The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 54

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 54 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Mark:

The door opened and Nana stood there, grinning like a croc. "I've come for Graciela," I announced, "and to check on Estrella."

"Very well," Nana replied formally, backing away from the door. "Graciela!"

"Nana?" Graciela stuck her head out of the door of a side room, took me in and blinked in surprise. I beckoned with a finger and she stepped through the door and came forward.

"Attention," I directed, and she settled to her knees. "Spread the legs a bit." She did so. I walked around her, pulling her raven hair back from over her right shoulder so it didn't mask the curve of her breast. Graciela's mother was a handsome woman, but she didn't have 'C' cups -- nor was she as rounded as Graciela, who met my 'big, but forgiven due to presentation' standard. She probably weighed one forty, but carried it very well, just looking womanly. There was a little bit of belly bulge, but not a roll. I probably haven't mentioned this, but I DO have a weak spot for Hispanic women -- and Graciela had my interest, not that I wanted ANYONE to know it. I abused her a little, feeling her up from behind and watching her nipples pop, then squatting to rub her ass and slip my hand between her legs from behind -- THAT got me a look of surprise ... She opened her mouth and I stuck a finger in it; funny how just about anyone will start sucking the finger if you do that ... From my observations, Estrella had pride and her regal bearing, but Graciela had fire; already, just from touching her, I knew that I would not limit myself with the daughter the way I had with the mother. I would test Graciela's fellatio, but that would not be the main course...

I turned to Nana, "Someone should tell the man of the house that I am here." Nana nodded and scuttled off; Javier was not to be yelled for like a mere woman.

He arrived momentarily. "Good evening, Decurion."

"I have come for your mother per our agreement," I murmured. "How is your grandmother?"

Javier cocked his head. "Okay, I guess..."

"What has she done for you?" I pressed.

"Well, nothing, if I understand your question."

"Why not?" I pretended amazement and glanced around, making certain that Graciela saw my look; when the time came, I expected Graciela to do her duty -- and it appeared that her mother was going to be the object lesson. "Are you waiting for later?"

"Perhaps she is, Sir," Javier opined.

"It isn't up to her," I replied. "It's up to you! Why don't we fix this now, so I know whether to bother with her in the future."

"Okay..." Javier eyed me.

"A moment..." I beckoned him and we strode to another room. "I am doing this for your benefit. At this point, your great-grandmother and I are conspiring to make your mother and your grandmother come to the table for you. We need your help in this, obviously -- but I'm sure you can do your part..."

"Yes..." Javier's eyes lit. "You told them that we would share them in any case, did you not? How would that work?"

"As a recommendation, we should merge households, if we get to that point," I replied, "then we can collaborate on filling any additional concubine slots with whatever strikes our combined fancy."

Javier nodded. "Are you thinking seriously of taking one of them?"

I nodded. "Yes -- although without your great-grandmother pitching for them, we would never have gotten this far. It is a sad thing that she is too old to bear more children, frankly."

"What should I do?" he asked.

"Demand service from your grandmother," I replied. "I played games with her last night; she only got to service me orally. Perhaps that was a mistake; she probably feels that either she is not yet obligated, or that her obligation is limited to oral sex -- but you should demand the full treatment, if you know what I mean -- and I will be there as both the carrot AND the stick ... Your mother will be watching, which will make her more tractable for both of us."

Javier nodded. "I understand."

"Let's let Nana handle collecting your grandmother," I chuckled. Javier smiled and nodded. Nana was standing there when we exited the room, both smiling. "Nana, there seems to be an issue with Estrella meeting her responsibilities. Would you summon her for us?"

"ESTRELLITA!!!" Nana took off at an amazing pace and returned moments later, driving her daughter before her while haranguing her in rapid-fire Spanish.

Estrella looked from me to Javier and back, "Yes?"

"When did you plan to present yourself to Javier?" I asked.

"We didn't ... It was only..." Estrella blustered.

"It wasn't sex?" I asked.

"Well..."

"Did you even offer that?" I pressed.

"No, I..."

"You're not serious, then," I concluded.

"But..."

"What are you going to do?" I pressed. I leaned over to Javier and whispered, "Take charge. She isn't Grandma -- she's an adult and you are an adult..."

Javier stood nodding; I watched the change come over him as her set his mind to his task. "Estrella! Attention!" He snapped his fingers and pointed at the floor before him.

Estrella's eyes got as big as saucers. "Javier, I am..."

"You are a woman and a concubine -- or will be -- and a member of my household!" Javier rasped. "Why are you still standing?"

"This is..." Estrella blustered.

"This is where the rubber meets the road, Estrella," I interrupted.

My interruption gave Javier a moment to think of something to counter his grandmother's bluster. "Do you NOT wish to be a member of my household?" he asked, his voice dangerous. He played the thing perfectly, too, glancing at the door significantly.

"No, I -- I..." Estrella sank to her knees. "Yes, Javier."

"Now that it is clear to you that Javier is serious, we can move on to whether you think I am," I declared.

"You are not!" Estrella snapped.

"What would lead you to that conclusion?" I asked.

"You just..." she began.

"Treated you like the slave you are?" I finished. "Just because you were a little worked up, I was supposed to interrupt my relaxation to sex you? Who is in charge, here, exactly?"

"Mama said..."

"Mama said what?" I asked.

"She said you would do ... everything..."

"Everything as in what?" I demanded.

"As in my mouth, my cosita and..." she glanced around, "my culo..."

Beside me, Graciela gasped quietly, "Culo?"

I ignored her. Having gotten the translations, I nodded. "And?"

"You didn't," Estrella muttered.

"I didn't THEN!" I corrected. "Did I say we were done?"

"Uh, no..."

"You ASSUMED we were done? Are we?" I pressed.

"I don't know!"

"Are you going to present yourself to Javier?" I demanded.

"I -- I..."

"What is it that you have against Javier that you would not want him to learn about sex from an experienced and loving woman such as yourself?" I queried.

"Why, why nothing!" Estrella gasped.

"Then why... ?"

"You KNOW why!" she wailed.

"I do not!" Turning, I perceived Marisol peering around a door. "Come, come!" I beckoned. "This won't be the last of these little family differences of opinion you witness, unless I miss my guess..."

Marisol eased around the corner and slid into the room. I'm not a pedophile, by any means, but Marisol was ... ripe; it showed through, even though she was clothed. She already had a set of fine conical breasts and some hips on her -- all of her mother's lush curves, made more exciting by her youth. My data said she was twelve; well it was twelve going on fifteen ... I got control of my facial features and asked, "You're in the school, are you not?"

"Yes, sir." Marisol nodded carefully.

"What are your mother and grandmother doing wrong?"

"Just about everything!" Marisol replied with some asperity.

A bit surprised, I asked, "Is there anything you would like to say to them?"

Marisol put her hands on her hips and started a harangue forcibly reminiscent of Nana! "Mama! Grandma! Ever since I was a little girl, I've heard you tell Nana, "This isn't the old country! We don't do it like that here! Well, guess what? THIS ISN'T AMERICA! WE DON'T DO IT LIKE THAT HERE! Nana already knows her way around a LOT better than either one of YOU do! SHE knows what is important! Wait until next year! I will show you how a concubine does things! Grandma, your pride is hurting you, here! If you want to be proud of something, be proud of being HIS!" -- She pointed to me -- "Or Javier's!"

This was absolutely perfect, in my opinion, -- so naturally, the AI stuck its oar in... "Marisol Salazar, your medical data indicates that you are physically mature; you may petition for an exception to the thirteen year rule for limited sexual contact with your guardian's permission."

Okay, maybe this wasn't so bad after all; both Estrella and Graciela went bug-eyed! I raised a hand and stepped in, "If I may -- Marisol -- you should not attempt anything with Javier until he has his feet wet."

"Yes, Decurion," Marisol nodded obediently.

I returned my attention to Estrella. "What are you going to do? This could be the last independent decision you ever make. Are you going to honor our agreement, or would you prefer to pursue the hunt for a sponsor on your own?" Javier was doing a fine job of standing there looking impatient.

Estrella swallowed, hard, and looked from face to face before her. Only Graciela, perhaps, had any sympathy for her; Nana didn't, Marisol didn't, I didn't -- and Javier CERTAINLY didn't. Finally, in a meek voice, Estrella said, "Javier, may I teach you about sex?"

Estrella:

"Javier, may I teach you about sex?" As those words leaked from my lips, I awaited a lightning bolt from God -- but it didn't come. The Decurion pretended that there was a decision to be made -- and, technically, maybe there was, but to exile myself from my family? I couldn't! Therefore, there was only one option. Javier looked down upon me, his gaze birdlike, predatory. I'd never seen him like this -- it was if there was some transference of power to him from the Decurion. Part of it, perhaps, was that he obviously had the Decurion's full backing -- but part of it was his assumption of his duties as head of household. And part of it was undoubtedly lust...

"Yes you may, Estrella." Javier didn't rush to grant me permission to commit incest with him; he granted permission as if it were a privilege. He used my given name, not 'Grandma', for probably the second time in his life. I understood the reason for it and part of me was grateful. He'd said it himself: "You are a woman and a concubine -- or will be -- and a member of my household!" This was my role; my role as 'Grandma' was set aside -- possibly permanently.

"In your room, then?" I asked. It wasn't that I wanted to try to dissuade him privately -- I knew that this was not possible already -- but I assumed that he would want privacy. I made to get up.

Perhaps he didn't trust me... "No, here, I think. The Decurion will want to know that you are not playing games or withholding yourself; he has a stake in this, too."

Shocked, I settled back into position; he might as well have slapped me! After a moment, I gathered myself. "Very well. What is your wish?"

I watched him struggle with himself -- and win. After a moment's thought, he said, "I am too aroused to be a good student. Perhaps you should ... give me release ... before I try to learn anything."

Behind me, Mama purred, "That is an excellent idea! Young men to arrive at the pinnacle too quickly unless they are relieved of any excess pressure..."

"Very well..." I couldn't help being irritated at Mama's comment -- but I knew she was right. I WAS proud of Javier, for his restraint and ability to think under pressure. I reached for his jumpsuit fly...

"Can I watch?" Marisol burst out. "Brother, I would like to make that petition..."

Mama cackled -- damn her! -- and Javier flicked a glance at the Decurion, who rumbled, "This is also a teaching exercise. Estrella isn't the best fellatrix I've ever had, but she's certainly passable. Javier, you can approve the request, but my previous injunction stands -- Marisol, you should merely watch." After a moment, he cocked his head and added, "Of course, you may do as you like -- this is YOUR household..."

"It is sound advice," Javier replied, "and I requested it. Very well, Marisol, I approve of your request for an exception to policy. I don't know how long..."

"Approved." The AI erupted.

"Okay..." Javier raised a finger to admonish his sister, "Watch. I'm afraid ... it won't be long..."

Marisol settled to my left and draped her skirt over her knees. "I understand. From my training, I'm surprised you haven't ejaculated in your pants, Brother! This is ... exciting!"

For me, it was like watching an avalanche; there was no stopping it and I would have no help and had no hope -- and I would endure the consequences. I again reached for Javier's fly...

Extracting his member was a struggle. I deliberately squeezed it around the base as I did so; he gave me a look, but I said, "It will help you to get control," and he nodded. When it was out, I was proud of my grandson; if he possessed this at fourteen, he would be much sought-after in two or three years! "This is ... very nice!" I breathed, using my hand to retract the foreskin from the swollen purple tip. It was a beautiful cock -- already the size of his grandfather's. Javier groaned at the touch of my hand and I knew we only had seconds, so I leaned forward and encased the sensitive tip with my lips and whirled my tongue over it.

"AAAAAHHH!!!" Javier howled and clutched my head; I fought only enough to ensure that he did not bury his cock in my throat and took the first blast, then opened my mouth and cradled his pulsing cock on my tongue as it spurted several more times. Marisol leaned in, fascinated, watching her brother flood my mouth with his essence. He stopped producing anything after perhaps the sixth spurt -- but it was copious; I had a mouth full. I moved my head a bit, forward and back, washing the underside of his cock with my extended tongue, then wrapped my lips around it again and swallowed, savoring the taste of his young, vital seed. I was sullied; I had committed the sin of incest. Now that it was done, I might as well follow through. My relationship with my grandson would never be the same; I was a woman he could go to for sex -- and we both knew it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.