The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 62

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 62 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Mark:

My first instinct was to be irritated at Jack -- but he was right, so I put the team on it. We talked to the males and we talked to the females and in nine out of ten cases, the couples went back together. It was a long afternoon, though, for all of us. Young Maureen -- Hopkins the Younger -- had her boy toy Tony with her -- which was a help, as it was evidence that there WERE good deals out there. Hopkins the Elder -- Slut Vera, the whorehouse madam -- collected the black man she owned and trotted him around with her. She's colorblind, and I'm colorblind, but I wondered how many of her audience were. Still he's a nice enough fellow -- very personable. I think he started out pretty old...

The woman Bernice -- the one with the addictions -- got pretty whiney as the Bachelor Male Concubine Quarters emptied; I couldn't blame her, really -- the leftovers were there for a reason, if you know what I mean. There were damned few of them, but they were the dregs -- then again, she was no great shakes, either. I met the sister -- one Jolene Wells; they weren't a lot alike. Jolene oozed character, while Bernice was a vacuum where personality was concerned.

By dinner time, I was doing my usual audit of a third of the colonist messes, Graciela in tow, reflecting how different my afternoon and my morning had been. The morning had been pleasant -- taking my women down to Medical and regressing them to their twenties in two cases and late thirties in the third -- although Nana didn't get a restart of her reproductive system, the medics managed to push her age down into a range where it WAS operational on the first pass. Apparently, there is a window of several years while the shutdown occurs more or less gradually, and they were able to take her as far as the low end -- something in the order of thirty-eight and a half in Nana's case. It was plenty far enough to make her toothsome. Her face was young again, but the expressions that flickered across it were pure Nana; she knew when she got out of the tube that she wasn't going to have any trouble finding my bed, damn her, and it showed on her face...

The afternoon had been a series of uncomfortable interviews. "Is this true or not? Can you do this to me?" "Well, yes, in extreme cases..." "So I'm just supposed to roll the dice? This is any time after a sponsor takes me on, right?" "Would YOU do that to another man? You would? You're kidding, right?" I found it amazing how many men stopped to think -- hard -- about that last question. They would stand there and tell you how godawful the rules were -- and then when you asked them if THEY would apply them if THEY were in charge, they'd get all quiet and thoughtful -- and, in many cases, embarrassed. It seemed that it was more about who was on top than the rules for those on the bottom; the rules were okay, as long as they applied to someone else ... No wonder the Darjee wanted to limit their exposure to 'human nature' -- sometimes I did, too...

I had new quarters -- identical to my old quarters, at base, but with several additions to accommodate Javier and our women. I include Marisol in that group, because she kept making it clear that she did -- or she would as soon as anyone allowed it. The crowd bothered me, seriously; I just wasn't used to having multiple people occupying my private space. Nana detected the problem and announced, "Marcus needs his privacy. We will make him a study -- and EVERYONE will stay out of it unless invited! Now shoo!" She ran everyone out of the living room and said, "Have the AI call one of us if you need anything."

Of course, twenty minutes later, I was lonely. "AI, have someone bring me in a glass of wine."

Two minutes later, the door opened behind me and bare feet padded in. I pretended to be absorbed in a report, but grasped the wrist of the hand that placed the glass on my desk. At that point, I looked up into the owner's eyes -- Nana's eyes.

She was quick. "The glass was an excuse, wasn't it? I'll send in someone more comely."

I sighed. "Or not. Come here. Try not to jump my bones." I pulled her into my lap, imagining doing similar with her in her original form. "Don't beat me with your cane, Nana."

"Sometimes I wonder where it is..." she muttered.

This is better, I think," I murmured, hefting a globular breast. Nana was built more like Graciela than her daughter -- and at her apparent age, she was ample, everywhere. Thinking about it, I remembered that it was Vera who had changed my perception of what was desirable in a woman.

"If you don't want me to act like a harlot, don't maul those too much," Nana murmured.

"That's fair." I let go.

"Perhaps, but not REALLY what I desired," Nana replied softly.

"Don't confuse me -- I'm only a man," I growled.

Nana tittered -- something I'd have never guessed she could do. We sat in silence for a few minutes; I caressed areas rated 'G', mostly. Finally, she broke the silence. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just ... confused. So many changes..." I muttered.

"Yes..." She rubbed my arm. Sex was an option -- but not one I wanted to pursue. Nana seemed to know that. "You need to relax. No one in the family is here to bite you."

"I already have your teeth marks!" I replied, grinning.

"Yes, well, I've gotten my fill of your blood, for now," she teased. "A bath, perhaps? Some nice, warm water?"

I remembered a recent evening. "AI, is there a whirlpool or a sauna available locally?"

"At the end of the corridor. Approximately forty-five meters," the voice in the air answered.

"Gather the clan, Nana," I said, boosting her off my lap. "We'll all go."

"Drink some wine," Nana sparked. "I don't want the girls thinking dark thoughts!"

I laughed as she swept out.


Fifteen minutes later, Estrella was helping me pull the cover off the hot tub. It was bubbling in no time; I settled into it and let myself go. Javier and Marisol wandered around, finding the showers, the steam room, and the sauna while Estrella sat on my left and Graciela on my right and Nana watched, her eyes hooded, from across the pool. Clearly, she had warned her daughter and granddaughter that this was about relaxation and not sex; I cuddled them both to me, but neither of them reached for my cock. I wondered if my problem was buyer's remorse -- but really, given what I had, how could I be unhappy? I think I was waving bachelorhood goodbye...

After fifteen minutes, I broke my own injunction and took one of Graciela's round orbs, and one of Estrella's pointed cones in my hands to play with. Graciela purred and Estrella turned her head and began to suck on my neck. Nana seemed to grow fangs; she came across the tub and grasped my cock under the water and began to masturbate me using a twisting stroke where her hands counter-rotated on my shaft. "This will relax you," she declared. I groaned. The hot water had me ultra-sensitive, and Nana knew EXACTLY what she was doing; I lasted less than a minute before the water showed a white contaminant. "How was that?" she asked, obviously pleased with herself.

"Wonderful, but someone is going to come up short, later," I replied, sighing.

"Tomorrow is another day," Nana replied, lightly.

"I guess it is. Time to get hot and dry," I announced. I got up and got out, grabbing a towel. All three women followed me, but Graciela didn't like the sauna. "It's hot! Why do this?"

"You sweat out the poisons of the day," Nana replied. "Go on -- watch the children. Marcus will want for nothing." The three of us entered and I stretched out my towel on the upper bench. Nana settled beside me and Estrella took the lower bench. "She is fully American, that girl," Nana muttered, "born to air conditioning."

"And too lazy for gymnasiums," Estrella agreed as she tucked herself between my legs. I tried to ignore her, enjoying the dry heat, but her hair tickled and my cock elongated beside her face. Then she was licking it, then fondling my balls, then sucking ... My lassitude evaporated, leaving me with an urgency; Estrella stretched out on the lower bench and pulled me between her legs by my cock and suddenly I was burning my knees on the hot wooden seat, while I sheathed myself inside her. Nana laughed, "Graciela will be jealous!" I just got my knees on the towel and let Estrella suck me into her depths and her embrace.

Only crazy people who want a heart attack fuck fast in a dry sauna; we took our time, something Estrella does exceedingly well. Nana stretched out on the upper bench beside us and caressed my back and ass while I humped myself into her daughter at a measured pace that fulfilled both our needs. I was fresh off Nana's masturbation session and thus in no hurry; the timer on the sauna dinged to let us know that fifteen minutes had elapsed before I let Estrella's third orgasm pull mine from me. I looked up to see Graciela looking in the little window in the door, frowning; Nana merely waved a finger at her in admonition. "More bubbles!" I croaked, crawling off Estrella; we adjourned to the tub under Graciela's wary gaze.

"I thought we weren't doing that?" she groused.

"It was a spur of the moment thing," I replied, unaffected. "No one seduced anybody -- it just happened."

Javier and Marisol were in the tub, making it a good bit more crowded than it was. "What happened?" Javier asked.

"Sex," I replied, and left it at that.

"And I missed it?" Marisol crossed her arms and frowned.

"It will happen again often enough," I told her. "Cherish your innocence -- anybody can be an old slut..." Two of the three adult females took exception; the eldest abstained, grinning. Javier laughed at the expressions on their faces and they settled down.

We didn't stay in long; after only a few minutes, it was off to the showers after replacing the tub cover. There were plenty of bodies available for soapy games, so we played them, then headed home, all of us buck naked in the corridors.

I took Nana to bed, surprising the others -- to sleep. Cuddled against me, she whispered, "You will make me beg, won't you, Marcus?"

"I owe you," I replied.

"I will hold out as long as I can," she insisted, "I'm a proud woman!"

"You'll still lose," I chuckled. "Go to sleep, old woman."


In the morning, everyone wanted to know if we'd done anything; Nana smiled ruefully and shook her head, which caused some feminine outrage. Javier, on the other hand, understood immediately. When he asked me what was going on, I replied, "Nana won the war -- you would begrudge me a battle? How am I to maintain any control of things?"

Javier nodded. "Right."

Two minutes later, Marisol asked him, "What is wrong with Nana?"

Javier replied, "This isn't about whether Nana is desirable -- it's about who is the man and who is not. Nana knows what she must do."

Three female heads rotated to Nana. "He is right. I am the matriarch -- but I am NOT the patriarch. Marcus and I are engaged in a battle of wills."

That got ME everyone's attention. "You don't REALLY think I find Nana undesirable, do you? When she comes to me, this will all be settled."

"Or when he comes to me..." Nana retorted, her eyebrow arched. She was Estrella's mother, all right. Heads swung back to me.

I just shrugged. "Breakfast, anyone?" As everyone started for the door, I turned to Nana and upped the ante, "In public."

Nana stood there, trying to hide a smile, "Oh, of course!"

I waved at the door. "Shall we?"

Farris:

Saturday, I kept my head down and my mouth shut. At breakfast, I arrived quietly, without my usual fanfare announcement of my presence. Several people made to leave, but most settled back into place when I greeted them with a mere nod. Others discovered me later; I noticed several double-takes over the next few minutes. It was embarrassing, actually; clearly, I'd been leading with my mouth and unable to see around it. Harriet was right, too -- my powers of observation were decidedly lacking while my mouth was open. I discovered a number of things that morning by the simple expedient of OBSERVING, rather than spending all of my time generating my next pithy comment.

At lunch, I did the same thing -- and there were few evacuations. I kept my mouth shut until Cynthia, our old receptionist, started going on and on about young Antonio. "Did you SEE what Doctor Chambers has DONE to him? Why couldn't he just take another girl? It's godawful -- that's what it is!" There were several murmurs of agreement.

Having been in several meetings of the senior staff, I'd seen the metamorphosis -- and the results. "I don't think this is a case of Dr. Chambers having done something TO Antonio, but rather FOR him," I said -- quietly, for me.

Cynthia turned wide eyes on me. "How can you say that? The doctor is turning that nice young man into one of those TV things!"

"Have you discussed it with Toni?" I asked.

"Why, no!" Cynthia gave a little shudder. "I really can't..."

"Then I submit that you are unaware of the facts, Cynthia," I said mildly. "I have had repeated contact with Toni during the metamorphosis, and I can tell you plainly that he -- she -- is ecstatic! Were you aware that Antonio was functionally gay?"

"Gay?" Cynthia looked as if I'd stabbed her. An imaginary lover just went 'POP!' in her head, no doubt. "Well, I'd wondered," she admitted.

"I'm not a psychologist, but from what I've been seeing and hearing, it went deeper than that. Antonio was struggling with a disparity between his physical structure and his personality. Mentally, Antonio was -- or wanted to be -- female," I related.

"How would Doctor Chambers know that?" Cynthia asked, wide-eyed.

I struggled with myself -- and lost. Rolling my eyes, I said, "Cynthia, are you REALLY that naive?"

Cynthia blinked. "What?"

I sighed. "Someone help me, here. I've reached the limits of the new me. I'm afraid I'm about to fall into old bad habits."

June Mortensen, who had appeared at the table looking vivacious with a young couple and a little boy in tow, said gently, "Cynthia, Dr. Chambers is bisexual. He and Antonio have been very quietly pursuing an affair for some time."

Cynthia, wide-eyed, said, "EWWWW! Does Peg know?" I covered my face with my hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.