The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 53

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 53 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Gonzalo:

Thursday morning, the perpetually angry Decurion held a 'staff meeting.' I discovered that his staff consisted of your humble servant, the Sub-Decurion I had been given the pleasure of meeting the day before, and another, younger, female Sub-Decurion -- coincidentally also named Hopkins. Decurion Tillotson referred to them as Hopkins the Elder and Hopkins the Younger -- and at some point in the conversation, I was given to understand that they were mother and daughter...

As expected, our dealings were initially stiff and stilted, colored by his disapproval of my heritage and recent career -- but as Señora Hopkins and I discussed the issues facing the demographic in our care, he began to thaw somewhat and appear more civil. Señora Hopkins was a fine, strong-willed dama with an earthy nature and what many refer to as common sense; oddly, Tillotson seemed to fear her. This did not apply to the daughter, however; the Decurion tended to be rude and dismissive of her. Brusque treatment seemed to be the Decurion's default manner; he had little patience and no time, and appeared to be uncomfortable with the idea of interacting with anyone. This did not endear him to me, as I was raised not to give insult to anyone -- especially women. I did my best to display the proper respect, even though neither of the Hopkins women was physically to my taste; they were both somewhat heavier than my personal definition of feminine pulchritude, but that was and is not an excuse for rudeness. Señora Hopkins -- Vera, as she wished to be referred to -- shared my concerns over the employment of the woman Bernice, and related concerns over the fact that her motivations and mental state were not optimal, even if her capacity for sex seemed to be impressive.

We discussed the fact that my charges required partitioning into groups, as those with children should not really be exposed to some of the unexcised elements among the truly single males. This got me a look from the Decurion, as he continued to feel that I should have been among the excised ... He took my point, however, along with Vera's that the bachelor group was going to grow, unfortunately, if we did not make a more serious effort at educating the sponsors regarding the benefits of having an additional male in the household. We both made it clear that this MUST be a priority in order to minimize the size of a potentially disruptive demographic. We also both made it clear that in some cases, the bachelor males may have been the better parent -- a possibility that the current system was apparently totally blind to. Vera, however, illuminated the basic problem: "Of course, even if the woman is the poorer parent, if we can't place the male parent what good have we done the children?"

"We really need to go after female sponsors!" Señorita Hopkins -- the one called Maureen -- insisted. "There has to be an audience for these men -- women who maybe don't have a motherly bone in their body -- career women, say..." The Decurion was about to stifle her creativity, so I raise a finger and endorsed the idea, recommending that perhaps we should do a search of the female sponsor list. We continued in that vein for a few minutes, then the Decurion released his official subordinates and turned to me, "Why are you protecting Hopkins the Younger?"

"Because you are riding her too hard and will waste her potential," I replied. "She will learn and be a valuable asset if you do not treat her as you apparently do all others -- with contempt!" I replied.

"How dare you!" he hissed.

"I dare because I must!" I replied, "You are wasting valuable assets and dulling the tools we must use to complete our work! It is my JOB to point this out to you! Besides, I would be unable to damage your opinion of me in any case..."

The Decurion sat back in his chair, frowning. "I do things the way I do them for my own protection. I have seen too many well-intentioned individuals destroyed by the weight of the responsibility and the assault on their emotions. We are overworked, chronically -- we cannot afford to be emotionally involved in what we are doing."

"Then you are just herding them without any understanding of their reactions," I replied, "and you will make mistakes -- costly mistakes -- mistakes that will require you to be even more distant to avoid having to take responsibility for within yourself."

Curiously, the Decurion did not take offense; instead, he looked troubled. "I ... have no peace."

"You are alone," I theorized. "You have no woman."

"I have thousands of women!" he argued -- but it was a hollow protest, and we both knew it.

"There is a difference between using a woman and having a woman," I replied. "Your Sub-Decurions bring valuable insights, but you feel that you must put them in their place to maintain your control. This is not collegial and it is not necessarily good leadership. If you HAD a woman, you could share your concerns and worries with her in private and obtain her advice without any requirement to maintain your public face..." I paused for a moment, then added, "I am well versed in the demands of machismo..."

"Maybe." Tillotson seemed suddenly vulnerable. "I keep finding that I am not up to the demands of matching wits with a certain old woman..."

"Indeed?" I chuckled.

"Nana Salazar," the Decurion explained, "is eighty-two. She shouldn't be here, but she was the family matriarch, and she showed up for Family Day. The young great-grandson Javier is surrounded by women -- four generations worth, counting his younger sister Marisol. Anyway, somehow, in conversation, I managed to trigger an indiscretion by the AI and Nana is chasing me with her cane, trying to foist her daughter or her granddaughter -- or both -- on me."

"How terrible is this?" I asked.

Tillotson shrugged. "Maybe it isn't. Neither of them would have had a shot without the old woman -- her mind is as sharp as a tack, and her tongue cuts like a knife!"

"Are they, then, not comely?" I asked.

"Do you have any idea how many naked women I've seen?" Tillotson sighed.

"How many did you take an interest in?" I queried. "A personal interest? Not necessarily a sexual interest..."

Tillotson shook his head, his eyes troubled. "It's not something I do."

I nodded. "And this is your problem. You know it, too, do you not?" He nodded. "The old woman likely smelled it on you." He nodded again. "So what are you doing?"

"I made a bargain," Tillotson replied. "I promised to use them both -- on the condition that each of them went from my bed to young Javier's. The old woman presented it as a way to override their concerns over incest." He chuckled. "SHE wasn't bothered by incest!"

"And how has this tactic fared?" I asked.

"Last night, I had the grandmother," he replied. "She's a fine looking woman, for her age. I had her give me fellatio, and then deliberately went to sleep on her." He chuckled. "Young Javier won't, I wager..."

"This arrangement," I asked, my interest piqued. "What other stipulations were there?"

"I told them it wouldn't matter if I took them both -- they would be shared with young Javier, in any case." Tillotson replied. "The intent was to give them no reason to bother..."

"Are you aware that this is, perhaps, an elegant solution?" I asked. "Why would you not just proceed with it?"

"Not until young Javier has had them both, in any case," the Decurion replied. "That is the name of the game -- and how Javier and I win. If either of them refuses to sleep with Javier, I can send her on her way."

"You want them broken," I mused.

"Yes."

"And if you succeed?"

He shrugged. "I don't know."

"I do," I replied. "It will have become personal, Decurion Tillotson -- and a woman will finally have penetrated your armor of indifference. THAT is what the old woman is working toward." I eyed him. "Now that you know, what will you do?"

"I honestly don't know," Tillotson said quietly.

"You DO know, Decurion -- you merely have not faced the knowledge. You are tired -- tired of carrying the burden alone. The old woman has already won -- or she will, if you have but the sense to allow it." I shook my head. "I will seek out this Nana Salazar -- she could be a valuable resource, eh?"

"I'd actually had idle fantasies of marrying her up with Hopkins the Younger..." Tillotson chuckled.

"Yes," I mused, chuckling, "Another elegant solution, is it not?" That brought another thought. "You seem ... hesitant around the older woman, Vera. Why is that?"

"It's ... complicated. SHE is complicated. Sit -- you won't believe this..." I settled back in my chair and the Decurion told me the strange tale of Hopkins the Elder, the Fat Slut. I admit to some amazement... "I had her, the night before she became a sponsor," Tillotson admitted. "She isn't my type by a LOONG shot -- but the Major gave her fine marks and chided me for being picky and cowardly, so I tried her. She is ... accomplished ... beyond my wildest expectations -- and she brings a certain joy to the sex act. If there were a competition between Vera and the woman Bernice, Vera would attract four times the number of men -- and service them all, happily. It's what she does, apparently." He chuckled. "Hopkins the Younger asked me not to assign her to administer a brothel -- and I don't have to, because it's her mother's calling!" He looked up from his desktop at me. "I may have misjudged you, Gonzalo, and for that I apologize." He stood and put out his hand. "Friends?"

I took it. "Friends."

Ten minutes later, I was on my way to the Salazar quarters.


"Señora Salazar, I presume?" I asked the woman in widow's weeds who appeared when the door opened. "I hear interesting things about the family matriarch of the Salazars..."

"And you are?" Nana raised an eyebrow.

"Gonzalo Cuatrecasas, at your service," I replied, bowing.

"You are a silver-tongued Spaniard, in any case!" Nana declared, "Waste not your time on me -- I am the world's oldest child -- the Decurion has decreed it!"

"That apparently does not preclude a certain envy on his part for your accomplishments, Señora," I replied.

"He is a fine specimen -- hard. My daughter and granddaughter need the example. They've filled their empty heads with American foolishness about equality." She eyed me. "What can I do for you?"

"It has occurred to the Decurion that your somewhat childish wisdom might be of use to us," I told her, smiling to let her know that I was teasing, not insulting. "The young, they have not lived -- they have not seen life, in all its color -- or the grays that are the reality when we dream of black and white."

"Such a tongue you have!" Nana marveled. "Let us go elsewhere; my daughter, in particular, is easily charmed and I do not want her distracted from her pursuit of the Decurion."

"I am ... unavailable, but I see your point," I replied. "Shall we? The AI knows where we are..." We settled in an observation lounge and had quite a conversation; the Decurion was correct in that the woman very clearly had her wits about her. She was gratified to discover that I was an ally in her plot to tame the Decurion -- and surprised that I considered it to be for his own good.

"So you've seen it, then? That look he has?" she asked.

"Yes. He has attempted to resign from the human race in order to be qualified to control his chunk of it." I shook my head. "That is not good -- and he knows it. That is the good news -- he is fighting himself, as well as the four of you."

Nana smiled sadly. "It may be only three. The Decurion tricked Estrellita and only used her orally -- so she is likely to be stubborn about Javier."

"Would it help if the Decurion were present, do you think?"

"Yes." Nana thought about it. "I think she might be browbeaten into it then."

"Do you want to tell him, or should I?" I asked.

"I approved of the tactic; I may as well admit to the mistake." She stood. "It has been a pleasure, Señor."

"Likewise, Señora. I look forward to future conversations." I escorted her back to her quarters, bowed, and took my leave.

Troy:

I got the locations of all of the passenger messes from the AI and trolled them on Wednesday. There was a shitload of pussy out there -- most of it older bitches. A lot of them were fat and ugly, too, but the AI reminded me that I could fix that, so I worked at ignoring it -- which isn't easy. Your first impression of another person just isn't what they sound like or what the smell like -- it's what you see. It takes a real leap to get to, 'that sow COULD look like this... ' I had the AI work on this deal where it made some obvious changes and projected them for me when I looked at some chick twice. It helped.

What DIDN'T help was the fact that there just didn't seem to be that many women out there with the proper mindset. I wanted a chick who didn't seem to have any limits -- one who would just keep taking it. Aside from that one bitch I'd run into on Tuesday, they just weren't out there.

The thing that got my attention about that bitch was her willingness to push back -- I would threaten something and her answer would be 'Bring it!' I'd never really run into a bitch like that. It was weird and strange -- and kind of exciting! The only worry was 'How long can I keep it up?' How long could I push her before I ran out of stuff to do? I didn't know -- and THAT was part of the draw, too! I wondered if it mattered...

I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was. I hit Mess Seventy-Eight for the evening meal and did my usual ten second counterclockwise sweep, and there she was at about nine o'clock, looking back. She had her kid with her, and a tray in her hands, but she was watching me. I looked back. After about five seconds, she said something to her kid and dropped her tray on the nearest table, continuing to watch me while she got the kid organized. I just kept looking back, waiting. As soon as the kid was seated and eating, she settled onto her knees, continuing to watch me. I cocked my head and she shifted from Attention to Presentation One.

Okay, we weren't bullshitting one another ... I snapped my fingers and pointed at the floor in front of me and she started to get up -- but I frowned and pointed at the floor and she got the idea, going to all fours and crawling into my presence, then returning to Presentation One. "Think you're pretty smart, don't ya?" I growled.

"No, Master."

"I'm not your master," I growled -- but I wasn't kidding anybody, so I added, "yet." I stepped up and tried my damnedest to mash one of her nipples flat between my thumb and forefinger and she grunted, but limited herself to that. Oh, her shoulder dropped, but she fought it back up. I let go and grunted, "You're on probation. Go get me a New York Strip, medium, curly fries, and a beer -- not Bud. Plop it down next to your kid, then come find me. Git." She got up and took off, not as rapidly as expected, maybe, but she wasn't sixteen, either. Once she was on her feet, she moved with a purpose, her ass rolling as she stepped out. I made a mental note to stick my dick in it, real damned soon...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.