The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 51

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 51 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Donna Evans:

After lunch on Tuesday, I came home from concubine classes to an empty cabin; LaRue and Cooper were both out on watch, as they called it, I guess, working. I wasn't tired; the classes were all about the mechanics of my new duties, and I didn't bother to pretend that I didn't enjoy them.

On the other hand, things weren't as cataclysmic as they'd been only the day before yesterday. LaRue and Coop had shoved the Anaconda and the Beer Can into me the night before and I'd loved it -- but the Anaconda seemed shorter and the Beer Can seemed more like Red Bull than Budweiser. Their attitudes had been a lot less aggressive, too -- and it took some of the excitement out of things. I still couldn't see me going back to Ed -- seeing him deep throat a black guy and having him do the other things he did, like actually pulling Crewman Harris' big black cock into my pussy and my ass like a wimp -- or, maybe the crowning achievement, watching his cock spurt onto the floor while he took the Anaconda up his ass and Harris' cock down his throat -- left me wanting to use him and abuse him, but not share a bed with him. I felt a little guilty about egging him on at the time, and then holding it against him, but what I did was just icing on the cake; I knew it and I knew HE knew it and I knew that was why he was staying away...

I'd been rough on the kids, maybe, but I was on vacation -- outside of the possibility that I was ALREADY growing one of the black trio's babies inside of me. I was looking forward to that; it would be a culmination. It was funny how Ed and I had carried these things around and never even said anything to one another about them. I knew somewhere inside that the Mandingo thing was utter bullshit, but I'd been excited by it for a long time, and Sunday had been a fantasy come to life -- even the parts where Ed let them trample him and use him as their bitch ... I'd known peripherally that Ed was careful around black guys -- but I didn't realize that they scared the dog piss out of him. Looking back, I had to wonder what I'd have done if I'd known -- would I have gone out and engineered a scene like the one we had on my own?

I'd said things to the AI yesterday that were pretty cold-hearted; Ed's kids were the future, too -- and some of the qualities Ed displayed on Sunday afternoon were the very things that had made them wonderful kids and had made our lives together good. I decided to mend fences where I could; the fantasy might not be matched by any reality -- or by one not worth having. Ed, though ... I just didn't know...

The AI announced, <You have an incoming communication, Donna Evans.>

"Okay."

<There is video. Please indicate where you would like for it to be displayed.>

"There, I guess." I pointed at a spot on the wall.

A black woman appeared there. She gave me the up-and-down and said, "Huh! You be Donna?"

"Yes." 'What the fuck?' I wondered.

"Thanks."

"What for?"

"Dumpin' on Ed. That means I don't have to share him -- and can keep ol' Moby Dick to myself!"

"Moby Dick!" I snorted. "THAT little thing?" The Anaconda was TWICE what Ed had!

The woman cocked her head, eyeing me as if I'd lost my mind. "Oh, yeah -- they fucked with your head, didn't they? They fucked with Ed's too. Maybe you'll recognize this?" Another patch of wall lit up, showing her knelt up sucking Ed's cock -- or SOMEBODY's cock ... It wasn't Ed's -- he didn't HAVE eight and a half inches of cock! But it LOOKED like Ed's, otherwise ... The scene shifted to Ed pumping his length into this woman, whatever her name was -- and her making loud, happy noises. It wasn't Ed's head on somebody else, either -- he had Ed's stroke... "Don't you worry, Honey!" she simpered as the video of them fucking disappeared. "I'll take good care of 'that little thing!' What kinda big, sloppy pussy you got, anyway? I've had the Anaconda and I've had the Beer Can and I'm Manny's woman so you KNOW I've had HIS dick! Shit, this is Manny's!" The video backed off to show a belly that bulged a bit with that signature look of about the fifth month of pregnancy. "You'd better learn to snap that pussy, Honey, or LaRue and Coop will just get tired of stuffin' them lank dicks of theirs in there and put you on the street!" She rubbed her belly. "Once I pop this little feller out, I'm gonna get Ed to do me up; maybe I'll get a girl. She'll be HOT! In the meantime, I get to enjoy Ed's nice, HARD dick!" She cocked her head. "You ain't seen LaRue and Coop go at it yet, have you, Honey? You don't think they're roommates by accident, do you? Coop likes havin' the Anaconda tickle his prostate; Ed ain't the first guy to get an ass full of Anaconda venom by a LOOOONG shot!" She stopped at that point and cocked her head. "I see I surprised you a couple of times. Like I said -- I just called to thank you for givin' me an exclusive on Ed. Y'all have a good time with Coop and LaRue, now!"

Then she was gone. I collapsed in a chair. "Are you kidding me?" I wondered aloud.

I'd already learned that AIs couldn't always tell when they weren't wanted; this one didn't catch on... "The concubine Belle may have been engaging in prevarication at some point, but most of her statements appear to have been factual."

"Who is Manny?"

"Crewman Emanuel Harris. You were his concubine."

"He's letting Ed fuck that woman?"

"He has explicitly announced that Belle's next child will be fathered by Ed," the AI declared.

"That wasn't Ed's dick."

"It was," the AI argued.

"How big is it?"

"During the displayed session, videoed this morning, Ed's penis attained a length of eight point three seven inches," the AI supplied.

"Um." I thought hard -- this made no sense. "How long is the Anaconda?"

"At it's most recent penetration, nine point one one inches."

Okay, so ... Something wasn't right. "You messed with our heads pretty bad, didn't you?" I asked the AI.

"Things went somewhat beyond the levels anticipated," the AI replied. "You had a psychotic episode."

Maybe my hot new situation wasn't as great as I thought it was...

Dean Atkinson:

I was pleased to have things moving again; the kids needed something to take their minds away from the strange situation and the strange surroundings and I was getting a chance to get the staff settled in -- some of them to new positions dictated by their CAP scores. There were problems and issues -- a ninth grade history teacher with a four point seven CAP could not be expected to teach actual sponsors, for instance, so assignments that we'd been getting away with when the students were in the sponsor track but not actually picked up had to be shifted. There weren't a lot of these issues, but there were enough to keep me busy.

The girls were shaking out; Nadine and I had a long talk and she was happy to be Head Bitch, despite her external status. I made it clear to her that I would hold her to certain standards, and while she was in charge of the household, abuses would be punished. I managed, somewhere in there, to let her know that if she just needed to be tightened up, there were other ways to invite a spanking other than wearing the girls' tongues off, for instance.

We still have two more concubines to collect for me and as many as four for Nadine...

Dave Chambers:

Since the Foundation had no equipment to work with, we were busy trying to consolidate and get everyone taken care of. There were a bunch of people out there in the concubine pool that we needed to think about. Early in the day on Wednesday, I got news that Oliver had collected Rhonda Patterson after all, which had both positive and negative aspects; I was pleased for Oliver and Rhonda, but I would have liked to have gotten her myself...

Farris Lieberman was beside himself, of course. I had to hear ALL ABOUT how unfair it all was. Eventually, I got angry and said, "You need a keeper, Farris -- someone who can tell you when to shut up. Nobody who KNOWS you or has heard of you is going to offer to LIVE with you!" Naturally, he wasn't pleased and stomped out.

At home, Antonio and Peg were settling in; Antonio wasn't going to be Antonio for long at the rate that he was moving. He'd developed a distinct swish, for instance; I began to understand what Peg was talking about. She was right -- I limited myself to topping -- and I usually limited my sex partners to young, slightly built males. Muscle jocks -- bottom or not -- didn't appear, and neither did hairy bears. I wondered myself what that meant, exactly -- but I think my concubines knew already...

After dinner, Peg put Rory to bed and I sat relaxing and thinking about how I could solve issues like the Lieberman problem. Suddenly, Antonio went over to Peg and took her hand, "Come, Peg -- I show you." He led her to my chair and they both knelt up before me and Antonio said, "Dave, Honey, can we have your beautiful cock to play with? I want to teach Peg the deep throat..."

This wasn't something I could be expected to say no to -- and I didn't. The next twenty minutes had its ups and downs, but the experience of the instructor and the dedication of the student virtually guaranteed success. Professional mouth work was intermingled with, "Baby you have to estretch your neck ... Baby don't mash him into the roof of your mouth with your tongue ... Baby you don't have to suck HARD, just keep things tight and wet..." Finally, I delivered the unassailable evidence of success into Peg's mouth, and Antonio beamed, "See? I TOLD you you could do it! Give me a little to play with, Baby..." and leaned in to lock lips with Peg. I was still chuckling when Antonio turned to me and asked ingenuously, "Dave, Honey, can I have boobies?"

"Boobies?" I blinked.

"Yes. Boobies. Like Pegs -- maybe a little bit esmaller," Antonio confirmed seriously, cupping one of Peg's mounds.

"Where did this come from?" I asked.

"Peg, I love her like a sister, but I'm jealous -- she has so much more to offer ... Baby, would you do the Presentation Three for me, please?" Peg did so, puzzled, and Antonio knelt up beside her, then waved his hand over their butts. "See? Peg has a sweet ass, eh? Mine, it is a little bony. And she has two holes, yes? I wish I did -- but I know she doesn't use one, does she?" He waved his finger in Peg's face, "Shame on you, Baby! You need to give our Dave some booty!" He reached out and rubbed Peg's plush ass and said, "Hokay, we can turn around. Dave, Honey, I want to be as much woman for you as I can..."

I sat there, my head cocked, eyeing him. "Why?"

He reached up and caressed my cheek. "Honey, you may not know what you want, but Antonio knows what you want. Part of it is the build; Antonio is hokay, but not perfect. Part of it is the attitude -- Antonio HAS that! But others do, too -- and the body, also. Dave, Honey, if you go to Lieutenant Jack and ask him to borrow little Frieda, Antonio will be zip! Gone! You put Antonio on the doorstep!"

"I don't know," I mused. "What about..."

"Deek?" Antonio finished for me. "Hokay, you like to drink a little cum -- and sometimes, you like to have a little something in your hole, eh? But it's 'a LITTLE something' -- you don't like big fat deeks." He sobered. "If I could, I would have my little deek and two holes for you -- and boobies. Less hair -- except on my head. I could do it all, then ... except babies."

I chuckled. "No babies?"

"I don't think that is possible," Antonio sighed.

"So you want to be a girl?"

"Well, a T-girl, anyway. A hermaphrodite would be ... perfect..."

"I don't know what is possible," I mused. "AI?"

"Manipulation of breast tissue and hair is simple, even on an otherwise totally male body," the AI said to us all. "Antonio requires only minor adjustments to body fat in a few locations to make him appear more feminine."

"More booty?" Antonio grinned, grabbing his ass.

"Essentially. Some widening of the hips is indicated. It is assumed that you prefer a narrow, lightly muscled body shape, Dave Chambers. Antonio has this."

"Would the boobies work?" Antonio wanted to know. "I want to feed babies. I want to feed my honey..." He batted his eyes at me.

"Lactation is triggerable even in unmodified males; it is therefore fairly simple," the AI replied.

"Other issues?" I murmured.

"Mixing male and female genitalia presents issues," the AI noted. "Placement of the testicles is primary, as they are in their current location for heat dissipation. The clitoris is erectile tissue and large ones resemble a penis -- and is thus simple to deal with. Testes are retractable into the inguinal canals..." The AI seemed to stop and think for a moment. "Vaginas have been created during gender reassignment surgery, but are functionally limited and require the mental support of the bearer to be effective; creation of an actual vagina is possible -- however, Confederacy canon prohibits total gender reassignment to include a functioning uterus outside of exceptional cases for the same reason that reactivation of the ovaries in totally post-menopausal females is prohibited."

"Why is that, exactly?" I asked.

"Many species consider the reactivation of fertility to be abuse and exploitation, even in non-sentient creatures. Menopause and the related phenomena in other species causes a cascade of changes, both physical and mental, in the individual involved. While it is usually not difficult to reverse this cascade in progress, once it is complete, re-stimulation of the reproductive system can cause an incomplete restart of the system, resulting in physical deterioration and decreased lifespan. The mental adjustments tend to be irreversible, and in the vast majority of cases, the reactivation of the reproductive system is viewed by the individual involved as an injustice," the AI related. "Similarly, total sexual reassignment is difficult to ensure completion of and it alters the subject mentally and emotionally. The vast majority of beings who honestly believe that they are candidates discover that they are not when the procedure is pursued to completion. There ARE exceptions -- these individuals generally operate in a partially adjusted state for a lengthy period of time before application for an exception to this policy to ensure that they really understand gestation, for instance. It is one thing to be fully functionally female for sexual purposes and another to bear offspring."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.