The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 56

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 56 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

June:

He was gone; he'd said nice things, but I wasn't at all sure I believed him. I'd forgotten all about the women until they scared and embarrassed me by reappearing and letting me know that they'd seen it all. Then they'd left me to ... relax...

I felt wonderful! Amazing! But no one knew better than I that Pandora's Box had opened and I would have to deal with the consequences. They claimed that they got sex from men regularly -- what if they lied?

"AI, where is Sub-Decurion Maureen Hopkins?"

<In her quarters with the concubine Tony.>

"What are they doing?" 'I should call her. The older one is probably a better liar... '

<They are having sex.>

"They are?"

<Indeed.> The AI proved right then and there that no one had any privacy by displaying the couple on the ceiling. The man, Tony, was holding the woman's hips, driving his penis into her from behind while she knelt on her hands and knees. Both of them were clearly deep into the act.

"Thank you -- that's enough..." I really couldn't watch THAT for very long... "Where is the other Sub-Decurion?"

<Sub-Decurion Vera Hopkins is in her quarters... > The AI paused, then <She is having sex with her concubine Cletus. They have just begun... > It displayed the older Sub-Decurion being serviced similarly to the young one by a black man...

"Thank you," I croaked, waving it off. Clearly, they weren't lying... "AI, these women -- what is their secret? They don't look particularly fetching..."

<Objectively, Doctor, you approach what could be described as the male projection of the ideal female form more closely than either of the Sub-Decurions.> The AI threw up three-dimensional rotating nude displays of all three of us. <As you can see, breast shape and weight distribution are less than optimal for both of them. The primary difference appears to be the fact that they embrace opportunities for sexual activity while you avoid them.>

"They want it and I don't? It's that simple?" I asked.

<You fear it, Doctor. You fear to place yourself in a position where a relationship with a male might occur.>

I knew that -- but I wouldn't have admitted it to myself, so the AI had to rub my nose in it. "What am I to do?"

<The optimum solution has already been presented, > the AI declared. <You will acquire concubines, at least one of whom will be male. This will place you in control and reduce your fears. When the situation becomes urgent enough, you will take action.>

"When the situation becomes urgent enough?"

<You will desire a man's touch again, Doctor. Eventually, you will overcome your fear. You will have sex -- and you will enjoy it. Now that you know what it is like, your animal nature will not allow you to rebuild your barriers. At some point, you will discover that you look forward to meeting your reproduction quota. If you follow the Sub-Decurion's advice and obtain a male and a female, the female will absolve you of most parental duties, minimizing the interference with your work, while the male provides you with pleasure and opportunities for impregnation. Ultimately, as your persona moves beyond its current one-dimensional focus, your CAP score will increase, allowing you to acquire as many as three couples under the standard guidelines, and perhaps more.>

The AI made it all sound simple -- and it was telling me that I'd already let go of the edge and was starting my slide down a slippery slope to a future I had difficulty imagining. Oddly, I didn't get tense about it... "AI, would you turn off the lights, please?" I didn't even bother to get up off the table...

Graciela:

I followed the Decurion to his quarters -- AFTER parading through several messes behind him while he sampled the mood of the colonists. I learned to go to my knees immediately any time he stopped somewhere. We had dinner -- or rather, he did. I did too -- but I didn't pick it out and I didn't get a fork; I got whatever he stuck in my mouth. Mama warned me about that...

No sooner were we in his quarters than the Decurion turned to me and said, "What do you know about blowjobs? You HAVE given blowjobs, right?"

Well, a few... "Yes, Decurion."

"Tonight, I am your master," he replied. "If you get to call me Decurion again, it will probably mean that you did not meet my needs. Undress me." I rose and assisted as he got out of his uniform, tossing it on a nearby chair. He went to sit in another and beckoned me, "Come here and kneel up." I did so, waiting and watching. "Keep your hands down and your throat open and breathe through your nose. Tighten your lips as you withdraw, but keep them loose as I go in. Use your tongue. Swallow. Any questions?"

"No, Master." That was the last intelligible thing I said for several minutes. It wasn't the last noise, though -- I choked -- a lot! -- before I adapted to his stroke. Raul never used me like that -- and Raul wasn't as gifted, anyway, in penis length. The Decurion put his hands in my hair, basically covering my ears, and he used my mouth, moving my head where he wanted it -- which was usually impaled on his cock so deeply that I choked. I clutched his calves and tried not to cry, as it wouldn't help my breathing; I knew better than to push him away. Somehow, I didn't vomit; he seemed to know when I was close and would back off. After a while, I adjusted to the pattern and his working at depth and things got easier, but they didn't get good.

I got one word of warning: "Swallow!" But I knew it was coming and he didn't try to put it directly down my throat. His cojones bounced and his cock pulsed and he flooded my mouth with his seed -- and I felt a certain sense of accomplishment as I swallowed it. I'd done it and I hadn't vomited. Now that I knew what he liked, next time would be better...

"Go clean up," he directed. My chin, neck, my chest between my tetas, -- even my belly was covered with drool. "Tell me when you're done so I can shower." I got up to walk out, but when I got to the door, he said, "Graciela..."

I half turned. "Master?"

"Come back." I did so. "Now walk to the door again." I did this three times before he said, "You have a beautiful walk. I love the way your hips sway..." He waved me off -- and my hips swayed MORE because I was smiling and I wanted him to enjoy it. Stupid, eh? After what he'd just done to me? But he said it and I knew he was telling the truth and it was complimentary -- and he didn't hand out compliments...

As I wiped my chin, neck, and chest in the bathroom, I realized that Nana was right -- the Decurion WAS impressive. I understood what he'd just done -- it was just enough and not too much. He used me -- but he was clear about it and there wasn't any sadism or unnecessary brutality and his attitude wasn't nasty or anything -- he even complimented me afterward! No, he was putting me in my place; I wasn't in charge here. He probably could have TOLD me that twenty times, but it wouldn't have been as effective as what he did. Mama thought he was mean and rude -- but she missed the point. The Decurion is all about not getting caught up in things he can't control -- and relationships are one of those things. Either he is in charge, or he is out. I got it. I went back into the room where he was and knelt and said, "I'm done, Master."

"Good. You can hold my towel." He beckoned and I followed him back to the bathroom and sat on the toilet while he showered. I was a little surprised that he didn't want me in there with him, but again, it was all up to him. When he shut off the water I stood and was ready to dry him off as he stepped out. He stood still and let me do it -- and by the time I was done he was erect again. THAT told ME something -- I was desired! Objective and isolated he might pretend to be, but his erection let me know that being there wasn't a waste of time...

Maybe I should say a few things about me. Nana is from the old country, and Mama got a lot of what is in her head from there -- but I'm an American girl, even if I AM a hot mamacita! When I speak Spanish, it's to keep stupid gringos from knowing what is going on, not because I don't know English! Maybe I'm not real smart -- but I know when a man is looking, and the Decurion? He was looking. The other thing is, Mama is American, too, but she is a lot more into the Church than I am. I know that in the old country, the Church had a lot of influence -- but in America, almost everybody goes through the motions but kind of separates the crap from what makes sense. You would think that Nana would be hidebound, coming from the old country as she does, but she's seen too much, I guess...

Anyway, you don't have to poke a hole in my head to let stuff in or out; we're doing the slave thing. I'm not going to make a fool of myself in front of Javier like Mama did. It's going to take a mental adjustment, but I love Javier -- I can do sex with him. Having seen what he has to offer, well, it won't be hard, you know? As for the Decurion, he's hard but fair -- and things ARE more like they were in the old country. Love is something you hope for down the line; for now, it's about sex and power. I'm a little worried about the culo thing -- I mean, my ass? But I trust the Decurion -- if he wants in there, he has a reason. I'll talk to Nana about it tomorrow and try to be good...

I followed him to his bedroom; he didn't bother to put anything on. He climbed into bed and beckoned me to follow, gesturing for me to crawl up and lie down with my head on his shoulder. Then he surprised me with, "Tell me about your marriage."

I took a moment to get my head together. "What do you want to know?"

"Were you happy?"

"Mostly," I replied. It was a fresh scab - I was a little bit afraid to pick it. "Raul wasn't educated; he had no skills. He was a migrant farm worker. He took as good a care of us as he could, but he was gone a lot. Javier and Mirasol were at the school on a scholarship -- and Raul managed to arrange it, somehow, through some man he met. When he was home, it was good; I'll miss him. I do, actually."

"Are you sorry you're here?" the Decurion asked.

"Raul wanted this for us," I replied. "When he discovers we are gone, it will be bittersweet for him. I believe that he and Mama are the reason that Javier is as he is -- I am just a vessel. Raul was wise and smart, but he never had a chance."

The Decurion's attention went elsewhere for a moment; when it came back, he said, "I believe you are right. I will do what I can for him; you must both move forward, but if it is convenient and we can find him, we will try to evacuate him to some place."

"That would be nice," I murmured. What else could I say? "Raul will be all right. We were apart often -- I could not follow him with the children. I know that he was not always physically faithful, although he was loyal and a good provider. It was a subject we never discussed; I saw no reason to deny him comfort while he sacrificed for us."

"What about you?" he asked.

"I was faithful. It was my act of loyalty to him," I replied. "We spoke about this, though; both of us are released by this. I, too, will move on and do what I must without any concerns over betrayal of Raul's trust."

"He WAS wise," the Decurion murmured. "What of me? Am I objectionable?" I levered myself up on my elbow to look down at him, surprised. "It matters -- you DO have a choice. You need not be here; there are other men," he added.

"Have I offended?" I asked, surprised.

"No. I'm trying to be fair," he replied. "Nana and I have been ... pressing you and your mother -- both for my own and Javier's benefit. There ARE other options."

"Nana is wise, Mama is a fool," I retorted, and poked him in the chest while adding, "and YOU are a catch! I'm pleased with where I am."

"What about earlier?"

"I'm not stupid," I replied. "You are the Boss. That was your presentation. I got it."

He smiled and cupped one of my breasts, collecting the nipple between his fingers. "I want to have sex now."

"Good!" I smiled back and reached for his cock, which was only half-hard. "Do you want me to suck you?"

"Your hand will do," he replied, releasing my breast and sliding his hand down my flank. "Lie back."

I did as he asked, wondering if he was going to just climb on. He didn't; he adjusted his position and had me open my legs and took possession of my cosita with one hand and one nipple with his lips. I was hot -- instantly -- like flipping a switch. My legs moved of their own accord, while my cosita chased his fingers; I groaned, pumping his already hard length in my hand. It was mere seconds before his hand made wet sloppy noises, splashing my juices around, while I stiffened and cried out in passion as a wave crashed over me. "Now!" I gasped, as I collapsed in the aftermath.

"That's for ME to decide!" he reproved.

"Yes, Master!" I acknowledged, berating myself for my foolishness. I knew better than that... "I got carried away."

He slid two fingers along my love lips, trapping my button between them. "You're forgiven." His attentions had my button vibrating; I would peak again, soon! I said nothing, but there was no way to hide my urgency; I had to concentrate on continuing to merely jack him, rather than trying to pull him into me!

He knew. Smiling, he moved himself over one of my legs to get between them, then murmured, "Put it in." I was happy to; I rubbed the rubbery bulbous head of his tool along my love lips and pulled it onto my opening, then lifted my hand away. He snapped his hips, and I howled like an animal; my womanhood was full, and I was happy about it!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.