The Academy
Chapter 55

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 55 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Vera:

"Now, now, Dr. Mortensen!" I chided, "Just relax! There are ways and means..."

"Oh, oh, oh ... Call me June, please ... I ... I just can't! Oh, my head..." June Mortensen wailed.

"Tony!" Maureen waved Tony forward, "Rub her neck some -- she's getting all tense!"

"Oh, I don't know -- you shouldn't ... Can't we carry on this conversation later?" June begged.

"Dr. Mortensen, Sub-Decurion Hopkins is correct. This is a requirement of your sponsorship, and it will be rigorously enforced due to your intelligence. Delay is not to be tolerated..." the AI erupted suddenly into the air of the room.

"Oooh! Don't! Oh! Well..." June tilted her head forward to let Tony get to her neck and shoulders.

"He's really quite skilled," Maureen murmured.

"I ... see..." June murmured in reply.

"You see, there ARE benefits to the whole concubine thing," I noted. "We would like to see you take on a nice young couple."

"A couple? I don't know. I mean, a woman, perhaps..." June mused.

"A woman would be a big help to you, but she can't handle the primary issue," I pointed out. "The Confederacy requires that you have children the old-fashioned way."

"Excuse me?" June gasped.

"That's right," I nodded. "Sex. With a man."

"I ... I really can't..." June rocked her head back and forth under Tony's ministrations. "Men don't ... find me attractive."

I laughed. "We'll come back to that. Would you like to stretch out, Dear, and let Tony REALLY get to work on that neck and back of yours?"

"I ... I shouldn't. I'm the hostess here..."

"You're also under a lot of stress," Maureen pointed out. "Tony has magic hands. AI, please convert that table to a massage table..."

"Acknowledged." The AI did its usual magic and a nearby table morphed.

"Come, stand up. AI, can you replicate a short robe for June?" Maureen asked. "Let me take you to the bathroom to change."

"No, no -- I don't think this is wise..." June objected weakly.

"Doctor, the Sub-Decurion has your welfare in mind. Please cooperate," the AI directed. "The robe is in the replicator, as well as towels. Will massage oil be required?"

"Excellent idea!" I interjected. "Please!"

It took both of us to get June out of that dress and into the robe -- and she insisted upon underclothing. Tony gave a little wave to indicate that he would handle those. Then she balked at getting out of the robe and onto the table, "I can't just undress in front of him!"

"He's a professional, June!" Maureen insisted. "You're still in your undies! They cover more than a lot of bathing suits!"

"Well ... Turn your back..." June got out of the robe and climbed onto the table -- and insisted upon being hidden under two towels. Tony rolled his eyes, but he leaned over to Maureen and whispered something, and she smiled. As he went to work, standing beside the table, she came over to me.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He said he's a professional persuader," she whispered back, giggling.

"So, June, to get back to our conversation..." I resumed.

"Don't do that!" June's head came up.

"I can't work around a bra!" Tony argued. "It's all under the towel. There are two other women here. Relax! That's what I'm TRYING to do for you..."

"Now it just flops!" June whined.

"Take it off, then. You're still under the towel and will have the robe..." He began rubbing under the towel. "Come on, now..."

June managed to get the thing off and get flat. I actually had the AI do a kind of low beanbag chair so I could get below table level and be able to see her face through the hole in the extension that supported her head. "Where were we?"

"Concubines," June replied, then looked surprised.

"Yes, and children. June, wouldn't it be nice to get one of these regularly?" I asked.

"He doesn't belong to me," June muttered.

"You can have your own. He can help you move furniture or whatever and make your life pleasant, and every once in a while, try to make a baby."

"Isn't pregnancy..."

"Uncomfortable?" I finished for her. "Sometimes. Nobody said your job would be easy. It IS your job, you know!"

"I really didn't sign on for that..."

"You deluded yourself if you believed otherwise, Doctor," the AI interjected. I wondered if it was playing 'bad cop' on purpose.

"Well ... Relaxation was leaching some of the fight out of her. "You won't get a man to do that with me. Men don't see me that way," June declared.

"That's HIS job -- and he'll do it!" I insisted. "I never knew a man who wouldn't, when push comes to shove."

"It will never happen ... What are you doing?"

Tony had a hand in the middle of her back to keep her from getting up. "Climbing onto the table. I'm unbalanced. Don't TELL me you can't tell the difference! I need to be centered." He knelt over her and began working her shoulders, "See?"

"Well..."

"Let the man work," I insisted. June subsided.

"Children..."

"Once they're born, you give them to the male and the female to take care of. Every once in a while you smile at one or something. Nothing to it," I argued.

"A couple."

"Yes," Maureen took over. "They already are used to one another. They're a team. They won't need to be in your way all the time -- they're used to depending upon each other."

"I can't oil her properly," Tony grumbled.

"I'll lift the towel," Maureen offered.

"What?" June yelped.

"For God's sake, June! It's your back! Nothing is showing!" Maureen lit into her. "If you were paying a hundred dollars for this, you wouldn't be complaining!"

"I wouldn't ... Never mind. Go ahead." Maureen lifted away the upper towel and Tony began oiling June, running his hands in long strokes from her waist to her shoulders, pressing and smoothing. I was envious. June's eyelids drooped. "I just don't know..."

"It's not as if you have a choice, June," I said quietly. "We're just bringing you around, you know?"

"I ... When do I have to do all this?" June whined.

"The sooner the better, if you want a quality couple," Maureen pointed out.

"What am I looking for?"

"Someone who will appreciate you and be appreciative of your sponsorship, I would think. AI, can you set up some kind of screen so we can both see?"

"Affirmative." The AI produced a kind of triangular setup with two screens back to back on a flat base. Holding it on my lap, I could use one screen while June used the other.

"Can you show us what you think June's top ten choices might be?" I asked.

"Affirmative."

"This looks like a nice couple," I offered as the screens lit. "One kid, a third grader..."

"Kids?" June blurted.

"They count as yours, you know..." We went on like that for a few minutes, then Tony mumbled something at Maureen.

"Hey!" June made to rise up. "My panties!"

"They're getting oily," Tony complained, "And I can't do your glutes properly. It's all under the towel."

"Not right now it isn't!" June argued.

"I'm holding the towel up so he can get them off," Maureen said. "If you'd just stop worrying and let him do his job ... Mom and I would BOTH just go naked and forget about it!"

"Well..."

"I thought men don't think about you that way?" I carped. "Come on, we're working here..."

Tony climbed off the table and went to work on the sole of June's left foot. June groaned. "Oh, all right..."

"I'll get them," Maureen offered. Tony continued to work on the foot. I subvocalized to the AI, 'Put video of June's face up on a wall or something so Tony and Maureen can see how they're doing.'

<Acknowledged.> Maureen looked up and grinned. June must have tired feet; her eyes unfocused every time Tony dug into the sole of hers.

I had the AI project Tony's progress for me out of June's sight for my own entertainment while we limped through discussing five couples. Tony would get above June's knees and she would just stop talking and her eyes would take on this glazed look while he worked a thigh. When he finished the first pass, he started oiling, coming up from her feet. When he got above the knees, he crawled on top of the table again and would kneel over a leg -- and settle to the point that his crotch sat on her leg. June just seized up, her eyes glazed. When Tony got to the top of June's right thigh, he kept going, sliding his inside hand along her slit, up along the perineum, and past her asshole before he shifted grips and started massaging her right ass cheek. June's nostrils flared and she caught her breath, but there were no complaints; she was incapable of speech, though -- I tried to get her to acknowledge the images of the couple that were playing on the screens and she just wasn't there...

He did the same thing with her other leg. The little sneak was good; he had her legs spread fairly wide at the end of it; the AI must have been helping, since a standard massage table isn't that wide. When he zipped over her pussy, June gasped again and her eyes bugged, but she didn't utter a peep. When he was done with her ass, he crawled between her legs and started on her lower back -- and laid his erection along the crack of her ass! "Wh--what's THAT?" June gasped.

I leaned up to look, pretending I didn't know. "Tony's dick, it looks like. I guess maybe men DO think of you that way!"

"But they DON'T!" June protested. "Look at me!"

June is a big girl, heavy, but not any three hundred pounds -- maybe two twenty. Hell, I have her beat! "Look at ME, Hon! I'm bigger than you are and you have nicer jugs! I get laid! I got laid three times last night! Your problem is that you're not advertising."

"Th--three times?" June gasped.

I nodded. "Sucked down a couple of nice juicy loads of cum, too! Maureen, how many times did Tony do you last night?"

"Twice." Maureen blushed.

I watched Tony slide his erection along June's oily ass crack. "Want a happy ending to that massage, Hon? Say the word and Tony will slide that pecker of his right in..."

"No! I ... I don't think..." June sputtered. Tony just cocked his head; I knew what he was thinking. She was scared, but she could be convinced...

I decided to take a different tack. "Then why don't you roll over and let Tony finish oiling the good parts?"

The silly idiot rolled over! Tony popped up to let her, then settled above her belly with his cock between her tits -- and she went cross-eyed looking at it. The AI, in on the game, tilted her headrest up; it was all I could do to keep from laughing as Tony started oiling her jugs! You could tell she'd probably been hiding in her quarters, because a cock, erect, close-up, was big news, obviously! She had jugs in the large orange to small grapefruit range that had never held milk; Tony was all about showing her that nipples were an erogenous zone while he oiled the living daylights out of them. Her hands came up and waved a bit -- and settled on his ass. "How does that feel?" Tony asked.

"Oh, ummm, very nice ... Yes, very nice..." June burbled. Her harsh breathing said that she was understating things.

"Okay, I'm going to use one hand to work on your pudenda now; you just relax..." Tony said like it was the most ordinary thing in the world -- then he reached behind him and started rubbing June's pubic mound!

June's gasp sucked half of the air out of the room, I think! Then she went, "Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!!!" and her knees came up -- which pushed Tony forward a bit. Tony leaned forward and pressed on the top of his cock shaft with his thumb to keep it between June's jugs -- which put it right at her lips!

"Yeah, you can do that," Tony said conversationally, as if the whole thing was her idea. "Just open up..."

June was squeezing Tony's ass cheeks -- probably because they were handy -- and Tony took advantage of it. When June let out another long moan, it sounded like "Oooooooohmmmmm..." -- because Tony slid the tip of his dick between her lips in the middle of it! Tony didn't ram it in -- he just closed the hole, leaving her sucking the very tip. And she WAS sucking -- make no mistake! I could hear the slurping sounds! She'd forgotten all about Maureen and I; Maureen, sensing it, had gotten out of sight at some point. Now, it was just Tony, the professional persuader...

"Take what you want -- you've got my ass -- just give a little tug..." Tony muttered. "I've got your pussy..." He did, too -- he was rubbing her mound with all four fingers! I watched, my twat steaming, while June slowly pulled Tony's glans all the way into her mouth. "That's it. Wash the underside with your tongue. Taste good? It feels good. You want my cum, I bet, don't you? Let me move it a little, back and forth -- you can control it with your hands ... Just roll your lips over the flange and lick the underside ... That's it..."

I made like a total voyeur, having the AI display June's face on the screen in my lap while I shoved two fingers in my twat and jilled myself. June's eyes were glazed, and she panted through her nose like 'the Little Engine that Could' with her cheeks indented from sucking. Her hands moved on his ass, pulling him in, then releasing him so he could move back out. Tony had one hand rubbing a nipple and the other making loud, liquid noises in June's snatch. He was hot, too -- you could see it in his face...

"Want more? That's okay, men like to go deep -- but you have to come back all the way over the flange because that's where it's sensitive ... Yeah, like that ... Oh, yeah, that's good..." Tony directed while June lipped more and more of his shaft.

'Where are you?' I subvocalized to Maureen.

'At the foot of the table, ' Maureen radioed back. 'She's gonna blow any second -- you should SEE how puffy her pussy is!' The AI took my mental nudge and flashed up Maureen's view; Tony's hand was soaking wet and June's pussy looked twice the normal size and pink...

Then the AI shifted back and I realized why; June's eyes got HUGE and she went, "MMMMMMMMWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" -- and started shaking like a leaf -- ESPECIALLY below the waist! June's hips started dancing and Maureen yelped, "Jeezus! She's squirting!" -- and stood up with a wet patch on her uniform! I snorted a chuckle, but kept the noise down, even though one look at June's face told you she was in La La Land...

Tony, consummate professional that he was, crooned, "Yeah, Baby! That's it -- enjoy yourself! Wasn't that good? Want another? I can take you for the big ride if you like -- just let me slide back..." But she didn't; June clutched Tony's ass and started feeding herself dick again, so Tony switched hands and went for Round Two, rubbing June's clit and pussy lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.