The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 47

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 47 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Tony:

That got me here -- wherever here is. Yesterday and last night were a zoo, and I ended up following Maureen around like a puppy dog while she tried to fix a hundred people's troubles. Eventually, we staggered to her apartment or hotel room or whatever -- I thought it was a ship's cabin, but if it was, it was roomy.

She was wasted and said, "I can't do sex tonight, Tony -- just hold me." And it wasn't a problem, you know? We were asleep in no time.

We were up early, and she got into uniform and we did breakfast -- and shit started rolling downhill. Those three guys -- ugh! And her boss shows up and we end up walking through five different cafeterias -- all basically identical -- to see who was freaking and who wasn't.

After that, we went to Medical and got into some tubes and I felt a little better when I got out, but otherwise, I don't think they did much. Maybe they did something for Maureen. I DID get a collar -- which wasn't much of a trade for my clothes, even if it DOES have a radio and a GPS and who knows what else in it.

Classes, lunch, more classes -- and that awful goddamned video where they fucked that poor bastard over! I was seriously freaked -- but then I realized that I wasn't out hunting for a sponsor -- I HAD one! All I had to do was take care of her...

Dinner was puppy dog time again -- this time, buck naked. There wasn't a whole lot of happiness in the concubine community; Maureen got stopped a bunch of times so someone could ask stupid questions or vent or both. Finally, tired, she said, "Let's go home..."

I SWEAR that the door that opened for us tonight isn't the same as last night's -- Maureen staggered a bit over it, too -- but I guess it doesn't matter. I got her inside and I got her something to drink and I got her out of her uniform and into bed, because it's my JOB to take care of her -- and she needs it because she's carrying a heavy load right now.

That pretty much brings us up to date -- except, yeah, I'm busy fucking a fat chick -- FUCK YOU, Troy! I licked her chubby pussy until she squealed and bucked and mashed my face into it and then she said, "I want it!" And I'm giving it to her, slow and gentle, and she's gasping and moaning and calling out my name and rubbing my sides ... It's slow and easy and all about making us both feel good -- and after she arches the third time, I grind myself against her and let go a load and it's just good, you know? Troy's too goddamned picky. Maureen hugs me to her and I hug back because I really don't want to be anywhere else...

She's asleep. I have to get up and piss, and I'm trying to figure out how to do it without awakening her -- not because she's coyote ugly and I might have to chew my arm off to escape, but because she needs her sleep. Fat doesn't enter into it -- Hell, I hope she gets bigger, and pops out twins! We've got something going, I think; I want it to last a while...

Jack:

Despite the best of intentions, Keisha and I went at it like we were killing rats. Dinner over, we returned to my quarters -- and once in the door, I turned to her, "Ready?"

"Seems like I've been waitin' a week!" She grabbed my hand and started tugging. I waved a finger at the others, but didn't put on the brakes -- we were late ... Keisha let go of my hand once we were in my bedroom and sat on the bed. "I can help you get out of your stuff..."

"Probably faster if I do it," I replied. It didn't take that long, anyway. She pushed herself up on the bed on her back and I came forward and draped myself over her and leaned in for a kiss -- but romance wasn't what was on Keisha's mind. She put her hand to my cheek and said, "Jack, I'm wet already, you know? We don't have to wait..."

"You're also a virgin," I pointed out.

"Well, put your finger in and stir the pot..."

She WAS wet! There was a hymen there, and poking my finger through the hole tore it a bit, but she barely flinched. She was drippy!

"Jus' do it, okay? Get it in there. Once it's in, then maybe..." she husked.

Some things you just don't argue. I repositioned between her upraised knees so that my probe was in the proper place and snapped my hips.

"Shit!" Keisha blinked back tears and grabbed my hips, but I'd done what I was there to do. I waited, maybe two inches buried in her, until she relaxed.

"More?" I asked.

"Uh huh. Slow..." Her hands pressing against my hips kept me from snapping them again. I applied pressure and let her control things by how hard she pressed back. It went in waves; she would give ground and I would take a bit, and then she would firm up and stop me. We played the game five or six times before my glans bumped her cervix, causing her to grimace. "That's it, I guess."

"It'll stretch," I advised her. "I don't have much left. Backing off..." She wiggled some as I backed out, ironing her tunnel walls with my flange.

"Yeah, okay..." She was looking at the ceiling -- and not seeing it while she concentrated on feeling. When I hit the tight ring of her opening, she said, "Come on..." and tugged my hips. I oozed forward -- not fast, but quicker than the first time, and she nodded, "Yeah..." She let go of my hips so I could back off again, nodding, "Uh huh..." When I was wedged in her entrance, she tugged at my hips again, asking for a little more speed. I doubled things, backed out, and doubled them again. "Yeah, good, come on..." She handed off speed control to me and I started cycling. "Yeah ... shit ... fuck ... more ... Oh! Oh, shit! Do it! Fuck!"

I got serious, and Keisha started rolling her pussy up to take my stroke, then pressing back down so I dragged along her walls on the way out. I stopped worrying about her cervix in the face of her accelerating response and started nailing it. Keisha started throwing her head back and forth wailing, "Yeah! Shit! Bang it! Open it up! SHOOT IN THERE! AAAAHHHH!!!!" She was lifting her ass to meet me, making sure I poked her on every stroke! Her eyes rolled up and her mouth opened and her big jugs jiggled and she grabbed my ass and HELPED me smash into her, howling! "AAAAHHHH!!! SHIIIIT!" Then she crashed back onto the bed and I realized she'd been arching herself. "Gawd! FUCK me with that thing!"

We were apparently past the unpleasant parts...

I doubt that we lasted five minutes; the third time she arched herself and grabbed my ass and started trying to push my cock right through her cervix, I lit off and started flooding her twat. She let out a scream and picked me up bodily and wouldn't LET me back up until I stopped shooting goo, after which she collapsed and let go so I could cycle in and out of her pulsing twat, enjoying the clutch of her inner walls. "Most girls don't like having their cervix poked," I noted, panting.

"Well, I do!" Keisha puffed back. "I LOVED it! When can we go again?"

"Gimme a minute..."

"I'll suck it." Keisha sat up and proceeded to prove that her blowjob of earlier had been no accident. I was up and running in record time and Keisha made a request: "Doggie style?"

"Sure..." I knelt up behind her. She was thoroughly broken in, so we got right to it -- and were rapidly going CRAZY, me holding onto he shoulders from behind and putting it to her as hard as I could! I'd never seen a woman who got off on having her cervix bashed, but Keisha LOVED it! Her ass shuddered constantly to impacts that I only provided half of the power for; Keisha provided the other half, throwing herself back at me! "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Fuck! Fuck!" she howled as we slammed together like a portcullis and a battering ram!

This kind of thing wasn't going to last -- and it didn't, despite the fact that I'd just gotten off. Keisha reached right into my reserve supply with her pussy and in maybe three minutes I was pushing a pint of babymakers into her from point-blank range while she howled at the top of her lungs! I looked up and my other three women were standing there, watching the performance, wide-eyed.

"We've created a monster!" Tara opined. Beth nodded dumbly. I was cycling slowly in and out of Keisha getting my aftermath goodies when she crawled forward, then turned around and reached for my cock.

"Hey! You've had three! There's nine more places for that to go around here!" Frieda erupted! I honestly didn't know whether she was serious or not...

Keisha snatched her hand back as if it was burned. "Sorry!"

It turned out that Frieda WAS serious! "I sit out for Beth, I pass to other people, I blow strangers -- I'm in line here!" she ranted. "I count, too!"

"Yes, you do, Baby," I agreed, pulling her onto the bed and into a hug. "I need a few minutes to recharge, but after that you can have it anywhere you want -- and if you don't want to fluff, Keisha owes you!"

Frieda rolled her eyes. "You can't go again!"

"Hide and watch!" I retorted. "Tell you what -- you crawl up on Daddy's lap and we'll look at some porno personals and in a half hour or so, Daddy will have something nice and long and hard for his smartest little girl to sit on..."

Frieda giggled. "I don't believe you, but you say the sweetest things!" I settled into a chair and she crawled into my lap and pressed my hand against her left tit and leaned back against me -- and I pinched and milked her nipple and rubbed her belly and called up some concubine personal ads.

They were, if anything, worse than anticipated. I picked a couple for public critique -- Frieda helped -- and put them away.

In the meantime, the requisite thirty minutes had passed -- and Frieda, wiggling her bare ass on my crotch, found my recovering cock -- thank God for my augmentation package! "OOOOO! What's that Daddy?" she squeaked.

"It's a present for my smart cookie of a little girl!" I replied. "Where would you like it?"

Frieda thought for a moment, then said in a tiny voice, "My bum itches, Daddy. It itches REAL BAD!"

"So you want me to scratch it, then?" I asked. "From the inside?"

"Please?" Frieda grinned from ear to ear.

"You're gonna have to help me a little..." Shit, she wasn't asking for much, expecting my fourth erection of the evening to be hard enough to penetrate her anus! But I needn't have worried -- she likes it so she knows how to make it work -- and she did! Once I was in and running, it wasn't a problem, anyway. She squatted on my lap and bounced and I cupped her mons and diddled her clitty and everybody had fun. We went probably ten minutes before I gave her a white wiggler enema -- and she got off twice. Of course, when she REALLY got off, there was a mess -- but Beth was there with a rag. Beth and Frieda got my bed, and Keisha joined Tara in the off-duty bedroom; Keisha was caught up, anyway, by just about anyone's estimation.

Dave Chambers:

"Dave?" a voice said softly.

I leaned up, carefully. I was in bed with Antonio, who was now asleep. "Yes?"

"How is he?"

"Better, I think. He was terrorized -- and he's nervous about our relationship."

"He's not the only one who is ... concerned..." Peg looked away.

"Are you concerned about Antonio?"

"No."

I looked at her, standing in the door, nude. This afternoon had been an object lesson in the fact that clothing covers a multitude of issues, but Peg's only real surprise was the fact that the lack of a bra caused her breasts to point down and out some. I'd known she was thick -- and that some of it was childbirth. We'd gone through where she was headed this morning at Medical, and she'd been pretty hot at eighteen, if a little plus size. Medical didn't produce instant miracles unless you stayed in the tube for a while -- and the numbers of concubines to be processed argued against that. Most work got postponed until the patient was asleep and other physical repairs were in process, rather than competing with the demands of a conscious and moving body, but I knew that I felt better than I had that morning. "What's the problem?"

"We haven't ... done much."

That was true. Friday night, little Rory had displayed some displacement anxiety and it was decided that he really didn't need to be awakened in a strange place by the sound of Peg and I going at it. Saturday, I'd made my offer to Antonio -- who had accepted -- and which prompted a celebration that Peg wasn't a part of, both because Rory needed attention and because I didn't really feel that my male lover and my female lover were quite ready to share a bed yet. "When you're right, you're right..." I climbed out of Antonio's bed and went to her. Knowing that she wanted my touch, I took her in my arms. "I think that the distractions are over for now." I bent to kiss her neck -- and she melted against me.

Maybe I shouldn't have been surprised -- but we'd never been here before. We'd had the boss-secretary thing where I counted on her for everything and she gave me a hundred thirty percent and hoped I noticed. Well, I did, but until there was going to be a pickup, I had to contend with the whole sexual harassment thing if I moved it forward and things didn't work out. Now that wasn't an issue -- for a couple of reasons.

The first thing I noticed was the feel of her; compared to Antonio, who was small for a male -- everywhere -- she was plush, womanly -- comfortable. The way she pressed herself against me, comfort was on her mind. She mewled and wrapped her arms around me and pressed herself close and absorbed the touch of my wandering hands hungrily. "What do you want?" I asked softly.

"What you were giving Antonio, anyway," she murmured. "I may not be ... exciting ... to you, but I hope to be..."

I released her and turned her but maintained an arm around her as I pointed us at the room that had been set aside for her. "There have been ... distractions."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.