The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 43

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 43 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Bernie Rawlins:

Friday had been wild, and Saturday hadn't been much better. We'd had to settle in and learn this and that and keep the kids from freaking out and generally catch our collective breaths. I'd slept both nights with Felicity -- and she wanted a lot of comfort -- but then, the same could be said for Jerry and Patty. I'd not said anything much to Trinity -- or young Harrah, especially --about their situation. But I'd come home to three naked women after my briefings -- four, actually, since Susan, in a gesture of solidarity with her girlfriend, was going nude, the only difference for her being that she had a wristband instead of a collar. We went to dinner with the others and there were a whole lot of freshly embarrassed naked women running around, of all ages -- a significant distraction, but we managed to get through dinner, despite Jerry's almost constant, "Daddy, why is So-and-So naked?" -- starting with Mommy and Aunt Trini, of course, but he hit everyone whose name he was aware of for a while. Felicity tried to get by with, "It's the new fashion, Honey," but that didn't work once we hit the Mess; Jerry laid eyes on a couple of the women and said, "The new fashion looks good on you, Mommy, but SHE shouldn't wear it!" -- pointing at someone's mother. The poor woman involved burst into tears! I spent most of dinner trying to explain that it was one of the new changes in our lives, and how it was related to several other changes -- and that it really wasn't polite to embarrass people regarding their looks.

After dinner, we returned to our quarters and I'd hoped to get some peace, but the AI announced itself, <Bernard Rawlins, there is the issue of the three unregistered concubines in your quarters. What are your intentions regarding these females?>

"I ... hadn't made up my mind, actually," I replied, having noted that Felicity, Trinity, and Harrah showed signs of being included in the conversation. "Well, I have with Felicity..."

<Then it is your intent to register Felicity Rawlins as your concubine?>

"It is." I was embarrassed; I should have done it earlier.

<Felicity Rawlins... >

"Yes!"

<Registered. Trinity Cromwell and Harrah Fields remain.>

I frowned. "Do I have to make this decision tonight?" Felicity didn't like that -- and neither did Trinity; Harrah just looked scared.

<You do not. Trinity Cromwell and Harrah Fields should record their personal ads and pursue other avenues, however, until you make a decision.>

"Ber-nieeee!" Felicity stamped her flip-flop shod foot.

<You are both counseled that the concubine Felicity is displaying inappropriate behavior. Will you be delivering punishment, Bernard Rawlins?>

"Not just yet." I waved a finger at her and looked angry. Felicity was a bit high-strung; she was obviously going to have to get control over that. As it was, she stood there, eyes huge, her hand covering her mouth. "I think the warning suffices for now. How long do I have to decide?" I asked.

<Technically, until one of you dies or the concubine in question is registered elsewhere. Effectively, however, they will be moved to a collection location for unassigned concubines on arrival at the colony in ten days.>

"Do they have to go anywhere in the interim?" I asked.

<Since they are a presumptive family unit and deployed with you, there is no immediate requirement, > the AI related. <In addition, you may conduct any testing that you care to until a decision is made one way or the other, and long as the concubine involved assents to it.>

"Daddy!" Susan erupted, "Why don't you want them?"

"I thought one or both of them might do better," I replied. "I'm not the only fish in the sea. AI, what is my headcount, anyway?"

<If you select at least one family unit that includes a male concubine, eight, > the AI replied. <Otherwise, four at this time, although there are indications that the number will soon increase to six if you do well with the increased responsibility.>

Trinity came forward. "Bernie, I can't DO better! If I tried, I'd fuck it up!" she insisted, kneeling before me. "I've known for YEARS that Felicity got the smartest, nicest, sexiest, most decent guy in town! If I go out looking, I'll just end up with another loser!" She moved into Presentation One. "Please, " she begged, offering her breasts -- which were very similar to Felicity's and maybe just a touch larger, "I know that if you take me, you can have anything you want, so I have nothing to offer -- except my willingness to DO anything you want -- and smile..."

"I'm sure you..." I began.

"No I can't, Bernie! You KNOW that! How many guys have I gone through in the last few years? Even the couple I married were dogs! I honestly can't tell a jerk from a nice guy! But I know Felicity can -- I've seen the results! PLEEEASE! Let me suck you -- or fuck you -- or give you a rim job, or a prostate massage, or take it up the ass -- I know things Felicity doesn't know about a LOT of things -- that's the one benefit I got out of all those losers! I know ... nasty things ... pleasures ... stuff nice guys don't ask for..." Her expression shifted to sultry.

I flashed a look at Felicity, who looked positively horrified! "Trini! My God!"

"I'll teach you, Sis! He'll be so happy..." Trinity developed a sniffle, turning back to me. "PLEEEASE! Try me out, anyway!"

"I ... Well, all right..."

"Oh, thank you, thank you!!!" Trinity wrapped her arms around my legs, immobilizing me with her face in my crotch.

"Daddy!" Susan stepped up on my right and got right in my face. "What about Harrah?"

"Sweetie," I replied, trying to be diplomatic, "Why me? Why not some nice young guy..."

"Daddy, what do you plan to do with ME?" Susan challenged.

"I plan for you to make over six point five, actually," I replied.

"And if I don't?"

"Well, your mother and I discussed..."

"Me staying here?" Susan finished.

"Well, yes -- but that would be YOUR decision -- I would only offer it as an option," I explained.

"But Harrah would be gone!" Susan insisted, "And I'd have to find her and hope she found someone halfway decent who could take BOTH of us! Daddy, that just DOESN'T WORK! It's too complicated!"

"Susie," Harrah put her hand on Susan's forearm. "I'm HERE -- that's a lot more than I had a right to ask! Your daddy already saved my life! We don't have to burden him..."

"You could at least try her out!" Susan rounded on me.

"But..." I turned to Harrah. "What do you know about sex -- first-hand?"

"Well, nothing, first-hand..." Harrah admitted.

"You're a virgin, then?"

"Yes." The girl colored. Her being a redhead, we're talking cherry red.

I turned to Susan. "She has no experience -- but she has her virginity. That's a selling point, I bet. If I take it, trying her out, she could lose out on that value!"

"What about blowjobs?" Trinity offered. "I could teach her! I could give Sis pointers while I do it! Can you deep throat, Sis?" She cocked her head, eyeing me, and added slyly, "I can teach Susan, too -- she's thirteen..."

The flash of lust that went through me embarrassed me! My own daughter? Sure, Felicity and I had talked about it -- and even treated it as a fantasy a couple of times. But the reality -- well, I hadn't entertained it until that moment.

Trinity delivered on her promises right then, her sultry look telling me that she'd seen right through me. Yes, undoubtedly she had things she could teach Felicity ... and learning them would likely mean going over to the Dark Side ... She knew she had me, too; I stood frozen as she turned to Harrah and said, "Come here, Dear, let me show you an important tool you need to have in your kit ... Susan, you, too, Honey!" Then she cocked her head at Felicity, "Coming, Sis?"

Trinity:

I knew I had him when I saw the flash of expression flick across his face. He was fast, but I know male lust when I see it!

I'm the oldest -- but not the smartest -- girl in my family. I tend to go where my pussy leads me -- not the smartest thing, I know, but I'm high-strung and highly sexed and when a man smells it and assumes control, I tend to get carried away. Sex always seems to be out in front of love for me. Maybe worse is the fact that if a guy doesn't take no for an answer, I generally don't slap him and scream rape -- I kind of like it a little rough, sometimes. This kind of thing, though, tends to attract the kind of guy who doesn't go away -- and isn't terribly nice in the first place. It's happened to me a dozen times, at least; I'll go out, make an initial connection with a guy -- usually for the wrong reasons -- go back to his place, and things escalate to sex. Somewhere in there, he asserts himself when I start thinking about bailing -- and I roll over. Next thing I know, we're living together -- and he's a rat bastard and I can't get away until something external happens, like he gets locked up.

Guys like that want things. They want to stick their cock up your ass, or they want to choke-fuck you, or they want to share you with five of their closest friends. At the very least, they want to use you as a punching bag when they're pissed about something. I learned some additional skills and I learned to dole them out, one at a time, when things got rough, to get me over a bad patch. I learned that if you have a girlfriend or two who are into the same stupid shit you are, it sometimes helps you get out of something -- because guys -- especially THAT type of guys -- like fresh meat...

Felicity, on the other hand, is the smart one. Oh, she likes her sex -- all of the girls in my family do -- but she's pickier about who she hands it out to. When she hunted down Bernie at college, I wasn't impressed -- but over the next fifteen years, while I got older, but not wiser, I watched her very happily pump out three kids -- while telling me that the sex was good enough that she could have stayed barefoot and preggers constantly, but it would have been a drain on the family budget and seven or eight kids would have made her too tired to fuck. She and Bernie -- who I discovered early on had a VERY nice cock -- (at the swimming pool, Silly -- Bernie didn't fuck around) -- had a nice house and a couple of nice cars and in general, a nice life -- while I moved from place to place and had my bank account drained regularly by male freeloaders and thieves...

So here I was, finally with a chance to get a grip on the brass ring with the real thing -- even if I did have to share it. I was going to pull out all the stops and be indispensible -- and Phase One was to get Susan and her skinny little girlfriend on my side...

We'd gotten the rules just that afternoon -- and most of them were old hat for Sis. Why? Because Bernie EXPECTED to get picked up, and made sure she was educated! It was just another example of what she'd done right ... Anyway, incest was okay, which cleared the decks for both Susan and me, and kids could do some sexual activity at thirteen. Blowjobs were DEFINITELY on the okay list ... When Susie brought the whole thing up, she was using it for something else, but I could turn it around ... And when Bernie lit up, I knew I had a handle! The only problem would be Susie; she might balk when push came to shove and talking about doing Daddy became actually DOING Daddy...

But Harrah settled onto her knees beside me and looked up at her, and Susan came right up, only mildly hesitant. I reached over and squeezed her hand while I got Sis in the game; Sis came around and bracketed her. I knew that she enjoyed herself with Bernie a lot, but Sis hadn't done much that wasn't plain vanilla -- and that made openings for me... "All right, then! Let's see what we've got to work with!" I announced, reaching for Bernie's fly. I was pretty pleased; Bernie was a real guy, after all, not something you stood on a pedestal. We were gonna make some ground here ... Going somewhere just didn't occur to him -- not with four women knelt up before him and a blowjob in the offing. I got his cock out; it was like stone already. "Oh, this is NICE!" I reported in my role as teacher. "Girls, you're looking at a somewhat larger than average cock, here. Bernie doesn't have a foreskin, which kind of simplifies things, in that we don't have to get it out of the way of the head, or glans -- but it also means we can't just slide that back and forth to masturbate him. Here, take a look..." I waved it in front of young Harrah's nose and then Susan's, not bothering with Sis -- who had BETTER know what it looks like! "Now, go ahead and touch it -- see how cushy the head is? The shaft is hard, so he can get it in there and not worry about not getting in deep, but the head is soft so it doesn't hurt to poke your pussy. It's one of those biological miracles of engineering..." I went on to describe the parts, and what was likely to be most sensitive, and where the cum came out... "You see that he's getting a little drippy, right? That's not really cum -- it's what they call pre-cum. It's a lubricant. It's just like when you get wet when you're aroused -- you're lubing up for this thing, so it will side right in and work like a piston ... Time to take a lick -- just roll your tongue over the tip to get used to it." Harrah leaned in and did so, then backed off, giggling. Susan leaned in to do the same and I watched Bernie out of the corner of my eye; he was totally into the whole thing. "I'm thinking Momma knows how..." I offered, and Sis blushed and nodded. "We'll hold the advanced stuff for her." Sis didn't know it, but she wasn't gonna get shit; I was going to let the girls get Bernie to the melting point, then demonstrate my patented corkscrew suck -- and snowball the load to the girls when he blew off in my mouth. Deep-throat class could wait until later, when Bernie was fully commited and the three of us had a dick to play with regularly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.