The Academy
Chapter 59

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 59 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

June:

I got my element of surprise; Barb went "Oh!" when I came through the door and they both sagged in relief, then looked a bit confused while they tried to re-assess their positions.

"Good morning," I greeted them.

"Good morning," Barb replied. "You surprised us! We were expecting..."

"A man," I finished. "I know. Forgive me, but I'm as new at this as you are and I am probably as nervous as you. Let's all relax. Jesse, you needn't tuck..." I waved at his crotch. "In the unlikely event that I should actually cause you to be aroused, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." I was wearing the 'sponsor coverall' -- which really did nothing more for my shape than my housedress -- and maybe less. I shifted my glance between them, attempting to be inclusive. "Where did you go to college?"

"I went to Rutgers; Jesse went to Princeton," Barb replied, then bit her lip. I knew what she was thinking; her efforts were no longer a priority here...

"And you studied what?"

Barb kept her mouth closed and handed off thereby to Jesse. "Barb studied early child development. I studied cosmology." He eyed me and I smiled at him.

"I know the difference," I chuckled. Cosmology and cosmetology are not even close as subjects; astronomy and astrology are closer. Turning to Barb, I said, "I know nothing about raising children -- not the first thing. Frankly, I'm not sure I want to. This could create quite a load on you..."

"I love children!" Barb cried. "I just haven't..."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Zack was a big baby. Things didn't go all that well in the third trimester -- I'm small. We think that my fallopian tubes were damaged or something ... There may have been endometriosis. And I still have this..." She rubbed her slightly protruding belly. "We're hoping that Confederacy medical science can fix things. We were saving up for operations, but with the economy being the way it is..."

<Medical analysis indicates that the damage to Barbara Sayer's reproductive system is repairable. There is a simple issue requiring minor adjustment and fertility will return. Recommend that her birth canal be widened and some other structural improvements such as hip adjustments be made to support pregnancy in process.> the AI transmitted.

"I think they can fix everything," I related. "As I indicated, I know nothing about child raising. In fact, I've not really been into any part of the process -- including sex -- to date. There are several reasons for this, and everybody seems to think that I'll catch up on the sex part pretty quickly. I'm thinking your job would be to babysit me through several pregnancies and then take over as nanny for all of the children. I can't really see me having a lot of time for the children, although this might change..." I paused. "I see no reason why you can't continue to have children by Jesse, especially since it appears that they are potentially sponsor-class."

Barb looked rocked, and I realized belatedly that I had implied that I might interfere with her physical relationship with her mate. I couldn't resist... "The shoe is on the other foot, isn't it? Poor Jesse was half-expecting to be told that his access to you was terminated forever, but in the current situation, it would be your access to Jesse which would be in question..." I showed my fangs a little bit, actually surprising myself. "I'm thinking that as a normal thing, I won't interfere -- unless one of you needs to be punished..." Barb's eyes widened -- but Jesse started getting an erection! He didn't seem to notice, so I didn't point it out; I pretended not to notice. Moving on, I said, "I tend to become very tense -- does either of you know anything about massage?"

Jesse blinked. "Nothing formal. I'd be happy to learn..."

"Me, too!" Barb interjected.

"I'm thinking that might be something you both should pursue," I murmured. My pulse started racing. "I think that brings us to sex. I really don't know how to approach sex -- you see, I'm a virgin."

Both of them looked shocked. "Really?" Barb burst out.

"Yes," I admitted. "I'm ... not normal. I was slow to develop physically and I developed rapidly mentally and I'm not good with people -- poor socialization skills. I graduated college at seventeen..."

"What do you do?" Jesse asked.

"I'm a physicist," I replied. "You won't be staying at home bored all day -- with your education, I would think that I should be able to use you as a research assistant." I turned to Barb. "We may have to bring in help for you, given the fact that Jesse won't be around during the day..." The pair was looking at each other in surprise...

"That's WONDERFUL!" Barb burst out, somewhat belatedly. Then she caught up. "If it means Jesse gets to actually work in his field..."

"That would be the plan," I replied. My heart was warmed by her response; pure science isn't a paying job in a lot of cases and I could see that they were both powerfully affected by my offer. "Of course, that assumes a number of things..."

"Such as what?" Barb asked.

"Well, if Jesse is unable to become aroused in my presence, we would have a problem..." I murmured.

Both of them looked at me oddly. "I can't imagine..." Jesse muttered.

"I look like a pot-bellied pig..." Barb interjected.

I frowned. "Oh! THAT'S harsh!"

"Well..." Barb looked dejected.

"Sweetheart..." Jesse rubbed her back. "You know how I feel about you..." Then he remembered himself and turned to me. "I really don't understand what you think is objectionable -- I mean, my God! Have you SEEN some of the concubines out there?"

"Well..." I replied. "Only one man has ever paid serious attention to me -- sexual attention. And that was very recently."

"Do you think... ?" Jesse waved his hands.

"I guess. We should find out, shouldn't we?" I opened the jumpsuit and let it fall from my shoulders. The uniforms were strange in that they included built-in support for my bust, so I was not required to wear a bra; this was a subject of some rather embarrassing byplay between myself and the AI that morning, but it HAD turned out to be comfortable. Panties were apparently not required, either, but I didn't trust the cushioned crotch panel. Both of them came forward and helped me step free of the garment.

"I'm erect NOW..." Jesse pointed out.

"Are you a lesbian?" Barb asked, running her hand down my left flank.

"No. I'm ... sexless."

"I don't think so," Jesse opined. He flicked a glance at his mate and I understood the content as well as she did.

"I can share. I have to," Barb said quietly. "I can help, too, if you like, not that Jesse needs it..."

"I'm going to be a big baby, I'm afraid," I husked. I was shaking like a leaf as gentle hands roamed my body from both sides.

"There is a bed in the next room," Jesse husked. "How far are we going?"

"I don't know!" I quavered. "We should go all the way, but..."

"But it's your first time," he finished. "It's REALLY your first time?"

I nodded; I couldn't speak.

"Come. We'll go however far seems right," Barb said gently. I allowed them to lead me into the next room, where there was indeed a bed -- a large one. "Tell us what you've done," Barb said gently as they backed me onto it.

"There was a man -- a male concubine. He belongs to one of the Civil Service women -- the Sub-Decurions. He ... massaged me with oil and masturbated me. I ... sucked him," I related diffidently.

"When was this?" Jesse rumbled.

"Last night." I could barely breathe.

"Let me see..." He pulled my right leg up and I went ahead and put my left foot flat on the mattress, too. "Keep her busy, Sweetheart," Jesse directed Barb. Barb murmured calming words and caressed my left breast, but my eyes were fixed on Jesse as he gently opened my nether lips. "I can't believe it," he murmured, his eyes fixed upon the opening of my womanhood. "It's here. Her hymen -- it's here. I can see it!" He gazed at me in surprise. "You've never had sex!"

"That's so unfair!" Barb blurted. "Sex is wonderful! To think you've missed it all these years..."

"I'm like STONE!" Jesse erupted. "See?" He raised himself so I could see his penis. It was actually pulsing with his heartbeat!

"I want it!" I croaked.

"There?" Jesse nodded at my womanhood.

"Not yet," I gasped. "My hymen is thick, I think. The doctor said it was. I want to touch it..."

Jesse scooted up next to me, telling Barb in passing, "Take a look." She headed for my nether regions -- but my attention was on Jesse's curved probe and its blunt mushroom head. I reached out and touched it; the shaft seared my palm. I and slid my hand up and down its length; Jesse groaned.

"I want to suck it," I husked.

"Say the word and it's yours," Jesse gasped as I ran my thumb over the underside of his glans.

Gentle fingers were probing my womanhood; a thumb -- not Jesse's -- settled on my swollen clitoris and began to rub in a circular motion. "June, Honey, this thing is tissue-paper thin..." Barb's voice drifted up to me. "You probably won't even feel it. It'll take my finger now -- do you use tampons?"

"Uh huh..." Things were getting hazy. "Please..." I tugged at Jesse's shaft and he crawled forward so I could come up on one elbow and suck his plush glans between my lips. "Uuuummmm..."

"We're gonna take such good care of you," Barb husked. The finger she had inside me was rubbing my inner walls and the thumb was driving my erect clitoris wild! I had tunnel vision; all I could see was the shaft of Jesse's erection; my insides were quaking! I knew what was coming ... Releasing Jesse's glans, I wailed, "AI! I want them!"

"We accept!" Jesse yelped, then, "Ah, SHIT!" as I sucked him in as deep as I could.

"Barbara Sayer..." the AI intoned.

"We accept!" Barb hollered.

Then it happened -- A soft, flexible, wet tongue rubbed my clitoris! The earthquake in my loins resolved itself into a volcanic eruption and I backed off of Jesse's probing penis as orgasm took me! "OMIGAAAAAWD!!! AAAIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!" Then I was on him, sucking like a mad thing! I wanted it! I wanted his man-juice! I wanted it BAD!

Jesse could only grunt and gasp as I worked to consume him, but Barb came up from my nether regions and grabbed my arm. "No, Honey -- trust me! It's time to do it!"

"Um?" I wasn't thinking straight -- and I wasn't releasing Jesse's glans to talk, either!

"Come on, Honey," Barb cajoled, reaching up to peel my fingers from the shaft of her mate's cock. "It's time that thing entered its new home, don't you think? You can suck it again for round two..."

"I--I..." I babbled.

"Shhhh..." Barb crawled atop me and began kissing my face and neck. "Let Jesse do his job." She turned her head to regard him and said, "Gentle -- but get in. Then wait until she's ready."

"Yes, Sweetheart." Jesse backed away; I reached for his beautiful member, but missed; Barb had clamped her lips on my right nipple. I let out a groan. Barb teased my left nipple with her fingers and began kissing my neck. Jesse was out there, somewhere...

In a moment, I knew where; his blunt, plush glans rubbed up and down the furrow of my womanhood from my clitoris to my perineum. It was a new and incredible sensation that set my nerves alight. Barb had me pinned with her weight and was holding both of my hands, her fingers interlaced in mine -- but I wasn't going anywhere; I was holding my breath, waiting for something that should have happened a long time ago. Tony had prepared me for this, but I hadn't allowed him to finish; Barb and Jesse were insistent -- and they were right. I accepted Barb's lips as they melded with mine and her tongue probed my mouth -- just as another probe pushed forward into my quaking tunnel of womanhood!

There was this little twinge -- that was it! And it was submerged under the flood of sensation caused by Jesse's mushroom glans as it widened my opening. He stopped there, and seemed to rock back and forth, waiting -- but I didn't want that, so I crossed my legs behind his buttocks and squeezed, urging him forward, granting him full permission to plunder my depths! "Omigod!" he groaned; I moaned my pleasure into Barb's open mouth.

Then I was full. There was no issue with lubrication, I'd been pouring the stuff out since the moment my coverall came off! Jesse slid right into my depths, slowly, to be sure, but without any excess friction. My tunnel clasped him without any conscious thought on my part; it knew what to do. When he began to withdraw, I wanted to wail -- but he came right back, filling me again! I began to realize that those moments of emptiness were the price you paid for the joy of being filled...

Barb raised up and looked down at her mate -- OUR mate -- her glasses perched somewhat askew on her nose. "I thought you were going to wait?"

"She wouldn't let me!" Jesse puffed.

"I didn't!" I croaked. "Just do it! Do me! Oh, GOD! DO ME!"

Barb got this funny look on her face and said, "Never mind..." She hunched herself and sucked in one of my painfully stiff nipples, raising her buttocks almost chest high on Jesse -- right in front of his face!

"Jeez!" Jesse grunted, "As if I wasn't hot enough! All I can smell is wet pussy!" He pumped for a moment and then grunted, "June, Sweetheart, let me push your legs up so I can get in really deep..." I uncrossed my legs and let him rack them back, his hands on the backs of my knees, opening me wide to his assault. Things were getting hazy again; how long had it been? Seconds? Jesse leaned down a bit and made a slurping noise in little Barb's crotch and she went "MMMMM!!!" around my nipple and the volcano erupted a SECOND time!

After that, I was delirious! I remember two more stark peaks, but I floated on a cloud between them, making noises I didn't hear. I remember pulling Barb's head up and trying to shove my tongue down her throat -- when did I decide that I liked girls? Sometime after Jesse emptied himself in me, I resumed contact with reality; Barb's breasts were jiggling above me. Her hands were on the bed, bracing her, just above my shoulders. I couldn't see her womanhood for her rounded belly, but I could see Jesse's testicles as they swept forward and back and I could see his hands clutching her hips.

"Fuck me!" Barb wailed. "Oh, God, that was so hot, what we just did! I'm gonna die if I don't cum! I love Junie already!"

I didn't say anything; I just started rubbing her flanks. I flopped my knees out to the side and spread myself so Jesse could get deep into our little sweetheart, knowing she needed it. I was going to need it again, but I was a little sore -- something not really surprising. I started tweaking Barb's nipples, which, when erect, did justice to her huge areolas. Barb started gasping, "Ogod! Ogod! Ogod!!" In a few moments, she sucked in a breath and cried, "OooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!" on this rising note that got louder and louder, then, "NNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHH!!!!"

Jesse went "YEAH!" and the pair of them stopped thrusting and ground themselves against one another, neither of them uttering another sound except for harsh breathing. I kept milking nipples, knowing from the way Barb presented her small chest that she was enjoying it.

Jesse settled back on his haunches, withdrawing his member from Barb; it had these globs of white goo on it. "Roll off, Barbie," I husked, "I really want to suck Jesse's penis..."

"I think he's done," Barb puffed, flopping to her side on the bed. "I don't know where he found it for me!"

"I just want to clean it. I want to taste his ... cum, I guess you call it."

"Oh, okay..." Jesse looked exhausted, but happy as he crawled up beside my head. "It WAS pink, for a while..."

"Mmmmmm..." I ran my lips along his shaft, sucking. The taste was a bit different than Tony's -- but it was just as good, if not better. "The AI seems to think I'm going to go wild for a while, now."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.