..." Candace looked up at Trinity. "I don't feel so good. Could you hold me?"

"Sure, Honey..." Trinity hugged the child to her, looking a bit dazed -- and I hid a grin. Now Trinity would have to grow up; she wouldn't be able to duck it while maintaining responsibility for Candace ... Things got gradually less comfortable as Candace shifted to sniffling and on to loud crying.

I waved the other women forward. "I probably did that poorly."

Harrah shrugged. "Maybe not. She needed the shock. Is she going to school?" Felicity eyed Harrah, frowning.

"That's unclear. Jerry is, and you and Susan are. Patty may stay home. Get everyone headed for Mess." Trinity ended up carrying Candace. She was teasing her into eating when I left for the daily Brinkman staff meeting.

I think I was the only person in that meeting prepared to see Farris Lieberman sitting there with Harriet on his lap -- both of them clearly happy as clams. Both had been regressed quite a bit, which kind of helped -- Harriet, especially, since she was no longer waddling around acting cranky and looked pretty decent, actually. It was still Harriet, though -- her occasional contributions to the conversation made that clear. Farris was not a target, however, despite his proximity; her face softened any time she looked at him -- and Farris had nothing unpleasant to say about anyone and didn't brag about anything, even once! Scary!

When I got back to my quarters, Trinity had Candace and Patty in hand, heading out the door; the girls were in matching pink frocks. "What's this?" I asked.

"If Patty is going to be MY sister, she needs to look the part!" Candace announced primly.

I rolled my eyes and shifted my attention to Trinity. "You need to fix that," I told her. "Get advice from Felicity."

"Yes, Master." Trinity led my pair of little girls out.

After that, I connected with Gene. "How's it going? How's Kathy?"

Gene had the AI damp the sound in the room on his end so we could talk privately. "She's miserable. From what I have gotten out of her, our relationship is ruined. She just hasn't caught on..."

I nodded. "I punished Trini for overstepping her bounds last night and I expect her to be downright slavish for the next couple of days -- which might be a good example for Kathy -- but I think she needs to talk to Felicity. Felicity can break through, maybe." Changing the subject, I added, "What about the related problem?"

Gene went "What rel... ? Oh. More concubines. Jeez..." He shrugged and popped his eyes.

"I need to move on with it if I'm going to get a couple," I asserted. "When we get to Nuevo Angelino, they're going to split the couples up. I don't see Humpty Dumpty putting them back together again properly, you know?"

"Yeah, could be you're right," Gene sighed. "Kathy and Felicity need to have that talk, first, I think. Maybe in the afternoon? Is that other guy, Farris coming?"

"I can ask. I know they're serious about the couples thing, because neither of them knows the first thing about kids," I related. "I can shoot Felicity over this morning, if you like, to try to soften Kathy up and get her reoriented," I offered.

"Yeah, okay. Send her over any time. Two?" Gene asked.

"Fine. I'll set it up -- we'll do it the way we did yesterday."


When I put all this to Felicity, Trini, kneeling up at perfect Attention and nodding obsequiously, said, "Master? If I may?"

I eyed her. "What?"

"Gene isn't helping, Master."

"Explain." I was short with her -- and she seemed to thrive on it.

"Part of the reason Kathy is still a wife is that Gene is still a husband, Master -- and not a husband in control, either. You should discuss this with him." She stopped for a moment, then said, "I mean that in my opinion it would be a good idea if you pointed this out to him -- and maybe he practiced it a bit with her..."

I thought about it and nodded. "You're right. Kathy isn't the only one who needs adjusting over there. Thank God Gene doesn't have to deal with the likes of YOU! I find it ... irritating enough..." My first inclination would have been to say 'tough, ' but I didn't want Trini seeing it that way. "I'll invite Gene over here while Felicity is gone and impress that upon him ... Felicity, you should prepare Kathy for a more 'take charge' Gene while you're at it."

"I should take Trini," Felicity pointed out.

"No, you shouldn't. Trini is the enemy -- she sucked Gene's cock. You need to intervene on THAT, too," I replied. Trini nodded confirmation.

Felicity nodded and, eyeing me, muttered, "Yes, Master." It was a deliberate dig.

I cocked my eyebrow. "Papa spank..." Felicity grinned, unrepentant, and swayed out.

"Hey, how come... ?" Trini erupted.

"You KNOW why!" I retorted. "Come over here and lick my balls or something while I call Gene..."

First, I called Farris Lieberman. He was pleased at having been included -- I could tell. The AI provided me with an interview suite reservation while we were talking, and Farris agreed to appear at two with Harriet in tow. Then I called Gene. "Has Felicity arrived?"

"Yeah," Gene nodded.

"How about leaving them alone for a while? Come over to my place -- we need to talk. Man talk."

Gene eyed me. "Okay."

"Tell the girls we'll meet them at Mess for lunch -- usual table."

"Okay." He cut the connection.

I pushed Trini away from my crotch. "Not now. Be available if Gene or I need something -- or your valuable opinion on how to be dominant," I said mildly sarcastically.

"Yes, Master." She backed off. I think I worried her a bit by not succumbing to her tongue job -- but I was getting PLENTY of sex and it made resistance quite a bit easier...

Gene arrived and I ushered him in and had Trini get coffee for us while we settled into chairs and then settle off-side. I treated her like furniture -- deliberately. Gene flicked a glance at her and said, "Okay, so..."

"I didn't notice this -- or didn't think about it -- but I have a professional slut and SHE noticed," I began. "You see, you're not helping Kathy adjust because YOU'RE not adjusting."

"What?"

"What are you to Kathy?"

"I'm her hus..." Gene stopped himself.

"The prosecution rests," I declared, settling back in my chair. "I'm not much better -- witness Trini and her little tricks -- but I'm learning. You are NOT her husband -- if anything, you are her master -- and she need to see that from you. She got all this at her training sessions, but then she came home to you..."

Gene grunted. "Shit..."

"Master? If I may?" Trini offered meekly.

I grimaced, but... "Go ahead."

"She thinks SHE runs YOU!" Trini explained. "She thinks she HAS to in order for you to stay focused on whatever it is you're up to -- she said as much to me the other day..."

Gene grimaced. "There's some truth to that. But I'm not interested in dictating my dinner menu, you know? That's HER job!"

The AI erupted, "You are describing delegation of authority. You give her the right to make such decisions. Females of your species tend not to delegate -- they do not understand the concept, as a rule. Therefore, they are 'in charge' of most of the facets of your shared relationship, from their perspective. Since you see it differently and it is seldom if ever discussed, the female tends to believe that she is in charge of the relationship."

"How do we fix it?" I asked, saving Gene the embarrassment.

"First, by making it clear that you are delegating, and on an ongoing basis by ensuring that the female realizes that the decision is being placed in her hands because it is irrelevant to you. Also, you may wish to express an opinion on such subjects periodically -- and not allow the female to override your stated preferences under any circumstances without a valid external reason. Education and the occasional assertion of your authority should be adequate."

"Anyway, the big problem here is that the husband and wife relationship is no more finished for you than it is for Kathy," I asserted, eyeing his wedding band.

"If I take this off, she will FREAK!" Gene retorted.

"If you just take it and don't give her anything to replace it, you're right -- ESPECIALLY if you take hers!" Trini erupted. "but I have an idea..."

It was a good idea -- I liked it. Gene liked it, too...

Kathy:

Felicity showed up and Gene headed off somewhere and we were left looking at one another. "I came to try to talk to you a bit -- I hear that you're not very happy about last night."

"God, no! Not AT ALL!" I retorted.

"Tell me why..."

"I ... sucked another man's cock!"

"Okay. What did your master say about that?"

"My HUSBAND..." I began.

"NO! That's your problem. Gene is NOT your husband! In fact, he's MORE than that!" Felicity interrupted emphatically.

"How can he be more than a husband?" I argued.

"Marriage is supposedly a relationship of equals -- or near equals," Felicity insisted. "But you are not equal anymore. Gene OWNS you! His power over you exceeds anything you've really thought about! What you want doesn't matter anymore -- what HE wants is paramount! And if you buck him too much or try to lead him by the nose, there will be BAD trouble!"

"Gene doesn't own me!" The whole idea was ludicrous!

"Indeed he does!" the AI announced, making us both jump. "Your refusal to accept this endangers both of you. You operate under the impression that because you handle most of the domestic activities in your home, that you are in charge. The reality is that you have certain duties that Eugene Bradley DELEGATES to you to execute. This allows him to remain focused upon the things he needs to do to keep the family fed, clothed and housed. You may have procured food and clothing for the family and seen to it that the home remained clean and smoothly operational, but Eugene Bradley's efforts provided the wherewithal. It was -- and is -- your job to support that function. It is NOT Eugene Bradley's function to learn the subtleties of food production -- it is yours. Therefore, he does not dictate the details, he hands you the problem and relies upon you to solve it. This is even more important now that you are no longer husband and wife; your support of his day-to-day function and your production of children and the associated pleasurable sexual pursuits are your reasons for him to retain your services. If you fail in these -- if you fail to remain fully committed, and if you fail to obey him regularly -- you will not remain his concubine. The legal contract binding you to him has been voided and replaced with another -- you must fulfill the new contract, realizing that the old provisions are no longer in force and that your duties have expanded."

Bewildered, I muttered, "I don't understand. Expanded? How?"

"Your wants and needs are now irrelevant. Eugene Bradley's desires are now paramount. A concubine does not have a contract of equality or near equality with her sponsor -- your sole focus should be providing for Eugene Bradley, even if what he needs or desires is unpleasant or dangerous to you. An example would be the acquisition of further concubines. You see this as a threat to your exclusive relationship -- but while your relationship to Eugene Bradley is technically exclusive, his relationship to you is not -- and he has commitments to fulfill that require additional concubines. You must accept this, for your own good and the good of your sponsor."

"We talked about this," Felicity pointed out. "Trinity may not be your favorite person right now, but she was right about that -- you can't stop it, and you can only hurt yourself and Gene by trying."

"What if I just delay it?" I asked.

Felicity's eyes reflected pity, "And that will help -- how? Just putting off facing the inevitable? Do you realize that every day you delay more of the higher quality concubines and couples are being snapped up? You're going to end up with dogs ... When we get to the colony, the couples will be split up -- and you'll be helping ruin families you COULD have saved ... Families like yours, only not quite as lucky."

"I just don't see how I can do it!" I wailed. "Watching Trinity suck Gene was like being stabbed in the heart!"

Felicity sighed. "I went through this -- I thought I was prepared, but I wasn't. You have to think of Gene; was this something he had never gotten from you? Something you weren't capable of? Someone else pleasured him -- gave him something you couldn't. Now, were things any different, afterward? What did he say about you sucking Bernie?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.