The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 42

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 42 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Jack:

We recorded that session and displayed it to every group of male concubines as close to simultaneously as we could. Those who managed to miss it were required to see it later. It was the ugliest thing I ever saw, bar none -- and I didn't ever want to see it's like done live again. I actually followed the group out the side door before coming back for Chief Stewart's closing questions; I don't think either Donna or Ed had their head on straight. That was trauma with a capital T! Once outside in the hallway, though, the medics gave them both injections to knock them out and shipped them to Medical for physical repairs. Mental ones, though ... I didn't know what was going to be possible.

I headed up to Colonist Operations and made certain that the officer on watch had his crew on full alert and passed the baton properly to the other watches. If we hadn't managed to traumatize every male concubine aboard, we'd probably come damned close -- and there would probably be repercussions!

After a half an hour or so, it was dinner time, so I headed back to my quarters to pick up my family, thankful that I didn't have a male concubine at this point. As the door to my quarters slid open, I heard Frieda's voice carol gaily, "Places, Girls!" I stopped for a moment while the four of them rushed to a location a few feet in front of me, and dropped into Presentation Position Three, all in a row, each smiling brightly at me over her shoulder. I have to tell you, four women waving their pussies at you, naked and ready, with big grins on their faces is NOT something you ignore! I thought my cock was going to rip through my uniform pants! I gazed at the four of them and moved forward to lovingly caress each rump, one after the other, before saying anything; when I could, I said, "I'm gonna carry this picture, engraved in my brain, until I die, I think. You girls..." I was choked up, actually! It took all of my willpower to stand back... "I'm going to do my best by each and every one of you tonight -- starting with YOU!" I pointed to Keisha, "but it's dinner time and we can't just fuck for four hours and not eat, so please shift to 'Attention' before I totally lose it!" They did so, reluctantly, it seemed. "God! If we didn't have kids to feed..." I moved forward and softened their disappointment by kissing each of them, slowly, starting with Frieda on my left and working my way past Beth and Tara to Keisha.

Keisha didn't want to stop; she was shaking, and as aroused as any woman I'd ever been exposed to. I could smell her juices and she reached under me to rub my cock through my uniform pants as I kissed her hot, open, wet mouth. "P -- please... ?" she husked, as I released her lips.

"C'mon, Master!" Frieda cajoled. "You've got a huge boner and she wants a suck SOO bad! Give her a little -- we'll get the kids ready."

"Is that what you want?" I asked, holding Keisha's eyes with my own. She nodded, licking her lips, unable to speak.

"All right, then. Beth, Tara, get the kids ready. Frieda, you can help Keisha. This won't take long..." I was so damned hot that I couldn't see me lasting long at all! Keisha went scrabbling for my fly -- but it wasn't a zipper. Confederacy Naval uniforms (at least in my district and a few others) were capable of being pressure suits in an emergency and were made of a special fabric that facilitated this. Everything sealed -- and the design of the fly was more like the old US Navy sailor's uniforms with the big drop flap instead of a zipper -- except, of course, it didn't button. "Relax, Hon," I gentled her, "Just pull that little tab and the seal will pop open and you'll have all the access you could ever want..." Keisha did so with shaking fingers and the flap dropped and Frieda exclaimed, "Kewl!" Keisha reached in with both hands, gently, to defeat my briefs -- and I assisted by popping the belt seal, allowing the trousers to separate and sag to my knees. Then Keisha had the thing in her soft, thick fingers and was leaning forward to inhale the musk generated in there by confinement and the arousing things that I had been witness to that day...

"Lips and tongue, Sweetie -- start at the very tip," Frieda coached. "The flange of the head and right behind it are the most sensitive, I think, but the whole head comes next. The shaft just needs to know it's going deep, and you can trick it, if you have to." Keisha kissed my glans and then rolled her lips over it, sucking gently -- and I realized that she was going to be an INCREDIBLE cocksucker with very little in the way of instruction! Her thick soft lips and puffy cheeks were soft and wet and felt just AMAZING -- and she seemed to know just what to do, instinctively, with her tongue -- kind of rippling it against my frenum ... I groaned -- LOUDLY -- and fought to avoid the temptation to just grab her head and pump ... Then she backed off fairly slowly and came back, and a bit beyond, then backed off again. She started going "Mmmmp!" in tune to her movements and Frieda giggled, "Yeah, humming is a good thing..." I thought the nerves in my cock were going to go insane; I kept re-estimating the length of time before I started to shoot downward, a bit more with every stroke of her lips on my shaft! Looking down, I could see the reason for the noises; Frieda had her hand between Keisha's legs, working. But Keisha had started out with her pudgy fingers around the base of my shaft, and now they were sliding along the back side of my scrotum while her mouth took in most of the length her hand had previously covered and I was touching the back of her throat!

Keisha had a great rhythm going and wasn't abusing herself; she was taking it easy as she pulled in my length, but clamping down -- just with her lips -- as she backed off. She didn't seem to NEED instruction; I had to wonder if she had given blowjobs to protect her virginity. If so, she must have given a BUNCH of them...

The "Mmmmp!" noises were getting more urgent; Keisha wasn't speeding up, just getting more emphatic about things. I figured Frieda had her clit targeted. But she DID seem to be going deeper, and her fingers were sliding from the bottom of my ball sack halfway up my perineum, stroking gently. I was starting to feel the first rumblings leading to a loss of containment...

Then Keisha went "Mmmmmmaaaaguk!" and as her mouth opened, her throat did, too! Then she swallowed -- twice -- with me embedded, and it was as if she'd popped the top on my cum container! I went "HUUUUUUUHHHHH!!!!" and she backed off just in time to lock her lips around the flange of my glans before I made like a fire hose! I grabbed her head in both hands and pumped short strokes between her lips in synch with the shots I was firing at the back of her mouth for the five or six major pulses; I couldn't see anything but stars ... Keisha let go of me with her mouth; she was shaking and her head popped up and she howled, "WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" and shook like a leaf -- and Frieda gasped, "Jeezus!" as fluid splashed on the floor, having poured over the hand she was diddling Keisha's clit with. Keisha clung to my thighs, panting, then recaptured my cock, gently sucking until I couldn't stand any more. Gently breaking her grip and staggering back, I said, "How many of THOSE have you given out?"

Keisha smacked her lips. "Just the one."

"I'd have said hundreds, from the technique!"

"I watched a few," Keisha replied, as I helped her up. "My brothers, well, they ain't nice. Girls would come around wantin' a fix and pay off that way. My brothers would have me watch to make 'em feel bad. Usually they put 'em out to hook, afterwards. Either one of my brothers woulda grabbed my head and jammed me."

"I didn't see any reason," I related. "You were doing a helluva job!"

"Well, Frieda fixed ME up!" Keisha chuckled, embarrassed, "I don't think I EVER got a cum like that!" She looked at the floor. "I better clean it up." With that, she headed off to the kitchen. I heard her ask the AI where the towels were as I put my uniform back together.

Frieda knelt grinning at me. "Pretty good?"

"Great, actually!"

"I thought she would get distracted, but she made like a Hoover the whole time..." Frieda said.

"Well, you CERTAINLY distracted her!" I replied, "Your timing was just about perfect, though."

"I think it was all her," Frieda demurred. "She's ready. She's MORE than ready!"

"She goes first, tonight," I promised. "After that, whatever I have left over, I'll spread around." I shut up as Keisha came back with a wipe to collect her small puddle of drippings, muttering about weird ways of cleaning.

Minutes later, we were all queued up and ready to leave. "Abe, there are gonna be a LOT of freshly naked and embarrassed women at mess tonight. Try not to go overboard," I cautioned. "Some of 'em might not be fun to look at, but try not to embarrass them."

"Okay." Abe seemed philosophical about it and I reflected that the current crew wouldn't win any beauty pageants -- but then, that's not what they were for ... Tara was looking younger and everyone was looking healthier and Beth was looking a bit firmer, here and there, but I hadn't ordered anything radical.

"Let's go." I led them out.

A chunk of the Brinkman contingent and a couple of other collections were at mess when we got there -- and more filtered in, after -- most noticeably, Oliver -- and Vera! "What's this?" Vera was in a sponsor coverall!

She came forward, smiling. "Thank you, Jack! You fixed me!"

"I did?"

"Well, you helped -- a lot!" I looked back and forth from her to Ollie, confused, and she sighed. "I'm getting tired of talking about it. Hiding from everyone else meant I was hiding from ME! I had issues. Being made to face things allowed me to fix them." She dimpled. "I'm going to be a madam!"

I chuckled and shook my head. Maureen, standing nearby with Tony, shook her head. "I'm SOOO embarrassed!"

"How is THIS working?" I asked, waving at Tony.

"Fine, when you guys aren't scaring him to death! What the Hell was that, anyway?" Maureen rasped.

"An object lesson," I replied. "I didn't prepare it -- someone else did. We recorded it so we wouldn't have to do anything like that again."

"What's this?" Oliver asked.

"We put on a rather horrible demonstration of almost everything that could happen to a male concubine if the mother of his children managed to select the wrong sponsor to kneel up to. It's a classic if you're into humiliating and degrading people."

"I'll say!" Dave Chambers came up and joined the conversation. "Young Antonio is hiding in my quarters, afraid that female will find him in a corridor somewhere and cut his balls off!"

"Oh!" I clapped my forehead. "Was HE the one... ?"

"Yes," Dave nodded tightly. "I've been circumspect, but Oliver knows -- I'm bisexual. There doesn't really seem to be any further reason to hide it." Behind him stood a thirty-something female with a small boy's hand in hers.

"Your wife?" I asked.

"Secretary," Dave replied. "My lifestyle wasn't something that pleased women, on Earth. I was unmarried. Peg understands -- and she HAS to put up with it -- don't you, Dear?"

"Yes, Dave."

"I'd planned on spending this evening with Peg and young Rory, there, but Antonio is traumatized..." Dave muttered.

"Sorry. Believe it or not, we're trying to save lives," I apologized.

"Well, I'm not sure that killing a male concubine's spirit is the right way to go," Dave grunted. He nodded at an area near the wall where a big bear of a man was helping an older black man to get down on his knees. "Those were valuable employees -- I don't know what they are, now."

"Big Mike," Oliver grunted. "And poor Cletus."

Vera:

"Big Mike? Cletus? Who are they?" I asked.

"Big Mike was our facilities manager," Dave related. "Cletus was a janitor. Nice old guy. I'm not sure we did him any favors."

I took a look. Cletus was settling back on arthritic knees -- but the thing that caught my attention was the six inches of tapered cock hanging flaccid between them! How big would that thing get if erect? Big Mike was a bear; he might be cuddly, like the Major. I made mental note to let the Major know that I continued to be available to him, but put it on the back burner. "Maybe I can," I announced. "Ollie..."

Oliver worked his way through it with no more of a hint than that. "It's really your prerogative, Dear. They're nice fellows. Cletus is especially pleasant."

"Excuse me." I backed out of the group and headed for where the pair had parked themselves near the wall. "Hello, boys!"

Both looked wary. "Ma'am." Cletus nodded. "Nobody's mistaken me for a boy in quite some time, but I'll accept it in the spirit in which you offered it."

"Well, if you get hooked up, we can probably move your age back to fifteen or so," I challenged.

Cletus chuckled. "Wouldn't THAT be scary!"

Big Mike, cautious, asked, "Can I help you?"

I pursed my lips. "I hear they tried to scare you all to death."

"Tried?" Mike returned. "Succeeded, more like. That poor mother ... Sorry. They turned that guy every which way but loose -- and made him miserable in the process. I'm glad I cut Maggie loose when I did -- not that I think she'd have done that to me, but I'm not sure SHE could have handled that crap."

"Um, yeah, concubines can catch it if they're not careful," I offered, "even female ones."

Mike looked at my outfit. "I guess you'd have missed out on that."

"Actually, I didn't," I replied. "I'm a bit of a miracle. This morning, I was naked and wearing a collar. Last night, well, never mind. Suffice it to say that I've seen how the other half lives." I stuck out my hand. "You don't know me, because I never came to any Foundation functions. My name is Vera Hopkins. Up until recently, I was Dr. Hopkins' wife."

Cletus struggled up a bit to take my hand. "Pleased to meet you." Mike followed suit.

"So what are you now?" Mike asked, cocking his head. He flicked a glance at Oliver, who was watching from some distance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.