The Academy
Chapter 65

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 65 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Bitch (Eleanor):

Once in Medical, Master had the three of them put in tubes BEFORE discussing changes with the medics. None of the three of them were going to get any input into their adjustments. From where I sat, that was fair; he hadn't asked ME, either! "So, what's the standard?" he asked the medic.

"Well, adjustment of the throat and the rectum -- and maybe the vagina -- to match your penis..." the medic noted. "That's part of what we did to her..."

"Ho, Bitch! What do you think of my cock?"

"I like it, Master!" It was bigger than I'd been used to, but that had been a GOOD thing!

"Hmmmm. Let's talk about timing," Master mused. "I want them to grow into it. I want it to be a little difficult at first and gradually get easier to handle. Can do?"

"Sure," the medic nodded. "How long?"

"Two, three weeks," Master decideded.

"If you're using them fairly regularly, they'll probably adjust themselves," the medic opined.

"Perfect. Make sure they come up just short -- all three of them. In fact -- do you have my specs there?" The medic nodded. "How much can I add before the Bitch notices?"

"It's only been a couple of days," the medic mused. "Have you been in any one hole much?"

"Once or twice apiece, maybe."

"Not much, really." The medic made a note.

"Size everybody short of that, then. I'll take a little tube time after we finish discussing things." Master directed.

"No problem. What else?"

"Start with the young one, I guess. Any standards?" Master asked.

"You like her breasts?"

"Yeah."

"If you want them to ride high after the milk load, we need to strengthen the back muscles and the pectorals. What about her buttocks? Want 'em shrunk?" the medic asked.

"She's generally fine," Master replied. "Just tune her up and fix broken things or scars and such -- and the tits."

"Okay." The medic started the tube; the AI would have the program, apparently. "The older one?"

"Let's see her pushed back to eighteen," Master mused. The AI projected Janine, life-size, regressed. She was better, but not great. "Do something for those fun bags," Master grunted. "Get 'em up and in a bit -- more like Bitch's, but not as hot and tight." I enjoyed the implied compliment, but was a little miffed that Janine got to be younger than me. Ah, well ... The resulting fat cones sagged a little but not badly and had a more defined shape than Janine's original equipment -- but they were bigger than mine and pointed out to the side more. "More nipple," Master grunted, "I like a little gristle to play with, don't I, Bitch?" I nodded, remembering earlier that afternoon. "Andrew was right -- she only lost maybe thirty percent of that ass," Master mused. "Carve some more off, but keep the shape -- I don't like 'em blocky. Maybe another twenty -- it still needs to jiggle."

"No problem." The projection adjusted. "Anything else?"

"The curtains now match the carpet..." Master mused. "Take off the armpit and leg hair and anything she has on the face that isn't a lash or an eyebrow. Leave her fur patch but trim the edges some..." I wondered why my pussy was as slick as a baby's... "Fix obvious problems, but leave her a little bit of a belly so I can bitch at her about it." Even at eighteen, Janine had a bulge.

"And the male?" the medic asked.

"Something diabolical..." Master mused.

"You know," the medic noted, "we did something the other day ... It was at the concubine's request, but if you wanted to..." He held up a touch screen or something.

Master's eyes lit. "Perfect! Well, a bit too much, maybe, but it gives me ideas ... He's no great shakes in the meat department, but I want him slowly shrunk down over the next couple or three weeks to about that size -- maybe a little thicker. No hood yet -- I want it to still be recognizably a penis. I want it a little itchy, too -- just enough that he can't keep his hands off it. That one shrinks down to a nub, right? Then I want..." Master mused for a moment. "I want his ass to be sensitive. Can you make his prostate want attention?"

"We'll come up with something," the medic grinned.

"I want him to kneel up on his own after a few days," Master grunted. "We'll find a dick somewhere to stick in him, if I don't do it myself. Size up the man-boobs -- just enough, and slowly. More nipple. Not clearly female, but..."

"Questionable," the medic supplied.

"Yeah." Master grinned.

"Hair?" The medic asked.

"If we back him off to twenty or so and we do all this crap -- he doesn't have much body hair ... Encourage the stuff on his head, kill the beard, thin the pubes and pretty much remove anything too coarse and male..."

"In a couple of weeks, he'll be running scared," the medic mused, grinning. "This rig here gets hard and sensitive, but doesn't erect if the pussy is in use, but pops a boner if the ass is in use -- or can be used in one."

"I don't want him to be able to do much at all for a pussy," Master grunted.

"That might have to be largely psychological," the medic replied.

"Okay, we'll fine-tune as we go," Master chuckled, clearly into this. "What about the women? Do you tune them so they LIKE anal or oral sex?"

"We tend to add nervous tissue to the areas that support making it pleasurable," the medic nodded.

"Did you do it to Bitch, here? DON'T TELL HER!" Master yelped. The medic evidently pulled up records and showed Master the notes. Master looked up. "Get in a tube, Bitch. I don't want you to know whether you've been fucked with or not!" At that point, I lost any ability to determine what Master was up to...

When I came out, Master either hadn't gone in or had come out already. We decanted Penny next, then Janine, and finally, Drew. "Now what?" I asked Master quietly while we waited.

"Nothing," Master replied. "We get our quarters reorganized and we have dinner, and aside from holding Janine to a few basic standards, we do nothing. I want to instill a false sense of security." Master grinned evilly.

So we went home. Master screwed with us some in the corridors, but that was no big deal. Reggie was fine when we got home -- I figure the AI is a good babysitter, if the kid involved has any sense. Master wandered off to his inner sanctum, leaving me with our charges -- deliberately, I had to assume.

Janine started right away. "What does Troy usually do at night?"

"That's 'Master' -- not 'Troy.' You'll get into trouble that way," I insisted. In the meantime, I triggered the AI to pass the conversation to Master.

"His name is Troy!" Janine insisted.

"Not as far as you are concerned," I retorted. "The only time he is to be referred to as 'Troy' would be if some sponsor asks you, 'Who is your master?' Otherwise, you REALLY need to think of him as 'Master' -- right Penny?"

"She's right, Momma. You'll develop a bad habit," Penny supported me.

"Oh, come ON!" Janine rolled her eyes.

"Is there a problem?" Master asked from the doorway. "In particular, Janine, do you have a problem calling me by the name I TOLD you to call me by?"

"I ... Uh, no..." Janine backpedalled.

"Bitch and Penny are right," Master proclaimed. "You don't have the right to refer to me by anything but 'Master', except in the case of someone in authority requesting identification. I, on the other hand, can call YOU anything I want!" He cocked his head. "You can be a real cunt, can't you?"

A blind man could see where THIS was going! "I ... Sorry, Master!" Janine blurted.

I smiled to myself; I KNEW Master wasn't going to be able to lay off all night...

"Just the same, I think it will be instructive if I rename you 'Cunt.' Bitch, here, didn't do ANYTHING to earn her name -- at least you can point to this incident as the reason for yours." Master looked around. "Shit Bird!"

"Troy?" Reggie stuck his head around the corner.

"This is Reggie. No matter what I call him, YOU refer to him as Reggie -- understand?" Master impressed on Janine.

"Yes, Master." Janine hung her head.

"Reggie, this is Cunt. Cunt isn't really a nice name, but she's on my shit list right now. You're allowed, specifically, to call her Cunt, even though it isn't necessarily polite. If someone asks, tell them it is the name I gave her," Master instructed.

"Okay, Troy." Reggie nodded, beaming.

"Do you know what a cunt is, Reggie?"

"I think so..." Reggie replied carefully.

"Presentation Three, Cunt," Master directed. "Penny, help her get it right." When Penny and Master were happy with Cunt's position, Master straddled her facing Reggie and split open her labia like a peach. "This is a cunt -- cunt, twat, pussy, furburger -- technically a vagina. I know you know what it is for. Basically, it's there to give me pleasure and for babies to pop out of. In Cunt's case, we're looking at a kind of unofficial second definition -- that being a woman with a bad attitude. Cunt doesn't know her place yet, so we're reminding her until she catches on. Got that?"

"Yes, Troy!" Reggie nodded, grinning.

Master gave Cunt a good swat on the ass -- and grinned, listening to her yelp while he unwound himself from above her. "Bitch is not a cunt. Penny is not a cunt. Only Cunt is a cunt. I'm going to reiterate something here for your benefit, Reggie -- your momma is not a bitch. I just think she benefits from having a name that reminds her of her status. Unlike Cunt, she did nothing to earn her name. So, to sum up, Cunt is a cunt, but Bitch is not a bitch -- got it?"

"Yup!" Reggie nodded, proud of his momma. I was a little embarrassed.

"Cunt, it might be wise for you to listen to Bitch in the future -- as she has YET to seriously piss me off..." Master headed for the door, waving a dismissal. "Carry on..."

Cunt got up. "How long have you... ?"

"Just a couple of days," I replied. "My time will come, but I make it my personal mission to be perfect for Master -- and believe me, motivation helps!" I turned to Penny, "Doesn't it, Hon?" Penny nodded vigorously.

Master managed to lay off and stay out of sight for most of the afternoon -- but I knew he was planning, because I would get the occasional private question via the communications network the AI uses. Dinner was quiet, too; we hung out -- as usual -- in the vicinity of what appeared to be an extended family that included 'the Lieutenant' and two female Civil Service people. I asked him why and he sat back, amused. "We have history. See the male concubine? We used to chase women together. He did what you do now -- soften up my victims. See the chunky cunt sitting with the crewman? I've fucked that -- it wasn't too bad, either. Believe it or not, that Civil Service cunt started out as a concubine -- and those guys with her are her boy toys. Rumor has it she fucks like the Energizer Bunny and needs multiple dicks. She and the other Civil Service type and the chunky round cunt and that dumpy one next to the Lieutenant are all related -- the link being the doofy guy with the queer beard who is a scientist type. The narrow black bitch used to be a waitress at a place we used to hang out -- and the one who looks twelve going on thirty used to come in with the dumpy one all the time looking for dick."

"Did you fuck her, Master?" I asked.

"No." Master settled back and looked thoughtful. "You know me -- I like my prey to struggle. They were easy pickings. The one night they finally weren't, it was because they were with the Lieutenant..."

"Oh?" I knew there was more to it.

"He kicked my ass -- twice -- and Tony's once. I know how, now, but by the same token, I know he was using restraint..." Master was grudgingly respectful.

About that time, the Lieutenant noticed us. Three seconds after that, so did the Civil Service women. They all three got up and came over. "What's this?" the Lieutenant asked.

Master waved expansively. "My new family."

The younger Civil Service woman shook her head. "If Troy can do it, ANYONE can..."

"Yeah, well, I don't know if I envy them..." the Lieutenant mused. He recognized me and cocked his head. "How are YOU doing?"

"Fine!" I smiled. "I have no complaints -- and Master is surprisingly talented at fatherhood." I picked up Reggie with my eyes.

"No sh--?" The Lieutenant looked bemused.

"These are a more recent acquisition," Master waved at Janine, Penny, and Drew, not introducing them. "A family group, per your recommendation -- including a male." I noticed that Tony, Master's friend, eyed them warily, and then locked gazes with me. After a moment, he nodded at me. He got it.

The Lieutenant nodded. "Well, carry on..." He turned and left, returning to his seat. The others followed. Once they were seated, I watched Tony get his mistress' attention -- and watched understanding of the situation flow from person to person. The Lieutenant looked up at me when he got the word and pursed his lips, frowning -- but he caught my level return gaze and shrugged, dismissing the whole thing.

"They know, Master," I whispered.

"It doesn't matter," Master shrugged. "It's none of their business."


When we got back to Master's rooms, they'd been rearranged to add four little cubbies -- I don't think I would really call them rooms -- off the main room. None of them were the size of Reggie's room -- and none of them had a bed. I decided to be the one to ask... "Where does everyone sleep?"

"Where you have been -- with me," Master replied. "I had the bed up-sized. Those rooms are for when I'm irritated with someone..."

"There are no beds," Cunt muttered.

"I SAID they were for if I was irritated..." Master replied.

"Oh." Cunt got smart and shut up.

Master's bed was HUGE! We all kind of stood there, looking. It was probably the size of two Kings -- and long... "Andrew, you're across the foot," Master explained. "I want to know if I'm copping a feel of an ass that it's female. Don't mess with my feet -- it would probably irritate me."

"Yes, Master." Drew had no problem with the proper response formula.

Master eyed him. "Be fucking careful about it -- if I DO find your ass, I'll assume that you offered it." Turning to the rest of us, he said, "We might as well watch video or something. Left to right, we have Penny, me, Bitch, and Cunt. Questions? Mount up. Cunt, you can undress me first." After that, Master truly DID lay off and we just watched some canned TV and went to sleep. I was surprised; we didn't even fuck -- any of us...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.