The Academy
Chapter 57

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 57 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Estrella:

Javier -- my grandson, and in all likelihood, soon to be my sponsor -- came through the door of his room. The Decurion was gone, but I knew better than to be stupid; besides, the erection that led young Javier into the room was tempting, once I got past the dictates of the morality I was brought up on. I felt some residual guilt, but I was being forced -- both by the situation and by the people around me -- so it wasn't my fault ... Yes, I was rationalizing. It was working, wasn't it?

Perhaps I should explain a few things. That Javier is a relative and being with him is incest -- that has all been dealt with. I tried to object ... and failed.

But there was another side to all this. I love the boy -- I always have! He's handsome -- beautiful, really -- and well-mannered and pleasant and young ... Haven't you ever looked at a young person in the full flower of their youth and beauty and found lust in your heart? Even though he was forbidden to me, as he grew into manhood I could not deny the fact that he held a powerful attraction. The FIRST thing that came to mind when I would look at him, working and sweating, shirtless, his muscles sliding under his youthful, smooth skin, was the fact that I was three times his age and thus had nothing to offer -- and NOT that sleeping with him would be incest! 'Grandma is a lecherous old woman' was not a thought process I really wanted to foster...

Since my divorce from Hector, men haven't been impressive. Men my age are set in their ways -- bad ones, mostly. The places that you meet them are ALREADY a method of guaranteeing that you're looking at the subset of males who will be bad mates -- bars and clubs tend not to attract anyone stellar. Javier ... Javier was the male that I had the closest relationship with in the entire world -- and he'd already come through the door to my heart, long since! Would it be a surprise to discover that his face, his body floated before my mind's eye late at night while I tried to replace the attentions of a man with my fingers or a toy? There was another opponent there with everyone else when I blustered about incest -- and it was me! I was fighting myself, too!

Last, but by no means least, was the craving. Since Hector, men have been few and far between. In recent years, I have more or less put the whole thing away -- something we women do -- or pretend to do -- that aggravates men, because they cannot. My experience with the Decurion the night before did not bring back fond memories -- but when my lips enveloped Javier's beautiful cock, the key turned in the lock and I was fully a woman again. By the time I swallowed his seed, I wanted more...

I sat on the edge of the bed with my knees together and my hands in my lap. "I'm sorry I'm an old woman," I began.

"You won't be," Javier replied. "You'll be eighteen again."

"But for now I'm not," I replied, "so my tetas sag and my cosita looks worn and used -- and, yes, my culo does, too."

Javier shrugged. "You are experienced, Gr -- Estrella. That is a good thing. I am not concerned."

"Very well," I replied. "Do you wish to learn how to seduce a woman, or merely to pleasure one who is already tamed and cooperating?"

Javier cocked his head. "Which do you think is better?"

"For tonight? The latter, I think. Seduction is much easier when you don't have to deal with old wrinkled things. Shall we begin?" I cupped my breasts. "I don't have your mother's tetas, but then they come in a variety of shapes and sizes."

"And they are all wondrous," Javier replied, moving forward to take one of mine and handle it, examining it with glowing eyes.

"Talk like that will help you when it is time to learn about seduction," I purred. His fingers found my nipple, so I started there, croaking, "Nipples. They aren't the place to start during a seduction, but once a woman is aroused -- or even inclined to allow you to continue -- they are a powerful erogenous zone. On some women they stand up all the time, but on most, they only stiffen with arousal or a chill. Mine are old and gristly and baby-chewed -- and they like to be chewed and squeezed and pulled and twisted -- but a young girls may be tender..." He was experimenting, so I offered advice, as it could only add to my pleasure, "Go ahead and bear down some ... Yes, like that..." The resulting manipulations made me wet in the depths of my womanhood. "Every man seems to consider a woman's breasts to be his favorite toy; fortunately, we benefit from the attention..." I stopped to draw in a breath, feeling that weakness and lassitude that signals surrender. "Chew the other one a little, my love..." Javier sucked it in and applied his teeth, oh, so carefully... "More..." I croaked, as the fires began to build. "Yesss..." My hand found his erection and gripped the shaft gently as I slid my fingers up and down it; Javier groaned into my chest.

"Not yet," he gasped. "Show me..."

I released him and pressed on his shoulders so that he stepped back, and then scooted back just a tiny bit on the bed, pulled my feet up and spread them. I've always been limber; this was positively lewd! "Here it is," I husked, pulling open my outer lips and then the inner ones. "Under this fold here, this hood, is my clitoris. It is a bundle of nerves and the key to bringing a woman to her peak. Some women can orgasm from your efforts in her vagina alone, but most need to be stimulated here, too. Touching a woman here is certain to get her attention. Feel for it -- gently -- it is very sensitive. Some women cannot bear to have it touched directly, so you can attack it through the hood, but you should know what you're looking for -- that bump of flesh, there..." His finger found it, electrifying me; I gasped and stiffened and he snatched his hand away. "No, it's fine -- I TOLD you it is sensitive! It was pleasure you granted me, not pain..." I invited him back. He rubbed along the outside of the hood and I closed my eyes and drew a breath as the pleasure and arousal beckoned. "It erects, like a penis, only smaller -- and it varies in size from woman to woman, so it can be hard to find in some -- but it is there, under the hood, between the inner lips..." I rocked a little bit, back and forth, enjoying it perhaps more than I should have. Reaching down, I made a 'V' with my fingers and pointed out my outer lips, "The outer lips are generally closed, leaving just a crack; when they get pink and puffy and swell and open, it is a sign of arousal, of preparation for your penis. The inner lips can be almost nonexistent, or they can be long and rubbery -- they are thin and mostly made up of skin. Mine are ... somewhere between..." Javier continued to stimulate my clitoris, which was a distraction. I paused and panted a bit, gasping, "You are too good at that!" -- and then gathered myself. "Use your finger -- find the opening ... It is low down..." Javier did so. "Go ahead -- penetrate me!"

"This is it..." Javier wormed his finger inside me. "And this feels good?"

"Oh, yes!" I tried not to pant. "Turn your palm up and go deep. Feel the upper surface. Feel that rough area? That is the 'G' spot. It is a center of sensation in my vagina. If you..." But he was already rubbing it! "Yesss..." My belly buzzed as if it were being exposed to a low-voltage electrical current.

"So this is how it's done..." Javier mused.

"Yes," I gasped. "The only other thing ... Just as a mouth feels wonderful on your penis, if you attack my clitoris with your lips and tongue and drive your tongue into my vagina, it is extremely pleasant and likely to cause an orgasm."

"Yesss..." Javier went to one knee and pulled away the hand manipulating my clitoris and replaced it with his lips...

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" I was transported! He stopped and I flopped back, unable to maintain my froglike position, but I reached for his head and pulled his face back into my womanhood shamelessly. "More!"

For a short but incredible time I was without the will to stop; I rubbed my womanhood all over Javier's face as his tongue and lips brought me more and more intense pleasure. My secretions flowed freely, wetting his face and my entire crotch. His tongue and lips on my clitoris wound me tighter and tighter until I was rigid, immobile -- and then something went 'POP!' and I screamed in release! I humped and thrashed and made incoherent sounds and acted like a total slut -- but I needed it too badly to feel any shame over it. When I flopped back and released his head, Javier laughed and wiped my secretions from his face, "So, did I get it right?"

I laughed deliriously. He stood and muttered, "I think I understand the next part..." Then he grabbed my hips and drew me back to the very edge of the bed, stood, and placed the tip of his probe at my portal.

I offered nothing in the way of argument or struggle; instead, I smiled and pulled my legs up, granting him full access. It was time ... He pushed forward and I closed my eyes so I could concentrate on the feel of his stiff shaft as it pushed past my opening and into my depths. I discovered that I needed this SO much more than I'd ever realized! He filled me and it was Heaven -- then his hips began to cycle and it went beyond! Orgasm gripped me in mere moments -- and I pulled Javier along with me, reveling as he surged and groaned and pulsed his seed into my depths. He cycled slowly in my tunnel for a few moments, then his eyes lit, and he again took charge, asserting himself and setting a new rhythm; we weren't done...

What followed was for me a series of incredible, eternal moments linked by very short periods of relative sanity. I must have peaked a dozen times before Javier again exploded into my depths and collapsed atop me. Listless, I did my best to lug him onto the bed; only his youth and energy granted me the assistance that made it work. When we settled, he covered my body again -- and I reveled in it ... I think the AI shut off the lights.

Troy:

"What about a couple?" Bitch asked me. Bitch's name was apparently Eleanor, but I didn't want to call her that. Slut seemed so general -- more a descriptive -- so I settled on 'Bitch' or 'my Bitch' for now. I'd brought her back to my quarters after dinner and knelt her up and fucked the living dog shit out of her -- and as before, she handled it really well ... Now we were stretched out side by side on the bed, relaxing. The kid was in another room, being entertained by a video or something. He didn't seem terribly excited by the whole thing, as far as I could tell ... I figure he had a long talk with his mother when she decided to become my slut -- yeah, okay, concubine!

I said, "Huh? What the fuck for? I don't get it."

"Okay..." Bitch mused, "Let's say that the woman is flexible. You're gonna be pushing her regularly, though, right -- even if it's a little bit? So she'll need help recovering. The man isn't directly involved, so he can be all upset and outraged and supportive and stuff -- not to mention the fact that he can take care of the kids. When she's dumped out, he can help her put herself back together. There's also the fact that you can work on him and get part of your jollies that way."

I grimaced. "I'm not into fucking guys."

"You don't have to be," Bitch replied. "Remember that video they put up the other day?"

"Yeah," I grunted. "Dude got fucked."

"Yes, but he ALSO did a lot of OTHER stuff!" Bitch pointed out. "Like actually sticking those guys' dicks in his old lady, for instance. That would work on a guy, I bet."

"Yeah, I see that..." Bitch had a point.

"Besides, it's not about fucking or getting head, anyway, is it, Master? It's about domination. I bet you can fuck a guy to prove you own him..." Bitch eyed me sidelong.

I thought about it. "Bitch, you're too sneaky for your own good. Yeah, you're probably right..."

Bitch smiled. "It's the mission you gave me. I want to succeed."

I cocked my head, eyeing her. "So what do you figure your job is, anyway?"

Bitch looked me dead in the eye, "It's my job to do anything you ask of me, to the absolute best of my ability. It's my job to meet every challenge you set for me. It's my job to be perfect."

"That's quite a job," I retorted, grinning, "What if you don't measure up?"

She didn't back down. "Then I expect you to punish me."

"What if I decide not to be fair about it?"

She STILL didn't back down! "Then you won't be. And if I fail, you'll still punish me -- probably because you wanted to in the first place."

"And so you'll put up with whatever fiendish punishments I come up with?" I asked.

She shrugged. "It's my job."

I was amazed. "Have you done this before?"

She looked pensive. "Well, yes and no. My father ruled my family and didn't take any crap. My husband treated me like a servant. The difference between the two of them was that Daddy paid attention. He was ... vigilant. My husband didn't care; I was part of the furniture unless something went wrong -- and then I was just worthless. When I was on my own at school, no one ever noticed me, until I met my husband -- but he was just looking for a servant, and would rather have had a robot, probably. You're like Daddy -- you pay attention and you crack the whip. Even if you're pissed -- even if I screw up and you punish me -- it's attention. Whether you fuck me or you slap me around, it's STILL attention. If you're watching me like a hawk and jumping on everything I do wrong, you're STILL watching me. I really didn't like being furniture. I want to work hard and earn your approval -- or be punished for not meeting your standards."

"So if I kick your ass?" I queried.

"I'll assume that I earned it," she replied, "or, at the very least, you needed to beat on somebody and I'm handy."

"I can think of a hundred little sadistic things I've wanted to do to a woman one time or another," I threatened.

"Here I am ... Her gaze was level.

"What if I decide to ignore you?"

"You'll be punishing me," she replied calmly. "It's not your way, but I've handed it to you as a tactic. I'll suffer through it. You'll know and I'll know it's deliberate, so..."

I snorted. "So it's attention, even though it isn't."

She smiled. "Something like that." Then her eyes popped. "Oh! I had an idea!"

"What?"

"If you get a couple, you can get one with a girl -- thirteen, maybe fourteen -- and you can use HER against BOTH of THEM..."

I was amazed! "That's fucking BRILLIANT! I can turn the daughter into total fuck-meat -- right in front of her parent's eyes! And then I can start on the mother..." Damn! What a plan!

"You know, Master, long-term..." Bitch mused.

"Long-term, I will have created three perfect slaves," I replied. "Someone else will benefit, but is that so bad?" I grinned evilly -- and Bitch grinned back.

I'm going to keep her -- she's too fucking perfect NOT to!

Jack:

Beth picked dinner Thursday evening to ask, "Jack, Sweetie, are we going to be taking on any couples?"

Brilliant conversationalist that I am, I said, "Huh?"

The AI practiced discretion for once, transmitting, <Your current concubine headcount could become stressful without assistance, Lieutenant Harper.> I think it was only the fact that we were in a room with several hundred people and it couldn't limit my embarrassment to the immediate group effectively.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.