The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 49

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 49 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Ed Evans:

I woke up in a bed -- with a woman -- but NOT Donna. This woman was black -- and I was draped over her like a blanket. I struggled up and she pulled me back down and said, "Shhh, Baby! Rest! You had a rough day yesterday."

I wasn't likely to argue THAT! I reached back to feel my asshole and make sure it wasn't permanently open -- but it wasn't. My throat didn't hurt, either. "Your booty is fine, Baby," the woman murmured. "They stuck you in a tube after that show. That Donna, too -- ain't SHE a piece of work?"

I grunted noncommittally. I'd done everything I was supposed to do -- but things were busted, forever. "Where are my kids?"

"Sleeping. In the next room. It's four a.m. Get some sleep, Baby."

"Where's Donna?" Probably sleeping with my new master's cock in her, I figured.

"Still at Medical. She's under sedation -- flipped out pretty bad. Hell, it's a wonder YOU didn't, Baby! You poor thing!" She caressed my back and I lay there, wondering what my master expected me to do with her ... Nothing, probably -- or maybe lick her pussy or something. Maybe if I fucked her, he would kill me; it was a plan ... Not tonight, though. The woman had serious nipples; I latched onto one and gave suck -- and got milk! "Yeah, I like that, Baby -- and you sure earned it! Take all you want..." I went to sleep sucking.


"How you doin' Ed?" My Master's voice. I rolled over -- I was alone in bed -- and forced myself to look at him.

"Okay, I guess. I've got a plan for if things get worse."

Master cocked his head. "What's that?"

"I figure you'll kill me if you catch me fucking that black woman."

Master chuckled. "Guess again. Belle! Ed wants some pussy!"

The woman stuck her head through the door. "After they used that nasty thing on you? You must have balls the size of walnuts, Baby! Where do you want me?" Belle was HOT for a black woman -- and a little bit pregnant, I figured, from the belly bulge.

"Uh, my eyes are bigger than my balls, I guess," I muttered. "Maybe tomorrow."

Master grimaced a bit. "Get up and wash up and come on into the main room. We need to talk."

"Yes, Master."

"Call me Manny."

Yeah, well, whatever ... I did as I was told, then slunk out to the main room. Teddy and Anita -- my eleven year old boy and eight year old girl -- were eating cereal at the counter. "Hi, Daddy!" Teddy said cheerfully. "Belle is watching us. How's Momma?"

"I don't know, Son. I'll let you know when I find out."

Manny came in and waved at a chair. "Take the load off." Then he settled in a chair facing mine and got serious. "Look, about yesterday..."

"I did everything I could..." I croaked.

"You went above and beyond, Ed. Ain't nobody around here that doesn't realize you love your kids. Look, that whole deal wasn't as simple as it seemed..."

"That was simple?" I whined.

"Yeah, exactly. Look, Ed. We needed an object lesson to bring home to the guys how serious things are. It needed to be ... out there. You weren't there by accident -- and neither was Donna. Neither was I, for that matter, or LaRue, or Coop. That whole deal was a setup from the ground up."

"I don't think I understand." Well, I HOPED I didn't...

"Ed we have your CAP scores -- did you think we REALLY didn't know that black guys intimidate you?" Manny said gently. "Do you REALLY think we didn't know that Donna had the Mandingo thing going?"

"I didn't..." I muttered. "What else did you know?"

"Your CAP score tells more about you than you know yourself," Manny replied. "We were looking for a couple with a certain mix of traits to use in a demonstration -- and you and Donna popped out when the AIs put it together. Part of what made it good was the fact that you hadn't talked to each other about the whole thing. We had a couple of other candidates, but you two were just about perfect. We wanted to drive home to male concubines that they were giving up just about everything for their ticket to be with their kids -- and you took it to the wall. The only other possible teaching point would have been if you'd flipped out -- and ended up dead!"

"You didn't tell ME it was a demonstration!" I accused.

"No, it was real for you -- and real for Donna. It had to be," Manny replied. "It was real for me -- at the time. But me and LaRue and Coop -- we'd all been specially prepared. For instance, I had an inch and a half added to my dick at Medical. LaRue had a bit added to the Anaconda, although it was already out there, if you know what I mean. Coop had that thing of his plumped up some. All of us had a fantasy of doing up a white chick and having her go ga-ga over black dick -- and we all had the underpinnings for your piece -- but we had never done anything like that. But we all got hypnotic preparation going in to let out the dark side..."

"I can't hear any more of this right now," I grunted. "Where is Donna?"

"Medical." Manny looked unhappy. "Look, the psychological issues are the tough ones. That's why very little that goes on with a CAP score related to your physical makeup. Physical changes are easy -- but the mental piece is what makes you what you are..."

"So what are you saying?" I was getting angry -- which was a stupid idea on the face of it. Manny could probably tear me limb from limb -- and he WAS taking care of my kids...

"I'm saying that they were focused on the demo -- and not on the effects on you and Donna," Manny replied. "Donna is there, Ed. She had her fantasy and lived it -- and liked it. And she saw you cuckolded -- and enjoyed THAT, too." He looked away. "We don't think we can fix it." After a second, he blew out a sigh. "And then there's you..."

"What about me?" I asked hollowly. Who was I kidding? Not Manny, obviously.

"Ed, do you think you're ever gonna defy me on anything of any importance?" Manny sat back and crossed his arms and a certain expression flickered across his face.

"No." I hung my head.

"I'm not gonna be any help," Manny muttered. "Just knowing I can do it poisons me. See how easy it was? And you got a fantasy or two, too, didn't you, Ed? You're open for business..."

Manny was right; I would never be able to hold my own against a black man again. I didn't even want to ... What I WOULD do -- what I was going to even WANT to do -- went unsaid...

"I think we shouldn't rub the kids' noses in things," Manny said equably. "The problem is gonna be Donna. She gets a kick out of watching you ... perform ... and will probably look for excuses to make it happen. How hung are you on Donna?"

"Well, I love her, but..."

"You're busted," Manny finished. "Donna's not gonna have any respect for you -- and that's gonna be hard to take in anything more than small doses. Life isn't gonna be the same." He scratched his head. "I want to keep you and the kids -- I owe you. Despite yesterday, I'm not a real bisexual -- but yesterday wasn't about sex, anyway -- it was about dominance." He settled back. "I plan to have that extra taken back off -- it makes Belle uncomfortable. I'm thinking you're owed a bit so you can get back some self-respect, so I had you sized up at Medical. You surprised us all after the milking..." He paused.

"Uh, thanks..." Of course, my subsequent erections had been the source of more embarrassment and humiliation...

"I'm thinking that Donna ought to go to Coop and LaRue -- at least temporarily. They're going back to their old sizes, too, and after a couple of workouts we're kinda hoping Donna just decides that the whole thing was kind of overinflated in her head. Coop and LaRue ARE bisexual -- and they owe you a ride -- preferably in sight of Donna, if we can get it to work, since it will help her some."

I knew what he meant; sizing me up wasn't going to bring me mentally to the point of being able to stick my dick in a black guy...

"Belle is pregnant -- but her next kid is yours," Manny told me. "And we'll be bringing in another piece of ass to replace Donna and you get to pick the color. You'll always stand at the top of the pecking order -- and there will always be pussy. All right?"

I nodded. "Okay."

"If we can't fix Donna..." Manny shrugged. "Maybe she needs to be elsewhere. She's not as tied to the kids as you are." He sat for a moment, looking uneasy. "That's how it is -- you okay with it?"

"I guess." I was changed. Donna was changed. There was no going back, so we would go forward. "There's not much choice, is there?"

"Not really. I owe you. WE owe you. You're not gonna have to crawl around on your knees in my house..." He grinned, "Even if you want to."

The sick thing about it was that I wanted to -- and we both knew it.

For Manny to tell me that some greater good was served when he broke me was nice -- but it didn't change the fact that I'd BEEN broken. I couldn't stand up and look free men in the eye -- especially free black men. That was over, just like a lot of other things. I didn't see how I was going to get the ability back -- or even if I wanted to. They'd justified their position with me -- any attempt by me to change that was me kidding myself, whether Manny felt like being generous or not. Well, time would tell ... Maybe he ought to just bring Donna back and let her humiliate me -- but then, she would need cooperation, and that would apparently be lacking...

Manny went to work and left me in Belle's tender care -- and it was tender, all right! She was embarrassed for Manny, having seen the video. "He just isn't like that, Baby!" she insisted. Well, he was when it counted...

The kids wanted to see Donna; I asked Belle, and she asked Manny, and we discovered that she'd been released from Medical to LaRue. Manny recommended that I not go along; they arranged for the meeting to be in a suite, rather than LaRue's quarters -- and I didn't go. We claimed I had work to do and Belle took them. I watched from Manny's.

Donna was ... distant. The kids were ecstatic to start, but Donna wasn't reflecting it and things wound down fairly quickly. I was surprised. After a while, Belle gathered up the kids and started back. I made the comment to the AI, "She didn't seem any too excited."

The AI opened the question with Donna without my asking. "You did not seem to be particularly interested in seeing your offspring."

Donna sat back in her chair. "They're the past. They're Ed's kids. I'm doing other things, now. I'll be having other babies."

I was nonplussed. The AI said, "You are no longer interested in your children by your former spouse?"

Donna said, "I can't go back to Ed. It's ... a respect thing. I have men in my life I respect -- but Ed..."

"Ed subordinated himself for the benefit of you and the children," the AI pointed out.

"I hope the children benefit," Donna replied. "I ... didn't need it. Now ... it's embarrassing. Where he put himself ... I can't see me being able to be nice to him. I'd want to watch him do it again. I'd be asking my men to do it to him again so I could."

"What are your plans?" the AI asked

Donna shrugged. "Do what my men want. Have sex with them -- and whoever they want me to. Have their babies. Isn't that what I'm SUPPOSED to do?"

"It has been explained to you that the incident yesterday was orchestrated..." the AI pointed out.

"That makes it less real?" Donna responded. "I don't think so. Maybe Crewmen LaRue and Cooper aren't what I thought they are. Maybe they're good enough, though. If they aren't, maybe they'll help me find someone who is. I was kind of surprised when Crewman Harris begged off ... He's keeping Ed and the kids?"

"Affirmative." The AI replied.

"I guess Ed's booty must have been pretty good..." Donna muttered, grinning.

I sat rubbing my forehead. "That's that, I guess."

"There are suggested activities that would raise you in Donna's estimation," the AI pointed out to me. "Crewman Harris mentioned some of them. An increase in the size of your erection and the reduction of those of Crewmen Harris, LaRue, and Cooper to their normal size is one agenda item, in any case. Having you deliver anal or receive oral sex from one or more of the crewmen in Donna's presence would be of assistance."

"I don't know if I can do that," I replied.

"Hypnotic preparation is available and would help."

"I really don't see it as worth it," I sighed. "Donna has made up her mind. Even I realize that my position is ... damaged ... with her. It's damaged with ME!"

"In planning," the AI replied, "concubines are thought of as a resource, rather than sentient beings. This is a general case. As a result, implications to you and the female were not analyzed in any depth." I suspected that this was as close to an apology as I was going to get from an AI.

Donna had expressed concerns that maybe LaRue and Coop couldn't handle her needs. That left me wondering -- what if Manny couldn't handle mine?

Eleanor (Fartblossom) Epstein:

Monday afternoon was for gatherings; small groups in the common areas, waiting for an answer to an ad or trying to relax while sponsors of all ages, shapes, sizes and colors wandered in and out. Things were slowly thinning; more sponsors had an entourage with them at meals and fewer groups of huddled naked bodies wandered here and there -- but not everyone was taken by any means! Probably the cream of the crop was situated -- and that was more or less it. There were a lot of families out and about; single women were simple and not a serious problem, I guess.

Women around me in classes complained about the training -- how humiliating and unfair it was. I kept my responses to myself, but I enjoyed it; I had a reason to be naked and a reason to show off parts that, well, I just never had ... Getting used to taking orders from a man wasn't something I was going to have trouble with -- I'd been doing it FOREVER! My father brooked nothing in the way of resistance, and Arthur didn't care for any distraction from his self-absorption. He'd been a toad and I'd been a fool to marry him, but I'd been desperate and in my senior year at college, aware that once I left school, things would not be easy, and he'd been interested and an intern at a good hospital ... To be fair, he'd been a good provider, too, but there at the school on Saturday, when that man had put his hand on my ass -- that was the most excitement I'd had in years! Here, I was a sex object -- a new role for me. If I could just get a little lucky, I would find a new man -- someone who I could enjoy serving...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.