The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 60

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 60 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Jack:

Mack was moved in by the time I got home that evening -- which probably wasn't hard, since Michael probably had very little clothing with him and Mack had none at all. My women were all kind of standing around, waiting... "What?" I asked, pretending to be put upon. Frieda hung back, grinning.

"I thought you were going to get a couple?" Beth said carefully.

"I don't NEED another woman," I replied, "I'm hip deep as it is! This way, maybe you girls won't kill me at some point -- you're a bunch of cum-vampires, you know? Mack needs a place for himself and Michael -- and I needed a second dick on standby -- what's the problem?" I KNEW what the problem was, where Beth was concerned...

"I really..." she mumbled -- but she knew better than to finish.

"You don't have to play if you don't want to," I insisted. "Who wants to try out Mack? Show of hands." Frieda's went up fast, followed by Tara's; after some thought, Keisha's went up, too. "Who wants to try out Mack AND me?" That got an exclamation of "Goody!" from Frieda and a waved hand from Tara. I turned back to Beth. "That's plenty of work for Mack. Don't forget that I have two other women at home. I'm pretty sure Tina will be interested -- and Dottie might, too." I let my eyes sweep the other three. "If you'll excuse us for a moment..." I collected Beth's arm and led her off, going into the next room, where I backed her against the wall and pinned her there. "Mack knows," I told her. "He won't go where he's not wanted, and he knows who my favorite girl is. Just don't rub anyone's nose in it."

"I'm sorry," Beth husked, her head down. "I just didn't want to be..."

"Fuck meat?" I finished. "Relax, you're not. If at some point you decide it might be nice for Mack to participate, we can talk about it without anyone thinking less of you. In the meantime, try not to embarrass any of the other girls with your attitude. You can probably just say that he doesn't do anything for you."

"Yes, Jack." Beth leaned up and buried her head in my shoulder. "I know I'm not doing this right, but..."

"I know -- you love me. I love you, too -- but the other girls are at least fond of me, I think, and they're more open-minded."

"I just can't..." Beth moaned.

"You could if I insisted," I replied. "It would hurt, but you could, to make me happy."

"Yes." It was a whisper.

"I'm not insisting. But, like I said, don't rub the other girls' noses in it, or I'll have to."

"Yes, Jack."

"Let's go back out."

Once we were back in the main room, I ordered Tara, "Go get Mack." Tara returned momentarily with Mack in tow. "All right," I announced. "It seems like I only have enough in me to keep two of you happy at a time -- and there are six of you, when we count the pair at home. Now, what that means is that I need a backup. Mack, here, is my back door man -- he handles the overflow. We'll be doing steady rotation, but if somebody gets the itch real bad, Mack is authorized to scratch it. Some of you like to party hardy anyway, and I can't possibly be two places at once, so Mack has THAT mission, too. It's a tough job, but I'm sure he'll bear up." I got a couple of giggles, which is what I was shooting for. "Mack's kid Michael is family -- and he gets mothered like family. Mack is family -- understand? Now, Mack is in charge of supply, but he is NOT in charge of demand -- if you don't want any, he's not gonna ask. Mack isn't in charge of anything I don't PUT him in charge of -- and that includes all of YOU! When we get to the colony, he'll probably have a job working for the Support Directorate outside the house. If he gets the urge and you all have dried up for some reason, he comes to me and I'll allocate a resource. If there is a PROBLEM on either end, I need to know about it -- but it's my opinion at this point in time that Mack is a decent sort or he wouldn't be here. By the same token, if one of you gets really, really sweet on him, we'll talk about it and I'm prepared to tolerate it -- but you're both non-exclusive resources, and if I need a dick or a pussy in a particular location at a particular time, I get it. Are we all clear?" Everybody nodded -- including Mack. "Does anybody see any immediate issues?" Nobody came forward. "Get the kids -- it's dinner time." Everybody scattered -- but I held Mack back. "Look," I told him, "Beth is ... well ... she wants to be exclusive. It's no reflection on you -- we're just hung up on each other. I don't want you upset when you realize that her spot in the rotation is empty."

"Hey, I'm fine with it," Mack replied. "This is better than I'd hoped for."

"If I was to guess, Tara and Frieda will arm-wrestle or something to see who goes first. Keisha might take a while. I can't guess about the other two, but I wouldn't be surprised if the first day or two after we hit the colony is busy, and depending on how things go, you might get one or two other regular customers. I'm pretty sure we're gonna end up playing musical dicks with Frieda and Tara, too -- both of them have been known to enjoy doubling up. Those are my guesses. Eventually, Beth might shuffle in, but it'll be a while, and one of us will probably be pissed at the other or something when it happens -- lover's spat kind of thing. If she fucks you to make me jealous, you get a fuck and she sucks hind tit for a while because I REFUSE to get jealous -- know that in advance. Just handle it. In the unlikely event that they all shut it off, we'll have to discover why -- that's the worst situation I can think of. Let's go eat." The others were back, herding my four children, so I started driving the herd toward the mess.

Mack was a hit at mess -- conceptually, anyway. Everybody was surprised -- and it was clear that Oliver, Vera, and Maureen understood that they needed to give couples serious thought. Chief was there, looking hangdog again; I had the AI route me to him and said, 'You know, Chief... ' -- and I put a flea in his ear.

He sat up straight in his chair, surprised. 'No shit?'

'No shit. I checked. There's a requisition out, even.'

'Well, let's keep it quiet for now... ' But Chief was a lot more upbeat from then on...

Mark:

I went and got Estrella in time for dinner -- and had her follow me around as usual. This time, however, I didn't spend my time ignoring her totally; my original plan to alienate her was by the boards, so I stopped acting like a jerk. Oh, we still did the one step behind and one to the right thing, but if I stopped to talk to someone, I had her come around and assume attention in front of me. In fact, I got to doing things such that, once she was settled, I would come up behind her and stand over her, usually toying with a nipple while I took in whatever the problem was. If she didn't care much for that, she certainly didn't say anything...

Eventually, we joined the family for dinner - somewhat late, but no one seemed to be in a rush. I had Estrella kneel on my left for a while, then sit on my left knee; the big issue with the latter was that Javier wanted to emulate me and his mother was still a bit bigger than he was at fourteen.

I was in a bit of a mood -- playful, more than anything else. We were out at a fairly public table and I had a thought that tickled me, not only for the effect on Estrella, but for what I knew would certainly happen between Javier and Graciela. I pulled Estrella in close and whispered in her ear, "Suck me!"

Estrella merely smiled and settled between my legs, unsealing my uniform trousers. She'd barely begun to suck when Javier got Graciela's attention and pointed at the activity; Graciela settled to her knees without complaint and Javier's eyes closed and he bit a knuckle as her head began to bob.

Marisol was up out of her chair in a flash, announcing, "I'm watching!" She got down on her knees next to her grandmother and watched with glowing eyes as I gently manhandled Estrella's head -- not because she needed it, but for Marisol's benefit. Estrella's eyes laughed at me from my lap. I split my attention between watching her and her granddaughter and watching Javier make faces as the pleasure overtook his ability to remain calm and in control. It didn't take long at all before Javier went rigid and began to shake; his eyes rolled up in his head and he uttered a prolonged grunt while clutching his mother's head to his lap. There was a smattering of applause; we'd garnered some attention, although not as much as one might think -- there were just too many naked people in the room. Of course, the activity, ironically, tended to be in the vicinity of the few of us who went around clothed...

As I returned my attention to my lap, I heard an anxious whisper of, "C'mon, Grandma, Pleeease!" Marisol was importuning Estrella about something ... and I could guess what. Estrella refused to stop what she was doing; instead, she pointed at me.

"What do you want?" I asked gently.

"I want to play too!" Marisol whined.

"This isn't play -- it's likely to get you fucked at some point!" I retorted.

"And that's bad?" Marisol replied. Estrella managed to gurgle a chuckle around my erection.

"Do as your grandmother directs," I sighed.

Nana got up and circled behind me, placing her chin on my shoulder and sliding her arms around my chest. "Do I have to go to my knees, too?"

I was vaguely amazed at her familiarity. "Your knees probably aren't as arthritic as they once were," I murmured. "In fact, for you to have come here..."

"Yes, you are correct," Nana breathed in my ear. "I want you, Marcus. I haven't wanted a man in twenty years, but I want you. Not tonight, but soon; I feel younger almost by the moment and my womanhood is making requests..." Her hands were inside my shirt, rubbing my chest; I looked down, past them as Marisol inserted her head between me and her grandmother's chest and turned her face up so she could lave my balls with her tongue. Three women ... Sensory overload hovered close ... I felt the tension mount; Estrella's mouth was like liquid heat, but Marisol's tongue raised goosepimples on my scrotum. I was close, but in control -- until Nana started sucking my neck!

There was no warning; one second, I was certain that I could last another minute or so, and the next I exploded in Estrella's mouth! The only sound I got out was, "HUUUUHHH!!!!" -- not very communicative! It was three or four pulses after the explosion before I had any control at all; I looked down at where Marisol had my balls cradled on her flat tongue -- feeling them pulse, no doubt. As I watched, dazed, she dropped her head and husked, "Save me some, Grandma! I want to taste it!" And I surged again...

As for Nana, I grabbed her head, turned mine, and stuck my tongue in her ear! "You're EVIL!" I hissed. She merely laughed, pulling away.

We got a LOT of applause! Estrella dribbling cum into Marisol's mouth was a big hit, for one thing...

I put myself together, got up, and pulled Javier aside, waving to Estrella to stay where she was. "I think you should plan to move the family tomorrow afternoon," I said quietly. "I don't really have to do tonight to know what I'm going to do. We need to be co-located or they'll gang up on one of us..."

Javier smiled. "Wouldn't THAT be terrible?"

"They're all sirens -- from your great-grandmother to your sister!" I retorted. "Fool that I was, I had them restart Nana's engine..."

"I saw," Javier laughed. "You were powerless!"

"It was three against one!" I sputtered.

Javier merely laughed. "Tomorrow, then."

"Tomorrow." I nodded.

I turned to leave, beckoning Estrella -- but it wasn't to be that easy. Marisol hopped up and pressed herself against me, turning up her face, her lips puckered. "Good night, Mark!"

"Good night." I cradled her back carefully in an open hand and bent to kiss her, trying hard to be fatherly. It wasn't easy; with her back arched, she was displaying an incredible amount of soft cleavage. Add the fact that she was deliberately pressing herself to my crotch and I began to have some sympathy for pedophiles. The girl was twelve, after all! The fact that the AIs considered her physically mature enough for sex didn't mean she was MENTALLY mature ... She opened her lips and slipped her tongue out, the little minx; I broke the kiss immediately and stepped back, in full 'fight or flight' mode! "Dammit, Marisol! Can't you wait a week to grow up?"

She pretended to think about it, then, "No..."

I shook my head, rubbing my forehead. "Estrella, now! We need to get a head start on her!" Grinning, Estrella strutted past me; Nana stood in the background, grinning at me. "You are lost, Marcus -- admit it!" I waved a finger at her and got out of there.

I took Estrella home and straight into the shower with me -- but this time, I pressed her against the fiberglass and dove on her neck. We played wet, soapy games for a few minutes, then got out. "So, do you want a blowjob?" she asked.

"Not this time." I crawled on the bed and beckoned to her, then tucked her against my shoulder as I had her daughter the night before.

"So, things are different," she mused. "Why?"

I sighed. "A couple of days ago, the primary focus of my efforts was to get you to do what you did last night -- preferably while failing me, so I had an avenue of escape. But things have been changing, and Graciela ushered in a major one; at some time last night I realized that perhaps I really didn't want to achieve that second goal. I started out thinking I was uninterested in getting involved in your family matters, yet I kept sticking my oar in -- and Nana kept making sure there was a whirlpool. Last night, I would have told you it was all Graciela -- but it wasn't. Without Nana's wisdom and devious intelligence, Graciela wouldn't have stood a chance. Without your stubborn pride and regal bearing, I'd have never stayed linked in long enough for Graciela's fire to sear me. Even Marisol's youthful curiosity and impatience figured in my change of heart -- and Javier needs me -- that is also clear. So I'm not here to toss you out of my bed, or abuse you, or humiliate you; we've moved on to acceptance. I want to know -- honestly -- if I want you in my bed regularly. And for that, I have to give you a break."

"I think you'll want me," Estrella said diffidently.

"So do I."

"I want you..."

"That's a good thing," I replied, smiling.

"Let me show you." Her hand found my cock, which was already half-hard. Then her mouth found it -- but we didn't leave it at that. I pulled her back up and she squatted over my cock, impaling her hot, wet channel with it, then rode it, her fingers interlaced with mine as she posted on it. Estrella was totally different than Graciela -- and just as good. Where Graciela was wild and fiery, Estrella possessed a controlled fury -- a focus that she brought to bear to bring forth intense sensations. At her peak, Graicela was wild and fiery and sensual --and uncontrolled -- but Estrella was careful to let nothing detract from the perfection of our union. She didn't batter my pubic bone in wild abandon -- she rose and fell on it at a controlled rate that ensured that we both got every good thing to be had from the contact and nothing bad. It wasn't that she was distanced from her efforts, either; she wasn't expending effort to tune things at the expense of her own pleasure. No, the adjustments were all part of the ride, part of her effort to get the absolute maximum amount of pleasure from our efforts -- which she did, too -- several times! There was no question whether she was peaking, either -- it was all right there, down to the gush of her fluids over my balls...

When she tired, I rolled us over and tried to do her efforts justice -- and I succeeded another two times, finding my own explosive release as her pussy clamped down on me that final time and she mewled in pleasure. She made the cutest grunts ... I stretched out atop her and she let me know I was welcome; while her wirier, more spare body wasn't as plush as Graciela's, it was firmer, more compact, less likely to be damaged, it seemed to me. She nuzzled my neck and stroked my flanks and sighed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.